NATION

PASSWORD

Star Wars: Fight of the Seperatists REBOOT(IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The United Empire of Exucular
Senator

Founded: May 28, 2013
Anarchy

Postby The United Empire of Exucular » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:06 pm

Capsland wrote:
The United Empire of Exucular wrote:"I'm apologize Zonus, but I cannot accept your offer. The Galaxy needs the Jedi more than ever before. I will not abandon it in its our of need."
Red, yellow, and blue sparks continued to explode from the interlocked weapons. Cosmos suddenly forced leap high into the air and came down with both lightsabers down on Darth Zonus. A deadly dance of blades began between the two Force sensitives.

Darth Zonus put his lightsabers in the air with and 'X' position to block Cosmos' leap attack. "Shame, I never knew you were so stubborn." With that he began spinning his lightsabers just before he used a series of quick attacks to hopefully tire Cosmos.

Nation of cool guys wrote:
From both turbolifts at the ends of the prison corridor, several Mandalorian supercommandos emerged. The captain shouted to Zonus, saying "We're here to make sure he doesn't escape, just give a yell if you need us." Then they stood by to watch the two fight

While doing the furry attacks on Cosmos he shouted back. "Stay there and await my orders!"

Cosmos parried, blocked, and returned strikes as much as he could against Darth Zonus. The battle continued to intensify as both adversaries moved at increasingly higher speeds. No doubt the Force was fueling both of them. Noticing the commandos Cosmos gave a grin. Using the Force he took hold of one of the Mandalorians and swiftly brought the soldier to him. force pushing Zonus's back a few feet he put the commando in between them still holding him using the Force.

"I remember one of you saying your armor was lighsaber resitant. If that is true than you have nothing to worry about."

Charging forward with the soldier as a shield Cosmos continued the duel between the two powerful opponents.
CSS ALLIANCE MEMBER

Head of The Grand Inquisition of the Church of Google
The Where's Waldo of the Region of Atlas
General of Ugandan Outer Space
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.
Click for War History!
#IStandWithAtlas #UniteAtlasDiaspora

Nation of cool guys
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nation of cool guys » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:17 pm

The United Empire of Exucular wrote:
Capsland wrote:Darth Zonus put his lightsabers in the air with and 'X' position to block Cosmos' leap attack. "Shame, I never knew you were so stubborn." With that he began spinning his lightsabers just before he used a series of quick attacks to hopefully tire Cosmos.

While doing the furry attacks on Cosmos he shouted back. "Stay there and await my orders!"

Cosmos parried, blocked, and returned strikes as much as he could against Darth Zonus. The battle continued to intensify as both adversaries moved at increasingly higher speeds. No doubt the Force was fueling both of them. Noticing the commandos Cosmos gave a grin. Using the Force he took hold of one of the Mandalorians and swiftly brought the soldier to him. force pushing Zonus's back a few feet he put the commando in between them still holding him using the Force.

"I remember one of you saying your armor was lighsaber resitant. If that is true than you have nothing to worry about."

Charging forward with the soldier as a shield Cosmos continued the duel between the two powerful opponents.

The Mandalorian in question twisted in midair and activated his magnetic boots, tearing him from the grip of the Force and attaching him to the ground, while slicing at Cosmos with clawlike vibroblades attached to his Crushgaunts
R.I.P Tuva SSR, Unjustly deleted on 8/30/2014

VIVE LA FRANCE!

Capsland
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 04, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Capsland » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:24 pm

Capsland wrote:Darth Zonus put his lightsabers in the air with and 'X' position to block Cosmos' leap attack. "Shame, I never knew you were so stubborn." With that he began spinning his lightsabers just before he used a series of quick attacks to hopefully tire Cosmos.

Cosmos force pushed Zonus across the floor. Zonus only glided across the floor, leaving a small cloud of dust. The the Madalorian was in between them, fighting Cosmos. Zonus grew impatient with him so Zonus, put his arm out and forced the Mandalorian down through the floor, onto the bottom floor. He was surely dead or at least injured but that didn't matter to Zonus. Seeing Cosmos turn to the Dark Side or die was his main goal. "Enough!" Zonus force pushed Cosmos down the hallway to the wall, he continues to do this while slowly walking toward Cosmos. Zonus got up close to Cosmos. "Now, the true power of the Dark Side..." Zonus let go of Cosmos with the force and used his newly acquired force lightning. Although he was new to it, it still delivered a damaging blow. At least hitting Cosmos in the leg before he had a chance to block it. "Give up! Give up, just like Ki-Adi-Mundi did to me!" Zonus re-ignited his lightsabers, with them spinning . "Ready for round two? Or do you give up?" Zonus and Cosmos were clearly panting by this point, their power both matched eachother, but now Cosmos had a disadvantage, he was slightly injured and Zonus wasn't.
Don't take anything I say seriously... Seriously.
Currently sleeping in the region of Sunalaya

"I drink to forget but I always remember" - Helen the hall monitor

#SingleStateSolution4Ventismar

Nation of cool guys
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nation of cool guys » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:35 pm

Capsland wrote:
The United Empire of Exucular wrote:Cosmos parried, blocked, and returned strikes as much as he could against Darth Zonus. The battle continued to intensify as both adversaries moved at increasingly higher speeds. No doubt the Force was fueling both of them. Noticing the commandos Cosmos gave a grin. Using the Force he took hold of one of the Mandalorians and swiftly brought the soldier to him. force pushing Zonus's back a few feet he put the commando in between them still holding him using the Force.

Cosmos force pushed Zonus across the floor. Zonus only glided across the floor, leaving a small cloud of dust. The the Madalorian was in between them, fighting Cosmos. Zonus grew impatient with him so Zonus, put his arm out and forced the Mandalorian down through the floor, onto the bottom floor. He was surely dead or at least injured but that didn't matter to Zonus. Seeing Cosmos turn to the Dark Side or die was his main goal. "Enough!" Zonus force pushed Cosmos down the hallway to the wall, he continues to do this while slowly walking toward Cosmos. Zonus got up close to Cosmos. "Now, the true power of the Dark Side..." Zonus let go of Cosmos with the force and used his newly acquired force lightning. Although he was new to it, it still delivered a damaging blow. At least hitting Cosmos in the leg before he had a chance to block it. "Give up! Give up, just like Ki-Adi-Mundi did to me!" Zonus re-ignited his lightsabers, with them spinning . "Ready for round two? Or do you give up?" Zonus and Cosmos were clearly panting by this point, their power both matched eachother, but now Cosmos had a disadvantage, he was slightly injured and Zonus wasn't.

One of the other Mandalorians on the other end of the hallway shot out a small grappler and pulled the downed warrior away from the two Jedi.

VIVE LA FRANCE!

Republic of Vectors
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Vectors » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:44 pm

After securing prosperous deals with the two weapons companies, the Villiant Governor sat down in the VIP chair of the diplomatic transport. The shuttle and accompanying warship hopped into hyperspace at the Governors command. A mere few hours later, they were back at the Villiant.

The shuttle's access port opened on the pad at the governmental palace. The first person he saw was the Prime Minister. And the second, a faint blue tinted Twi'lek male; someone whom he had never seen before.

“Welcome back good Sir!” Exclaimed the Minister. “How was your quest?”
“Well, it is good to be back, however I feel obligated to discuss such matters in a more... private atmosphere.” the Governor stated, motioning towards the stranger.
“My apologies Sir. This is mister Ji'iisan Yardes.” While saying his name, the Governor noticed the mans skin grow a darker shade of blue, then fade again. “I have brought mister Yardes here in an urgent matter. He has come across information that could change the future in our favor.”
With that, the trio retreated inside the palace to explore this new information.

Hours later, the Governor was walking Ji'iisan Yardes back to the front doors of the palace. Through the tall beige arched halls, they discussed in small talk to pass the time. Right before turning the corner into the lobby, the Governor asked Ji'iisan;
“So are you absolutely certain that there is nothing more to share about this discovery?”
“Absolutely not sir. You know everything.” The mans voice expressed delight at his contribution to the society.
“Then I have one last point to make.” The Governor stated. The mans eyes raised in interest. “You have the legal responsibility to not tell anyone about what you have discovered, under the penalty of treason. In return for your expected cooperation, our treasury department has a sizable sum of credits in your name for your services. As soon as this information is verified, they are yours.”
“Dont worry Sir! Grandfather said his Data Holocron never lied.

After the meeting, the Governor made a brisk walk to the security section.
To the Captain of Security, he said:
“Have him followed. Record his actions.” Then he formed a phrase in his head and continued, “and I need you and forty of your absolute best men. We shall be leaving offworld.”
The Supernation of the Republic of Vectors. factbook for more details.

Top 0.1% for world's largest defense force (164th in the world)
Top 0.2% for world's largest arms manufacturing sector (312th in the world)
Top 0.2% for world's safest (315th in the world)

Embassy Program

Senator

Anarchy

Postby The United Empire of Exucular » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:48 pm

Capsland wrote:
The United Empire of Exucular wrote:Cosmos parried, blocked, and returned strikes as much as he could against Darth Zonus. The battle continued to intensify as both adversaries moved at increasingly higher speeds. No doubt the Force was fueling both of them. Noticing the commandos Cosmos gave a grin. Using the Force he took hold of one of the Mandalorians and swiftly brought the soldier to him. force pushing Zonus's back a few feet he put the commando in between them still holding him using the Force.

The feeling of the lightning striking his leg caused Cosmos to grimace. Quickly he used his lightsaber to deflect the remaining bolts back at Zonus. The Lightning left a rather bad looking burn on his Limb. Luckily this wasn't the first time he's been struck with an attack like that, and unfortunately it would most likely not be his last. Cosmos began to use Force healing on his leg in order to sooth the pain. Obviously he couldn't spend the necessary time to heal his leg with a Sith Lords standing before him. Gripping the metal walls and ceiling he began ripping the interior apart. Cosmos gritted his teeth as a thick wall of debris piled up between him and the Sith Lord. He was rather pleased with his work, not an openning anywhere. Turning around he sprinted over towards the doors on the other end of the corridor. Using both his light sabers he began cutting a whole into the barrier. At his current speed he would be out the door by the time Darth Zonus inevitably broke through the barrier separating them.
CSS ALLIANCE MEMBER

_[' ]_
Click for War History!

Capsland
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Capsland » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:01 pm

Capsland wrote:Cosmos force pushed Zonus across the floor. Zonus only glided across the floor, leaving a small cloud of dust. The the Madalorian was in between them, fighting Cosmos. Zonus grew impatient with him so Zonus, put his arm out and forced the Mandalorian down through the floor, onto the bottom floor. He was surely dead or at least injured but that didn't matter to Zonus. Seeing Cosmos turn to the Dark Side or die was his main goal. "Enough!" Zonus force pushed Cosmos down the hallway to the wall, he continues to do this while slowly walking toward Cosmos. Zonus got up close to Cosmos. "Now, the true power of the Dark Side..." Zonus let go of Cosmos with the force and used his newly acquired force lightning. Although he was new to it, it still delivered a damaging blow. At least hitting Cosmos in the leg before he had a chance to block it. "Give up! Give up, just like Ki-Adi-Mundi did to me!" Zonus re-ignited his lightsabers, with them spinning . "Ready for round two? Or do you give up?" Zonus and Cosmos were clearly panting by this point, their power both matched eachother, but now Cosmos had a disadvantage, he was slightly injured and Zonus wasn't.

The feeling of the lightning striking his leg caused Cosmos to grimace. Quickly he used his lightsaber to deflect the remaining bolts back at Zonus. The Lightning left a rather bad looking burn on his Limb. Luckily this wasn't the first time he's been struck with an attack like that, and unfortunately it would most likely not be his last. Cosmos began to use Force healing on his leg in order to sooth the pain. Obviously he couldn't spend the necessary time to heal his leg with a Sith Lords standing before him. Gripping the metal walls and ceiling he began ripping the interior apart. Cosmos gritted his teeth as a thick wall of debris piled up between him and the Sith Lord. He was rather pleased with his work, not an openning anywhere. Turning around he sprinted over towards the doors on the other end of the corridor. Using both his light sabers he began cutting a whole into the barrier. At his current speed he would be out the door by the time Darth Zonus inevitably broke through the barrier separating them.

Zonus saw the debris fall, separating him from Cosmos. "Argh!!" He shouted out a noise of anger and force pushed the debris out of the way. "Jedi!" He looked back at the Mandalorians. "Don't just stand there! Chase him now!" Then he pressed his ear piece that connected to Admiral Thrawn. "Master, the Jedi has ran. He has sustain multiple injuries though. My guess he's going for the escape pods or hangar bay." H waited for a response. Then he used the force to contact Cosmos, Zonus and Cosmos shared some sort of connection through the force. Well player for a Jedi... You still have my old master's lightsaber though, rest assured, our paths will meet again. For better... or for worse Zonus grabbed his cloak from the floor and made his way to the bridge, with Mandalorians and engineers rushing past him to fix the damage and chase the Jedi.

Senator

Anarchy

Postby The United Empire of Exucular » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:55 pm

Capsland wrote:
The United Empire of Exucular wrote:The feeling of the lightning striking his leg caused Cosmos to grimace. Quickly he used his lightsaber to deflect the remaining bolts back at Zonus. The Lightning left a rather bad looking burn on his Limb. Luckily this wasn't the first time he's been struck with an attack like that, and unfortunately it would most likely not be his last. Cosmos began to use Force healing on his leg in order to sooth the pain. Obviously he couldn't spend the necessary time to heal his leg with a Sith Lords standing before him. Gripping the metal walls and ceiling he began ripping the interior apart. Cosmos gritted his teeth as a thick wall of debris piled up between him and the Sith Lord. He was rather pleased with his work, not an openning anywhere. Turning around he sprinted over towards the doors on the other end of the corridor. Using both his light sabers he began cutting a whole into the barrier. At his current speed he would be out the door by the time Darth Zonus inevitably broke through the barrier separating them.

Zonus saw the debris fall, separating him from Cosmos. "Argh!!" He shouted out a noise of anger and force pushed the debris out of the way. "Jedi!" He looked back at the Mandalorians. "Don't just stand there! Chase him now!" Then he pressed his ear piece that connected to Admiral Thrawn. "Master, the Jedi has ran. He has sustain multiple injuries though. My guess he's going for the escape pods or hangar bay." H waited for a response. Then he used the force to contact Cosmos, Zonus and Cosmos shared some sort of connection through the force. Well player for a Jedi... You still have my old master's lightsaber though, rest assured, our paths will meet again. For better... or for worse Zonus grabbed his cloak from the floor and made his way to the bridge, with Mandalorians and engineers rushing past him to fix the damage and chase the Jedi.

I refuse to believe Tann is gone Zonus. I will see you return to the Light my old friend. This I swear.
After slicing through the door blocking his way Cosmos began to Force sprint through the hallways of the ship. He moved like a blur down the long hallways. Along the way he slashed at computer consoles and brought down bits and pieces of the ship in order to block any more soldiers from hindering his escape. After a few minutes he made his way to the hanger and went for the nearest starfighter. Taking the controls he started up the craft and turned to face the hanger bay doors. Cosmos opened Fire on the barrier with everything the fighter had.
CSS ALLIANCE MEMBER

_[' ]_
Click for War History!

Unified Imperial States
Diplomat

Founded: May 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Imperial States » Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:34 pm

Hours after the great escape from Kuat, Valarn sit at his bridge chair, alone while the ship lie docked above Nemoidia. A good raid, he thought, if not a bit costly. They did damage. Any amount of damage to the Imperial Navy's production facilities was welcome.

Well, perhaps he wasn't quite all alone. "What do you think of the Jedi, Captain?" he asked his new ARC trooper friend.
Always use my Factbooks for relevant forum information on my nation. I didn't write them for nothing.

My nation is currently at DEFCON: 1/2/3/4/5 |Normal readiness|

We Hold the following nations as protectorates: United Lizalfos Clans

Senator

Anarchy

Postby The United Empire of Exucular » Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:54 pm

A loud explosion echoed through the hanger as the hanger doors finally gave way. Cosmos threw the starfighter Forward like it was a bullet. The starfighter was taking fire from all sides from Mandalorians and Imperials. He could feel the shots impact as he screamed across the hanger. Cosmos blasted through the openning out into space. Turning around he looked at the Mandalorian ship. As he continued forward he took a mental picture of the vessel. Something was telling him this wouldn't be the last time he would see this ship. Not wanting to spend another second in the system he activated the hyperspace drive. Moments after that he entered hyperspace. He would have to change vehicles and destroy the fighter as soon as he could.
CSS ALLIANCE MEMBER

_[' ]_
Click for War History!

Ancian
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ancian » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:00 pm

Unified Imperial States wrote:Hours after the great escape from Kuat, Valarn sit at his bridge chair, alone while the ship lie docked above Nemoidia. A good raid, he thought, if not a bit costly. They did damage. Any amount of damage to the Imperial Navy's production facilities was welcome.

Well, perhaps he wasn't quite all alone. "What do you think of the Jedi, Captain?" he asked his new ARC trooper friend.

Kiel thought for a second.."I don't mind them, but I'll never trust them. Too mystic and,honestly, a little arrogant...course there were some decent ones. What about you?" An odd question, but hey, anything to pass the time he thought.

Unified Imperial States
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Imperial States » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:11 pm

Ancian wrote:
Unified Imperial States wrote:Hours after the great escape from Kuat, Valarn sit at his bridge chair, alone while the ship lie docked above Nemoidia. A good raid, he thought, if not a bit costly. They did damage. Any amount of damage to the Imperial Navy's production facilities was welcome.

Kiel thought for a second.."I don't mind them, but I'll never trust them. Too mystic and,honestly, a little arrogant...course there were some decent ones. What about you?" An odd question, but hey, anything to pass the time he thought.

"An admirable bunch, when they were around. I do have to question their perceived role as peacekeepers, seeing as how they were advocates on one hand, but would take any chance they could to fight Sith ideology on the other." Valarn tapped his finger against his chin for a moment. "Yes, but otherwise, quite honorable warriors. I wonder how many actually survived their ill-fated order." He continued to stare out into space, watching countless droid ships and merchant vessels orbit the planet.
Always use my Factbooks for relevant forum information on my nation. I didn't write them for nothing.

Ancian
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ancian » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:18 pm

Unified Imperial States wrote:
Ancian wrote:Kiel thought for a second.."I don't mind them, but I'll never trust them. Too mystic and,honestly, a little arrogant...course there were some decent ones. What about you?" An odd question, but hey, anything to pass the time he thought.

"An admirable bunch, when they were around. I do have to question their perceived role as peacekeepers, seeing as how they were advocates on one hand, but would take any chance they could to fight Sith ideology on the other." Valarn tapped his finger against his chin for a moment. "Yes, but otherwise, quite honorable warriors. I wonder how many actually survived their ill-fated order." He continued to stare out into space, watching countless droid ships and merchant vessels orbit the planet.

" I suppose they were fairly honorable, although peacekeepers is just a term for warriors not wanting to believe their warriors....I have a feeling more survived then the Holonews let on ner'vod...." He'd never really though about Jedi before....he'd always deployed on his own or with fellow alpha ARCs. He liked them but at the same time felt they could be arrogant fools.....
Proud Governor of WZEU.
Economic Left/Right: -1.38 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.33

Unified Imperial States
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Imperial States » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:27 pm

Ancian wrote:

" I suppose they were fairly honorable, although peacekeepers is just a term for warriors not wanting to believe their warriors....I have a feeling more survived then the Holonews let on ner'vod...." He'd never really though about Jedi before....he'd always deployed on his own or with fellow alpha ARCs. He liked them but at the same time felt they could be arrogant fools.....

"Tell me then, if you don't agree with the Jedi's way of doing things, what do you feel should be the outcome of this war? What's your motivation for fighting?"

Senator

Anarchy

Postby The United Empire of Exucular » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:20 pm

Several hours after Cosmos had escaped he landed on a small trading planet in the Mid-Rim Territories. Using his negotiation skills along with a little bit of the Force Cosmos was able to sell his Mandalorian craft and buy another starship. Though he didn't have to worry about being tracked anymore Kyle didn't want to risk it. He decided to wait a few days before returning to his base of operations. His gathering allies would be able to hold down the fort until he returned. Buying some supplies he boarded his small ship and left the system.
CSS ALLIANCE MEMBER

_[' ]_
Click for War History!

Bulgislavia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 20, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Bulgislavia » Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:35 am

Coruscant Docking Bay's close to Minku's suite

Since rescuing the five fugitive Senators from the Coruscant underworld, Minku now needed to safely smuggle them off world to one of her safe houses. Luckily she had one in mind and was able to easily convince her patron employer to travel their under the perfect cover.

"...Which is why I believe we use this opportunity to meet stregnthen the Twi'Lek's relationship with Jabba the Hutt on Tatooine"

Senator Orn Free Taa shook his head "My relationship with the Hutt's is starting to become more complicated, They don't trust Palpatine"

"All the more reason to go their as a representative of Ryloth and the Twi'Lek's, not the empire" replied Minku

"Fine, perhaps I may press Jabba for some favor's"

With that the Twi'Lek delegation made their way to the diplomatic Corvette the Lessu V, it was 150 meters long with around 30 diplomatic personnel, 40 crew (and five smuggled fugitive senators).

R5-D6 stayed around close to the smuggling compartment

The Lessu V then began to make its way into Coruscants upper atmosphere

'This is the imperial authority on off world movement's, state your intended destination and purpose of travel'

"This is imperial senator Orn Free Taa of the Twi'Lek home world of Ryloth. We are heading for Tatooine on diplomatic business" replied Taa

Minku sat nearby applying new eye shadow and lipstick (The senator liked his female companions pretty after all).

'Very well, we will await your return'

With that the Lessu V entered orbit before warping into hyperdrive to Tatooine.....
Revolutionary Peoples Democracy

Bulgislavia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 20, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Bulgislavia » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:42 am

Lessu V hyperspace travel to Tatooine

Minku finally got a chance to leave Orn Free Taa's side so she could check on her stowaways. making her way to the upper deck to the smuggling compartment she saw R5-D6, his head turning as if keeping an eye out down the nearby hallways.

She stood in front of her astromech droid and pressed some buttons on its round head before standing in front of it

"I don't have much time, R5 I want you to show them this message when we land as Mos Eisley..... Hello senators, the moment we land at Mos Eisley I will be expected to be at Orn Free Taa's side at all times. Just go through the plan I told you, I have instructed R5-D6 to stay with you throughout, the meeting should take roughly 10 hours, its going to be a long day. R5-D6 has all the information on how to reach my safe house and also of our first mission of our resistance alliance. Good luck" Minku then pushed more buttons on R5 and finished the holo-recording. She then quickly returned back to one of the main lounges.

Before long the vessel slipped out of hyperdrive and approached the desert planet......
Revolutionary Peoples Democracy

The Royally United Provinces
Minister

Founded: Dec 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Royally United Provinces » Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:21 am

Jako dropped to the floor holding his head as he felt the drk side rush through a Jedi. Then they were fighting eachother. He got back up and his eyes glowed yellow, the force rushing through him. He breathed and sat down meditating. He searched for Kyle and spoke to him. 'Kyle come to Mandalore. Michael and I have holed up here. Come for refuge.

He then searched for Tann who was clouded with darkness. He reached deep and spoke to him though it was difficult with such darkness clouding him. 'Don't do this Tann. You know better than this. To let power dictate you. Come back to the good side of the force. Jako began to breathe heavily as his energy was drained.
Councillor of the Alliance of Nobles
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
#ValaranSoFab
Proud member of the Monarchist Federation!
NStracker (it works)

Capsland
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Capsland » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:00 am

Zonus walked through the corridors, heading to the bridge. On the way he felt someone trying to connect with him, a Jedi.
The Royally United Provinces wrote:He then searched for Tann who was clouded with darkness. He reached deep and spoke to him though it was difficult with such darkness clouding him. 'Don't do this Tann. You know better than this. To let power dictate you. Come back to the good side of the force. Jako began to breathe heavily as his energy was drained.

'You really don't understand do you Jedi? Tann is dead like the Jedi Order, face it. The Sith rule this galaxy now, the EMpire is just another pawn for the Sith.' Darth Zonus then blocked the Jedi out of his mind for good. He made his way up to the bridge where a dissapointed Thrawn would be sitting. Zonus got down on one knee in front of Thrawn. "Master, I am sorry. The Jedi got away, but I did manage to harm him in the process" Zonus looked at his burn on his arm. "And I only got minor burns. I await your orders"

Ancian
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ancian » Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:16 am

Ancian wrote:" I suppose they were fairly honorable, although peacekeepers is just a term for warriors not wanting to believe their warriors....I have a feeling more survived then the Holonews let on ner'vod...." He'd never really though about Jedi before....he'd always deployed on his own or with fellow alpha ARCs. He liked them but at the same time felt they could be arrogant fools.....

"Tell me then, if you don't agree with the Jedi's way of doing things, what do you feel should be the outcome of this war? What's your motivation for fighting?"

"Well, you see, their against slavery correct ner'vod? But when it suits them, they let a slave army fight the separatists. Against their principles, but well, we werr already there.....Their not peacekeepers their cowards. I met very few decent Jedi. The young ones were the best, they understood, and even protested occasionally. We didn't protest, we were made for it....but as the war went on you could say we got disillusioned with it. And when centax 2 troopers shot my buddies for not killing the Jedi, I was through. I think the seps have a right to leave, especially now, and they're correct ideologically. " Kiel was breathing heavy and angrily...he took some short breaths,calming down."I don't hate them, I'm just angry at them,well not so much the younger knights, but defintly the shabla masters."
Last edited by Ancian on Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Governor of WZEU.
Economic Left/Right: -1.38 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.33

Nation of cool guys
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nation of cool guys » Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:49 am

Capsland wrote:Zonus walked through the corridors, heading to the bridge. On the way he felt someone trying to connect with him, a Jedi.
The Royally United Provinces wrote:He then searched for Tann who was clouded with darkness. He reached deep and spoke to him though it was difficult with such darkness clouding him. 'Don't do this Tann. You know better than this. To let power dictate you. Come back to the good side of the force. Jako began to breathe heavily as his energy was drained.

'You really don't understand do you Jedi? Tann is dead like the Jedi Order, face it. The Sith rule this galaxy now, the EMpire is just another pawn for the Sith.' Darth Zonus then blocked the Jedi out of his mind for good. He made his way up to the bridge where a dissapointed Thrawn would be sitting. Zonus got down on one knee in front of Thrawn. "Master, I am sorry. The Jedi got away, but I did manage to harm him in the process" Zonus looked at his burn on his arm. "And I only got minor burns. I await your orders"

Thrawn gave a sigh, he had seen the Jedi ship slip away into hyperspace. "It is no matter. We will surely find him. Surely you can trace his prescence in the force, my friend? And upon our next encounter, I will waste no time toying with him. I will simply blast him out of the sky.;

VIVE LA FRANCE!

Capsland
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Capsland » Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:13 am

Nation of cool guys wrote:
Capsland wrote:Zonus walked through the corridors, heading to the bridge. On the way he felt someone trying to connect with him, a Jedi.

Thrawn gave a sigh, he had seen the Jedi ship slip away into hyperspace. "It is no matter. We will surely find him. Surely you can trace his prescence in the force, my friend? And upon our next encounter, I will waste no time toying with him. I will simply blast him out of the sky.;

Zonus stood up to face Thrawn. "Of course I can. I will need to meditate on it though to find his exact co-ordinates." Zonus sat on his chair next to Thrawn's and closed his eyes with his hands placed on the arms of the chair. He reached Cosmos, due to the connection they held and Ki-Adi-Mundi's lightsaber. Cosmos... You must know that you can't hide while I live. That lightsaber to stole from me... it was infused with the Dark Side just as mush as Tann was. Tell me, what do you hope to accomplish on your own? You have no-one and nothing to your name, only death awaits you.

Senator

Anarchy

Postby The United Empire of Exucular » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:14 am

The Royally United Provinces wrote:Jako dropped to the floor holding his head as he felt the drk side rush through a Jedi. Then they were fighting eachother. He got back up and his eyes glowed yellow, the force rushing through him. He breathed and sat down meditating. He searched for Kyle and spoke to him. 'Kyle come to Mandalore. Michael and I have holed up here. Come for refuge.

"I'll come as soon as I can Jako, but first I'll be searching this part of space for allies and possible surviving Jedi. There are several Mandalorians that have allied with the Empire so I would remain careful if you decide to go into a public area."

Capsland wrote:Zonus stood up to face Thrawn. "Of course I can. I will need to meditate on it though to find his exact co-ordinates." Zonus sat on his chair next to Thrawn's and closed his eyes with his hands placed on the arms of the chair. He reached Cosmos, due to the connection they held and Ki-Adi-Mundi's lightsaber. Cosmos... You must know that you can't hide while I live. That lightsaber to stole from me... it was infused with the Dark Side just as mush as Tann was. Tell me, what do you hope to accomplish on your own? You have no-one and nothing to your name, only death awaits you.

Cosmos picked up Master Mundi's lightsaber with his hand. As he held it he could feel darkness, something that shouldn't be on a tool used by such a great Jedi.
"I hope to unite this Galaxy to overthrow Palpatine and restore the Galactic Republic. If I can't do it then I'll assist whoever can. Hopefully sometime in the future I can bring you back to the Light Zonus."
CSS ALLIANCE MEMBER

_[' ]_
Click for War History!

Capsland
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Capsland » Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:31 pm

Darth Zonus opened his eyes, getting out of his meditation. "I have his location, master. He is on a trading world." Zonus got up and turned to Thrawn. "With your permission. I would like to engage the Jedi myself. There are some... personal issues I need to resolve. If anything happens I shall contact you" Zonus waited for Thrawn's reply.
Last edited by Capsland on Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:47 pm

Approaching Naboo...

The stars always captured Michael's eye, their brilliance surpassed anything he'd ever seen. His arms were crossed as he leaned against the wall, staring out in awe. So many stars, each with so many planets, each with so many inhabitants. It was mind-boggling, honestly. Michael reflected on the life he'd lived. All the years of training, just to abandon it when it just became important. Michael did regret leaving at times, but looks back to what happened to the Jedi and can only feel relieved that he wasn't there.

It wasn't like his life now wasn't dangerous. Commander of one of the best Marine Divisions, and most recognized ships in the Empire wasn't and easy task. Now, they are on their way to Naboo in an attempt to take out CIS Communications there and pave way for the Imperial 6th Fleet to move in and take down the Sepratists. It was dangerous, but Michael and his crew were probably the best suited to do this. As Michael stared out into the endless expanse of space, he heard footsteps behind him. "Come to watch the stars?" asked a woman's voice, in a British accent.

Michael turned to see one of the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. She had beautiful black hair and grey eyes, let alone a spectacular body. She smiled at Michael and approached, her eyes at the starry scene. "I'm Miranda Lawson. I don't think we've met". She put her hand out. Michael shook her hand.

"We picked you up on... Tatooine, right? You were an Imperial Agent?" Michael asked.
"A member of the Imperial Defense Agency. Tasked with taking down Jabba and keeping the CIS out of the system". Michael nodded in response.
"I'm Commander Wolfe, Captain of this ship". She laughed.
"I know, sir. You're pretty popular among some of our Admirals"
"Really?"
"Sure. Your Marines are the best out there, as is your ship". Michael smiled and finished with a nod. He couldn't explain it, but he could feel some sort of connection with Miranda that he couldn't explain. He felt so odd, but so good at the same time. He smiled at her.

"What brings you on the Normandy?" he asked. She bit her lip a little bit.
"That's classified, Commander. Sorry". She began to leave the room, and Michael couldn't helped but stare...
America, The Military, First Responders, Bernie Sanders, Democracy Liberty, Equality, Freedom of Speech, Right to Bear Arms, Mixed Economic System, Canada, Germany, Leafyishere, IDubbz, FilthyFrank, RONALD REAGAN

Stalinism, Fascism, Feminazism, Feminazis, Feminazis who are still living, Feminazis who are dead, annoying Gay Pride people, FUCKEN WEEABOOS, emos, constantly-depressed people, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton

If you ever want some QUALITY ASS memes, TG me, and I'll hook you up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse