NATION

PASSWORD

Revenge of the Order [DC-Only] [CLOSED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Hespero-Belkia
Senator

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hespero-Belkia » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:04 pm

"Well of course it was a diversion," Will said. "Why would they even want Poznan in the first place? If they wanted to cause some real damage they would've gone after Krakow, gone after you."

NeuPolska
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby NeuPolska » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:12 pm

Dominik I sighed, "Will. I'm mobilizing the entire army. At least a hundred thousand soldiers will be armed and ready to join the ranks by tomorrow. And more the next day. We're going to finish this fucking war, and that son of a bitch Wilhelm isn't getting a funeral. And neither are Hakon or Czesław's killers."

Białystok

The helicopter flew past the city of Białystok, continuing Southwest. Radio signals came and went, men answering them and men dismissing them. Evelyn laid in her heated blanket, dried tears on her face as she watched the skyline out the window of the helicopter. She saw the men watching over her, and their concerned faces as they looked down at her. Maybe one of them had told her something, but she wouldn't know. It was loud and her mind was not concentrating on anything.

Please, call me POLSKA
U.S. Army Enlisted
Kar-Esseria wrote:Who is that and are they female because if not then they can go make love to their hand.
Impaled Nazarene wrote:Go home Polska wins NS.
United Mongol Hordes wrote:Polska isn't exactly the nicest guy in the world
Impaled Nazarene wrote:Hurd you miss the point more than Polska misses Poland.
Rhodesialund wrote:when you have Charlie ten feet away or something operating operationally.
Nirvash Type TheEND wrote:Gayla is living in 1985 but these guys are already in 1916

Hespero-Belkia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hespero-Belkia » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:13 pm

"Do we have intel on where they even are?" Will asked. "Because if we do then I'm helping for sure."

The Earth Space
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Earth Space » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:15 pm

Railspike kept up with the chopper, transforming and skating on the tracks as the chopper went on.

"Don't worry Evelyn. I've got you." He said, still skating
Sometimes, when you want to do something, it's better not to. For your sake and for those you'd do that for.

The Federal Republic of Simonia
Minister

Founded: Jun 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federal Republic of Simonia » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:45 pm

A Village outside Poznan

"Colonel, you requested my presence?" The Jäger commander greeted, entering the medium sized tent that was the 23 & 24th division's field command center

"Ja, I did major. I have just received new orders from command, we are to down and around, going along the IGU border and back up to Stettin." The Colonel replied, putting down a paper.

"Destroying any resistance i assume?" Al Confirmed.

"Ja, any resistance, no matter how small."

"This doesnt sound like an order from the Warlord...its too general"

"Oh! You were fighting so you wouldnt have heard. The Warlord has been replaced with Lt. General Molka..."

"I see" Al nodded before saluting. "If thats all, then ill be on my way."

"Ja..you're dismissed"
This poster might possibly be Euro-Skeptic enough to join UKIP!
Low: My best Bro
Xana: The Ferret princess
(if you want in then ask)
My flag usually is of my favourite anime at the time, if you want to know what anime it is just ask.

Now the one and only psychotic scarf maker, want a scarf? Ask away!
Warning, scarves are not real scarves

Sad Times when you're ignored by friends ;-;

The Heroic-Autobots
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Heroic-Autobots » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:55 pm

100 miles from Krakow:

Optimus drove down the highway, his holomatter avatar giving off the appearance of him being a normal semi-truck. On the radio late-night broadcasters were delivering the news of the victory in Poznan. Traffic all of a sudden started to slow as a military convoy rolled past.
Autobots, transform and roll out!

Character Profiles

A puppet of Hespero-Belkia

1. Optimus Prime
2. Grimlock
3. Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime
4. Ultra Magnus
5. Whirl
6. Wheeljack
7. Perceptor
8. Nightbeat
9. Ironhide
10. Prowl

NeuPolska
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby NeuPolska » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:26 pm

Kraków

"What if I told you I was basing all my offensive on rumors and superstition?" Dominik I asked, "I'm planning on assembling a small crew and sending them off to the South Pole, to finally get some sort of intel on the region. If we confirm it, we can attack. But until then, I'm staying home and watching over my people," he further explained as he pulled into the driveway into Wawel castle. He drove up to a more secluded part of the parking area, so that he could make his way to the Royal bedroom without much getting in the way. Holding the phone near his ear, he walked towards the entrance.

Over Warszawa

The helicopter flew over the Wisła, Evelyn beginning to nod off to sleep with the earplugs one of the soldiers had given her. A MiG flew up beside them in a protective manner, deployed from Warszawa.

Please, call me POLSKA
U.S. Army Enlisted
Kar-Esseria wrote:Who is that and are they female because if not then they can go make love to their hand.
Rhodesialund wrote:when you have Charlie ten feet away or something operating operationally.
Nirvash Type TheEND wrote:Gayla is living in 1985 but these guys are already in 1916

NeuPolska
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby NeuPolska » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:28 am

Outside Lwów

"Ready for your command, commander," the Teutonic officer spoke into his radio, looking over his men as they all crouched in the trees, hidden among the snow. He glanced to his right, where he could see the rest of his forces taking up positions on his flank, the entire army hidden in the thick forest.

"Roger that, Major," the man radio'd back, "our armor should be arriving soon, and then we march onto Lwów."

"I Copy," the German acknowledged. He sat down among a row of trees with his officers, three of them total. They sat and ate the meat of a boar they had hunted in the thick Galician forests. A man approached them as they finished, coming from the South of their positions.

"Mein herr," he straightened and saluted, but his accent gave him away.

"What is it?" the Teutonic Major asked before biting into the boar meat again.

"I'm part of the 84th special forces regiment, sir. My men are assigned to be with your's, we'll fight for Lwów beside you."

"Very well," the Major nodded, "just try not to get yourselves killed."

Please, call me POLSKA
U.S. Army Enlisted

NeuPolska
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby NeuPolska » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:46 am

International Waters, near Polish Comporia

"I copy, cholera," the pilot jerked on his steering, going into a barrel roll as several chain gun rounds sprayed at him, most barely missing him, though one or two grazed his wings. He pushed the steering inward, angling himself down until he was upside down, and then yanked towards him to raise himself back into the air, getting the German off his tail.

"On your flank," another pilot came in as a Eurofighter Typhoon flew past the other pilot's MiG. The Typhoon launched a missile relatively close to the German fighter, taking him out in a burst of flames. The two linked up after the engagement, watching as the rest of their squadron chased the rest of the Teutonic fighters away, gunning a couple down before turning back and leaving the Germans alone as they left Polish Comporian airspace. The planes came down at the nearest coastal military airbase, following protocol. This was the second time in one week that the Teutons have tried their luck against the Polish defenses, and had been defeated.

"Hey, Romek!" the pilot of the Eurofighter called out, jogging to the man exiting the MiG. "What do you say we celebrate out in town? Have a beer or two? I doubt we'll be getting much sleep now."

Roman smiled, "Alright, Godfryd, sure thing. I'll see you outside our hanger in a half hour."

"Copy that," Godfryd gave him a cheerful, informal salute.

Please, call me POLSKA
U.S. Army Enlisted

The Earth Space
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Earth Space » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:24 am

Railspike transformed and kept rolling , occasionally reminding the pilot and crew that he was there with a horn blast. He followed them, and kept following them
Sometimes, when you want to do something, it's better not to. For your sake and for those you'd do that for.

Hespero-Belkia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hespero-Belkia » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:24 am

"I was going to suggest a high-altitude spy plane or UAV but apparently a few days ago one of the Autobots went messing over Folkvangr," Will explained. "But don't you think sending your entire army is a bit much? Especially when most of them probably aren't properly equipped or trained to fight in antarctic weather conditions?"

Yottabota
Minister

Founded: Sep 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Yottabota » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:19 am

Sofiya looked at Kyle and sighed, leaning her head up against the wall and taking a deep breath.

"Kyle... You aren't a monster... No matter what you've done in the past doesn't mean you are a horrible person..." She took a sip from her flask and shook her head, "So you cheated on your wife... So what... So you created a great evil... Big deal... All that matters in the end is if you regret those decisions, and wish you could go back in time and change them..." She looked at him, placing a hand on his shoulder. "You've done incredible things in your life Kyle... Things that... Even I'm jealous of... I mean I even created an entire division of mechs because I saw how effective your Gundams were, and even then they still couldn't rival your own..." She smiled softly and tilted his head up. "You are a great man, a great leader, a great inventor" she blushed slightly "A great lover and I bet you'll become an even greater father when the time comes. Don't kill yourself over petty mistakes in the past and strive to become a better person then you were before... That's what makes us human, our will to attempt at perfection... But we all have wings made of wax, and we all end up getting to close to the sun..."

The Earth Space
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Earth Space » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:23 am

Kyle hugged her and held her tightly

"I'm so happy, to have a family again." He said softly. "I went without one for so long." He cried softly. "But now I have you, and Alcina, and Kyrios and Sarah and everyone!" He cried into her neck.
Last edited by The Earth Space on Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

NeuPolska
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby NeuPolska » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:43 am

Kraków

"Believe me, Will, my troops can handle the cold," he explained, "but I'm worried that it may be my only option. Jumping into Fólkvangr is jumping into a frying pan. I can't afford to lose, the first chance we have of taking it might be the only one we get."

Over Częstochowa

Evelyn was roused from her sleep by a sudden change in altitude as the helicopter lurched downward, and then stabilized. She sat up suddenly, almost forgetting to hold the blanket that covered her bare self. "What's going on? Where are we?" She asked.

A soldier near her answered, "don't worry, it's nothing. You're alright, your pal's right alongside us," the man explained, pointing to Railspike, "we're almost there. We're flying over Częstochowa right now." He was clearly very worried, but tried to consoul the girl. His eyes followed the MiG outside, watching as it flew all over the sky above them. Underneath them the town's searchlights were scanning the skies, and the soldier could see Polish jets begin taking to the sky.

Please, call me POLSKA
U.S. Army Enlisted

Hespero-Belkia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hespero-Belkia » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:48 am

"Another thing we need to figure out is how to get around the whole disruptor field thing they have around the continent," Will replied. We're obviously gonna need air support during the invasion....wait- you shot down and captured several of their aircraft during the first invasion, and surely the Order's own weapons are unaffected."

The Earth Space
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Earth Space » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:11 pm

Railspike blasted his horn as loud as he could, trying to let Evelyn know he was still there

Shiny Charizard
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Shiny Charizard » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:36 pm

The Heroic-Autobots wrote:Dinobot Island:

"Now then, allow me to give demonstration," Grimlock said. "Auto-Combatants, begin sparring protocol!"

The droids all assumed ready stances and charged at Grimlock, who fought them all off unarmed.

"Seems easy enough" Spike commented
"Its all fun and games until someone angers the raptors"

Come visit the The Darwinish Coalition

The Heroic-Autobots
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Heroic-Autobots » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:42 pm

"Auto-Combatants, stand down!" Grimlock ordered a he dusted himself off. "Now, question is...can you do it?" he asked, pointing at the Dinoforce. "Auto-Combatants, begin sparring protocol- target: Dinoforce!"

The droids reactivated and started marching towards the Dinoforce.

Goryu gripped his club. "Dinoforce, assume defensive positions!"

Character Profiles

1. Optimus Prime
2. Grimlock
3. Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime
4. Ultra Magnus
5. Whirl
6. Wheeljack
7. Perceptor
8. Nightbeat
9. Ironhide
10. Prowl

NeuPolska
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby NeuPolska » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:48 pm

Częstochowa

"Goddammit," the pilot of the helicopter muttered as Railspike blasted the horn, "how do we tell him to quiet the hell down over there!" He pulled the helicopter sideways, trying desperately to cover themselves in the dark and try to get away from the sound. The sudden loud shrieking of air rushing nearby caused the both the pilots and the soldiers to tense up, even Evelyn was starting to get frightened.

"Don't worry, d-don't worry, everything's fine," the soldier reassured her. One of the men crouched ready at the door to the helicopter, ready to push it open. The MiGs flew frantically through the air, appearing to be in some kind of crazy airfight but the searchlights caught nothing. The sound of rushing air soon vanished, disappearing into the sky. The pilot relaxed.

"Thank God, it missed us."

Kraków

"We only have a couple. It's not worth the risk, I'm afraid," Dominik I thought, "well...there is one thing I can do...I still have an entire fleet's worth of those old sailing vessels...the big war ones..."

Please, call me POLSKA
U.S. Army Enlisted

Hespero-Belkia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hespero-Belkia » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:50 pm

"No! Those ships will get torn to shreds!" Will sighed. "What I'm suggesting is figuring out more of how they work so we can reverse-engineer whatever EMP shielding they have so our aircraft can be resistant."

The Earth Space
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Earth Space » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:51 pm

He came to a stop and transformed. "Oh no… I think I put them in more danger than I meant to! Oh Evelyn I'm sorry…" he said to himself as he stopped following. He remembered the blanket he gave her had a tracker, so he'd find her, eventually. He transformed and turned back, sadly chuffing along

Shiny Charizard
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Shiny Charizard » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:01 pm

"Looks like a show" Whiplash whispered to Spike
"Its all fun and games until someone angers the raptors"

Come visit the The Darwinish Coalition

NeuPolska
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby NeuPolska » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:03 pm

Kraków

"Already thought about that," Dominik nodded to a guard, who then opened the doors for him to the castle interior. "Szymon, my head researcher, has already been tinkering around with the electronics, but they seem to be really tricky to figure out. We might be able to figure something about, but I'm afraid we might be too late...the Order's not going to let up."

Częstochowa

The helicopter went onward, the radio silent. "It's jamming our systems..." The pilot muttered into his headset so the other men could hear him. They flew forward, flying fairly low. The MiGs must have still been held up back by the airbase. The soldiers watched the ground go by underneath them, all the buildings and trees.

"Kurwa..." One of the soldiers said under his breath as the whistling of rushing air came by again, and then escalated to a loud shriek of wind, causing the pilots to start panicking and angle the helicopter to turn away, desperately trying to get away. A sudden loud boom that shook the entire helicopter threw them sideways, the pilots trying to stabilize the aircraft. The copilot briefly saw the jet, sinister in appearance, zooming upward back into the clouds.

"Jesus Christ, that was too close, we need to land. We're sitting ducks up here."

Please, call me POLSKA
U.S. Army Enlisted

The Earth Space
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Earth Space » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:06 pm

The blanket's transmitter registered an increase in heart rate. Railspike screeched to a halt and turned around

"HOLD ON EVELYN!" He said to himself as he rolled. He saw a landing zone and rolled over, transforming and skidding.

"Railspike of The Earth Space, I've come to help! Rapid Run! Midnight Express! Get your tailpipes over here!" Railspike ordered as the two came through portals and transformed
Last edited by The Earth Space on Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Heroic-Autobots
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Heroic-Autobots » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:21 pm

"So we're not combining into Dinoking?" Kakuryu asked.

"Now now, my dear Kakuryu...where's the fun in that?" Goryu grinned. "Dinoforce, ATTACK!"

Goryu led the charge at the droids, bashing one in the face with his club and then transforming to T-Rex mode and grabbing another one in his mouth and throwing it. Doryu, Gairyu and Rairyu stampeded over the other droids while Kakuryu went crazy with his axe, chopping several to pieces.

"Auto-Combatants- stand down!" Grimlock ordered. "Wow....all me Grimlock can say is that me impressed."

Character Profiles

1. Optimus Prime
2. Grimlock
3. Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime
4. Ultra Magnus
5. Whirl
6. Wheeljack
7. Perceptor
8. Nightbeat
9. Ironhide