NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:36 pm

Monfrox had a different song in mind. She slowly got up, being careful not to expose herself, and turned the song once it was done. The new song that played made her feel what she needed. She was an odd one, as she felt better only if she listened to music that fit her current mood. One thing she noticed, was that Bone and Swith had a love interest between them, even if they didn't. She wondered when she'd get someone to rest her head on and help her feel better. But with friend's like them, she really didn't feel the need that greatly. She was content for now.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:41 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:" is alone and crying"
im so alone...............................

"You could always hang out with me and Dab, we've got some squirrels down here though, be careful."

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:42 pm

The BranRiech wrote:

"You could always hang out with me and Dab, we've got some squirrels down here though, be careful."

*Gets up slightly shivering*
Damn mutants
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:42 pm

The BranRiech wrote:

okay? as long as monfrox isnt down their ill come
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:46 pm

Monfrox wrote:Monfrox had a different song in mind. She slowly got up, being careful not to expose herself, and turned the song once it was done. The new song that played made her feel what she needed. She was an odd one, as she felt better only if she listened to music that fit her current mood. One thing she noticed, was that Bone and Swith had a love interest between them, even if they didn't. She wondered when she'd get someone to rest her head on and help her feel better. But with friend's like them, she really didn't feel the need that greatly. She was content for now.

"In retrospect my song wasn't a good idea. Hey, I heard Dabfia took down the Branreich government to avenge your death."

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:50 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Monfrox had a different song in mind. She slowly got up, being careful not to expose herself, and turned the song once it was done. The new song that played made her feel what she needed. She was an odd one, as she felt better only if she listened to music that fit her current mood. One thing she noticed, was that Bone and Swith had a love interest between them, even if they didn't. She wondered when she'd get someone to rest her head on and help her feel better. But with friend's like them, she really didn't feel the need that greatly. She was content for now.

"In retrospect my song wasn't a good idea. Hey, I heard Dabfia took down the Branreich government to avenge your death."

"Sounds like him." She replied, giving a sort of half-hearted chuckle. "Hey Bone, can you check my eyes, please?" She asked, getting up to try to find a bed or couch to lay down on.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:51 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:

okay? as long as monfrox isnt down their ill come

"She's upstairs hangin' out with the others, we're gonna play some Halo down here. I'm gonna call them and see if they want to have a contest though."

*Calls*

"Hey, do you guys have an Xbox up there? Dab, Me and Tsuyoi are gonna try to make a contest."

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:52 pm

*Hears helicopter's land on roof*
Shit my government has found me
Bran i will be right back *takes out fusion rocket*

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:52 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:okay? as long as monfrox isnt down their ill come

"She's upstairs hangin' out with the others, we're gonna play some Halo down here. I'm gonna call them and see if they want to have a contest though."

*Calls*

"Hey, do you guys have an Xbox up there? Dab, Me and Tsuyoi are gonna try to make a contest."

oh i own at halo!..............IM the best player here!!!!!!!!!!!!I cant wait to use the sniper rifle again.
Last edited by Tsuyoi Tekikoku on Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XA-1MVGLHS
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:55 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:

*Calls*

oh i own at halo!..............IM the best player here!!!!!!!!!!!!I cant wait to use the sniper rifle again.

*Calls NVEs apartment*

"Alright, you guys are gonna play Halo or we're going to declare war on your room."

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:58 pm

Monfrox wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"In retrospect my song wasn't a good idea. Hey, I heard Dabfia took down the Branreich government to avenge your death."

"Sounds like him." She replied, giving a sort of half-hearted chuckle. "Hey Bone, can you check my eyes, please?" She asked, getting up to try to find a bed or couch to lay down on.

There was a couch and a nest of blood-stained uniforms. NVE took some intact Mailmen uniforms from his pile. "Here are a change of clothes. And yes, they are blood stained so don't panic if you suddenly can see them." NVE said giving Mon the clothes.
The BranRiech wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:oh i own at halo!..............IM the best player here!!!!!!!!!!!!I cant wait to use the sniper rifle again.

*Calls NVEs apartment*

"Alright, you guys are gonna play Halo or we're going to declare war on your room."

"How will Monfrox play? She can't see. And my hands are too big and sharp for the tiny controllers."

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:58 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:oh i own at halo!..............IM the best player here!!!!!!!!!!!!I cant wait to use the sniper rifle again.

*Calls NVEs apartment*

*Kills Tsuyoi in halo*
Boom. Headshot. Game set. Match

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:00 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Sounds like him." She replied, giving a sort of half-hearted chuckle. "Hey Bone, can you check my eyes, please?" She asked, getting up to try to find a bed or couch to lay down on.

There was a couch and a nest of blood-stained uniforms. NVE took some intact Mailmen uniforms from his pile. "Here are a change of clothes. And yes, they are blood stained so don't panic if you suddenly can see them." NVE said giving Mon the clothes.
The BranRiech wrote:
*Calls NVEs apartment*

"How will Monfrox play? She can't see. And my hands are too big and sharp for the tiny controllers."

"I don't want to play, and I'd rather wear my own clothes. No offense or anything. So who's going to check my eyes?" She asked, slightly worried.

Achievement

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:00 pm

Dabfia wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:
*Calls NVEs apartment*

*Kills Tsuyoi in halo*

OOC: i didnt even do anything.
"assainates dabfia on halo"
game set match!
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:01 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Dabfia wrote:*Kills Tsuyoi in halo*

OOC: i didnt even do anything.
"assainates dabfia on halo"
game set match!

*Snipes Tsuyoi on halo*
GAME SET MATCH!

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:01 pm

Dabfia wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:
*Calls NVEs apartment*

*Kills Tsuyoi in halo*

"We're on the same team, they're gonna win and not even get a kill on us. Let's break down their team. They've got a blind girl, a raptor who can't hold a controller, and some nazis who usually end up messing things up. And their in the lead. Do you know how embarressing this is? Oh and here's the best part, they're all AFK!"

Bone Fort
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bone Fort » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:03 pm

Monfrox wrote:"I don't want to play, and I'd rather wear my own clothes. No offense or anything. So who's going to check my eyes?" She asked, slightly worried.

"Sorry, I'd love to, but I'm not the medical expert, I leave that to Herr Doktor. NVE, can you?"
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:04 pm

The BranRiech wrote:

"We're on the same team, they're gonna win and not even get a kill on us. Let's break down their team. They've got a blind girl, a raptor who can't hold a controller, and some nazis who usually end up messing things up. And their in the lead. Do you know how embarressing this is? Oh and here's the best part, they're all AFK!"

"gets in a scorpion and blasts the enemy team into oblivion"
nah were winning!
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:05 pm

Bone Fort wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"I don't want to play, and I'd rather wear my own clothes. No offense or anything. So who's going to check my eyes?" She asked, slightly worried.

"Sorry, I'd love to, but I'm not the medical expert, I leave that to Herr Doktor. NVE, can you?"

"Sorry, you know the knives for fingers thing." NVE said showing his claws.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:05 pm

Bone Fort wrote:

"Bone, please. All you have to do is pull my eyelids apart. Just do it before I go crazy." She pleaded, laying down on the couch and covering herself with the bloodied uniforms.

Achievement

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:07 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:

"gets in a scorpion and blasts the enemy team into oblivion"
nah were winning!

"Nice! Now, you may be in your element in Halo. But lets see how you handle in . . .

*Pulls out Ps2 and Ace combat 5*

. . . Ace Combat 5! Whoever completes the campaign on Ace mode first without dying wins."

*Gets evil smile on face*

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:08 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"gets in a scorpion and blasts the enemy team into oblivion"
nah were winning!

"Nice! Now, you may be in your element in Halo. But lets see how you handle in . . .

. . . Ace Combat 5! Whoever completes the campaign on Ace mode first without dying wins."

"beats Ace Combat 5"
yawn............anything better?
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:09 pm

The BranRiech wrote:

*Has sniper* time to snipe

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:09 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:

"beats Ace Combat 5"
yawn............anything better?

"Damn you! I thought I was the master at that one, nevermind."

*Pulls out Ace combat zero*

"Who's up for a prequel!"

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:10 pm

Dabfia wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:

*Has sniper* time to snipe

their afk,no point and we would beat them anyways
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse