NATION

PASSWORD

War Gears Academy Episode 1: Back to School (IC, Semi-OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 17, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:16 pm

Hetland 2 wrote:
Wolfenium wrote:Staring at the coughing girl, Gudrun was not sure why so many ill and wounded were pushing to visit the library rather than rest. To her own admittance, she was thinking rather badly of Tsubaki for pushing herself too hard. Stacking back her papers, she stated, "you need rest. You should head back to your dormitory, or a doctor."

There was not really anything else she could say. She was not a nurse. She did not know how to treat illnesses at all.

Tsubaki smiled, "Ara ara? If I were to rest every time I coughed up blood I'd never leave the bed. Besides, it isn't too bad today. I'm feeling delightful." She coughed up more blood, this time catching it in the handkerchief. "Plus, I'm one of the poster children of the glorious Japanese fleet! It would look bad if I had to stay inside all day." She looked down, evidently she'd been forced to stay inside before, and it clearly got to her. "Besides! I want to make friends! I didn't get to meet anyone when I first got my powers, and I was never trained to use it.. all my father wanted me to do is stay home and have children."

Tsubaki turned to the chinese girl, "I just got here. Oh! Where are my manners. Daimonji Tsubaki, I'm pleased to meet you."

Glaring at Tsubaki, the librarian was not sure if that was wise. If her illness was as chronic as she said, all the more she should be confined to bed. However, she could understand if the girl wanted to find friends. She just did not think she could make many with her illness. Not many would want to be saddled with taking care of her in the event of an emergency.

"Gudrun von Manstein," she introduced, "I'm the head librarian, or... only librarian in the academy. Try to keep your voices down. This is still a place of study."
Name: Wolfenium| Demonym: Wolfener/Wolfen| Tech Level: MT/PMT/FanTech (main timeline) or FT/FanTech
Factbook (under revamping): MT | PT
Characters: Imperial Registry of Houses (PT: Historical Archives)
Embassies: Wolfenium's Diplomatic Quarters - Now open to Embassies and Consulates
National Symbols (Applies for both MT/PMT and FT): Flag (Elaborate)|Anthem

/人 ‿‿ 人\ { Make a contract with me, and save me from the Homu-devil! )

Volvek
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:23 am

Outside The School...

"This is it? I'm rather disappointed Zwilling. I had thought that something of such magnitude would be more impressive." One of two girls said as they walked up to the school building. This one in particular, was definitely the older of the two, who were obviously sisters. She had on her Bundeswehr combat uniform in the flaktern camo pattern, she also wore her armor and had her helmet tucked under her left arm while her 105mm smoothbore gun was slung on her back and unloaded. Her greyish blackish hair was long and hung down to her mid back, while her bangs fell down to her mid cheeks but didn't completely cover her face although some came between her eyes. She also had her gloves on as well as boots kept neat and tied as well as shiny. "Well, I suppose we should head inside and check in. Better late then never right Zwilling?" She asked and turned to her younger sister.
"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
"Wewf Forever, Forever Wewf."
"Is it? Or is it so ridiculous it's the most ridiculously perfect idea you've never thought of?"
IC Nation Name: Land av Ulvenes, or just Ulvenes

Minroz
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:23 am

Volvek wrote:"I've been here for a little while." Jenn replied as she continued working on the door, "I was here at the start of the semester, before the last competition." She added as she nailed another piece of the door frame to the door.

Hetland 2 wrote:Tsubaki turned to the chinese girl, "I just got here. Oh! Where are my manners. Daimonji Tsubaki, I'm pleased to meet you."

Wolfenium wrote:"Gudrun von Manstein," she introduced, "I'm the head librarian, or... only librarian in the academy. Try to keep your voices down. This is still a place of study."

“Ah, okay. That is interesting.” The PLA tank-mage nodded in the friendly manner. “Nihao ma everyone, and to return the courtesy, my name is Gang Jiao. But please call me Jiao.”

The Chinese girl went back to work to fixing the library. It reminded her past as a daughter in the family of peasant farmers where she helped out with their chores. Today, She finds the academy to be filled with interesting and colourful characters. Albeit she’s inwardly homesick in her heart and missed her family terribly. But Gang Jiao is a soldier of the People’s Army and despite her faith in communism waned into nothingness long time ago, she’s willing to fight for China, believing her country deserved a rightful place amongst the world powers. And she preferred to do it in honourable means.

"Is there anything else I should know here?" Gang Jiao asked as she's sorting the bookshelves.

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:19 pm

Wolfenium wrote:Glaring at Tsubaki, the librarian was not sure if that was wise. If her illness was as chronic as she said, all the more she should be confined to bed. However, she could understand if the girl wanted to find friends. She just did not think she could make many with her illness. Not many would want to be saddled with taking care of her in the event of an emergency.

"Gudrun von Manstein," she introduced, "I'm the head librarian, or... only librarian in the academy. Try to keep your voices down. This is still a place of study."

Tsubaki cocked her head, "Ara ara? I hope I was not too loud." She paused, "Do... you have any books on how to use your powers?" She blushed. Coughing up more blood into a handkerchief and looking at Jiao, "Its a pleasure to meet you Jiao-san, Manstein-Sensei." Tsubaki paused, thinking for a second. "Ara ara? I just realized, I don't know what Kores you have? Can I ask which you are?"
Don't worry. I'm just a bridge troll that feeds on forum drama.
Harbinger of the RP endtimes.
we will send a air stare on libya if they don't stop their attack
The krang countered the wave with something. And continued to try and take over the decepticon seeker.
Everybody! Can you stop saying that the cargo ship sinking we have done lately was a war crime. We were trying to economically destroy the UK.
Mair glows brightly and transforms in a human, wearing a white cloak, "leave us"
"FIRE IN THE HOE" he bellowed before triggering the explosive.
Julius Ceasar was a normal 14 year old who played Elder Tale in Russia.
We have already established, more powerful beings are not a proper weakness.

I miss Kare-bear :C

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:45 pm

Hetland 2 wrote:
Wolfenium wrote:Glaring at Tsubaki, the librarian was not sure if that was wise. If her illness was as chronic as she said, all the more she should be confined to bed. However, she could understand if the girl wanted to find friends. She just did not think she could make many with her illness. Not many would want to be saddled with taking care of her in the event of an emergency.

Tsubaki cocked her head, "Ara ara? I hope I was not too loud." She paused, "Do... you have any books on how to use your powers?" She blushed. Coughing up more blood into a handkerchief and looking at Jiao, "Its a pleasure to meet you Jiao-san, Manstein-Sensei." Tsubaki paused, thinking for a second. "Ara ara? I just realized, I don't know what Kores you have? Can I ask which you are?"

Looking back at the curious girl, Gudrun paused for a moment, trying to recall. Pointing down the isles, she stated, "aisle MJ-12. There should be some books there written by mages."

However, hearing her next question, the woman felt genuinely stumped by her query. She never bothered to ask what 'Kore' she had, neither did she bothered to recall its appearance each time she checked for damages. Shrugging, she admitted coldly, "I don't know. I never took note of it."
Name: Wolfenium| Demonym: Wolfener/Wolfen| Tech Level: MT/PMT/FanTech (main timeline) or FT/FanTech
Embassies: Wolfenium's Diplomatic Quarters - Now open to Embassies and Consulates

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Founded: May 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:01 pm

Volvek wrote:Outside The School...

"This is it? I'm rather disappointed Zwilling. I had thought that something of such magnitude would be more impressive." One of two girls said as they walked up to the school building. This one in particular, was definitely the older of the two, who were obviously sisters. She had on her Bundeswehr combat uniform in the flaktern camo pattern, she also wore her armor and had her helmet tucked under her left arm while her 105mm smoothbore gun was slung on her back and unloaded. Her greyish blackish hair was long and hung down to her mid back, while her bangs fell down to her mid cheeks but didn't completely cover her face although some came between her eyes. She also had her gloves on as well as boots kept neat and tied as well as shiny. "Well, I suppose we should head inside and check in. Better late then never right Zwilling?" She asked and turned to her younger sister.

Next to her stood another girl, with golden blonde hair and oceanic blue eyes, her armor concealed underneath a Bundeswehr uniform and a fearsome 120 mm smoothbore slung on her back as well. She purred for a second. "Quite right, Geliebte." she glanced around for a few more moments before walking forward. "I hate to think how long Miss Gudrun had been waiting."

The Leopard mage walked to the library and entered, looking around until she found the German mage who was also a librarian. "Miss Gudrun," she saluted. "I'm Leopard II and my comrade, Leopard 1A5." she heard them mention Kore. "If you please, ma'am, I can explain it fairly well."

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:09 pm

The Grey Wolf wrote:
Volvek wrote:Outside The School...

Next to her stood another girl, with golden blonde hair and oceanic blue eyes, her armor concealed underneath a Bundeswehr uniform and a fearsome 120 mm smoothbore slung on her back as well. She purred for a second. "Quite right, Geliebte." she glanced around for a few more moments before walking forward. "I hate to think how long Miss Gudrun had been waiting."

The Leopard mage walked to the library and entered, looking around until she found the German mage who was also a librarian. "Miss Gudrun," she saluted. "I'm Leopard II and my comrade, Leopard 1A5." she heard them mention Kore. "If you please, ma'am, I can explain it fairly well."

Looking back at the girls, the librarian did not really show any particular interest. She was only told that she would get assistants. While not extremely thrilled to have company, she was willing to accept any help she could get. Going back to her books, she stated, "ah, you're here. Your help is much appreciated. I'm not good with technical details on the Kores. It's hard for me to explain anything that lacks logical grounding."

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:26 pm

"Very well," Romina nodded her head and turned to the Japanese girl. "Kore, Core with a c, Kern, Yadro etc. is a substance commonly found in the earth that can fuel just about everything mechanical. It's most commonly known for animating our battle armor, allowing us to move around with ease." she paused for a second before continuing. "It's fairly rare. After the World War, a lot of nations had depleted their reserves due to the various mages they sent to the front. As a result, many of them settled on the main battle tank concept, mainly using it for gun mages and aerial mages. It takes less core to animate a gun or aircraft armor & weapons than it does a forty to sixty ton, heavily armored vehicle, no?" she turned to Gudrun. "It's a pleasure to meet you, ma'am." with a mischievous smile on her face, she took Gudrun's hand and planted a kiss on it.

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:45 pm

The Grey Wolf wrote:"Very well," Romina nodded her head and turned to the Japanese girl. "Kore, Core with a c, Kern, Yadro etc. is a substance commonly found in the earth that can fuel just about everything mechanical. It's most commonly known for animating our battle armor, allowing us to move around with ease." she paused for a second before continuing. "It's fairly rare. After the World War, a lot of nations had depleted their reserves due to the various mages they sent to the front. As a result, many of them settled on the main battle tank concept, mainly using it for gun mages and aerial mages. It takes less core to animate a gun or aircraft armor & weapons than it does a forty to sixty ton, heavily armored vehicle, no?" she turned to Gudrun. "It's a pleasure to meet you, ma'am." with a mischievous smile on her face, she took Gudrun's hand and planted a kiss on it.

Tsubaki smiled and waved sedately at the girl who had just shown up. "Its true! I'd know! I'm a Yamato-class Battleship!" She looked like she was trying to act proud, however that was interrupted by a particularly violent fit of coughing, which sent blood splattering on the floor.
She leaned against the desk gasping heavily, blood dripping from her lips. "Goumen na sai... I have been standing for too long. I need a seat." She knelt down and began wiping up the bloody mess.
The krang countered the wave with something. And continued to try and take over the decepticon seeker.
Everybody! Can you stop saying that the cargo ship sinking we have done lately was a war crime. We were trying to economically destroy the UK.
Mair glows brightly and transforms in a human, wearing a white cloak, "leave us"

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:36 pm

The Grey Wolf wrote:"Very well," Romina nodded her head and turned to the Japanese girl. "Kore, Core with a c, Kern, Yadro etc. is a substance commonly found in the earth that can fuel just about everything mechanical. It's most commonly known for animating our battle armor, allowing us to move around with ease." she paused for a second before continuing. "It's fairly rare. After the World War, a lot of nations had depleted their reserves due to the various mages they sent to the front. As a result, many of them settled on the main battle tank concept, mainly using it for gun mages and aerial mages. It takes less core to animate a gun or aircraft armor & weapons than it does a forty to sixty ton, heavily armored vehicle, no?" she turned to Gudrun. "It's a pleasure to meet you, ma'am." with a mischievous smile on her face, she took Gudrun's hand and planted a kiss on it.

Blinking a bit in surprise, Gudrun was a bit taken aback by the show. It was not that she was not familiar with pre-Victorian etiquette. She just did not believe she should be accorded any. Bowing her head a bit, she uttered in a slightly awkward tone, "ah... the pleasure is mine... There's no need for formality here. We're all sisters in this academy."

Hetland 2 wrote:Tsubaki smiled and waved sedately at the girl who had just shown up. "Its true! I'd know! I'm a Yamato-class Battleship!" She looked like she was trying to act proud, however that was interrupted by a particularly violent fit of coughing, which sent blood splattering on the floor.
She leaned against the desk gasping heavily, blood dripping from her lips. "Goumen na sai... I have been standing for too long. I need a seat." She knelt down and began wiping up the bloody mess.

Looking back up at Tsubaki, the woman felt less and less assured of her health. Stacking the books, she quickly lifted a chair out for Tsubaki to sit. Kneeling to face her, she appeared more adamant than before. Checking her face, she ordered, "you're not well. I insist that you return to your dormitory for some rest immediately. If you require company, I am sure any of these girls would be happy to oblige, but forcing yourself out of your bed is clearly not helping you recover faster. To be honest, I think it's worsening your condition."

Her fits was starting to seriously bother her, and she could not stand people forcing themselves beyond their limit. At this point, she would have to shelve Tsubaki's own desire for friends to help her. She was clearly making an enemy out of her, but she did not care. Tsubaki was ill, and she would not have her collapsing in their presence just to indulge her need for interaction.

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:20 am

"With all due respect Fraulein Gudrun, a few niceties in life never hurt. In fact, it is most pleasant if you ask me. Every time someone holds a door open for me, or treats me with respect, always brings a smile to my face. But enough about me rambling on about my likes.." Kaya snapped her booted heels together and gave a sharp salute. "Leopard 1A5 Kaya reporting for duty ma'am! Prepared to assist in any way possible!" She said sharply and stood at attention, almost as if turning from an armored girl into a life-like statue of an armored girl, awaiting her orders. Er.. Whatever Fräulein Gudrun needed assistance in as the case may be.
"Is it? Or is it so ridiculous it's the most ridiculously perfect idea you've never thought of?"

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:03 am

Volvek wrote:"With all due respect Fraulein Gudrun, a few niceties in life never hurt. In fact, it is most pleasant if you ask me. Every time someone holds a door open for me, or treats me with respect, always brings a smile to my face. But enough about me rambling on about my likes.." Kaya snapped her booted heels together and gave a sharp salute. "Leopard 1A5 Kaya reporting for duty ma'am! Prepared to assist in any way possible!" She said sharply and stood at attention, almost as if turning from an armored girl into a life-like statue of an armored girl, awaiting her orders. Er.. Whatever Fräulein Gudrun needed assistance in as the case may be.

"Uhm... At ease," uttered the confused woman as she saw the greeting, giving a quick salute back before turning to her work. Fitting some books into a shelve, she said, "I don't think I have anything for you at the moment, so... I guess taking care of Miss Tsubaki would be the first priority. I'm not sure I can take care of her should anything happen."

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:24 pm

Wolfenium wrote:Looking back up at Tsubaki, the woman felt less and less assured of her health. Stacking the books, she quickly lifted a chair out for Tsubaki to sit. Kneeling to face her, she appeared more adamant than before. Checking her face, she ordered, "you're not well. I insist that you return to your dormitory for some rest immediately. If you require company, I am sure any of these girls would be happy to oblige, but forcing yourself out of your bed is clearly not helping you recover faster. To be honest, I think it's worsening your condition."

Her fits was starting to seriously bother her, and she could not stand people forcing themselves beyond their limit. At this point, she would have to shelve Tsubaki's own desire for friends to help her. She was clearly making an enemy out of her, but she did not care. Tsubaki was ill, and she would not have her collapsing in their presence just to indulge her need for interaction.

Tsubaki looked down, "I'm sorry. I usually have to use a wheelchair. I can assure you, that I won't die from this. When I got my Kore I had at most four years left to live. It was honestly more likely I had four months left to live. My Kore froze my illness in its tracks, where it was. I can't recover from my sickness." She wiped a tear from her eye, "I just wanted to try making a better impression than a crippled girl in a wheel chair... Not that it worked... I'm sorry." She gripped her arm tightly looking down, clearly ashamed at her actions. "Ara... ara... I'm sorry to have bothered you."

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:04 pm

Hetland 2 wrote:
Wolfenium wrote:Looking back up at Tsubaki, the woman felt less and less assured of her health. Stacking the books, she quickly lifted a chair out for Tsubaki to sit. Kneeling to face her, she appeared more adamant than before. Checking her face, she ordered, "you're not well. I insist that you return to your dormitory for some rest immediately. If you require company, I am sure any of these girls would be happy to oblige, but forcing yourself out of your bed is clearly not helping you recover faster. To be honest, I think it's worsening your condition."

Tsubaki looked down, "I'm sorry. I usually have to use a wheelchair. I can assure you, that I won't die from this. When I got my Kore I had at most four years left to live. It was honestly more likely I had four months left to live. My Kore froze my illness in its tracks, where it was. I can't recover from my sickness." She wiped a tear from her eye, "I just wanted to try making a better impression than a crippled girl in a wheel chair... Not that it worked... I'm sorry." She gripped her arm tightly looking down, clearly ashamed at her actions. "Ara... ara... I'm sorry to have bothered you."

Romina leaned down and pressed her hand against Tsubaki's forehead. "You're burning up. Sister, let's help her to her room. We can take care of her." the Leopard II girl had a history of taking in small and wounded things and bringing them back to full heath and confidence. Now it looked like she wanted to do the same with the other mage.

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:24 pm

Kaya sighed, "If we must Zwilling. If anyone else asked me I would refuse." She said blatantly as she folded her arms across her armored chest, the battle-hardened girl rarely showed sympathetic feelings to other mages that she didn't know or weren't German, but more importantly girls who weren't properly combat tested such as the Yamato. "We should find our sleeping quarters soon, I'd like to get out of my armor since I'm not likely going to be needing it." She said and brushed some of her hair behind her ear.

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:36 pm

Volvek wrote:Kaya sighed, "If we must Zwilling. If anyone else asked me I would refuse." She said blatantly as she folded her arms across her armored chest, the battle-hardened girl rarely showed sympathetic feelings to other mages that she didn't know or weren't German, but more importantly girls who weren't properly combat tested such as the Yamato. "We should find our sleeping quarters soon, I'd like to get out of my armor since I'm not likely going to be needing it." She said and brushed some of her hair behind her ear.

Tsubaki weakly got up, "I'm sorry for inconvenience you, I will retire to my room." She slunk away, leaning heavily onto to wall. She found her room, with her stuff behind piled up beside the door in mover's boxes. She sighed and folded out the wheel chair and sat in it she wheeled herself to the front of the door and used her key to unlock the door. She rolled herself into the room and noticed that there was someone sleeping in her room, "Ara ara, I didn't realize that someone else was in it. Goumen na sai."

Minroz
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:21 am

Gang Jiao noticed Tsubaki’s symptoms and made a look of worry. True to her kind-hearted nature, she then helped ushered the Yamato battleship girl back to her quarters. Letting the Japanese girl rest and god knows what Tsubaki’s doing in her spare time, she decided to returned back to the library to finish fixing.

[“Oh gods, why the world is so stranger than before?”] Gang Jiao made a soft sigh as she walk.

However, spying her back is Dabby whom she’s hiding in the corner. Giving a virulent glare and devious smile at the Chinese, the Apache girl is plotting to take revenge against her ‘rival’.

“I’ll gonna get ya down like a whistling bustling bucket of butter I churned up on Sunday mornings. Next time, hallelujah, I’ll be the winner, rice eater. Just you wait for yer doom.” Dabby giggled evilly as her sunglasses glinted.

Back to Gang Jiao, the Chinese tank-girl sneezed. She’s then wonders if the certain Japanese superstition is proven true.

Toishima
Senator

Founded: Dec 01, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Toishima » Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:35 am

Hetland 2 wrote:Tsubaki weakly got up, "I'm sorry for inconvenience you, I will retire to my room." She slunk away, leaning heavily onto to wall. She found her room, with her stuff behind piled up beside the door in mover's boxes. She sighed and folded out the wheel chair and sat in it she wheeled herself to the front of the door and used her key to unlock the door. She rolled herself into the room and noticed that there was someone sleeping in her room, "Ara ara, I didn't realize that someone else was in it. Goumen na sai."

Sakuya woke to a familiar voice. Getting up from the extremely short nap she had just had, she looked at the girl before her. The lights were off, so it was too dark to see anything, though she noticed the girl was in a wheelchair. Sakuya stood up and walked over to the light switch, denying the apology as she did so, instinctively speaking in Japanese.

"Oh, it's alright. I was just about to wake up anyway..." She replied in her native tongue, turning on the lights and turning around, smiling at the girl, "It appears we are sharing the same room. Oh- Etto... I think we are sharing room..."

She quickly corrected herself to speak in English, wondering why she had even spoken in Japanese, still not noticing who the girl was. Ironically, a figma of the very same person, in full battle armour, no less, was standing on the dresser a few feet away, and a poster with her face clearly on it was on the wall. Composing herself, Sakuya then bowed and introduced herself to her room-mate. "Sakuya Sumeragi, from JASDF Iruma Academy. Best student from best school in all of Japan! And you are...?"
Call me Aki. My primary RP nation is Yamatai in Ordis. We are an MT region with an exciting constructed world. Join us. (Non Ordis version of Yamatai here)
GOKIGENYOU~
Singaporean Chinese Weeb who likes food, Japan, food, J-Pop, military stuff and Japanese food.
Ex military. Female. Otaku. Idol Wota. Physically incapable of writing posts shorter than 1,000 words.
This user supports the use of mechs, mecha and other legged machines in PMT and FT settings, and will use them.
Record word count for a single unbroken writing session: 27,154 words
Current flag is my Kami Oshi, Sato Masaki (Info here!).

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:02 am

Toishima wrote:Sakuya woke to a familiar voice. Getting up from the extremely short nap she had just had, she looked at the girl before her. The lights were off, so it was too dark to see anything, though she noticed the girl was in a wheelchair. Sakuya stood up and walked over to the light switch, denying the apology as she did so, instinctively speaking in Japanese.

"Oh, it's alright. I was just about to wake up anyway..." She replied in her native tongue, turning on the lights and turning around, smiling at the girl, "It appears we are sharing the same room. Oh- Etto... I think we are sharing room..."

She quickly corrected herself to speak in English, wondering why she had even spoken in Japanese, still not noticing who the girl was. Ironically, a figma of the very same person, in full battle armour, no less, was standing on the dresser a few feet away, and a poster with her face clearly on it was on the wall. Composing herself, Sakuya then bowed and introduced herself to her room-mate. "Sakuya Sumeragi, from JASDF Iruma Academy. Best student from best school in all of Japan! And you are...?"

Tsubaki giggled, speaking in her Kansai accented Japanese. "Ara ara? Ya don't remember me? I'm just jokin' so don't ya worry about it. I'm Daimonji Tsubaki, I didn't really have a unit or anythin' to say I'm from, so I guess I'm from the propaganda division, pleased ta meet ya!"
She rolled her wheelchair to properly face her roommate and bowed back, which looked more like her leaning over in her position. She looked around, noting the figma and posters around. "Ara ara ara? It seems like I don't really need to introduce myself to ya, Sakuya-han." Despite her Japanese being obviously from Kansai, it was still very gentle and sedated.

Toishima
Senator

Postby Toishima » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:23 am

Hetland 2 wrote:Tsubaki giggled, speaking in her Kansai accented Japanese. "Ara ara? Ya don't remember me? I'm just jokin' so don't ya worry about it. I'm Daimonji Tsubaki, I didn't really have a unit or anythin' to say I'm from, so I guess I'm from the propaganda division, pleased ta meet ya!"
She rolled her wheelchair to properly face her roommate and bowed back, which looked more like her leaning over in her position. She looked around, noting the figma and posters around. "Ara ara ara? It seems like I don't really need to introduce myself to ya, Sakuya-han." Despite her Japanese being obviously from Kansai, it was still very gentle and sedated.

"なんですか?!" Sakuya exclaimed in her own upper-class Tokyoite accent. Sakuya did a double take, eyes widening to near-westerner proportions. She grabbed on to the wall to steady herself as she noticed who the person actually was. This frail girl loking around blankly in the wheelchair was the Daimonji Tsubaki?! Looking at her face again, she noticed that it was indeed the JMSDF's propaganda girl.

Sakuya had to stop herself from running up and examining Tsubaki closer. She bit her tongue to ensure this was real. It was, and a sharp sting along with the taste of blood flowed through her mouth.

"Pride of the JSDF! Great Amazing Ultra Mega Super Mage Daimonji! Pleased to make your acquaintance!" Sakuya yelled feverishly, bowing almost 90 degrees.
Call me Aki. My primary RP nation is Yamatai in Ordis. We are an MT region with an exciting constructed world. Join us. (Non Ordis version of Yamatai here)
GOKIGENYOU~
Singaporean Chinese Weeb who likes food, Japan, food, J-Pop, military stuff and Japanese food.
Ex military. Female. Otaku. Idol Wota. Physically incapable of writing posts shorter than 1,000 words.
This user supports the use of mechs, mecha and other legged machines in PMT and FT settings, and will use them.

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:00 am

Toishima wrote:"なんですか?!" Sakuya exclaimed in her own upper-class Tokyoite accent. Sakuya did a double take, eyes widening to near-westerner proportions. She grabbed on to the wall to steady herself as she noticed who the person actually was. This frail girl loking around blankly in the wheelchair was the Daimonji Tsubaki?! Looking at her face again, she noticed that it was indeed the JMSDF's propaganda girl.

Sakuya had to stop herself from running up and examining Tsubaki closer. She bit her tongue to ensure this was real. It was, and a sharp sting along with the taste of blood flowed through her mouth.

"Pride of the JSDF! Great Amazing Ultra Mega Super Mage Daimonji! Pleased to make your acquaintance!" Sakuya yelled feverishly, bowing almost 90 degrees.

Tsubaki blushed, "I don't know if I can live up to that scale of admiration, but I'm very pleased ta have a roommate who is from the same country as me." She paused, wheeling her wheelchair around and rolling it outside the door and picked up a box. Surprisingly, she had little problems picking up a large box and placing it in her lap, and rolled back. She opened the box and immediately turned a shade of blood red. "Oya-han, Why'd ya replace my omiyage... I'm really sorry, Sakuya-han. My old man replaced the present I picked out with something our company made... I told him not ta. Please don't think badly of me." She pulled out the newest Daimonji Tsubaki Figma and handed it to her. "I can't believe he did that ta me." Tsubaki paused, "Well, there's nothin' I can do about it, so I hope we get along well, Sakuya-sempai."

Toishima
Senator

Postby Toishima » Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:04 am

Hetland 2 wrote:Tsubaki blushed, "I don't know if I can live up to that scale of admiration, but I'm very pleased ta have a roommate who is from the same country as me." She paused, wheeling her wheelchair around and rolling it outside the door and picked up a box. Surprisingly, she had little problems picking up a large box and placing it in her lap, and rolled back. She opened the box and immediately turned a shade of blood red. "Oya-han, Why'd ya replace my omiyage... I'm really sorry, Sakuya-han. My old man replaced the present I picked out with something our company made... I told him not ta. Please don't think badly of me." She pulled out the newest Daimonji Tsubaki Figma and handed it to her. "I can't believe he did that ta me." Tsubaki paused, "Well, there's nothin' I can do about it, so I hope we get along well, Sakuya-sempai."

If this had been an anime, this should have been the time Sakuya's nose would have exploded in a stream of blood. She was to share her room with the Daimonji Tsubaki, guardian of Takeshima, the one who stopped World War Three by scaring off marauding Chinese planes during the Senkaku Incident, the one who gunned down four North Korean submarines trying to abduct Japanese citizens! Star in the JMSDF-commissioned Anime, Zipang: Return to Great War, about Tsubaki being in World War Two due to a plot device. She was famous back in Japan.

However, Sakuya had lingering doubts. This Tsubaki seemed completely different from the one portrayed in the JMSDF publicity reels and commercials. Of course she would not be as powerful as the Tsubaki capable of flight that guest-starred in Space Battleship Musashi once, that would be absurd. Yet, this frail, Kansai girl in the wheelchair was supposed to be the one who scared off Chinese planes during the Senkaku Incident? Or did that even happen...?

"It is okay, Daimonji-sama... Anno... You're shorter than I expected..." Sakuya commented, accepting the figma and putting the box on the dresser, next to the other one, then went over to help her with her stuff.
Last edited by Toishima on Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
GOKIGENYOU~

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:58 pm

Toishima wrote:If this had been an anime, this should have been the time Sakuya's nose would have exploded in a stream of blood. She was to share her room with the Daimonji Tsubaki, guardian of Takeshima, the one who stopped World War Three by scaring off marauding Chinese planes during the Senkaku Incident, the one who gunned down four North Korean submarines trying to abduct Japanese citizens! Star in the JMSDF-commissioned Anime, Zipang: Return to Great War, about Tsubaki being in World War Two due to a plot device. She was famous back in Japan.

However, Sakuya had lingering doubts. This Tsubaki seemed completely different from the one portrayed in the JMSDF publicity reels and commercials. Of course she would not be as powerful as the Tsubaki capable of flight that guest-starred in Space Battleship Musashi once, that would be absurd. Yet, this frail, Kansai girl in the wheelchair was supposed to be the one who scared off Chinese planes during the Senkaku Incident? Or did that even happen...?

"It is okay, Daimonji-sama... Anno... You're shorter than I expected..." Sakuya commented, accepting the figma and putting the box on the dresser, next to the other one, then went over to help her with her stuff.

"Yeah, I get that a lot, the camera makes me look a lot taller doesn't it. But this is me, ya know, all one hundred an' thirty seven centimeters, in the flesh." She smiled sweetly, before coughing violently, hacking up a ridiculous amount of blood. She pulled another handkerchief from her kimono's sleeve, which rapidly turned blood red. "Excuse me. Its time fer my medication" She rolled her wheel chair out and started opening a box, filled to the brim with bottles of pills and containers of medicine. She opened what seemed to be a bottle of cough syrup and drank hald of it straight, continuing to open a pair of pill containers, and dumped a handful of pills into her hand and dumped them into her mouth, swallowing them whole and proceeding to pull out a syringe of clear liquid and tightened a just above her elbow and injected the liquid into her veins.
She turned back to Sakuya, "Sorry, Sempai, as ya can guess, I'm not really the woman people think I am, ya know?" She gave a weak laugh, coughing up a tiny bit more blood.
Last edited by Hetland 2 on Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Toishima
Senator

Postby Toishima » Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:23 am

Hetland 2 wrote:"Yeah, I get that a lot, the camera makes me look a lot taller doesn't it. But this is me, ya know, all one hundred an' thirty seven centimeters, in the flesh." She smiled sweetly, before coughing violently, hacking up a ridiculous amount of blood. She pulled another handkerchief from her kimono's sleeve, which rapidly turned blood red. "Excuse me. Its time fer my medication" She rolled her wheel chair out and started opening a box, filled to the brim with bottles of pills and containers of medicine. She opened what seemed to be a bottle of cough syrup and drank hald of it straight, continuing to open a pair of pill containers, and dumped a handful of pills into her hand and dumped them into her mouth, swallowing them whole and proceeding to pull out a syringe of clear liquid and tightened a just above her elbow and injected the liquid into her veins.
She turned back to Sakuya, "Sorry, Sempai, as ya can guess, I'm not really the woman people think I am, ya know?" She gave a weak laugh, coughing up a tiny bit more blood.

Sakuya was dumbfounded. So the propaganda stories were indeed propaganda stories. Some of it had to be true, though. Why else would Chinese fighters randomly turn back from the Senkaku Islands? The normal JMSDF ships that "accompanied Tsubaki", with Aegis missiles were the only ones there... How did those North Korea ships sink? The Japanese Coast Guard actually exists... She wished to believe that her-and many other JSDF recruits'- role model was not this sickly wheelchair-bound girl, but every amazing and heroic action was suddenly explainable by conventional acts by the regular Japanese military.

Suddenly, the smaller girl suddenly coughed up a large amount of blood, interrupting Sakuya's inner turmoil. The Tokyite mage leapt back in shock and flailed her arms dramatically while Tsubaki wheeled outside to collect her medication. "What?! Why is there blood?!" She exclaimed, the conflicting thoughts leaving her mind suddenly.

Sakuya composed herself and calmed down soon enough, and opted to continue to help Tsubaki move her stuff into the room, carrying several boxes in at a time while the smaller girl was injecting herself with the chemicals. Why does she have so much stuff...

"Indeed, though it's not like I really believed in those things anyway..." Sakuya replied, looking away from Tsubaki and her Kansai accent.
GOKIGENYOU~

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:15 pm

Toishima wrote:Sakuya was dumbfounded. So the propaganda stories were indeed propaganda stories. Some of it had to be true, though. Why else would Chinese fighters randomly turn back from the Senkaku Islands? The normal JMSDF ships that "accompanied Tsubaki", with Aegis missiles were the only ones there... How did those North Korea ships sink? The Japanese Coast Guard actually exists... She wished to believe that her-and many other JSDF recruits'- role model was not this sickly wheelchair-bound girl, but every amazing and heroic action was suddenly explainable by conventional acts by the regular Japanese military.

Suddenly, the smaller girl suddenly coughed up a large amount of blood, interrupting Sakuya's inner turmoil. The Tokyite mage leapt back in shock and flailed her arms dramatically while Tsubaki wheeled outside to collect her medication. "What?! Why is there blood?!" She exclaimed, the conflicting thoughts leaving her mind suddenly.

Sakuya composed herself and calmed down soon enough, and opted to continue to help Tsubaki move her stuff into the room, carrying several boxes in at a time while the smaller girl was injecting herself with the chemicals. Why does she have so much stuff...

"Indeed, though it's not like I really believed in those things anyway..." Sakuya replied, looking away from Tsubaki and her Kansai accent.

Tsubaki finished medicating herself and gave Sakuya a relieved smile. "Thank goodness. You have no idea how much stress it causes me that everyone believes I did all those things. They get so dissappointed in me, and it hurts. But you were wondering about my sickness? Doctors called it Daimonji syndrome. If my body gets too overworked my immune system starts attacking itself. Well, it starts attacking more. The only reason I'm alive is the fact that my Kore froze the condition where it was. At least its stabilized now."
She unpacked her bags, most of her clothes were kimonos, and her posters turned out to be several elegant caligraphy paintings.

Bichette had transferred from L'académie de baguettes militaires de formation et d'autres tactiques de pain français to Iron Wolf academy. She kicked off running, her roller skate's wheels taking her down the hill and into the school. She had a backpack with her kore and nothing else. That's what happens when you get picked up off the street and were given a magic crystal. She skidded to a stop, leaving skid marks on the floor. She looked around, making sure she wasn't caught, of course she stood at 182cms tall, and wearing rollerskates. Not seeing any teachers at the moment, she instead picked up speed and rounded the corner, ready to dodge any possible girls that would get in her way.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse