NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part IV

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:04 pm

Cerillium wrote:"I don't have one," Marcus said, "What's your mom like? Is she nice?"

"She's the nicest Mommy ever." Rachelle promised. "I'll introduce you to her later if you want."

--

"So Ceril, would you recommend that school to Rachelle?" Bran asked, handing Kei her own spreadsheet with various national stastics on it.

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Primordial Luxa » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:08 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:
He begans chipping away at the rock
"It's the new year"
OOC: food is need

She nods.

he eventually gets a large and very detailed set of runes on the black rock
"you have a resolution?"
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:09 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"She's the nicest Mommy ever." Rachelle promised. "I'll introduce you to her later if you want."

--

"So Ceril, would you recommend that school to Rachelle?" Bran asked, handing Kei her own spreadsheet with various national stastics on it.

"Sure!" Marcus nodded his head. "Wanna slide down the banisters?"

"I would," Ceril handed the spreadsheet back to Bran. "Mind, there's a religious aspect but I was told children are not required to attend that course. I suppose plaid isn't so bad."
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:10 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Dabfia wrote:She nods.

"you have a resolution?"

"Well since i've been alive for about a day or so....nope." She said, looking at the man thats beside primordial but is invisible to him.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Primordial Luxa » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:12 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:
"you have a resolution?"

"Well since i've been alive for about a day or so....nope." She said, looking at the man thats beside primordial but is invisible to him.

He notices her gaze and looks at the spot our of the corner of his eye.
"well i'm just setting up fire works for the party, you going to attend?"
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:12 pm

Klanov looked to Evil Gretta. "Ohhh I'm gonna carve you a new cake hole when I get out of here." He threatened.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:13 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:Torii put a few cups of tea down and cuddled up to Lidev.

"I don't care about him not really liking me. It was when that.....blast pushed me. That scared me....anyway, I got tea! It makes me feel fancy, like sis would back home."

Lidev said nothing and put her hand on top of Torii's head, and then promptly shoved said head into her chest. "Hmmm....." She mused.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:15 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"Well since i've been alive for about a day or so....nope." She said, looking at the man thats beside primordial but is invisible to him.

"Sure."

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:17 pm

Cerillium wrote:"Sure!" Marcus nodded his head. "Wanna slide down the banisters?"

"I would," Ceril handed the spreadsheet back to Bran. "Mind, there's a religious aspect but I was told children are not required to attend that course. I suppose plaid isn't so bad."

"Yay!" Rachelle laughed, running out to te stairway and dragging Marcus along playfully.

--

"I'll consider it actually, thanks Ceril." Bran smiled, cuddling on the couch with Rylli. A few seconds passed until Kei piped up. "Have you ever thought about letting me teach the girl?" The goddess asked. She felt the need to repay the family somehow for Bran becoming her advisor, and what better way to do so than having the Empress of the Branriech to teach their daughter?

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Primordial Luxa » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:17 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:

"Sure."

"alright then"
OOC: gottan go real world party to attend.

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:19 pm

Monfrox wrote:Klanov looked to Evil Gretta. "Ohhh I'm gonna carve you a new cake hole when I get out of here." He threatened.

"Meal time." Evil Gretta said and tossed him a greasy bag of fast food.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:19 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"Sure."

"alright then"
OOC: gottan go real world party to attend.

"Ok see ya there." She says and walks away. The man who was standing next to primordial disappears.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:20 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"Yay!" Rachelle laughed, running out to te stairway and dragging Marcus along playfully.

--

"I'll consider it actually, thanks Ceril." Bran smiled, cuddling on the couch with Rylli. A few seconds passed until Kei piped up. "Have you ever thought about letting me teach the girl?" The goddess asked. She felt the need to repay the family somehow for Bran becoming her advisor, and what better way to do so than having the Empress of the Branriech to teach their daughter?

"The supernatural should teach the supernatural and leave the primary education to the species," Ceril replied neutrally. He'd had this argument with Swith weekly.

Marcus slid down the banister and landed in the lobby. "Core! Again!" His feet hammered up the stairs for a second go.
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:21 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:Torii put a few cups of tea down and cuddled up to Lidev.

"I don't care about him not really liking me. It was when that.....blast pushed me. That scared me....anyway, I got tea! It makes me feel fancy, like sis would back home."

Lidev said nothing and put her hand on top of Torii's head, and then promptly shoved said head into her chest. "Hmmm....." She mused.

Torii was startled, but didn't seem to mind the sudden turn of event. She stared forward, not moving.

"Um.....what exactly is the point of this? I mean, we have tea..."
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:24 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Klanov looked to Evil Gretta. "Ohhh I'm gonna carve you a new cake hole when I get out of here." He threatened.

"Meal time." Evil Gretta said and tossed him a greasy bag of fast food.

"...Are you fucking kidding me? I'm not eating that." He said. He was aiming to be as big a nuisance to Evil Gretta as possible in hopes he'd wear her patience down to wear she would just let him free before he caused her more grief. Although he had to be tactful about it, because if he wore her patience too thin, she just might decide to off him. This was him probing for landmines, so to speak.

Achievement

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:25 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Lidev said nothing and put her hand on top of Torii's head, and then promptly shoved said head into her chest. "Hmmm....." She mused.

Torii was startled, but didn't seem to mind the sudden turn of event. She stared forward, not moving.

"It's how I show my affection to you. What's the matter? Don't like it?" She teased.

Achievement

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:26 pm

Cerillium wrote:"The supernatural should teach the supernatural and leave the primary education to the species," Ceril replied neutrally. He'd had this argument with Swith weekly.

Marcus slid down the banister and landed in the lobby. "Core! Again!" His feet hammered up the stairs for a second go.

"It is the least I could do for them though, but my advisor here didn't accept the payment so I still owe him something. Maybe just a few lessons." Kei said. She knew fully where Ceril was coming from an would agree in most sitiuations.

"Maybe a few lessons wouldn't hurt, right?" Bran asked, shooting glances between Ceril and Kei.

--

Rachelle eagerly followed gave Marcus a light push down the rail before hopping on herself.

"This is soooo fun!"

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:30 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:

"It's how I show my affection to you. What's the matter? Don't like it?" She teased.

"Oh, no, I love it. I really do, but.....I have tea......and why so suddenly? I mean, I like that too, but I'm still curious.", Torii said, still not moving.
Last edited by Torsiedelle on Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:37 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"It is the least I could do for them though, but my advisor here didn't accept the payment so I still owe him something. Maybe just a few lessons." Kei said. She knew fully where Ceril was coming from an would agree in most sitiuations.

"Maybe a few lessons wouldn't hurt, right?" Bran asked, shooting glances between Ceril and Kei.

--

Rachelle eagerly followed gave Marcus a light push down the rail before hopping on herself.

"This is soooo fun!"

"That's what I told my boss," Ceril replied, "All things in moderation. Every child should have the opportunity to learn more than mankind can teach but they also need interaction with their peers. It's social training. That's only my opinion." He gave Kei a lopsided smile.

Marcus made several more trips down the banister.

"This place is awesome," he said. He stood in the lobby and looked at Rachelle at the top of the stairs.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:47 pm

Cerillium wrote:"That's what I told my boss," Ceril replied, "All things in moderation. Every child should have the opportunity to learn more than mankind can teach but they also need interaction with their peers. It's social training. That's only my opinion." He gave Kei a lopsided smile.

Marcus made several more trips down the banister.

"This place is awesome," he said. He stood in the lobby and looked at Rachelle at the top of the stairs.

"That sounds like a plan then, I teach Rachelle a few private lessons while she still goes to school then?" Kei asked for confirmation.

"Yes, sounds great." Bran smiled, Rylli nodding approvingly at the Goddess.

--

Rachelle nodded at the comment and dove into a room, emerging with a funny Gas-mask on.

"What's this thing?" Rachelle giggled.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:50 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"It's how I show my affection to you. What's the matter? Don't like it?" She teased.

"Oh, no, I love it. I really do, but.....I have tea......and why so suddenly? I mean, I like that too, but I'm still curious.", Torii said, still not moving.

"Because I can." Lidev giggled.

Achievement

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:52 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
"That sounds like a plan then, I teach Rachelle a few private lessons while she still goes to school then?" Kei asked for confirmation.

"Yes, sounds great." Bran smiled, Rylli nodding approvingly at the Goddess.

--

Rachelle nodded at the comment and dove into a room, emerging with a funny Gas-mask on.

"What's this thing?" Rachelle giggled.

Ceril went back to the spreadsheet.

Should check on those two before the building bursts into flames or deflates. He smiled to himself and cross-referenced another school with his primary choice.

"Dunno," Marcus looked at the mask, "But you look funny. Where'd you find it?"

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:58 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:

"Because I can." Lidev giggled.

"Well then....", Torii said, backing away to have a sip of tea. "I guess I can do this!"

She jumped forward, landing on top of Lidev.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:59 pm

Cerillium wrote:Ceril went back to the spreadsheet.

Should check on those two before the building bursts into flames or deflates. He smiled to himself and cross-referenced another school with his primary choice.

"Dunno," Marcus looked at the mask, "But you look funny. Where'd you find it?"

"There's no telling what those two knuckleheads could do." Bran chuckled, getting up to go and check. Rylli and Kei entered conversation almost immedietly.

--

Rachelle looked at the sign above the door. "Fallout shelter prep room?" She asked, puzzled.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:02 pm

Ceril put down the papers. He was certain blood curdling screams would hail any serious problems. It wouldn't hurt to check before screaming began. He stood up and followed Bran.

Marcus entered the room. "Core. Lot's of stuff in here." He put on a gas mask.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse