NATION

PASSWORD

Kingdom Hearts: Heartless Rising Reboot (OOC/Sign ups)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:57 pm

Utceforp wrote:
Rupudska wrote:I done finished my bio.

Did you change the image too? I'm using the same computer, but it works now.

Yep. The other ISP you were using had siteblock, so you couldn't access Danbooru.

Either that or it was so shitty the image simply didn't load.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Quavv
Senator

Founded: Dec 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:16 pm

I posted the image through photobucket.

Page One > Third Post > Rupudska spoiler
Join us in this awesome adventure -------------------------------> World of Gods

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 01, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Harkback Union » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:48 am

Why not start right now and let the other main char join later?

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Harkback Union » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:02 am

I think this one will die pretty soon again...

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Rupudska » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:32 am

Harkback Union wrote:I think this one will die pretty soon again...

Probably, but you're still being very impatient.
Best thread ever.

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Harkback Union » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:37 am

Rupudska wrote:
Harkback Union wrote:I think this one will die pretty soon again...

Probably, but you're still being very impatient.

I just don't want it to die like last time.

Utceforp
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 10, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Utceforp » Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:55 pm

Harkback Union wrote:
Rupudska wrote:Probably, but you're still being very impatient.

Don't worry, I'm almost done my app.
Signatures are so 2014.

Valrifell
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:56 pm

Harkback Union wrote:
Rupudska wrote:Probably, but you're still being very impatient.

But last time we made it to W1, just Quavv wasn't online to start it.
A few months later and here we are.
HAVING AN ALL CAPS SIG MAKES ME FEEL SMART

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Harkback Union » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:12 pm

Valrifell wrote:
Harkback Union wrote:

But last time we made it to W1, just Quavv wasn't online to start it.
A few months later and here we are.

I wonder why we don't just pick up where we left...

Shark isle
Senator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:20 pm

Can i make a Main Character ?

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Rupudska » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:42 pm

Shark isle wrote:Can i make a Main Character ?

All three are taken.
Best thread ever.

Questers wrote:

Utceforp
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Utceforp » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:57 pm

Rupudska wrote:

All three are taken.

TheFlow77, the third person to make a main character, hasn't posted at all since they reserved one. And not just in this thread, but anywhere. Their nation has exactly one post, and it's to reserve a main. Personally, I think Quavv should boot them.
Signatures are so 2014.

Utceforp
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Utceforp » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:55 pm

For the sake of at least moving the RP a bit forward, I'll post my app without the bio. I'm busy with IRL things so I probably won't be able to finish it tonight, but I should have it done by tomorrow or the day after that.

Name: Hutaosa
World of Origin: Anukur
Species: Immortal
Image of Character: This
List of Powers/Abilities and Weapons:

-(Formerly) Immortality
-Immunity to aging
-Nigh-invulnerable skin: Bullets bounce off her, fire doesn't catch, nuclear weaponry is extremely painful but ultimately futile, etc. Note that this only applies to her skin - Getting shot or stabbed in the mouth or throat, poison, concussions, whiplash or having her ability to breath Nemean Lion-style harms her just as much as it does a normal human, for example. Also, she still feels pain, so while a sufficiently powerful blow won't harm her it will incapacitate her.
-Photographic memory and the inability to forget memories.
-The skills and knowledge that a ten-thousand year old being who remembers every moment of her life would logically have.
Biography: TBD
Signatures are so 2014.

Quavv
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:40 pm

The person who claimed the third main character spot is a friend of mine in real life. I invited him to join nationstates so he could RP in the story. I will contact him and make sure his application is finished and posted sometime tomorrow. If it is not posted by Friday then he will lose his claim.

Utceforp wrote:For the sake of at least moving the RP a bit forward, I'll post my app without the bio. I'm busy with IRL things so I probably won't be able to finish it tonight, but I should have it done by tomorrow or the day after that.

-(Formerly) Immortality
-Immunity to aging
-Nigh-invulnerable skin: Bullets bounce off her, fire doesn't catch, nuclear weaponry is extremely painful but ultimately futile, etc. Note that this only applies to her skin - Getting shot or stabbed in the mouth or throat, poison, concussions, whiplash or having her ability to breath Nemean Lion-style harms her just as much as it does a normal human, for example. Also, she still feels pain, so while a sufficiently powerful blow won't harm her it will incapacitate her.
-The skills and knowledge that a ten-thousand year old being who remembers every moment of her life would logically have.

2 questions:

1) So her skin can't be pierced, but if you can damage her organs without piercing her skin then you can kill her, correct?

2) Assuming the answer to question 1 is yes, shouldn't a nuclear explosion kill her? Either the blast itself would get inside her body through her ears and nostrils or the radiation would kill her, right?
Join us in this awesome adventure -------------------------------> World of Gods

Utceforp
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Utceforp » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:45 pm

Quavv wrote:The person who claimed the third main character spot is a friend of mine in real life. I invited him to join nationstates so he could RP in the story. I will contact him and make sure his application is finished and posted sometime tomorrow. If it is not posted by Friday then he will lose his claim.

Utceforp wrote:For the sake of at least moving the RP a bit forward, I'll post my app without the bio. I'm busy with IRL things so I probably won't be able to finish it tonight, but I should have it done by tomorrow or the day after that.

-(Formerly) Immortality
-Immunity to aging

2 questions:

1) So her skin can't be pierced, but if you can damage her organs without piercing her skin then you can kill her, correct?

2) Assuming the answer to question 1 is yes, shouldn't a nuclear explosion kill her? Either the blast itself would get inside her body through her ears and nostrils or the radiation would kill her, right?

1) Yep.

2) If she closed her eyes and mouth and plugged her nose she would prevent the heat or radiation from killing her, but the sheer force of the explosion would probably throw her far enough to severely damage her internal organs, just from them being forced to rapidly accelerate and then decelerate. And then being thrown would cause her to open her mouth and eyes, killing her from radiation and heat. Actually, I didn't really think that through. I'll edit that.
Signatures are so 2014.

Quavv
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:10 am

You can make a main character now, my friend has dropped out. Once all three main characters are created then we can start.

Shark isle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:02 pm

Name: Sir Aaron Whithem
World of Origin: Amlem
Species: Human
Image of Character:http://images.halloweencostumes.com/products/6214/1-1/mens-crusader-knight-costume.jpg
List of Powers /Abilities and Weapons: Aaron is a skilled Swordsman who carries around a broadsword and is skilled with hand to hand combat.
Biography: Aaron was born in the capital city of the world called Amlem. His Father who was a Noblemam wanted him to be a Knight so he sent him to a special academy in the mountains. As he grew up Aaron was trained to slay evil and protect the innocent. When he was Seventeen he slew a dragon that was terrorizing a village in order to graduate from the academy. After he graduated he became a bodyguard for the Crown Prince of Amlem. One day however while Aaron and the Prince where touring the Kingdom strange shadowy creatures attacked them even though Aaron tried his best to protect the Prince the Prince was killed by the creatures and Aaron was nearly killed. Aaron's world was consumed in darkness while Aaron fell through a portal that took him to a different world. Aaron is currently trying to find out where he is and how to get back home.
Last edited by Shark isle on Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quavv
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:41 pm

Shark, no offense but do you think you have what it takes to RP a main character? This would take commitment and decent RP skills. Sure you wouldn't rather just be the OP for a world?

Shark isle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:45 pm

Quavv wrote:Shark, no offense but do you think you have what it takes to RP a main character? This would take commitment and decent RP skills. Sure you wouldn't rather just be the OP for a world?

Okay i will just be a world op.

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Harkback Union » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:45 pm

START! START! START! START!

Quavv
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:27 pm

We still only have three main characters, counting my character. If we start without a 4th one then they can't enter the story later.

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Harkback Union » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:32 pm

Quavv wrote:We still only have three main characters, counting my character. If we start without a 4th one then they can't enter the story later.

Why?

Quavv
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:29 pm

Lol then I'd have to come up with some strange reason as to why they were not transported to Mesotamia with the others. I mean, now that I think about it, I guess that wouldn't be too bad. If you guys are ready to start then I guess we can. Which one of you wants to be the keyblade wielder?

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Harkback Union » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:00 pm

Quavv wrote:Lol then I'd have to come up with some strange reason as to why they were not transported to Mesotamia with the others. I mean, now that I think about it, I guess that wouldn't be too bad. If you guys are ready to start then I guess we can. Which one of you wants to be the keyblade wielder?

Well, you know, Maybe the main chars could stumble upon a strange character during their travels who also wishes to fight the heartless for some reason...

Quavv
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:22 pm

Sounds good to me. I was hoping to have more nationstates members involved in this RP, but I guess we'll go ahead and start. IC will be up tomorrow evening.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse