NATION

PASSWORD

Mana Academy (IC) (Open, Fantasy)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:03 pm

Charlia wrote:Katelyn's body curled tighter on the stretcher, her fists clenching and unclenching over and over again.

"I'm not a demon," she hissed in a low tone. "I'm not a witch. I'm not one of them. I'm a human being. I'm a freaking human being and you have no right, no right, no right!" A cry somewhere between a scream and a yell of rage tore from her throat, and she curled even tighter. "But if you want me... if you want me to be... then I will... I can do that... Watch... See? I can do that... I can..."

"...This may take much longer than I would have hoped...Hmmm...not even knocking her unconscious seems to completely work..." They were now genuinely concerned. Katelyn seemed completely unwilling to cooperate, even when not doing so put others at risk. "...Hailey, this is...more up to you, but...would you like to come sit with her in the infirmary and see if you could calm her down? Or would you like me to try and stay with her? I do not know what would be better to do, but we must work to keep her safe and away from the battlefield..." they asked, anxiously.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:20 pm

Seeing Lyn attack Soleil, Ignis growled in disgust.
"Why don't you pick on someone your own size?" She swatted away a group of undead with a giant hand made from the darkness within the library like they were flies. She ran in front of the unconscious human and dark characters began to etch all over on her skin while a purplish flame appeared on one eye. Black chains of flame shot out of the ground and wrapped into the Golem tightly. More black Flames appeared in the air and shot at Lyn like the bullets of a machine gun.
"You have dishonored yourself beyond the level of dishonor."
Last edited by Prusselanden on Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Chrome Legion
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:00 pm

Hailey Winters

"I don't think we should keep her her. If she wakes up and has some kind of break down, she could... do a lot of damage. I'll take her to her room, The undead seem to be tapering off, and I can hold off what few make it inside."

Hailey again thought about her father, how he would sometimes have to leave work early, for fear of doing something to his students. If Red had the same kinds of episodes, leaving her here could lead to some one being hurt. With effort, Hailey again levitated the stretcher, but waited for Rabbit's response before leaving.

Elizabeth Tsukuyomi

Deep in the forbidden wing, Liz slowly approached Richard, and the tome laying on the ground next to him. She had masked her presence, hoped to avoid triggering defenses what ever dark power that had started this might have prepared. Now she was far to close to conceal the her power, but perhaps she might still be underestimated. Carefully she edged forward, and gently tapped the book with the short, anciently looking blade in her hand.
The year’s at the spring,
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The hill-side’s dew-pearled;
The lark’s on the wing;
The snail’s on the thorn;
God’s in His heaven—
All’s right with the world!

hi!

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:12 pm

Chrome Legion wrote:Hailey Winters

"I don't think we should keep her her. If she wakes up and has some kind of break down, she could... do a lot of damage. I'll take her to her room, The undead seem to be tapering off, and I can hold off what few make it inside."

Hailey again thought about her father, how he would sometimes have to leave work early, for fear of doing something to his students. If Red had the same kinds of episodes, leaving her here could lead to some one being hurt. With effort, Hailey again levitated the stretcher, but waited for Rabbit's response before leaving.

Elizabeth Tsukuyomi

Deep in the forbidden wing, Liz slowly approached Richard, and the tome laying on the ground next to him. She had masked her presence, hoped to avoid triggering defenses what ever dark power that had started this might have prepared. Now she was far to close to conceal the her power, but perhaps she might still be underestimated. Carefully she edged forward, and gently tapped the book with the short, anciently looking blade in her hand.

"Most of them are destroyed, except for a few in the library. So there is no reason to worry about that. I...only want to make sure that she is safe. If you can keep her away from the battlefield, that is all I ask, for now. So thank you, Miss Winters. Do you need any help carrying her, though?" they asked, kindly, and slightly weary. The day was beginning to catch-up with them, though they did not want their students to see that.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Chrome Legion
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:21 pm

Hailey Winters

Hailey shook her head. "No, It'll be fine."

Getting a feel for using the sonic levitation took a second, but once she had the right directionality and frequency, it became much easier to maintain. She managed to make a good pace back to the Venta dorms. After gently placing Red back in her bed, she went to the bathroom and fetched a warm, damp towel. She remembered back to her childhood, what her mom always used to do. She put the towel over Kate's forehead, then sat down with her, putting her head up onto Hailey's lap. With a quiet, voice she started to sing. Gentle and soft tones accented by her magic. Carefully she avoided anything with a religious connotation, or origin.
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The lark’s on the wing;
God’s in His heaven—

hi!

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:27 pm

Getting a feel for using the sonic levitation took a second, but once she had the right directionality and frequency, it became much easier to maintain. She managed to make a good pace back to the Venta dorms. After gently placing Red back in her bed, she went to the bathroom and fetched a warm, damp towel. She remembered back to her childhood, what her mom always used to do. She put the towel over Kate's forehead, then sat down with her, putting her head up onto Hailey's lap. With a quiet, voice she started to sing. Gentle and soft tones accented by her magic. Carefully she avoided anything with a religious connotation, or origin.

Rabbit watched her leave, and then they turned back toward the library. The students were fighting Lyn inside, alongside Ruta, Basil, Aether, and Tsukiyomi. They had to be in there with them. Outside, the storm had passed, as it had all moved inside with Lyn. Things seemed quiet for a few moments. Rabbit took a deep breath, and then walked into the building. They spotted Lyn immediately, and they stared at her. "...Ms. Perennique! You look rather different today. Have you lost weight?" they asked, teasingly.
-Alan Jackson

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:40 pm

As Hailey continued to sing, Katelyn's tension eased, and she seemed a little more relaxed. In a surprising move, she wrapped her arms around Hailey's waist in a hug, and started to cry in her sleep.

"I didn't mean to," she wept. "I didn't mean to. I swear... I didn't..." A keening wail brewed in the back of her throat, but never escaped her lips. She stayed where she was, holding onto Hailey as if the girl was her only lifeline to sanity.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:41 pm

Luminesa wrote:

Rabbit watched her leave, and then they turned back toward the library. The students were fighting Lyn inside, alongside Ruta, Basil, Aether, and Tsukiyomi. They had to be in there with them. Outside, the storm had passed, as it had all moved inside with Lyn. Things seemed quiet for a few moments. Rabbit took a deep breath, and then walked into the building. They spotted Lyn immediately, and they stared at her. "...Ms. Perennique! You look rather different today. Have you lost weight?" they asked, teasingly.

Ignis's dark flames faded away, but her attacks still were pounding on Lyn. She looked at Rabbit, a slow, pleasant grin forming on her face. She stifled a laugh, but couldn't help it as she spluttered and burst out giggling.
"Hahahaha! Classic! D-did you lose weight! Hahahahaha! I see what you did there..." she held her stomach and continued to laugh. Her flames turned from a dark, angry black to a bright orange glowing color. They were still as deadly though, and the room itself would heat up by quite a few degrees.

Cheese whinnied madly as he trampled down zombie upon zombie with hoofs as hard as steel. Smoke blew out of his nostrils and mouth as if he were a boiling steam engine. The cute little black horse was no more for now. Cheese was a war horse, determined to lay total destruction upon the enemy.
Last edited by Prusselanden on Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:43 am

Chrome Legion wrote:
Elizabeth Tsukuyomi

If Elizabeth took a look at the spells on the book, specifically the ones at the pages were it was laid open, she would notice the highly powerful necromantic spell, that would keep on spilling the undead at the Academy's grounds, and if she observed carefully, she would sense a soul trying to burst out of its paper prison.

However, as a preemptive measure, the book itself conjured a blinding darkness inside the Wing, rendering impossible to read it any further. And due to not being able to sense the magical presence of the one handling it, three twisted hellish hounds started to search the wing for the invasor...
Nothing to see here, move along.

Rhomaia
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:29 am

As the burning black construct of Lyn's own image tore into Catherine's body and hurt her to the point where she was no longer able to speak, the eyes of the once calm and determined Aria widened in fear. The sounds of combat, of Ruta tearing through zombie flesh with his black weapons, of golems rushing to defend a battered Soleil, the rumbling of thunder, and Lyn's ranting on the state of humanity, were all drowned out in an instant when she saw her friend's blood spatter all across the walls and floors, running lazily down the wood panels and staining them a dark red.

She could no longer hear the commanding tone of Henry's voice, nor the cries of Soleil for Lyn to stop the bloodshed, nor the distant cries of Katelyn as she fought for life and limb against the undead and the demon she thought to be her enemy. Aria's stance was rigid, holding her sparking crimson swordspear in a bone crushing grip as the colors of orange and purple merged in her eyes.

Aria's midnight purple robes were tattered by the ravages of battle, and like the oaken walls, indelibly stained by her own blood. Like anyone else, she felt the pain, but to her every sensation was numbed, save for the feeling that something had been shattered in her heart, and a burning hatred as she saw Lyn finally show herself.

It was that witch who had brought so much misery to this isle, who had tormented Aria at every turn and disrupted the fragile peace of mind she had held so dear. She was the one who had brought forth the ungodly horde, and the never-ending storm which had set its sights on the Academy. And her misdeeds, her atrocities, did not even stop there. This monster that called itself 'Lynefleur' had torn out Catherine's heart and mutilated her beautiful body.

Though she at first looked menacing and heartless, Catherine was Aria's first real friend, and the first person she had ever spent a night of passion with. She had brought the isolated, prideful little girl out of her shell, and had helped Aria to become a better person, even if Aria herself was no longer able to consider herself one.

It called forward to Aria's thoughts what seemed like a distant memory, though she was still somehow familiar with it. Before her eyes, a great plain stretched out before her, and a warm summer wind blew across it, but there was no peace for the land. Fires raged in the far distance, sending thick black smoke high into the air and turning the skies gray with ash, growing ever stronger as the sounds of clashing metal brought her back to her senses, and the horrific sight once again greeted her eyes. She was on a ruinous battlefield whose green fields ran red and was littered with bodies bearing scratched and bloodied bronze armor, all mangled in some way or another, unrecognizable as people to Aria. Every one of them had been killed in some terrifying fashion, beheadings, impalement, severe burns, and worst of all, seeing one of them bleeding out from the chest, as their heart had been ripped out of their body. In their final moments, the warrior had reached towards the sky, still holding a hand over where their heart should have been.

Aria's aura ignited in full view of Henry and all the others, it's dark red and purple hues reminiscent of the blood which had been shed on these grounds twice in two years, and glowing as bright as the lightning strikes which illuminated their surroundings. No longer did her eyes show fear but instead a primal fury. Crimson and violet sparks shot from her hands, and her swordspear gave off a distinct glow, it's originally lethal power being augmented by the girl's own mana. The crimson shine of her weapon reflected off of her dual-colored eyes and her robes, giving her entire appearance a reddish tint alongside her fiery aura.

"To hell with defense...I refuse to die like a trampled flower..."
Last edited by Rhomaia on Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:04 am

Rhomaia wrote:As the burning black construct of Lyn's own image tore into Catherine's body and hurt her to the point where she was no longer able to speak, the eyes of the once calm and determined Aria widened in fear. The sounds of combat, of Ruta tearing through zombie flesh with his black weapons, of golems rushing to defend a battered Soleil, the rumbling of thunder, and Lyn's ranting on the state of humanity, were all drowned out in an instant when she saw her friend's blood spatter all across the walls and floors, running lazily down the wood panels and staining them a dark red.

She could no longer hear the commanding tone of Henry's voice, nor the cries of Soleil for Lyn to stop the bloodshed, nor the distant cries of Katelyn as she fought for life and limb against the undead and the demon she thought to be her enemy. Aria's stance was rigid, holding her sparking crimson swordspear in a bone crushing grip as the colors of orange and purple merged in her eyes.

Aria's midnight purple robes were tattered by the ravages of battle, and like the oaken walls, indelibly stained by her own blood. Like anyone else, she felt the pain, but to her every sensation was numbed, save for the feeling that something had been shattered in her heart, and a burning hatred as she saw Lyn finally show herself.

It was that witch who had brought so much misery to this isle, who had tormented Aria at every turn and disrupted the fragile peace of mind she had held so dear. She was the one who had brought forth the ungodly horde, and the never-ending storm which had set its sights on the Academy. And her misdeeds, her atrocities, did not even stop there. This monster that called itself 'Lynefleur' had torn out Catherine's heart and mutilated her beautiful body.

Though she at first looked menacing and heartless, Catherine was Aria's first real friend, and the first person she had ever spent a night of passion with. She had brought the isolated, prideful little girl out of her shell, and had helped Aria to become a better person, even if Aria herself was no longer able to consider herself one.

It called forward to Aria's thoughts what seemed like a distant memory, though she was still somehow familiar with it. Before her eyes, a great plain stretched out before her, and a warm summer wind blew across it, but there was no peace for the land. Fires raged in the far distance, sending thick black smoke high into the air and turning the skies gray with ash, growing ever stronger as the sounds of clashing metal brought her back to her senses, and the horrific sight once again greeted her eyes. She was on a ruinous battlefield whose green fields ran red and was littered with bodies bearing scratched and bloodied bronze armor, all mangled in some way or another, unrecognizable as people to Aria. Every one of them had been killed in some terrifying fashion, beheadings, impalement, severe burns, and worst of all, seeing one of them bleeding out from the chest, as their heart had been ripped out of their body. In their final moments, the warrior had reached towards the sky, still holding a hand over where their heart should have been.

Aria's aura ignited in full view of Henry and all the others, it's dark red and purple hues reminiscent of the blood which had been shed on these grounds twice in two years, and glowing as bright as the lightning strikes which illuminated their surroundings. No longer did her eyes show fear but instead a primal fury. Crimson and violet sparks shot from her hands, and her swordspear gave off a distinct glow, it's originally lethal power being augmented by the girl's own mana. The crimson shine of her weapon reflected off of her dual-colored eyes and her robes, giving her entire appearance a reddish tint alongside her fiery aura.

Henry Von Kressel

What the...

It was undoubtedly one of these moments that come right before the climax of any narrative. Everyone was pushing themselves to the maximum, and the battle heightened itself to a point where high risks were being taken in order to defeat their opponents.

In one side, Henry had a distinct burning aura to the eyes who could see them. At the other, Aria took a completely different posture of anything he ever saw from her, and her manner of speaking included. As the golems moved around protecting the wounded, Aria's phrase remembered him of something he heard in his past.

Mentally, he relived the exact moment where the phrase was said. The moment when a younger Henry refused to fight against anyone, hiding himself in his books and studies, spending countless nights trying to forget what were said to him during the day.

And now, at that crucial moment, the words couldn't make more sense. It was clear to see its application, like the one who said it to him knew that such day would come to Henry's life in the most painful moment possible. However, it wasn't mentally that he said the words.

It was loud and clear, so everyone could hear what he meant. The gentle, calm boy from the morning disappeared completely as he put his head up and stared at Aria with supportive eyes, and giving Lyn a rageful stare.

"When your back is against the wall... The only option is to move forward."

He reinforced the golems with lava weapons and armors, evidently giving them the defensive function while he readied himself for a combined attack on Lyn.

"Whoever is controlling the golems, make a wall around the wounded. Ready when you are, Aria."

The firm tone now indicated something far more significant than just a different stance at battle. Henry was awakening a side of himself that he never knew of. One that pushed aside the worries about what would happen after he returned to his normal state, or what would happen during the fight. He wanted, needed, wished to defeat Lyn. And he was going to defeat her.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:13 am

Ignis spotted Aria's new form and grinned.
"We can't stop now. We're one step away from nuking this angsty Tumblrina." She stared intensely at the enemy as she prepared for a combined attack as well by merging her fire with the darkness of the room into a large swirling combo attack.
This if for Obi....let's kill this bitch.
Last edited by Prusselanden on Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:21 am

Rhomaia wrote:As the burning black construct of Lyn's own image tore into Catherine's body and hurt her to the point where she was no longer able to speak, the eyes of the once calm and determined Aria widened in fear. The sounds of combat, of Ruta tearing through zombie flesh with his black weapons, of golems rushing to defend a battered Soleil, the rumbling of thunder, and Lyn's ranting on the state of humanity, were all drowned out in an instant when she saw her friend's blood spatter all across the walls and floors, running lazily down the wood panels and staining them a dark red.

Rabbit simply watched her, not interfering in the slightest. This was Aria's fight now. She was facing down a creature who had claimed Aria was just like her, who had hurt her closest friend, and who now threatened to destroy her school. They would help if she needed the help, obviously, but they could feel the static emanating from around Aria's body. She was ready to fight to the death, if need be.

In the meantime, they saw Ruta was still dealing with the last of the zombie horde. Knowing this day had probably exhausted him as much as it had exhausted them, Rabbit appeared next to Ruta in the circle of the horde, standing calmly as the black blur shot around and slashed down the undead mercilessly. Blood was everywhere around him, and some of it began to splash on Rabbit's kimono. They barely seemed to notice this, however, and they simply turned to Ruta. "Do you need a hand, Antonius?" they asked, quietly. The fact that a zombie was reaching for their sleeve did not seem to bother them in the slightest.
-Alan Jackson

Saleon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:27 am

Idza stood firm next to aria and henry. She didn't know either of them, but she did know that they were people to stand by. Aria pulled out an intensity inside the girl of light's heart, pushed forth a powerful aura; Idza respected that. She was calm and ready. Her sword seemed to be swarming with energy, and, even after Lyn began absorbing energy, Idza's presence had called forth many spirits to her side. Henry, the boy next to her, seemed to find a second wind as well. He took an authoritative leader role, buttressing Aria in combat.

"Well," she remarked, "I'd rather not let this hag keep hurting people either."
Sommelier and Sacrificer of Individuals to The Old Gods

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"Rood Dood," said Donner Blitzen
"You guys are the coolest Sadists on the internet," Said Blitzen
"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

Saldinado
Minister

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Mana Academy (IC) (Semi-Open, Fantasy/Slice of Life)

Postby Saldinado » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:45 am

Shaun Calhoun

On the inside, Shaun was exhausted. He was using his mana at a increasingly dangerous rate as well as sleep deprivation was setting in. However on the outside, he looked alerted, angered with a trace of calmness and worry. As if he was energetic and ready to go. His diamond sword was giving off it's plum purple and golden color as his body seemed to give off a amethyst aura. His eyes seemed to be filled with hate and anger; like it had with Alain.

What did she say...

Now she says something eh? Good now let's see what comes next from her, won't we?

He then slyly smiled and chuckled at the sight of Aria.

"Now that's where you've been eh? Well then...As Mr. Henry said, when your back is against the wall, the only option is to move forward." He said to himself as he took a semi-relaxed position, still prepared for whatever was to happen next. His sword being clenched tighter and pointed towards the black construct.

He then called over the lion creature that was created from the same earthen material as before from out of the darkness of the library and touched it's snout. He then reinforced it and gave it armor made of same obsidian material as Virgo.

"Now, if I'm doing this and dying, I'm going out with a fight and in style. Now let's begin this thing, shall we?" He quietly said to himself calmly as he gave a small smile at the creature beside him.
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Rhomaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:24 pm

Prusselanden wrote:"Why don't you pick on someone your own size?" She swatted away a group of undead with a giant hand made from the darkness within the library like they were flies. She ran in front of the unconscious human and dark characters began to etch all over on her skin while a purplish flame appeared on one eye. Black chains of flame shot out of the ground and wrapped into the golem tightly. More black flames appeared in the air and shot at Lyn like the bullets of a machine gun. "You have dishonored yourself beyond the level of dishonor."

Lyn's crystalline construct watched as Ignis' burning chains constricted it's own blazing black frame, and it almost rolled it's milky white eyes at the sight of it. Was this really the best the snake could do? Copy what it's master had already done, to a lesser effect? If it had the ability to speak, or any mind at all, it would likely have asked if this was all she could do.

Meanwhile, the actual Lyn extended her right hand in the direction of the darting flares that flew towards her. The dark flower in her palm budded into a seven petaled, transparent great-shield, absorbing the dark embers and growing larger through them, only to shrink back to it's original size in Lyn's hand, looking even more black than it had before.

"So asks the demon snake who would set aside that logic when catching mice in the fields. But before I go down that little rabbit hole, I will ask you but one question about your precious 'honor'. What glory is there in death and scoured bones? You seem to have no qualms about picking off these mindless Hollows." Lyn asked toyingly, now becoming more and more annoyed by the nicknames Ignis was giving to her. She wanted to cut apart the snake like the animal she was, but with such circumstances, she didn't have the time to enjoy such things.

Luminesa wrote:Rabbit watched her leave, and then they turned back toward the library. The students were fighting Lyn inside, alongside Ruta, Basil, Aether, and Tsukiyomi. They had to be in there with them. Outside, the storm had passed, as it had all moved inside with Lyn. Things seemed quiet for a few moments. Rabbit took a deep breath, and then walked into the building. They spotted Lyn immediately, and they stared at her. "...Ms. Perennique! You look rather different today. Have you lost weight?" they asked, teasingly.

"I'm afraid I have lost nothing other than the chance to have a night of mine go without incident. I would have dearly liked to watch the stars with you, but considering the generous...hospitality of your students, I highly doubt either of us will have that pleasure." the witch stated in a tired, but still playful tone of voice. It seemed as if she couldn't help but continue to be sarcastic.

"However, we shouldn't kid ourselves. The only ones who will be 'losing weight' on this fine evening will be you and your students, after Virgo has sufficiently broken you all." she concluded with a hearty laugh and turning to Virgo, who remained suspended in the air by invisible strings. Lynefleur held the burning black flower gingerly to the boy's floating corpse, and it flew slowly out of her hands and into the charred, bloody cavity in which Virgo had been impaled by Henry's magma spear.

Once inside, shiny black tendrils grew from the fiery petals of the flower and quickly filled the gap that had been left by his injuries, looking as if it was composed of the same obsidian substance as the boy's armor, only in a different state of matter. Virgo's corpse seemed to spasm and twitch in certain places as the blackness began to make him whole again, at which Lyn could only smile.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:41 pm

Rhomaia wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:"Why don't you pick on someone your own size?" She swatted away a group of undead with a giant hand made from the darkness within the library like they were flies. She ran in front of the unconscious human and dark characters began to etch all over on her skin while a purplish flame appeared on one eye. Black chains of flame shot out of the ground and wrapped into the golem tightly. More black flames appeared in the air and shot at Lyn like the bullets of a machine gun. "You have dishonored yourself beyond the level of dishonor."

Lyn's crystalline construct watched as Ignis' burning chains constricted it's own blazing black frame, and it almost rolled it's milky white eyes at the sight of it. Was this really the best the snake could do? Copy what it's master had already done, to a lesser effect? If it had the ability to speak, or any mind at all, it would likely have asked if this was all she could do.

Meanwhile, the actual Lyn extended her right hand in the direction of the darting flares that flew towards her. The dark flower in her palm budded into a seven petaled, transparent great-shield, absorbing the dark embers and growing larger through them, only to shrink back to it's original size in Lyn's hand, looking even more black than it had before.

"So asks the demon snake who would set aside that logic when catching mice in the fields. But before I go down that little rabbit hole, I will ask you but one question about your precious 'honor'. What glory is there in death and scoured bones? You seem to have no qualms about picking off these mindless Hollows." Lyn asked toyingly, now becoming more and more annoyed by the nicknames Ignis was giving to her. She wanted to cut apart the snake like the animal she was, but with such circumstances, she didn't have the time to enjoy such things.

Luminesa wrote:Rabbit watched her leave, and then they turned back toward the library. The students were fighting Lyn inside, alongside Ruta, Basil, Aether, and Tsukiyomi. They had to be in there with them. Outside, the storm had passed, as it had all moved inside with Lyn. Things seemed quiet for a few moments. Rabbit took a deep breath, and then walked into the building. They spotted Lyn immediately, and they stared at her. "...Ms. Perennique! You look rather different today. Have you lost weight?" they asked, teasingly.

"I'm afraid I have lost nothing other than the chance to have a night of mine go without incident. I would have dearly liked to watch the stars with you, but considering the generous...hospitality of your students, I highly doubt either of us will have that pleasure." the witch stated in a tired, but still playful tone of voice. It seemed as if she couldn't help but continue to be sarcastic.

"However, we shouldn't kid ourselves. The only ones who will be 'losing weight' on this fine evening will be you and your students, after Virgo has sufficiently broken you all." she concluded with a hearty laugh and turning to Virgo, who remained suspended in the air by invisible strings. Lynefleur held the burning black flower gingerly to the boy's floating corpse, and it flew slowly out of her hands and into the charred, bloody cavity in which Virgo had been impaled by Henry's magma spear.

Once inside, shiny black tendrils grew from the fiery petals of the flower and quickly filled the gap that had been left by his injuries, looking as if it was composed of the same obsidian substance as the boy's armor, only in a different state of matter. Virgo's corpse seemed to spasm and twitch in certain places as the blackness began to make him whole again, at which Lyn could only smile.

"How depressing. You refuse to fight for yourself, and you force that poor boy to suffer through more misery. Am I correct?" Rabbit asked, knocking away a zombie with an orb of water. They waited to see what she would make Virgo do, and as they watched, they spoke to the students. "Annice. Shaun. Hold Virgo's corpse off. Ms. Perennique has only re-animated it in order to distract you all. Henry. Inari. Help Aria against Lyn if you can. If she summons anymore zombies, keep them away from Aria. Hikari, Natalie, and the rest of you, you all do the same. Keep the zombies away and kill as many of them as you can," they ordered, calmly. They were almost finished. Once Lynefleur was done, any zombies that had not been finished would wither away, and the battle would be over.
-Alan Jackson

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:54 pm

Rhomaia wrote:

"Wow, that's great! Now I won't look fat in my clothes anymore." Ignis joked at Lyn. "But anyways, do you have to eat Soleil to live? No? Does he want to eat your brains? No? Ok. Your arguement is invalid." When she saw Virgo get up again, she looked over at him. "Seriously, what the flying fuck?"
Many dark spikes came out of the ground and impaled countless zombies. Ignis turned to the undead horde instead. "You got it, Rabbit. And goddamit Ruta, you really need to get some rest, you look like you've been running miles for days." The chains meanwhile lifted the golem up and threw it across the room into Lyn.
Last edited by Prusselanden on Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Rhomaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:55 pm

Luminesa wrote:In the meantime, they saw Ruta was still dealing with the last of the zombie horde. Knowing this day had probably exhausted him as much as it had exhausted them, Rabbit appeared next to Ruta in the circle of the horde, standing calmly as the black blur shot around and slashed down the undead mercilessly. Blood was everywhere around him, and some of it began to splash on Rabbit's kimono. They barely seemed to notice this, however, and they simply turned to Ruta. "Do you need a hand, Antonius?" they asked, quietly. The fact that a zombie was reaching for their sleeve did not seem to bother them in the slightest.

The Rabbit would have barely had the time to speak another word before Ruta dashed towards them, making an upward swing and severing the zombie's pale arm clean off of it's body before performing a second slash for it's neck, sending the undead's black blood in every possible angle, all in the span of a few seconds. In the aftermath, Ruta's right cheek was the object of a blood spatter, and his robes were shiny and wet from the liquid. His dull azure eyes held no emotion other than fatigue as they looked upon the pristine and red of the Rabbit's mask.

"I don't believe I need assistance, no...but I do believe our students may require a helping hand."

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:02 pm

Rhomaia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:In the meantime, they saw Ruta was still dealing with the last of the zombie horde. Knowing this day had probably exhausted him as much as it had exhausted them, Rabbit appeared next to Ruta in the circle of the horde, standing calmly as the black blur shot around and slashed down the undead mercilessly. Blood was everywhere around him, and some of it began to splash on Rabbit's kimono. They barely seemed to notice this, however, and they simply turned to Ruta. "Do you need a hand, Antonius?" they asked, quietly. The fact that a zombie was reaching for their sleeve did not seem to bother them in the slightest.

The Rabbit would have barely had the time to speak another word before Ruta dashed towards them, making an upward swing and severing the zombie's pale arm clean off of it's body before performing a second slash for it's neck, sending the undead's black blood in every possible angle, all in the span of a few seconds. In the aftermath, Ruta's right cheek was the object of a blood spatter, and his robes were shiny and wet from the liquid. His dull azure eyes held no emotion other than fatigue as they looked upon the pristine and red of the Rabbit's mask.

"I don't believe I need assistance, no...but I do believe our students may require a helping hand."

"Very well. Just making sure. You've been fighting all of these zombies alone, after all," Rabbit answered, before turning around and knocking a zombie's head off with a blast of water. They then broke through the crowd of zombies and hurried back to help the students. Standing next to Henry and Inari, they prepared to fight. "So then...I suppose this is where the end begins, doesn't it?" they muttered. The Black Magic around them pumped through them, as Rabbit could not absorb it for fear of falling apart in front of the students again. Nevertheless, they felt the pressure. It was ticking away, with every second that passed.
-Alan Jackson

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:07 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Rhomaia wrote:The Rabbit would have barely had the time to speak another word before Ruta dashed towards them, making an upward swing and severing the zombie's pale arm clean off of it's body before performing a second slash for it's neck, sending the undead's black blood in every possible angle, all in the span of a few seconds. In the aftermath, Ruta's right cheek was the object of a blood spatter, and his robes were shiny and wet from the liquid. His dull azure eyes held no emotion other than fatigue as they looked upon the pristine and red of the Rabbit's mask.

"Very well. Just making sure. You've been fighting all of these zombies alone, after all," Rabbit answered, before turning around and knocking a zombie's head off with a blast of water. They then broke through the crowd of zombies and hurried back to help the students. Standing next to Henry and Inari, they prepared to fight. "So then...I suppose this is where the end begins, doesn't it?" they muttered. The Black Magic around them pumped through them, as Rabbit could not absorb it for fear of falling apart in front of the students again. Nevertheless, they felt the pressure. It was ticking away, with every second that passed.

Basil Smith

With an indescribable face, Basil promptly contested Rabbit's statement.

"Alone? How rude of you, young carrot eater. Can't you see that I've been helping here? Anyways, you must be tired. Care to accept some tea once this small ruckus is ended, perhaps?"

Henry Von Kressel

He responded to Rabbit's plan with an approval nod with the head, getting closer to Aria while staring at Lyn. Every single one of the was ready to strike her with an almost unmatched fury. And when Rabbit stated that it would be the beginning of the end, Henry's statement was short and clear.

"Yes. And we'll live through it."

Chrome Legion
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:17 pm

Elizabeth Tsukuyomi

The darkness tried, but it failed to hide the mana flowing around, Liz saw the nature of the spell being cast around her. This was the heart of it all, this was why the school was under attack. She didn't bother dispelling the night effect, it wasn't effecting her abilities.

"Oh Manuel I suppose I should have expected you would want to worm your way back to life at some point. Tell me, does envy burn with in you towards me? Here I stand, representing the eternal life you strived for so hard. And now I will end your ambitions."

Liz moved Kusanagi in quick, delicate motions. Tattered pages swirled around her as the air fell under her command. Using Kusanagi, even the most incredible acts of wind control were effortless. The wind struck out with unmatched force and violence, tearing the flesh off the hell hounds that had now been alerted to Tsukuyomi's presence by her words. Nothing but piles of gore was left to slam into the walls and book cases around them.
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The lark’s on the wing;
God’s in His heaven—

hi!

Rhomaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:18 pm

Prusselanden wrote:Many dark spikes came out of the ground and impaled countless zombies. Ignis turned to the undead horde instead. "You got it, Rabbit. And goddamit Ruta, you really need to get some rest." The chains meanwhile lifted the golem up and threw it across the room into Lyn.

Considering that Lyn was still in full control of the construct and that said construct was no longer under the influence of Ignis' magic, the dark witch rolled her eyes in place of the golem. Before it could reach her and do any damage, the figure fragmented into tiny shards and circumvented Lynefleur, the cracking of crystal resounding through the air as she gave Ignis a disapproving glare. The twinkling black crystals swirled around Lyn and Virgo in a great vortex, shielding them further from attack.

"I'm afraid the argument still applies, dear. Quite frankly though, you are more of an annoyance than anything else at this point, seeing as how your bark is worse than your bite."

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:24 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Luminesa wrote:"Very well. Just making sure. You've been fighting all of these zombies alone, after all," Rabbit answered, before turning around and knocking a zombie's head off with a blast of water. They then broke through the crowd of zombies and hurried back to help the students. Standing next to Henry and Inari, they prepared to fight. "So then...I suppose this is where the end begins, doesn't it?" they muttered. The Black Magic around them pumped through them, as Rabbit could not absorb it for fear of falling apart in front of the students again. Nevertheless, they felt the pressure. It was ticking away, with every second that passed.

Basil Smith

With an indescribable face, Basil promptly contested Rabbit's statement.

"Alone? How rude of you, young carrot eater. Can't you see that I've been helping here? Anyways, you must be tired. Care to accept some tea once this small ruckus is ended, perhaps?"

Henry Von Kressel

He responded to Rabbit's plan with an approval nod with the head, getting closer to Aria while staring at Lyn. Every single one of the was ready to strike her with an almost unmatched fury. And when Rabbit stated that it would be the beginning of the end, Henry's statement was short and clear.

"Yes. And we'll live through it."

"Of course," Rabbit answered Henry confidently. They then turned to Basil. "Ah right. Forgive me for that. And yes, after this is done, I will gladly have some tea. Thank you for the offer," they replied with a laugh. They now had another new nickname-"Young Carrot-Eater". It was quirky, just like "Bun-Bun", Annice's name for them.

How do you put up with that?

With what?

The names they give you. 'Young Carrot-Eater'? You don't even like carrots!

...Heh. It does not matter to me. In fact, it makes me happy.

Why? The names they give you, you don't feel they are disrespectful?

Not at all. They...make me feel like I am one of them.

...You're so sentimental. You do realize this will prove to be a weakness one day, don't you?

Of course. It always does. But I don't mind.

-Alan Jackson

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:26 pm

Rhomaia wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:Many dark spikes came out of the ground and impaled countless zombies. Ignis turned to the undead horde instead. "You got it, Rabbit. And goddamit Ruta, you really need to get some rest." The chains meanwhile lifted the golem up and threw it across the room into Lyn.

Considering that Lyn was still in full control of the construct and that said construct was no longer under the influence of Ignis' magic, the dark witch rolled her eyes in place of the golem. Before it could reach her and do any damage, the figure fragmented into tiny shards and circumvented Lynefleur, the cracking of crystal resounding through the air as she gave Ignis a disapproving glare. The twinkling black crystals swirled around Lyn and Virgo in a great vortex, shielding them further from attack.

"I'm afraid the argument still applies, dear. Quite frankly though, you are more of an annoyance than anything else at this point, seeing as how your bark is worse than your bite."

"No it doesn't, it's like a man asking why he can't ejaculate in public if women can breastfeed in public and answering him saying "Do you feed your sperm to your children?!"" She turned around and told Lyn. "And yeah, my bark is worse than my bite. I bark like a cow and bite like a tiger."
If I could keep up this distraction.... She continued to assault the horde of zombies with flames and shadow attacks.
Last edited by Prusselanden on Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse