NATION

PASSWORD

Fallout Equestria: Stable City (Open, OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Illan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:46 pm

Doom Legions wrote:
Illan wrote:
Maybe I can butter him up to that male Alicorn thing....

Entirely possible. He could be some kind of defect, a flawed creation. That could also explain his lack of or weak connection to the Goddess.

That's a great plan! :D
Above even The Boss
Feel free to contact me about any fantasy, sci-fi, or otherwise futuristic RPs, especially those involving aliens or other non-humans, especially if it is an original universe/idea. I also enjoy Mass Effect, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, and many other things that transit to roleplays.

Doom Legions
Minister

Founded: Apr 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Doom Legions » Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:46 pm

Illan wrote:
Doom Legions wrote:Entirely possible. He could be some kind of defect, a flawed creation. That could also explain his lack of or weak connection to the Goddess.

That's a great plan! :D

Of course it is. I thought of it. :3
Cum is stored in the brain, and I've got a headache.
Born2shit4ced2wipe
All of my friends are dead (:

Illan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:07 pm

In the occasion that I am a male Alicorn/Changeling, who would like to be my buddy? :)
Above even The Boss
Feel free to contact me about any fantasy, sci-fi, or otherwise futuristic RPs, especially those involving aliens or other non-humans, especially if it is an original universe/idea. I also enjoy Mass Effect, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, and many other things that transit to roleplays.

Paginista
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Paginista » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:11 pm

Illan wrote:In the occasion that I am a male Alicorn/Changeling, who would like to be my buddy? :)

He could like the cathedral. I mean it has cool stuff and ciill pones

I'm back. New, improved and having learned that other nation roleplay games online are somehow worse than nation-states. Expect me to unironically defend the prequels.
Communizer. Political compass tests and trying to boil politics down to graphs, regardless of how many dimenstions, is a fools erend
Militaristic MT/PMT hellscape nation on forums, in my region's stuff (if it's ever a thing) a reforming communistic society.

Doom Legions
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Doom Legions » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:52 pm

Illan wrote:In the occasion that I am a male Alicorn/Changeling, who would like to be my buddy? :)

If you're more into action and taking the fight to the Wasteland, you might consider going to Brighthorn Temple.
Born2shit4ced2wipe

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:08 pm

Illan wrote:
Paginista wrote:Yes. However they wern't mentioned in the original fic.

Damn. I'm getting stonewalled left and right here.

It is about at this point that I would like to cordially invite you to go to the OP and read the contents of the application in parentheses next to the race section, and look for a certain word there.

Illan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:42 pm

Fascist Russian Empire wrote:
Illan wrote:
Damn. I'm getting stonewalled left and right here.

It is about at this point that I would like to cordially invite you to go to the OP and read the contents of the application in parentheses next to the race section, and look for a certain word there.

That doesn't answer my Alicorn plea, however.
Above even The Boss

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:46 pm

Illan wrote:That doesn't answer my Alicorn plea, however.

If you're wondering if male alicorns are okay, then, sure, I don't have any issues with it; if you want to play as Princess Big Mac, go right ahead.

Illan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:54 pm

Illan wrote:That doesn't answer my Alicorn plea, however.

If you're wondering if male alicorns are okay, then, sure, I don't have any issues with it; if you want to play as Princess Big Mac, go right ahead.

Thanks you <3
Above even The Boss

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:58 am

Illan wrote:Thanks you <3

So, yeah, feel free to make an application, like, whenever.

Slorch
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Slorch » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:25 am

Doom Legions wrote:What? Yakz are cool.
Yakz destroy!

"... Ultramarines never have to deal with shit like that. Then again, they are the Ultramarines. Rebels don't surrender out of fear of them, they surrender because the last they want is another lecture about their prowess in battle."- AETEN II
Slorch wrote:click the 'wrote' button.
Nua Corda wrote:click the 'wrote' button.

Fluttershy is Best pony

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:54 am

Doom Legions wrote:What? Yakz are cool.
Yakz destroy!

You know, it kind of puzzles me that the MLP writers chose to use the Yaks of all races for a bunch of perfectionists that basically blow up everything that isn't totally and utterly flawless. Yaks are native to Tibet, the land of Buddhism and the Dalai Lama; if it were me putting Yaks in MLP, I would make them peaceful and pacifistic, to match the teachings of the Dalai Lama. A rather strange choice, to be sure, making a species native to Tibet smash a cake someone gave them for free just because it had too much fucking vanilla extract, destroy a self playing piano (which probably cost several hundred dollars), destroying a bed because it wasn't made with imported materials, so on and so on.

Anyfuck, I'll begin work on my own IC post sometime later today or possibly tomorrow; either way, ya'll won't have to wait much longer for me to get another post up.

Doom Legions
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Doom Legions » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:30 pm

Fascist Russian Empire wrote:-Snip and Tear

Eh, unlike others, I don't question every little thing that happens in the show, I just enjoy it. Even though you have a point.
I think they're supposed to kinda resemble barbaric Mongols or something like that. My geographic knowledge of Asia ain't that good, but I though Tibet wasn't that far removed from Mongolia.
Born2shit4ced2wipe

Doom Legions
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Doom Legions » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:52 pm

I got a lil' question here.
So, this story takes place before the Stable Dweller and all that, right?
Well, I've read multiple times talk about the sun shining bright and hot and all that, but wasn't like, the sky completely closed up by the Enclave at this point in time?
Born2shit4ced2wipe

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:06 am

Doom Legions wrote:I got a lil' question here.
Well, I've read multiple times talk about the sun shining bright and hot and all that, but wasn't like, the sky completely closed up by the Enclave at this point in time?

Yes, from what I read in the original fanfic, Equestria is basically in a constant state of having a complete cover of clouds over the sky, with only places like the Everfree Forest ever getting real sunshine.

Doom Legions
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Doom Legions » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:11 am

Doom Legions wrote:I got a lil' question here.

Yes, from what I read in the original fanfic, Equestria is basically in a constant state of having a complete cover of clouds over the sky, with only places like the Everfree Forest ever getting real sunshine.

Well that must mean that there is no sun shining all hot and mighty at the wasteland here. In fact, it's probably pretty cold. Right?
Born2shit4ced2wipe

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:20 am

Doom Legions wrote:Well that must mean that there is no sun shining all hot and mighty at the wasteland here. In fact, it's probably pretty cold. Right?

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Radiation creates heat, and since basically the entire wasteland was covered in magical radiation, I actually have a feeling that the wasteland would be quite warm, especially around the irradiated areas.

Doom Legions
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Doom Legions » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:23 am

Doom Legions wrote:Well that must mean that there is no sun shining all hot and mighty at the wasteland here. In fact, it's probably pretty cold. Right?

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Radiation creates heat, and since basically the entire wasteland was covered in magical radiation, I actually have a feeling that the wasteland would be quite warm, especially around the irradiated areas.

Ah yes, good point.
Born2shit4ced2wipe

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:03 am

Out of curiosity, what would ya'll think about a plot where Moneybags obtains the Alicorn Amulet from a treasure hunter, wears it, and, with his magical powers massively amplified, starts using his unstoppable powers to unleash massive amounts of destruction across the lands of his enemies, eventually attracting the attention of the Pegasus Enclave who, upon realizing what had happened, intervene to try and stop him? I think it would be interesting; what about the rest of ya'll?

Doom Legions
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Doom Legions » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:38 am

Fascist Russian Empire wrote:Out of curiosity, what would ya'll think about a plot where Moneybags obtains the Alicorn Amulet from a treasure hunter, wears it, and, with his magical powers massively amplified, starts using his unstoppable powers to unleash massive amounts of destruction across the lands of his enemies, eventually attracting the attention of the Pegasus Enclave who, upon realizing what had happened, intervene to try and stop him? I think it would be interesting; what about the rest of ya'll?

Could be something, though the Alicorn Amulet ain't thát powerful, you should not expect yourself to suddenly be able to rain down meteorites or cast Megaspells.
More importantly, would his people approve of such reckless usage of power?
Also keep in mind that the Amulet corrupts. Turns the user into an evil cunt. Just look what it did to Trixy, she enslaved Ponyville under its effects.

I think it's an interesting idea, if done right.
Born2shit4ced2wipe

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:45 pm

Doom Legions wrote:the Alicorn Amulet ain't thát powerful

It let Trixie spawn a giant, impenetrable dome out of thin air, completely blocking ponies from entering or exiting Ponyville, it let her make ponies' bodyparts instantly vanish, it let her change ponies' age, it let her fuse ponies' bodies together, it let her change the weather, it let her lift up entire buildings without breaking a sweat, and all that was just in the show, where the writers and animators weren't allowed to go into more dark and mature aspects. I have to disagree with you on this point; even in the child-friendly show, it let Trixie unleash havoc.

As for whether or not the ponies of Stable City would approve, well, chances are the answer is, in fact, yes; after all, why wouldn't they approve of their glorious leader bringing hell itself crashing down upon their enemies?

Doom Legions
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Doom Legions » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:14 am

Doom Legions wrote:the Alicorn Amulet ain't thát powerful

It let Trixie spawn a giant, impenetrable dome out of thin air, completely blocking ponies from entering or exiting Ponyville, it let her make ponies' bodyparts instantly vanish, it let her change ponies' age, it let her fuse ponies' bodies together, it let her change the weather, it let her lift up entire buildings without breaking a sweat, and all that was just in the show, where the writers and animators weren't allowed to go into more dark and mature aspects. I have to disagree with you on this point; even in the child-friendly show, it let Trixie unleash havoc.

As for whether or not the ponies of Stable City would approve, well, chances are the answer is, in fact, yes; after all, why wouldn't they approve of their glorious leader bringing hell itself crashing down upon their enemies?

Ah, I guess we have a bit different opinions on what really powerful is, but that's probably just me, who has begun seeing anything below god-like as "meh".

If you think it could work, I'd say go for it. Just keep in mind that it corrupts.
Born2shit4ced2wipe

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:58 am

For those wondering, I'll be posting as soon as Das Metro makes his next post; I'd post right now, but I'd rather not make another big post advancing Stable City's plotline without giving other people a chance to progress their own plotlines.

Das Metro
Senator

Founded: Sep 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Das Metro » Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:44 pm

Fascist Russian Empire wrote:For those wondering, I'll be posting as soon as Das Metro makes his next post; I'd post right now, but I'd rather not make another big post advancing Stable City's plotline without giving other people a chance to progress their own plotlines.

Terribly sorry for the wait! Life is somewhat chaotic as of late, but I'll be putting my best foot forward in making sure I check in for a post everyday or so.
Just call me Metro OOC
New Willow wrote:I can't stop laughing right now, my sides hurt so much right now! Bravo you have reached the rank of professional comedian.

Member of NS' Hoofington Reapers

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:46 pm

Das Metro wrote:Terribly sorry for the wait! Life is somewhat chaotic as of late, but I'll be putting my best foot forward in making sure I check in for a post everyday or so.

Thank the Lord, I was beginning to think there was going to be a repeat of Fantrum's RP, and that you were never going to post.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse