NATION

PASSWORD

Lords of the Seven Kingdoms (Game of Thrones P2TM RP Group)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Siniarus
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Siniarus » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:07 pm

Are you still accepting applications?
Current:
Private First Class in The Black Hawks
Citizen of Kingdom of Alexandria
Citizen of Grand Central
Prime Minister of the Spanish Kingdom
Patriarch of House Sonovavich
Former:
Citizen of Osiris
I am a 17 year old American guy. I am a rational Roman Catholic, and also happen to be a furry (a fan, not an actual anthropomorphic animal).
For:
Christianity, Small Government, Science, Raiding, the Carolina Panthers, and Furry Fandom

Neutral on:
Same-sex Marriage, Gun Laws, Other Religions, Atheism

Against:
Antitheism, Late-term Abortion, Big Government, Hatred

TG me if you want to debate.

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Founded: Jul 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:20 pm

Siniarus wrote:Are you still accepting applications?

Not sure if you meant for the group or for my current RP, but in any case yes for both.
Political: Monarchist, Integralist, National Syndicalist/Third Position, Christian Humanist.
Hobbies: Apprentice Blacksmith, Amateur Poet, and Board Gaming Fanatic.
Personal: Roman Catholic, Scots-German Southerner, North Carolinian. Deo Vindice.

Siniarus
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Siniarus » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:08 pm

Austria and Bavaria wrote:
Siniarus wrote:Are you still accepting applications?

Not sure if you meant for the group or for my current RP, but in any case yes for both.

It was for both, so thanks!
I'll fill out an app in a bit.
Current:
Citizen of Grand Central
Former:
Citizen of Osiris
I am a 17 year old American guy. I am a rational Roman Catholic, and also happen to be a furry (a fan, not an actual anthropomorphic animal).
For:
Christianity, Small Government, Science, Raiding, the Carolina Panthers, and Furry Fandom

Neutral on:

Against:

Siniarus
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Siniarus » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:31 pm

NS Name: The Empire of Siniarus
Epithets/Titles: Lord of the Stony Shore
Why you want to join this group: I love ASOIAF and want to find a role play group anyway, so this is pretty much perfect.
Favorite Character(s) from the books: Tyrion, but Arya and Littlefinger are close seconds
Favorite Character(s) from ASOIF History: Aegon I
Favorite House: Stark
Who do you support in the War of Five Kings:
Robb :(
Last edited by Siniarus on Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Current:
Citizen of Grand Central
Former:
Citizen of Osiris
For:

Neutral on:

Against:

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:07 am

Siniarus wrote:NS Name: The Empire of Siniarus
Why you want to join this group: I love ASOIAF and want to find a role play group anyway, so this is pretty much perfect.
Favorite Character(s) from the books: Tyrion, but Arya and Littlefinger are close seconds

Accepted.
Political: Monarchist, Integralist, National Syndicalist/Third Position, Christian Humanist.
Personal: Roman Catholic, Scots-German Southerner, North Carolinian. Deo Vindice.

Siniarus
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Siniarus » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:18 pm

Siniarus wrote:NS Name: The Empire of Siniarus

Accepted.

Great, thanks!
Current:
Citizen of Grand Central
Former:
Citizen of Osiris
For:

Neutral on:

Against:

Caralia
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Caralia » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:24 pm

Argentumurbem wrote:The Kingsguard during a turbulent period of political strife (Civil War, tyrant, regency etc)

Saying all of that, given that the holiday season is behind us, would anyone be interested in a Small Council/Royal Family/Kingsguard rp?

That sounds it could be great fun, if it was in the right Era. That may just be because I would /love/ to try and play Robert Strong, just to see if I could write something for that.

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:00 am

Alright, I think its time to start spit shining our thinking caps. A fairly open world RP is what we all really need here. Some limitations will apply obviously, but I'm thinking we attempt to start before the Conquest, after the fall of Valyria. That RP had a great deal of potential that just never had the attention it needed. With the Game of Thrones show coming back in a few months, we can expect interests to peak at about that point. I would like us to have a solid RP running by then that we can then have players join in on. There will be limitations on what you can and cannot do (regarding the various houses of Westeros). Essos will be a little more open to variations than Westeros and I would like to get about 15-20 people involved if we include essos, or if we can't get that many we could get something closer to 10 and have a Westeros Only RP with limited Essos interactions until we get a larger group.

Shoot me some ideas and we can start getting this idea put together.
National Information: http://kutath.weebly.com/

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:29 am

Nuxipal wrote:Alright, I think its time to start spit shining our thinking caps. A fairly open world RP is what we all really need here. Some limitations will apply obviously, but I'm thinking we attempt to start before the Conquest, after the fall of Valyria. That RP had a great deal of potential that just never had the attention it needed. With the Game of Thrones show coming back in a few months, we can expect interests to peak at about that point. I would like us to have a solid RP running by then that we can then have players join in on. There will be limitations on what you can and cannot do (regarding the various houses of Westeros). Essos will be a little more open to variations than Westeros and I would like to get about 15-20 people involved if we include essos, or if we can't get that many we could get something closer to 10 and have a Westeros Only RP with limited Essos interactions until we get a larger group.

Andal Invasion, focusing on the Vale and the Stormlands?

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:20 am

Nuxipal wrote:Alright, I think its time to start spit shining our thinking caps. A fairly open world RP is what we all really need here. Some limitations will apply obviously, but I'm thinking we attempt to start before the Conquest, after the fall of Valyria. That RP had a great deal of potential that just never had the attention it needed. With the Game of Thrones show coming back in a few months, we can expect interests to peak at about that point. I would like us to have a solid RP running by then that we can then have players join in on. There will be limitations on what you can and cannot do (regarding the various houses of Westeros). Essos will be a little more open to variations than Westeros and I would like to get about 15-20 people involved if we include essos, or if we can't get that many we could get something closer to 10 and have a Westeros Only RP with limited Essos interactions until we get a larger group.

Way too narrow. It would exclude far too many regions that people enjoy playing in. Westeros is a package deal really. One kingdom being invaded would result in other Kingdoms acting to take advantage of the situation for themselves.

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:11 am

Nuxipal wrote:

Way too narrow. It would exclude far too many regions that people enjoy playing in. Westeros is a package deal really. One kingdom being invaded would result in other Kingdoms acting to take advantage of the situation for themselves.

Point taken. Although I do think we should do some kind of regional RP, what about some RP based out of the North? We could feature the conflict between the Starks and Boltons, plus various petty kings from various other houses, notably Blackswoods, Umbers, Glovers, and Flints.

Nasaira
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nasaira » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:03 pm

I think a Blackfyre rebellion would be interesting. I know how the original turned out but now if we set it with free roam and with players picking sides it could turn out very differently. If this is truly going to be our own realm then let's build it!

Acroticus
Senator

Founded: Feb 10, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Acroticus » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:51 pm

Any chance you are still accepting applications?

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:53 pm

Acroticus wrote:Any chance you are still accepting applications?

Yes, we always are.

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:20 pm

Not sure about the Blackfyre Rebellion, it could be fun. I was hoping for something pre-conquest. Something where we really have a blank slate and can make it our own.

Nasaira
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nasaira » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:39 am

Does anyone know of a good AGOT RP happening right now?

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:43 am

Nasaira wrote:Does anyone know of a good AGOT RP happening right now?

Nope.

Is anyone interested in doing the idea I had about a Northern RP?

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:49 pm

Alright, so here is my idea:

Pre-Conquest.

Year will be listed as 115 AD(After the Doom), which is the year after the Conquest would have started.

Allow for Custom Houses everywhere except for as Kings. So you can't replace House Lannister with House Pyrocaster or whatever.

Any other ideas we should toss around?

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:18 pm

Nuxipal wrote:Alright, so here is my idea:

Pre-Conquest.

Year will be listed as 115 AD(After the Doom), which is the year after the Conquest would have started.

Allow for Custom Houses everywhere except for as Kings. So you can't replace House Lannister with House Pyrocaster or whatever.

Austria and Bavaria wrote:Although I do think we should do some kind of regional RP, what about some RP based out of the North? We could feature the conflict between the Starks and Boltons, plus various petty kings from various other houses, notably Blackswoods, Umbers, Glovers, and Flints.

Cuprum
Senator

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Cuprum » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:25 pm

Pre-Conquest.

Um... Before the Conquest, I'd be more balanced is the Teagues or the Justmans are Kings of the Trident instead of a Hoare Superpower.

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:31 pm

Cuprum wrote:

Pre-Conquest.

Um... Before the Conquest, I'd be more balanced is the Teagues or the Justmans are Kings of the Trident instead of a Hoare Superpower.

Teagues and Justmans are extinct.

House Hoare conquered it from the Stormlands. The Trident hasn't been independent for hundreds of years at this point.

Cuprum
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Cuprum » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:38 pm

Nuxipal wrote:
Cuprum wrote:

House Hoare conquered it from the Stormlands. The Trident hasn't been independent for hundreds of years at this point.

115 after the Doom... The Targaryen are in Dragonstone?
Last edited by Cuprum on Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:57 pm

Cuprum wrote:
Nuxipal wrote:

They will have been there for the last 120+ years.

Cuprum
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Cuprum » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:04 pm

Nuxipal wrote:
Cuprum wrote:

There will be dragons then. So we are talking about the Century of blood, aren't we?

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:08 pm

Cuprum wrote:
Nuxipal wrote:

There will be dragons then. So we are talking about the Century of blood, aren't we?

It would be after the Century of Blood. The East will have been ravaged by war and the Dothraki already.

The focus of the RP will be in Westeros, so what happens in the east will be simply a far off distraction. I almost want to create an economics system similar to the Mass Effect Factions Rp that I had going before.. but idk how well that would work with A Song of Ice and Fire RPing.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse