NATION

PASSWORD

Darker than Black (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 12, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kyraina » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:41 pm

Natula wrote:Angela started to go back to her "normal" temperature and slowly opened her eyes.

"J-joseph?" Angela muttered "I though you got hurt in.." She coughed once "the fighting".

Angela sat up and felt dizzy.

Joseph said "Im a trained soldier so I'm use to fighting injured but as soon as the adrenaline wears out ill be in pain but I'll be fine till then." Joseph looked for the guy with the funny hat and didn't see him and brought out his phone and called Phet through a secure call.
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is suppose to go here?

Natula
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Natula » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:01 pm

"If your badly injured, be sure to let me know, one of my 'odd jobs' was a nurse" she smiled then looked away and frowned "what's up with the world we live in...people see us as mindless killing machines" Angela looked across the street at all the fighting. Bodies seemed to have been dropping one by one in angela's sight. She sat and thought a while, taking in the silence and noise that filled the streets.
*Kaaera*
PokemonBlack FC:4728-4737-5823

If there is "anyone" that can give me "any" cosplaying tips, please messige me, I need it.

Bayondante
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bayondante » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:59 am

Phet fell to the floor and felt the weight of the tiny girl fall upon him. He tried stood up easily because she wasn't that heavy, weighed nothing at all actually. He found out that she fell asleep. Logical, since she's been having those kinds of powers. Her expressionless face a while ago has now been transformed into a normal girl that was sound asleep. Phet himself was on the verge of collapsing, but being the only one responsible right now, he caressed her carefully in his arms and looked left and right to make sure no one is around. The man in the hat is nowhere in sight, so he has two theories: he's gone with the wind, or his ash is gone with the wind.

"Guh..." A headache attacked his head suddenly. Phet didn't want to move too much, but he has to move fast if he wants to make sure no one stabs him the back all of a sudden. He saw Angela secured by Joseph, so that's off the list. But that means he's gotta do heavy duty by hauling the large body of Grisman. He placed the little girl on his shoulder and dragged Grisman by the collar of his shirt. The action was more troublesome due to the fat man's weight. "....If we get through this, I'm getting you and me a fitness membership card."

Phet wasn't confident how he's going to make his great escape. This girl has already taken care of one entire unit, but there might still be a few behind that wall of fire. He turned left and right just to see his escape route.

The BFA's armored vehicle.

"Joseph!" Phet whistled to his fleeing comrade and pointed towards the black truck. Joesph nodded and went Phet's way. It didn't take long for both of them to reach the armored vehicle. "You should get in the back with Angela and Grisman. There should be a first aid kit back there to patch you up, and Angela might help if prompted. I'll drive because my arm's well, though my sight's losing....anyways, leave the escape to me."

He didn't give enough time for Joseph to respond and went to the front seat after he dumped Grisman at the back. Phet reached the front seat to see a young BFA soldier curled in his seat with a radio in hand.

"Hello! Hello!" He screamed in the radio. "This is Hirishio! Our unit was completely wiped out! We need reinforcements. Is agent Gui in the city right now!? He's supposed to be here after he took care of the loose....."

The young man stopped his words immediately once Phet opened the heavy door. His eyes looking down on the younger one who was full of fear. "Lights out kid."

Smack!

After launching a strong jab square in the face, Phet pulled the young soldier off the seat after removing the Beretta from his gun hold. Phet was fortunate to still see the keys inserted in it's proper place. He started the engine and smiled as there was no problems from the collision a while ago. He pulled it back in reverse and gazed straight at the wall of flames. He's been having several cases of weird luck today, he just hopes this time it's good.

brrrrmmmm!!!

He slammed the accelerator with all his might, the body of the small girl in the passenger seat swayed to the back by the speed. Phet was full of doubt as the heat was starting to reach his face. Phet didn't slow down one bit, but instead sped up as he went into the flames. The fire got on the half-shattered window, making sweat pop on his forehead, but slowing down when he's this far was insane.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmm!

The wheels left the ground as he soared out of the flaming abyss, fire still burning on half the vehicle. Phet had trouble once the impact on the road shook him quite a bit, making it hard for him to steer. The truck swayed left and right, and finally rammed into a fire hydrant nearby before slowing stopping as he hit the brakes. Water sprouted from the broken hydrant like a fountain, and showered on the burning car, eventually reducing the flames to a mere nothingness. Phet blacked out for a second as his head rested on the steering wheel. He was able to gain consciousness after the sound of the car's horn awaken his senses. He was able to make sure that the girl he left next to him was still fast asleep before he rested his head on the seat's head rest. He will finally have a rest.....

Click!

"Stay still Mr. Phet....let's end this quickly like civilized men shall we."

...or not.

A combat shotgun, his shotgun to be exact, was pressed against the door he was kneeling on. And he was more shocked to see the one wielding it.

"Freud?"

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:12 pm

Bayondante wrote:Phet fell to the floor and felt the weight of the tiny girl fall upon him. He tried stood up easily because she wasn't that heavy, weighed nothing at all actually. He found out that she fell asleep. Logical, since she's been having those kinds of powers. Her expressionless face a while ago has now been transformed into a normal girl that was sound asleep. Phet himself was on the verge of collapsing, but being the only one responsible right now, he caressed her carefully in his arms and looked left and right to make sure no one is around. The man in the hat is nowhere in sight, so he has two theories: he's gone with the wind, or his ash is gone with the wind.

"Guh..." A headache attacked his head suddenly. Phet didn't want to move too much, but he has to move fast if he wants to make sure no one stabs him the back all of a sudden. He saw Angela secured by Joseph, so that's off the list. But that means he's gotta do heavy duty by hauling the large body of Grisman. He placed the little girl on his shoulder an:d dragged Grisman by the collar of his shirt. The action was more troublesome due to the fat man's weight. "....If we get through this, I'm getting you and me a fitness membership card."

Phet wasn't confident how he's going to make his great escape. This girl has already taken care of one entire unit, but there might still be a few behind that wall of fire. He turned left and right just to see his escape route.

The BFA's armored vehicle.

"Joseph!" Phet whistled to his fleeing comrade and pointed towards the black truck. Joesph nodded and went Phet's way. It didn't take long for both of them to reach the armored vehicle. "You should get in the back with Angela and Grisman. There should be a first aid kit back there to patch you up, and Angela might help if prompted. I'll drive because my arm's well, though my sight's losing....anyways, leave the escape to me."

He didn't give enough time for Joseph to respond and went to the front seat after he dumped Grisman at the back. Phet reached the front seat to see a young BFA soldier curled in his seat with a radio in hand.

"Hello! Hello!" He screamed in the radio. "This is Hirishio! Our unit was completely wiped out! We need reinforcements. Is agent Gui in the city right now!? He's supposed to be here after he took care of the loose....."

The young man stopped his words immediately once Phet opened the heavy door. His eyes looking down on the younger one who was full of fear. "Lights out kid."

Smack!

After launching a strong jab square in the face, Phet pulled the young soldier off the seat after removing the Beretta from his gun hold. Phet was fortunate to still see the keys inserted in it's proper place. He started the engine and smiled as there was no problems from the collision a while ago. He pulled it back in reverse and gazed straight at the wall of flames. He's been having several cases of weird luck today, he just hopes this time it's good.

brrrrmmmm!!!

He slammed the accelerator with all his might, the body of the small girl in the passenger seat swayed to the back by the speed. Phet was full of doubt as the heat was starting to reach his face. Phet didn't slow down one bit, but instead sped up as he went into the flames. The fire got on the half-shattered window, making sweat pop on his forehead, but slowing down when he's this far was insane.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmm!

The wheels left the ground as he soared out of the flaming abyss, fire still burning on half the vehicle. Phet had trouble once the impact on the road shook him quite a bit, making it hard for him to steer. The truck swayed left and right, and finally rammed into a fire hydrant nearby before slowing stopping as he hit the brakes. Water sprouted from the broken hydrant like a fountain, and showered on the burning car, eventually reducing the flames to a mere nothingness. Phet blacked out for a second as his head rested on the steering wheel. He was able to gain consciousness after the sound of the car's horn awaken his senses. He was able to make sure that the girl he left next to him was still fast asleep before he rested his head on the seat's head rest. He will finally have a rest.....

Click!
"Stay still Mr. Phet....let's end this quickly like civilized men shall we."

...or not.

A combat shotgun, his shotgun to be exact, was pressed against the door he was kneeling on. And he was more shocked to see the one wielding it.

"Freud?"

Joseph had quiclkly put Angela in the bacm and jumped kn the BFA truck when it took off. Next thing he knew the truck was being tossed around and crashed into a fire hydrant. Joseph got out and pulled Angela out when he saw a man with a combat shotgun walk over and point it at Phet. Joseph drew his pistols and snuck over and put a pistol to the back of the guys head and said with authority in his voice "Put ur weapon on the ground slowly and raise ur hands above ur head, if u make any movements then what i told u I will kill you." When he heard Phet called the man Frued, joseph looked at Phet.
Last edited by Kyraina on Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kyraina
Powerbroker

ooc

Postby Kyraina » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:26 pm

Bump

Natula
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Natula » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:48 pm

(Ooc: soooo, what's going on now?)
*Kaaera*

If there is "anyone" that can give me "any" cosplaying tips, please messige me, I need it.

Bayondante
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Bayondante » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:17 pm

Ooc: Freud was given to Fromosa, and he's off the radar.

Natula
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Natula » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:34 am

(Ooc:Is this rp dead now?)
*Kaaera*

Bayondante
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Bayondante » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:36 pm

Afraid so. Formosa is out cold.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse