NATION

PASSWORD

Revenge of the Order [DC-Only] [CLOSED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Earth Space
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Earth Space » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:48 pm

Jarvis pulled away and picked Arcee up in a cradle carry

"Get used to it babe." He said in a broken American accent, kissing her and walking down the aisle "OH WAIT! Mind hitting that button?" Jarvis asked. When she did, the bomb on Star's chest stopped blinking and fell off
Sometimes, when you want to do something, it's better not to. For your sake and for those you'd do that for.

The Heroic-Autobots
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Heroic-Autobots » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:50 pm

"So, did I do alright?" Optimus asked.

"Better than I could've done it," Magnus replied.
Autobots, transform and roll out!

Character Profiles

A puppet of Hespero-Belkia

1. Optimus Prime
2. Grimlock
3. Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime
4. Ultra Magnus
5. Whirl
6. Wheeljack
7. Perceptor
8. Nightbeat
9. Ironhide
10. Prowl

The Earth Space
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Earth Space » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:52 pm

Jarvis walked in and saw a large glowing purple cake. He walked and read the note to Arcee

"From Kyrios with love. Enjoy the cake." He chuckled. It was made out of Energon. "Never knew that Energon could be turned into cake." He chuckled
Sometimes, when you want to do something, it's better not to. For your sake and for those you'd do that for.

The Heroic-Autobots
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Heroic-Autobots » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:54 pm

"Neither did I," Arcee replied.

Everyone started to filter in for the reception.

Character Profiles

1. Optimus Prime
2. Grimlock
3. Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime
4. Ultra Magnus
5. Whirl
6. Wheeljack
7. Perceptor
8. Nightbeat
9. Ironhide
10. Prowl

The Earth Space
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Earth Space » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:56 pm

He sat down and held Arcee's hand "you look so beautiful." He smiled

The Heroic-Autobots
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Heroic-Autobots » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:58 pm

"Don't I always?" she smiled.

"Now then...are the bride and groom going to cut the cake?" Magnus asked, walking up to them.

Character Profiles

1. Optimus Prime
2. Grimlock
3. Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime
4. Ultra Magnus
5. Whirl
6. Wheeljack
7. Perceptor
8. Nightbeat
9. Ironhide
10. Prowl

The Earth Space
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Earth Space » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:01 pm

Jarvis nodded and pulled Arcee up, walking to thre cake and drawing his giant blade

"SIGA! SISHI!" He shouted as he brought the sword above him and threw it down, stopping before it even hit the top layer. He sized it down and cut a piece of the bottom, taking it in his hand and bringing it to Arcee's mouth

The Heroic-Autobots
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Heroic-Autobots » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:03 pm

Arcee took the piece of cake and put it on a plate.

"Surely we're more civilized than that," she said.

Unknown to all, Whirl was hiding beneath the table, trying to come up with some way to make an entrance.

Character Profiles

1. Optimus Prime
2. Grimlock
3. Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime
4. Ultra Magnus
5. Whirl
6. Wheeljack
7. Perceptor
8. Nightbeat
9. Ironhide
10. Prowl

The Earth Space
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Earth Space » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:05 pm

"Oh come on dear." He chuckled as he cut his piece and put it on the fork, trying to feed it to Arcee "Come on, I hear it's romantic." He said

The Heroic-Autobots
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Heroic-Autobots » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:10 pm

Ultra Magnus struggled not to smile.

"Oh come on, Magnus, lighten up a bit!" Optimus said, casually elbowing his second-in-command. "Now, I'm going to go get some cake."

Optimus walked up to the table, his foot hitting something under the tablecloth.

"Shit!" Whirl exclaimed and scrambled out from under the table.

"Whirl? What are you doing here?" Optimus asked.

"Uh, heh heh...surprise?" Whirl stuttered.

Character Profiles

1. Optimus Prime
2. Grimlock
3. Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime
4. Ultra Magnus
5. Whirl
6. Wheeljack
7. Perceptor
8. Nightbeat
9. Ironhide
10. Prowl

The Earth Space
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Earth Space » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:17 pm

"Hey, I didnt… oh well." He smiled as he ate his cake

The Heroic-Autobots
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Heroic-Autobots » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:30 pm

"Hey Jarvis! Congrats on your whole getting married thing," Whirl waved. "Please don't kick me out. I know I wasn't invited."

Character Profiles

1. Optimus Prime
2. Grimlock
3. Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime
4. Ultra Magnus
5. Whirl
6. Wheeljack
7. Perceptor
8. Nightbeat
9. Ironhide
10. Prowl

The Earth Space
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Earth Space » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:31 pm

"Whirl? You! ARE! Welcomed." He said, smiling and patting Whirl on the shoulder "So! WHOS READY FOR PRESENTS?!" Jarvis shouted happily before dragging Acree to the table.

Yottabota
Minister

Founded: Sep 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Yottabota » Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:25 pm

"What are you two talking about... I'm right here..." He was standing infront of them with a smile. "I always have been." He chuckled as more 509s walked out of the lab, except there was something obviously off about them. Like how their heads were all light ablaze with bright blue flames.

"I am 509... AKA "The Legionnaire"..." He chuckled and so did the carbon copies.

Star Platinum

"Then we don't have our guy..." He explained, "The World is a... Purist... He'd never defile his "perfect body" with engravings or replacement parts... But he has no problem on doing it to others..."

NeuPolska
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby NeuPolska » Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:28 pm

Królewiec

A private sat against the roadblock, flipping through a deck of cards, an empty bottle of vodka laying near him. Of course, he did not drink it, it was the higher ranking soldiers that left it there. A deep, distant rumbling shook him from his boredom. Jumping up and grabbing his rifle, he took a look past the roadblock. There was no movement, nothing at all. Yet he could almost sense the rumbling.

"Uh, Sergeant Wychowski, sir? Do you hear that?" he asked nervously.

The sergeant's eyes widened for a moment as he instinctively grabbed his gun, getting up from the crates along with those around him. "Hear what?" one of the soldiers asked, but Wychowski put a hand up to silence him, so that he could listen. The private looked worriedly at his commander. "Cezar, Dawid," he spoke in a low voice through the dead silence, "prepare the rest of the men. They're here."

The soldiers lined up in their positions, some armed with missile launchers. Another set up in his machine gun nest, along with his comrade. The rumbling got audible, but nothing made contact yet. A few rifle noises and movements could be heard from some of the more nervous men, while most of the intoxicated soldiers stood determined and ready.

"Contact!" one of the soldiers shouted over the sounds of gunfire and shells as several fast and heavily armored vehicles came into view, a cannon seemingly built into the vehicle, though movable, pointed towards the roadblock, firing onto the Polish troops. The first few shells missed and only succeeded in shaking up the Poles a bit. The leading APC came tearing down the street, ready to ram the defenses. A land mine erupted underneath it, but only succeeded in shaking up the vehicle and briefly lifting some parts off the ground. The APCs continued, until they hit a large patch of the mines. The leading APC hit three mines at once, and began to spiral out towards the Polish road block, a few others following suit and causing a large traffic jam as they bumped into each other. A couple of them managed to pull onto the sidewalk to avoid a collision. Yet the APCs left an open middle area for one of theirs to make it through. As a few of the Polish soldiers fired off missiles at the APCs, the one vehicle crashed into the road block, its armor absorbing all the damage and throwing the scrap metal aside. As the Poles in the open ran for cover, MG3s on either side of the APC fired at them, killing a few and spilling the first blood of the battle.

A soldier hid behind a building, and stepped out as the APC neared. He held the Panzerfaust 3 tightly, firing a missile at the APC from its side. The smoke from the explosion briefly erupted over the vehicle, but it continued on as if it were fine, with only a dent where the missile had hit. The soldier turned to go for cover, but the side machine gun of the APC gunned him down. Another soldier jumped out of a door behind the APC, trying his luck and firing a missile at the rear of the APC. His missile hit a weak spot in the armor, and caused a significant bit of damage to the vehicle. As it pushed forward, trying to get past the Poles, another man, hiding in his post, fired a missile which hit the APC's gun, and consequently its interior. The vehicle exploded in a show of sparks and flames. That was one down. The other vehicles had started going forward as well, though some had serious electrical problems as a result of the land mines, which damaged the underbody.

Please, call me POLSKA
U.S. Army Enlisted
Kar-Esseria wrote:Who is that and are they female because if not then they can go make love to their hand.
Impaled Nazarene wrote:Go home Polska wins NS.
United Mongol Hordes wrote:Polska isn't exactly the nicest guy in the world
Impaled Nazarene wrote:Hurd you miss the point more than Polska misses Poland.
Rhodesialund wrote:when you have Charlie ten feet away or something operating operationally.
Nirvash Type TheEND wrote:Gayla is living in 1985 but these guys are already in 1916

The Earth Space
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Earth Space » Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:31 pm

"Oh shit…" Kyle said as he stood firm. Kyrios turned and grabbed Kyle by the shoulder

"We're outnumbered and out gunned we CANT WIN THIS KYLE!" He shouted. Kyle sneered and turned to fight them

"COME ON YOU PUSSIE-" he said as he received a punch from Kyrios. He caught Kyle, who was knocked out, and turned to the 509s

"I don't intend to kill you… but I know WHAT you are…" Kyrios said as he flew away. Several minutes later he landed at his house and walked in, throwing the STILL knocked out Kyle next to Sofiya. He sat down on the floor near Elysia and began to play with her

The Heroic-Autobots
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Heroic-Autobots » Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:42 pm

Wedding:

"I'm ready," Arcee said.

"I think you'll like the present I got you," Whirl giggled, handing Jarvis a large wrapped box.

Lab:

"Then where could the real guy be?" Perceptor asked.
Last edited by The Heroic-Autobots on Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Character Profiles

1. Optimus Prime
2. Grimlock
3. Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime
4. Ultra Magnus
5. Whirl
6. Wheeljack
7. Perceptor
8. Nightbeat
9. Ironhide
10. Prowl

The Earth Space
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Earth Space » Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:45 pm

Jarvis took the box and placed it between the two, tearing the wrapping off with Arcee to reveal what was inside

The Heroic-Autobots
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Heroic-Autobots » Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:48 pm

"It's....a rocket launcher," Arcee said.

"What? Rocket launchers are the perfect gift! I get everybody rocket launchers! I even gave one to that kid Grand adopted," Whirl retorted.

Character Profiles

1. Optimus Prime
2. Grimlock
3. Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime
4. Ultra Magnus
5. Whirl
6. Wheeljack
7. Perceptor
8. Nightbeat
9. Ironhide
10. Prowl

The Earth Space
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Earth Space » Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:53 pm

"Hm… Arcee hold still." Jarvis said as he walked behind her and hooked it onto her wheel axle, pushing it over her shoulder "There! Now you can use it!" Jarvis said, giving her a thumbs up and amiling

Yottabota
Minister

Founded: Sep 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Yottabota » Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:59 pm

Królewiec

The Yottabotan soldiers all shot up from their sitting positons, the ones near the fighting aimed their flare guns in the air and fired a single shot, sending a bright ball of light into the sky and signalling the other troops. Rose stood up on the roof and was greeted by several of her comrades.

"Okay team, you remember our MO, we are on Search and Recovery. Bring any survivors back here for treatment. Understood?!"

"Dah!"

"Alright let's kick some ass!" She pulled the slide on her rifle and boost jumped from rooftop to rooftop, their EXO-Suits aiding in their travel. The sniper nests were busy at work, firing shot after shot at the APCs as they rolled through the blockade. Each shot fired made a dollar coin sized dent into the APC's body, but then lit like fireworks as the thermite inside the round ignited and slowly burned through the resistant armor. Demo teams waited for their cues and detonate the C4 that was located underneath the street and into the sewer. A sliver of the street caved in due to the explosion and caught two APCs, both of which ended up on their sides with the crew struggling to escape but were quickly met by a volley of gunfire from the rooftops. Kurakin observed everything from a Mobile Command Center in the center of town, his eyes tracking the movements of every soldier in mere seconds since each soldier had a small helmet camera that relayed everything they saw to him.

Rose and her squad quickly ran to the battlefield, using the sudden explosion as a distraction as they picked up wounded Polish and a few unlucky Yottabotan soldiers and then carried them over their shoulders back to the medic building. The medics went to work fast, laying down the wounded on the stretchers and began to treat them for bullet wounds and shrapnel tearing. Rose gulped as she watched a medic stick a pair of pliers into a soldiers chest to pull out a flat piece of metal but continued to pull out small fragments. She shook her head and grabbed her gun as she went back outside and went up onto the rooftops, joining the others in exchanging fire with the German forces.

"What's the status on that air support?" Kurakin called in to the AC-130 pilots.

"ETA 35 minutes, make sure those skies are clear when we get over there."

"Be warned that it will be danger close, do you copy?"

"Copy, over and out."

"Alright..." Kurakin looked back at the monitors and stroked his goatee. "This won't be easy... Not by a long shot..."

Palace, Zectoma

Sofiya stared at Kyle, then at Kyrios, then back at Kyle then once more at Kyrios.

"Um... H-Honey... Why is Kyle knocked out..." She sniffed the air, "and why do you both smell like gunpowder and blood?"

Star Platinum

"Maybe there's something inside that might give us a clue... He could be anywhere though..."

The Earth Space
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Earth Space » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:03 pm

"He tried to take out an army of that 509 person. I knocked him out or else wet wouldntve gotten away. Who's a cute wittwe baby, you are!" Kyrios said to Sofiya at first but then at Elysia, making a bunch of faces at her. Kyle was still laid out on the chair, snoring softly. "He's fine, just… out." He chuckled

The Heroic-Autobots
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Heroic-Autobots » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:08 pm

Wedding:

"I suppose so..." Arcee shrugged and smiled.

"Alright, next up is my present," Ultra Magnus said.

Lab:

"I would've called a mnemosurgeon in to read their memories, but they've been dead for too long for their minds to still be readable without extreme risk," Perceptor explained.

Character Profiles

1. Optimus Prime
2. Grimlock
3. Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime
4. Ultra Magnus
5. Whirl
6. Wheeljack
7. Perceptor
8. Nightbeat
9. Ironhide
10. Prowl

The Earth Space
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Earth Space » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:10 pm

Jarvis took the present and pushed it to Arcee "You can have this one, I've got the next one." He smiled

The Heroic-Autobots
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Heroic-Autobots » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:15 pm

Arcee unwrapped the present.

"A copy of the Autobot Code?" she gasped.

"That was intended for Jarvis..." Ultra Magnus explained.

Character Profiles

1. Optimus Prime
2. Grimlock
3. Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime
4. Ultra Magnus
5. Whirl
6. Wheeljack
7. Perceptor
8. Nightbeat
9. Ironhide