NATION

PASSWORD

Division Six (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:39 pm

Castle Crashers wrote:After being electrocuted profusely, Wolfie let out a cry of pain as he fell. His body twitched and spasmed from the voltages, until finally, he lay still. You've done enough damage to not only yourself, but me too. I think your time outside is over now. Wolfie never replied to Hannah's statement; it seemed the taser had been a large enough message. The wolfs form slowly transformed back into the form of Hannah, who lay motionless on the ground, her bright pink hair spread around her head messily. Her whole body hurt. Her muscles still twitched from the tasers electrodes, and she couldn't seem to bring herself to move. Her vision was blurred, and her hearing was fading in and out. She only focused on her breathing, her eyes halfway closed, as doing anything else seemed to painful.

Nik saw the girl revert to her human form just as he Saw the other Were start to Turn. Nik stepped through the Shadow of the Tree he was hiding behind and Shadow Traveled to a tree directly Behind the Agents. He cloaked himself in Shadow Armor Using what he had gathered moments earlier. He spoke slightly startling the Agents. " You might want to lower your Weapons, they would have no effect on me. That girl had little control over herself then,had you killed her I then could have drained your souls. Sadly I have a soft spot for people on the run. So tell me What are Agents of D six doing out here? Hunting Teenagers? sounds more like what your less savory counterparts do for sport." As He said this Nik used the girls shadow to move her near where the other Were,who appeared to at least be her friend was. He also Formed a Hand and a half sword out of condensed shadows.
Last edited by Shadowwell on Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:46 pm

Tarnen wrote:
Belial
The Demon watched at the one in his cell began to be tortured that most wouldn't even stay conscious for. He took out his pocket watch realizing it was close to when his little meeting needed to take place. As he knocked on the glass. "Look I have a meeting to get to, you meanwhile cointinue to do what you are doing and I can see if they will release you under my watch." Smiling as he left the demon to be torture for who knows how long.

"Ha ha! I'm on my way, baby!"

He looked up at the camera in his cell, snarling.

"You enjoy your time in that cramped little monitoring room. One of these days, I'm gonna be knocking on that door. And I'll make sure you're made into a permanent smear on the wall."
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Soviet Chernarus
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Chernarus » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:47 pm

Shadowwell wrote:
Castle Crashers wrote:After being electrocuted profusely, Wolfie let out a cry of pain as he fell. His body twitched and spasmed from the voltages, until finally, he lay still. You've done enough damage to not only yourself, but me too. I think your time outside is over now. Wolfie never replied to Hannah's statement; it seemed the taser had been a large enough message. The wolfs form slowly transformed back into the form of Hannah, who lay motionless on the ground, her bright pink hair spread around her head messily. Her whole body hurt. Her muscles still twitched from the tasers electrodes, and she couldn't seem to bring herself to move. Her vision was blurred, and her hearing was fading in and out. She only focused on her breathing, her eyes halfway closed, as doing anything else seemed to painful.

Nik saw the girl revert to her human form just as he Saw the other Were start to Turn. Nik stepped through the Shadow of the Tree he was hiding behind and Shadow Traveled to a tree directly Behind the Agents. He cloaked himself in Shadow Armor Using what he had gathered moments earlier. He spoke slightly startling the Agents. " You might want to lower your Weapons, they would have no effect on me. That girl had little control over herself then,had you killed her I then could have drained your souls. Sadly I have a soft spot for people on the run. So tell me What are Agents of D six doing out here? Hunting Teenagers? sounds more like what your less savory counterparts do for sport." As He said this Nik used the girls shadow to move her near where the other Were,who appeared to at least be her friend was. He also Formed a Hand and a half sword out of condensed shadows.

Saber frowned as a strange figure, wielding a scythe suddenly appeared behind the people, who, moments ago had been fighting Hannah. A bit surprised, he was even more surprised when Hannah suddenly appeared next to him. Almost as quickly as he had transformed, the fur in his arm began to shrink, as well as his claws, and he reverted back to a normal human being. Despite suspecting that she was a werewolf, Saber was not as willing to show that he was one, especially to people who he had only meant minutes ago. He viewed the mark of a Werewolf as a curse, although he had, over the years, with the Pack, learned how to keep his wolf self in check. After quickly becoming a human again, he said, a bit angrily, "What was that all about? You could've gotten killed!"

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:17 pm

Soviet Chernarus wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:

Saber frowned as a strange figure, wielding a scythe suddenly appeared behind the people, who, moments ago had been fighting Hannah. A bit surprised, he was even more surprised when Hannah suddenly appeared next to him. Almost as quickly as he had transformed, the fur in his arm began to shrink, as well as his claws, and he reverted back to a normal human being. Despite suspecting that she was a werewolf, Saber was not as willing to show that he was one, especially to people who he had only meant minutes ago. He viewed the mark of a Werewolf as a curse, although he had, over the years, with the Pack, learned how to keep his wolf self in check. After quickly becoming a human again, he said, a bit angrily, "What was that all about? You could've gotten killed!"

"I couldn't....it was...it was Wolfie....he...he..." Hannah said, struggling to force the words out, most of it undecipherable. Well, I guess you won't be moving for a while. You won't either. This is all your fault. My fault!? I was protecting you... By killing people? Or at least attempting so? ...maybe. Hannah eventually gave up, the frustration clear on her face. Her muscles still gave the occasional twitch, but her body was as stiff as a tree. Moving would be difficult, if not impossible.
Equalsun Empire is my spirit animal.
Feel free to follow my Tumblr to view my art!! ^^ SwankyPankeroni
Trace and Charli are my besties! ^-^
Personal Navigator of Tracian Empire!
*throws in cool nicknames for other NSers* (/ouo)/*.*.*

Soviet Chernarus
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Chernarus » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:24 pm

Castle Crashers wrote:
Soviet Chernarus wrote:Saber frowned as a strange figure, wielding a scythe suddenly appeared behind the people, who, moments ago had been fighting Hannah. A bit surprised, he was even more surprised when Hannah suddenly appeared next to him. Almost as quickly as he had transformed, the fur in his arm began to shrink, as well as his claws, and he reverted back to a normal human being. Despite suspecting that she was a werewolf, Saber was not as willing to show that he was one, especially to people who he had only meant minutes ago. He viewed the mark of a Werewolf as a curse, although he had, over the years, with the Pack, learned how to keep his wolf self in check. After quickly becoming a human again, he said, a bit angrily, "What was that all about? You could've gotten killed!"

"I couldn't....it was...it was Wolfie....he...he..." Hannah said, struggling to force the words out, most of it undecipherable. Well, I guess you won't be moving for a while. You won't either. This is all your fault. My fault!? I was protecting you... By killing people? Or at least attempting so? ...maybe. Hannah eventually gave up, the frustration clear on her face. Her muscles still gave the occasional twitch, but her body was as stiff as a tree. Moving would be difficult, if not impossible.

"Wolfie?" Seeing that Hannah seemed to be injured from the brief scuffle with the men, and was already weak enough, Saber's voice softened considerably, "Er, never mind. You can explain later. For now, you need to rest." So she seems to not have control over her wolf self, Saber thought; what she said only confirmed his suspicions that she was a werewolf, but unlike him, she still couldn't control her wolf self, which probably meant she hadn't been part of Remus's pack. Thoughts swirled around as he turned back to the men, and the strange figure was still standing there. He/she/it seemed to be the cause of Hannah suddenly being teleported to him, and he was, although he didn't admit it, a bit intrigued to see what would happen next.

Empire of the Rising Moon
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Rising Moon » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:51 pm

Hunter was amazed at the way the gun seemed like it just...Fitted in his hand. It had no obvious blades or arrows. Interesting, I will have to ask how that works some other time though. Zafkiel introduced the building of Division Six, and they swiftly entered the lobby. As he entered he saw a great many people having what he assumed most of been bigger guns all around them. It appeared to be more like a small army than a security force. Back in the old days they would only have maybe two or three security guards at most. This just seems like overkill. He watched Zafkiel talk to the receptionist for a little before she lifted a stack of papers and demanded that they fill out paperwork.

Paperwork? What was paperwork? Was it like what those merchants used to keep track of their money? He observed the vampire take it and noticed him scribbling on it. Hearing Zafkiel saying how he spent a long time doing it in boredom, and how they wondered what other gods would react hinted that it was not something he wanted to do. "You? Telling me? To do paperwork? If this is like those long papers that merchants used back in my day then I will rather burn this place down then do it. Never mind I don't know how to write your cursed language. I can speak it, but not read or write it." He let out a deep breath, a plague easily visible coming out of his nose. His eyes flicked to be reptilian and his breath becoming deeper. Hunter then said menacingly, "I'm also at my limit of comfort for staying in this cursed form. Give me a place where I might release my full glory and I might comply with some of your orders."
Well I do all sorts of RP's, mainly PT and FT, although by cannon my nation is PT mixed with FanT
Billy May's Here! And this is ERM, 100% guaranteed or your money back!

Flammaland
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2011
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Flammaland » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:06 pm

Charlia wrote:Charlotte shook her head. "No. As in, absolutely, unequivocally, irrevocably, no. Not unless you tell me who both of you are, what you want, and what the heck that voice was, if you have any idea."

Samantha stepped forward and held out a hand. "Samantha Forester, daughter of Set and erstwhile agent of Division 6 at your service." her sleeve rode up her arm slightly, revealing more hieroglyphic tattoos. "Word of advice. Fighting the DIvision is pointless. Just come along and play nice. They might even give you a job if they like you. Or if you're like me or any number of other assorted weirdos that they've picked up and they think you might be useful."
I'm on AEST time zone so I probably won't reply to posts or TMs until what most of you consider very late at night.

My Nationstates nation does not reflect my actual views etc.

Great Eldaria
Diplomat

Founded: May 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Eldaria » Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:13 am

Soviet Chernarus wrote:
Castle Crashers wrote:

"Wolfie?" Seeing that Hannah seemed to be injured from the brief scuffle with the men, and was already weak enough, Saber's voice softened considerably, "Er, never mind. You can explain later. For now, you need to rest." So she seems to not have control over her wolf self, Saber thought; what she said only confirmed his suspicions that she was a werewolf, but unlike him, she still couldn't control her wolf self, which probably meant she hadn't been part of Remus's pack. Thoughts swirled around as he turned back to the men, and the strange figure was still standing there. He/she/it seemed to be the cause of Hannah suddenly being teleported to him, and he was, although he didn't admit it, a bit intrigued to see what would happen next.

The environment changed quickly, almost causing the agents to freeze. What was supposed to be their captive, had become a human, and was suddenly at the side of... another human and a wierd digure, holding a sword and a shield. "We, we, don't want any trouble." Smith says in a hurry, dropping his rope to the ground. "We where sent here, by Division Six, someone heard noises." Mark says as he slowly crouches to drop his gun. "All we wanted was to check what was going on. We are supposed to protect supernatural from humans, and vice-versa. We got real scared when we heard those noises." He continues, moving back up to stand as he just dropped his gun. Two new agents suddenly appears behind the old agents, but before they can react to the situation, Mark stops them; "We have no chance, stay still." He shouts out, turning his head towards them to make sure they obey. "Now how could we solve this?" Alec, one of the new agents, says to the three souls in front of them. He prepares for a long talk, hoping it was enough to get them out of the situation.

Empire of the Rising Moon wrote:Hunter was amazed at the way the gun seemed like it just...Fitted in his hand. It had no obvious blades or arrows. Interesting, I will have to ask how that works some other time though. Zafkiel introduced the building of Division Six, and they swiftly entered the lobby. As he entered he saw a great many people having what he assumed most of been bigger guns all around them. It appeared to be more like a small army than a security force. Back in the old days they would only have maybe two or three security guards at most. This just seems like overkill. He watched Zafkiel talk to the receptionist for a little before she lifted a stack of papers and demanded that they fill out paperwork.

Paperwork? What was paperwork? Was it like what those merchants used to keep track of their money? He observed the vampire take it and noticed him scribbling on it. Hearing Zafkiel saying how he spent a long time doing it in boredom, and how they wondered what other gods would react hinted that it was not something he wanted to do. "You? Telling me? To do paperwork? If this is like those long papers that merchants used back in my day then I will rather burn this place down then do it. Never mind I don't know how to write your cursed language. I can speak it, but not read or write it." He let out a deep breath, a plague easily visible coming out of his nose. His eyes flicked to be reptilian and his breath becoming deeper. Hunter then said menacingly, "I'm also at my limit of comfort for staying in this cursed form. Give me a place where I might release my full glory and I might comply with some of your orders."

"Well that would be inside, and to get inside you have to finish this form. I could write for you as long as you answer, okay? Jessica says as she grabs a pen, believeing that hunter would obey without further talk.
Last edited by Great Eldaria on Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:07 am

Empire of the Rising Moon wrote:Hunter was amazed at the way the gun seemed like it just...Fitted in his hand. It had no obvious blades or arrows. Interesting, I will have to ask how that works some other time though. Zafkiel introduced the building of Division Six, and they swiftly entered the lobby. As he entered he saw a great many people having what he assumed most of been bigger guns all around them. It appeared to be more like a small army than a security force. Back in the old days they would only have maybe two or three security guards at most. This just seems like overkill. He watched Zafkiel talk to the receptionist for a little before she lifted a stack of papers and demanded that they fill out paperwork.

"Let's just skip over this bureaucratic things.", said the young, blue eyed god with a sigh."Not everyone around here can use and speak your language like I can do. Let's just skip over this. I will guarantee for the dragon god."
Zafkiel looked at his black with gold pocket watch. As he expected, they were probably already late. Stupid human arrangements.
"I hope that's alright.", he said, looking at the receptionist.
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:46 am

Vladimir Alucard

Vlad was in the study, sitting down by the fireplace, a flame flickered. Fire, such a destructive, yet beautiful force, he thought as he looked at the dancing flame. It was then that one of Vlad's American Vampire minions came in. The minion walked over to him and bowed before speaking.

"Master, an unusual being has been seen approaching the mansion." He said, "She appears to be a vampire, but there is more to her."

Vlad looked at the vampire, stood up and smiled, "Then I shall meet her."

With that Vlad walked out of the study and to the entrance of the mansion. He stood at the entrance as he watched the unusual vampire walk on up. Vlad looked at the approaching vampire. The visitor was truly unusual, but to Vlad it was not the glowing eyes, the pointed ears or the horns. No, it was the ravens that appeared to be watching her, and the area.

"Welcome. I am Vladimir Alucard. Patriarch of the Alucard House, descendant of Dracula, and ruler of South Eastern Europe." He said with a bow, "And who might you be?"

Merlin

"So, the angel speaks." Merlin said with a sigh. He looked to Charlotte as he calmed down. "Looks like we have no choice. I got your back, you got mine?" He asked.

I thought that you where going to let me at him? Void questioned. He's not worth it. His boss on the other hand... Merlin answered. With that Merlin followed the man reluctantly. Mumbling something in the strange language from before.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:51 am

Great Eldaria wrote:
Soviet Chernarus wrote:"Wolfie?" Seeing that Hannah seemed to be injured from the brief scuffle with the men, and was already weak enough, Saber's voice softened considerably, "Er, never mind. You can explain later. For now, you need to rest." So she seems to not have control over her wolf self, Saber thought; what she said only confirmed his suspicions that she was a werewolf, but unlike him, she still couldn't control her wolf self, which probably meant she hadn't been part of Remus's pack. Thoughts swirled around as he turned back to the men, and the strange figure was still standing there. He/she/it seemed to be the cause of Hannah suddenly being teleported to him, and he was, although he didn't admit it, a bit intrigued to see what would happen next.

The environment changed quickly, almost causing the agents to freeze. What was supposed to be their captive, had become a human, and was suddenly at the side of... another human and a wierd digure, holding a sword and a shield. "We, we, don't want any trouble." Smith says in a hurry, dropping his rope to the ground. "We where sent here, by Division Six, someone heard noises." Mark says as he slowly crouches to drop his gun. "All we wanted was to check what was going on. We are supposed to protect supernatural from humans, and vice-versa. We got real scared when we heard those noises." He continues, moving back up to stand as he just dropped his gun. Two new agents suddenly appears behind the old agents, but before they can react to the situation, Mark stops them; "We have no chance, stay still." He shouts out, turning his head towards them to make sure they obey. "Now how could we solve this?" Alec, one of the new agents, says to the three souls in front of them. He prepares for a long talk, hoping it was enough to get them out of the situation.

Nik saw the actions of the agents and Also let his weapons dissipate. He then spoke to the agents saying sheepishly " You know uh I might be part of the reason you guys are here, Some people in an organization of a different mindset than yours had caught up to me in the forest over there." Nik gestured back to the area where he was previously, before continuing. " I might have been a little enthusiastic in dealing with them, The girl over there she is peculiar she and her wolf unlike most Werewolves aren't one being or even just different sides of the same person. The girl is mostly innocent, that's why I stepped in innocent blood shouldn't be spilled because of ignorance and foolishness. The 'Venators' or hunters as some supernatural's call them, call me the Shadow walker I don't know what name your organization has for me." Nik also withdrew his power from the Shadows of the agents and The girl.
Last edited by Shadowwell on Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Great Eldaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Eldaria » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:06 am

Tracian Empire wrote:

"Let's just skip over this bureaucratic things.", said the young, blue eyed god with a sigh."Not everyone around here can use and speak your language like I can do. Let's just skip over this. I will guarantee for the dragon god."
Zafkiel looked at his black with gold pocket watch. As he expected, they were probably already late. Stupid human arrangements.
"I hope that's alright.", he said, looking at the receptionist.

"Well, all right then, but don't blame me if something happens. You may continue." Jessica answers, not willing to further complicate things. "Get through the screening area and you'r in, just listen to the guards and things wouldn't get more complicated." She finishes, letting them on their way.
Last edited by Great Eldaria on Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:22 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Merlin

"So, the angel speaks." Merlin said with a sigh. He looked to Charlotte as he calmed down. "Looks like we have no choice. I got your back, you got mine?" He asked.

I thought that you where going to let me at him? Void questioned. He's not worth it. His boss on the other hand... Merlin answered. With that Merlin followed the man reluctantly. Mumbling something in the strange language from before.

"All right." I don't seem to have any other option except to outright attack him. Do it! You might get killed! No, strike that, you will definitely get killed. Do it! I hate you. Feeling's mutual!

Great Eldaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Eldaria » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:47 am

Shadowwell wrote:
Great Eldaria wrote:

Nik saw the actions of the agents and Also let his weapons dissipate. He then spoke to the agents saying sheepishly " You know uh I might be part of the reason you guys are here, Some people in an organization of a different mindset than yours had caught up to me in the forest over there." Nik gestured back to the area where he was previously, before continuing. " I might have been a little enthusiastic in dealing with them, The girl over there she is peculiar she and her wolf unlike most Werewolves aren't one being or even just different sides of the same person. The girl is mostly innocent, that's why I stepped in innocent blood shouldn't be spilled because of ignorance and foolishness. The 'Venators' or hunters as some supernatural's call them, call me the Shadow walker I don't know what name your organization has for me." Nik also withdrew his power from the Shadows of the agents and The girl.

Alec spoke up, taking contol of the situation; "I am sorry we had to meet in this mannor, and I apologize that that girl had to be tased. But with this group's presence i think we should get out of here. We have a van here, just some 100 meters away. We have medical facilities, and everything else you could imagine at our HQ. I hope we can at last help you guys out, but only if you wish." Alec says, taking looks wondering where the Girl went. "What would you prefer?" Alec continues, doubting that they wouldn't follow.
Last edited by Great Eldaria on Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:33 am, edited 4 times in total.

Videssos
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Videssos » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:40 am

Enmerkar's gaze went to Vlad as he made his appearance. He smiled faintly, even as he subtly began assessing the vampiric master of the area. Then he spoke in reply, and whilst his voice seemed as smoothly misleading as his appearance, there was also a certain oddity to it, as if his voice could be felt as well as heard, and seemed to come from the shadows nearby. "I am Enmerkar of Eridu, once a member of the nobility of Ki-en-gir, bitten by Ninashera, who in turn was one of the Seven begotten by Enmeshar and Lamashtu," pausing briefly, he seemed to switch to a less formal way of talking, in some ways nonchalant and untroubled, even childlike, though behind it lay a certain ancient malevolence, partially merged with a keen desire for knowledge, "I needn't go into detail with all the other names and titles, since that would overburden the conversation..."

Enmerkar stepped closer, his smile widening, "I was wondering what the current leader of the Alucard family was like in person... though I had already ...heard... enough rumours and tales over the past few centuries. Gathering new allies and followers, are we? Oh my... sounds like the sweet song of ambition calls out, no? An empire ruled from on high, or from the shadows? Sargon or Louis XI? Regardless of what path you might take, I'm intrigued..." He had also noted Vlad's interest in the ravens nearby, so he decided to elaborate, a little, "Those ravens serve me. They could be considered extensions of my will, as it were." Though of course the truth was decidedly more complicated than that, it would do for now. Even as he looked through his own eyes, he saw through theirs. Accordingly, he had taken little apparent interest in the surrounding area, though in reality, his ravens were already watching, and thus, so was he.
|Now a member of Mirakai's harem|
A little bird told me, "Go, Go! Socialise! Talk to those fine people! And then, KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM! Plunge your knife into their throats when they ain't lookin', and then burn 'em to the ground!"
Well that's silly, isn't it?
"Winter is coming" - Stark motto.
Syrio Forel- "What do we say to the god of death?"
Arya Stark- "Not today"
Syrio Forel- "All men are made of water, do you know this? If you pierce them, the water leaks out and they die."
My Underworld RP ----> Here <~~~ My RP

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:38 pm

Great Eldaria wrote:Alec spoke up, taking contol of the situation; "I am sorry we had to meet in this mannor, and I apologize that that girl had to be tased. But with this group's presence i think we should get out of here. We have a van here, just some 100 meters away. We have medical facilities, and everything else you could imagine at our HQ. I hope we can at last help you guys out, but only if you wish." Alec says, taking looks wondering where the Girl went. "What would you prefer?" Alec continues, doubting that they wouldn't follow.

Nik spoke saying "I might but I will speak with the other one involved." After he said this he dissipated his Shadow armor and then shadow traveled to a tree near where the girl and the other Were, were hiding. He said to Saber, After the Were looked in his direction. " You may call me Nik, the agents want me and or her to go with them. They proclaim to have medical facilities and since she isn't really in any shape to do anything right now the decision is up to you, they don't know you are here yet. If you don't want to go with I can get us three out of here no problem. We can be properly introduced later, I think She takes priority right now."
Last edited by Shadowwell on Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 22, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:14 pm

John carried Loki to the car, or a company issued one as the Trickster totally his own. Opening the trunk as it had spray painted symbols on it which would prevent him from using his abilities as he tossed him in there like a sack of potatoes closing the trunk as he stood beside the car waiting for the others. At least they were in a parking garage less people around.

You don't think I know you overshadowed me Malachi?

I'm sorry John, but I had to, I knew you were going to do something drastic.

He's not the first magic user I've come across before.

Still he is a powerful one, and the girl....

The Nephilim, I thought you weren't that type of angel anymore Malachi.

I'm not but her wings are no longer visible, the only power that can do that is God and the Archangels.

You suggesting God did this?

No, but any of the Archangels could have.

Right the 3 absolute rulers of Heaven.

Actually 7 really. Michael, Lucifer, Raphael, Gabriel, Uriel, Raguel, and Oriphiel. Of course you know what happen to Lucifer, and Uriel died during the Rebellion, as for Raguel and Oriphiel they might still reside in Heaven who knows..
Thanks for the history lesson.

I'm just saying we need to keep our eyes open.
John continued to wait for the others to show up as he pulled out a cigarette, lighting it..

Belial, D6 HQ The Director's Office
Belial walked into a dimly light room closing the door behind him. "You know the rules." The voice behind the desk said. Belial let out a sigh as he pulled out a dagger, laying it on the table next to him. "Like it I got it off of one of those feather-brains in Jerusalem oh...about 2nd century funny after that Angels weren't seen for about Eighteen hundred years or so." Walking forward until he stop in front of the chair he was suppose to sit in. He looked up seeing a demon sigil above the chair. "Is that really necessary?" "Of course you can never been more careful around a demon, especially you white eyes." "Fair enough." He sat in the chair feeling his powers diminish.

The Director waited for him to start. "So, another sighting of him. Got into a scuffle with some wannabe gangster and a client of his. No bodies were front but blood was everywhere, makes the Shining look like a kids movie."

The Director leaned back in his chair the shadows seemingly covering his face. "And you have no idea where he is now?"

"No trust me, being 120,000 years or so old you know how to cover your tracks from almost anything. But given that that last 3 or so murders he is around in New York City. Of course the newspaper are calling him a serial killer. But he only seems to target Murders thieves low lives. Funny thing is that he leaves his sigil behind. His mark. Now..." He pulled out his phone pulling up a map of the city. With dots in various places. "Zoom out what does that look like to you?"

"The Mark."

"Exactly, now it looks like he plans on killing the entire city as picking off one by one is going slowly."

The Director leaned back in his chair. "I've already assembled a team they're on their way here."

"You do realize you cant take him out, that being the curse and all."

"Of course not we plan to subdue him and lock him away for ever."

"Wonderful. You plan on giving him a comfortable room here."

"No, we've plan on locking in the deepest darkest, depths of hell."

Belial was about to continue when he was interrupted by an agent. "Sir they are on their way." "Good time to go meet them."
My RPs:
The Supernatural Chronicles

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:30 pm

Flammaland wrote:
Charlia wrote:Charlotte shook her head. "No. As in, absolutely, unequivocally, irrevocably, no. Not unless you tell me who both of you are, what you want, and what the heck that voice was, if you have any idea."

Samantha stepped forward and held out a hand. "Samantha Forester, daughter of Set and erstwhile agent of Division 6 at your service." her sleeve rode up her arm slightly, revealing more hieroglyphic tattoos. "Word of advice. Fighting the DIvision is pointless. Just come along and play nice. They might even give you a job if they like you. Or if you're like me or any number of other assorted weirdos that they've picked up and they think you might be useful."

"And how do I know you're not just another... never mind. What I mean to say is, how do I know you're not one of those types who seem all friendly until they get you to trust them, and then bang!" She clapped her hands sharply to illustrate her point. "Not as nice as they seemed. Well, I've fallen for that act before, and it's not happening again."

Soviet Chernarus
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Chernarus » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:45 pm

Shadowwell wrote:
Great Eldaria wrote:Alec spoke up, taking contol of the situation; "I am sorry we had to meet in this mannor, and I apologize that that girl had to be tased. But with this group's presence i think we should get out of here. We have a van here, just some 100 meters away. We have medical facilities, and everything else you could imagine at our HQ. I hope we can at last help you guys out, but only if you wish." Alec says, taking looks wondering where the Girl went. "What would you prefer?" Alec continues, doubting that they wouldn't follow.

Nik spoke saying "I might but I will speak with the other one involved." After he said this he dissipated his Shadow armor and then shadow traveled to a tree near where the girl and the other Were, were hiding. He said to Saber, After the Were looked in his direction. " You may call me Nik, the agents want me and or her to go with them. They proclaim to have medical facilities and since she isn't really in any shape to do anything right now the decision is up to you, they don't know you are here yet. If you don't want to go with I can get us three out of here no problem. We can be properly introduced later, I think She takes priority right now."

The guy suddenly disappeared from behind the 2 men into a tree near where Saber was, startling him slightly. Agents, huh... Contemplating his options, he didn't completely trust the agents - they had been looking for supernatural creatures, but for what reason? In a hushed voice, Saber replied to Nik, "I'd rather not. They don't seem too trustworthy, and I don't want to take risks right now."

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:57 pm

Soviet Chernarus wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:

The guy suddenly disappeared from behind the 2 men into a tree near where Saber was, startling him slightly. Agents, huh... Contemplating his options, he didn't completely trust the agents - they had been looking for supernatural creatures, but for what reason? In a hushed voice, Saber replied to Nik, "I'd rather not. They don't seem too trustworthy, and I don't want to take risks right now."

NIk responded " So what you going to do then try to run off with an unconscious girl? or trust me a little and let me take you two somewhere safe for the moment? Most of the Division six people are atleast better than those most other Beings call Hunters, the hunters may be sending another group to this forest soon, so unfortunately your decision must be made with haste." Nik prepared to take them and tell the Agents to buzz off.

Soviet Chernarus
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Chernarus » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:05 pm

Shadowwell wrote:
Soviet Chernarus wrote:The guy suddenly disappeared from behind the 2 men into a tree near where Saber was, startling him slightly. Agents, huh... Contemplating his options, he didn't completely trust the agents - they had been looking for supernatural creatures, but for what reason? In a hushed voice, Saber replied to Nik, "I'd rather not. They don't seem too trustworthy, and I don't want to take risks right now."

NIk responded " So what you going to do then try to run off with an unconscious girl? or trust me a little and let me take you two somewhere safe for the moment? Most of the Division six people are atleast better than those most other Beings call Hunters, the hunters may be sending another group to this forest soon, so unfortunately your decision must be made with haste." Nik prepared to take them and tell the Agents to buzz off.

"I suppose I'll just have to just trust you, at least for now..." Saber replied cautiously after a moment of thinking. He doubted his chances that he would be able to take care of a severely weakened Hannah, having no idea of the terrain and location of the towns in the area, and this seemed to be his best bet, albeit a little risky one.

Imperialisium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 17, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Imperialisium » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:05 pm

Division Six, HQ, Sub-Level 10

Awake! Daughter of Thunder! The night is dark and full of terrors! Bewith haste and relentless like the wrath of an old host! Unstoppable as a thunderbolt of purity! Decisive like Heimdallr whom judges those entrance to the greatest of Halls! Rise from a somber slumber, Oh Daughter of Thunder! For the clock strikes eleven and the moon wanes like melting wax! Oh, Daughter of Thundar risen from dreams gifted by the Norns of the World-Tree! Vessel born of Aesir blood yet marred by a Trickster kin! Taketh the sword, taketh thy shield, sound the horns, release the Einherjer!

The voice in her cranium assaulted her like a title wave of water upon rock and salt. Eye's fluttering open to harsh light of a brightness that made her lids snap back shut. Water seeped for from under those gentle lids adorned with eyebrows of the finest silk. Snapping a hand to her eyes, muscles aching like granite grinding upon granite, she sat up. Nausea swam over her as if some foul being had dunked her in a tank of nefarious liquid. Swinging her feet to the side she made to stand, but her legs gave out and she crashed down, grappling for the edge of the bed. A pain in her wrist made her yelp. Slowly as her eyes finished going in and out of clarity she saw thin, clear, tubing going into her wrist and hooked up to some contraptions on the side. Further she noticed she was in a cell like box of clear material. Like a museum case.

Slowly standing, feeling her strength slowly returning, Valykura took in her surroundings. She tried to remember why she was here, but could only remember walking into the building, being grabbed, and a pain in her neck. That last thought made her flick her eyes about looking for a threat. Seeing no one in the room she looked at the tubing and clutched it. She pulled. The pain hit her as she slowly pulled the pressurized tubing out of her wrist. Seeing a needle of a particular gold-silver mixture covered in her own blood. As she did so the machine began to beep wildly. Blood seeped out of the puncture where the tubing had been. Approaching the glass she saw her reflection. She wore a gown similar to the one in the hospital a while back. Or was it yesterday? She could not remember which. No matter.

Looking around she saw nothing but her bed and the machinery. None of her personal items that she had entered the building with where there. Looking back out the glass she walked the perimeter as the wailing machine continued. It rode onto her nerves and finally she dashed out. Grabbed the machine and threw it against the glass. The glass didn't even crack, but the machine crumpled into a mess of parts and burn out wiring. That's when she spotted her sword lying in a glass box similar to her own.

Walking up to the glass looked at it. She doubted she could break the glass if throwing something at it did nothing. So she closed her eyes and opened her right hand. Crack!. Her sword burst from its glass box by some ethereal force. Stabbing into her own box the sword cut through and deposited itself in her outstretched hand.

Well at least that works.

Stepping back Valykura swung the sword and it burst the glass. Fragments spraying in all directions as she jumped through. Near where her sword was she found her other personal items. The brown leather and fur garments that were form fitting. She quickly began to buckle them on, strap them, and clinch them onto her form. Ditching the plain medical gown.

"Now how to get out of here?"
Resident Fox lover
If you don't hear from me for a while...I'm inna woods.
NS' Unofficial Adult Actress.

Flammaland
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2011
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Flammaland » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:21 pm

Charlia wrote:
Flammaland wrote:

"And how do I know you're not just another... never mind. What I mean to say is, how do I know you're not one of those types who seem all friendly until they get you to trust them, and then bang!" She clapped her hands sharply to illustrate her point. "Not as nice as they seemed. Well, I've fallen for that act before, and it's not happening again."

Samantha smirked, "You should trust me for exactly that reason. I'm not nice. But my father served as Ra's first best lieutenant, he fought by his side every night against Apep. I share that loyalty to people, if they deserve it. So actually, its less that I need to prove myself to you, its that you need to prove yourself to me. Regardless, we should get going. Bad idea to keep the Division waiting." she gestured past her and stepped back to allow Charlotte and Merlin to get past.
I'm on AEST time zone so I probably won't reply to posts or TMs until what most of you consider very late at night.

My Nationstates nation does not reflect my actual views etc.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:33 pm

Soviet Chernarus wrote:
"I suppose I'll just have to just trust you, at least for now..." Saber replied cautiously after a moment of thinking. He doubted his chances that he would be able to take care of a severely weakened Hannah, having no idea of the terrain and location of the towns in the area, and this seemed to be his best bet, albeit a little risky one.

Nik jumped down from the tree landing near Saber and cracked his knuckles before saying " ok you might want to stay still, this may be rather disorienting." Nik then Rapped the two Were's in Shadows and then Shadow traveled back to the agents Telling them " the Weres and I have declined your offer for now, but I have a feeling we may meet again." Erebus then sent himself and the two weres to the DarkSpace, after Saber recovered he said "Welcome to the DarkSpace Home of the First Temple Of Erebus Primordial god of Darkness and Shadow." As he said this he gestured in front of Him and the Darkness faded away revealing the Place in all its glory. " ok follow me, the Inside looks much better and more modern, there is also a place you can put the Girl down at."
Last edited by Shadowwell on Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:55 pm

Flammaland wrote:
Charlia wrote:"And how do I know you're not just another... never mind. What I mean to say is, how do I know you're not one of those types who seem all friendly until they get you to trust them, and then bang!" She clapped her hands sharply to illustrate her point. "Not as nice as they seemed. Well, I've fallen for that act before, and it's not happening again."

Samantha smirked, "You should trust me for exactly that reason. I'm not nice. But my father served as Ra's first best lieutenant, he fought by his side every night against Apep. I share that loyalty to people, if they deserve it. So actually, its less that I need to prove myself to you, its that you need to prove yourself to me. Regardless, we should get going. Bad idea to keep the Division waiting." she gestured past her and stepped back to allow Charlotte and Merlin to get past.

Charlotte laughed bitterly, walking past her slowly. "I stopped trying to prove myself to people a long time ago. There's no point in it; there never was. It just took me a long time to realize that."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse