NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Always Open!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:00 am

Cargot watched as Kilian sacrificed himself for all of Earth.

"He did not have to die... I could have used Instant Transmission. Face it, he is more useful to the team than I am." Mayla said slowly walking up to Cargot.

"It doesn't matter. He died as a hero." Cargot replied.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:20 am

Suddenly, massive amounts of dust were kicked up, and a vortex seemed to open up. Two small red balls of energy began to charge up, firing into the chests of both Asumar and Roshi. Cell's laughter was heard as the beams fired. Cell suddenly appeared as the dust cleared, "You really thought I was dead?", he said as electric energy collected around his body, "You can't kill the perfect being. I now see the genius of my creation. With my Saiyan DNA, I grow stronger everytime I almost die. With my Namekian DNA, I can regenerate from any injury, as long as a single cell remains. And with Frieza's DNA, I can survive anywhere. You can't kill me, just give up.", he said.

Cado stood up, tired out now, but attempted to attack Cell. But, in the explosion, he had gathered more of Kilian's cells, and was even faster, dodging Cado's attack, and roundhouse kicking him in the arm, breaking it instantly. Cado flew backwards and crashed into the ground. He got up slowly, and suddenly, felt an overwhelming helplessness. He just stood there, waiting for Cell to finish him off. Cell laughed, "You should take pride in knowing it took a perfect being to kill you. Now, prepare yourself, as I demonstrate my new power by destroying your miserable planet, along with all the other planets in this solar system!", he yelled, as his new power coursed through him. Cell began to gather power for a super Kamehameha.
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Founded: May 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:23 am

Roshi stumbled back, a waterfall of blood leaking from his mouth and wound. Trying to stay standing ebbed away the last of Roshi's energy, and he fell face first into the dust. Hai golden hair turned black and fell, his teal eyes glazing over. On the field of battle against Cll, Roshi died.
What don't you understand? I CAN'T DIE!
As if that gives you an excuse to live.

Smoke the Meth Bobby. Smoke it All

Me lookin' hella swaggy
DragonBall Super Trailer#1

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:23 am

"May God rest your soul you speeding lunatic. You've earned it." Wyatt says. "Now... Who's going to tell his parents the news?" He asks in the eerie silence.

At first there was nothing. Then Kilian slowly woke up. "W... what?" He asks and looks around in the Speed Force. His ring was missing but his powers still worked just fine. "I thought died?" He said walking down the seemingly endless path. It felt, peaceful. He wanted to run. That's what he always did when he needed to think. "This... This is the Speed Force. Home... Heaven... The Afterlife... Cool." He said and zoomed down the path at speeds he wouldn't' dare attempt on Earth.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:33 am

The terror is not over yet.

Mayla and Cargot were watching helplessly as the new Cell killed both the newcomers, Roshi and Asumar. This was the closest the could feel to being helpless. "Cell's new power is staggering! I fear even Cado won't do it..." Cargot stated.

"Kilian died for nothing... and we have even more casualties..." Mayla added.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:38 am

Wyatt was about to leave when he saw the two beams nail Asumar and Roshi. He didn't care about Asumar that much, but Roshi hadn't done anything wrong and was quite a good friend. "No more rules. No more one on one... KILL THAT BASTARD! LEAVE NO TRACE!" Wyatt's voice shook the ground and he shot himself at the newly reformed Cell, but instead of going directly at him, he took after Kilian and went around Cell in a massive circle creating a massive tornado of dust and dirt and throwing punch after punch and using his heat vision in tandem with his punches.

Krytonus
Minister

Founded: Feb 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Krytonus » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:47 am

DELETED.
Last edited by Krytonus on Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Irishman who doesn't drink, nursing a Pepsi in the corner of The Pub.

I thought I made a mistake once, but I was wrong.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:52 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:Wyatt was about to leave when he saw the two beams nail Asumar and Roshi. He didn't care about Asumar that much, but Roshi hadn't done anything wrong and was quite a good friend. "No more rules. No more one on one... KILL THAT BASTARD! LEAVE NO TRACE!" Wyatt's voice shook the ground and he shot himself at the newly reformed Cell, but instead of going directly at him, he took after Kilian and went around Cell in a massive circle creating a massive tornado of dust and dirt and throwing punch after punch and using his heat vision in tandem with his punches.

Cell flared up his energy, creating massive amounts of winds and energy that dwarfed the winds created by the tornado, "You fool! You can't stop me!", he said as the Kamehameha was nearly ready.

Cado suddenly heard his father's voice, "Son, what are you doing? Did you forget that you are a Saiyan, the greatest warriors in the galaxy?", he yelled.

Cado looked surprised, "Dad? How are you talking to me?", he asked.

"It doesn't matter, all you need to know is that what happened is not your fault. You still have the energy to defeat Cell, just stop feeling bad, and use it now!", he yelled.

Cado listened to his father, and raised his hand, as Cell raised both his. At the same time, they initiated the attack, "Kamehameha!", they both yelled, firing energy waves at each other powerful enough to destroy the solar system. They collided, forming a massive ball of energy in between the two fighters, and Cell's was slightly pushing back Cado's.

Cell yelled, "Give up you fool, you can't win!", he called out, still pushing massive amounts of energy behind him, stopping any kind of melee attack.
Last edited by Rob Halfordia on Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:57 am

Rob Halfordia wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:Wyatt was about to leave when he saw the two beams nail Asumar and Roshi. He didn't care about Asumar that much, but Roshi hadn't done anything wrong and was quite a good friend. "No more rules. No more one on one... KILL THAT BASTARD! LEAVE NO TRACE!" Wyatt's voice shook the ground and he shot himself at the newly reformed Cell, but instead of going directly at him, he took after Kilian and went around Cell in a massive circle creating a massive tornado of dust and dirt and throwing punch after punch and using his heat vision in tandem with his punches.

Cell flared up his energy, creating massive amounts of winds and energy that would dwarfed the winds created by the tornado, "You fool! You can't stop me!", he said as the Kamehameha was nearly ready.

Cado suddenly heard his father's voice, "Son, what are you doing? Did you forget that you are a Saiyan, the greatest warriors in the galaxy?", he yelled.

"It doesn't matter, all you need to know is that what happened is not your fault. You still have the energy to defeat Cell, just stop feeling bad, and use it now!", he yelled.

Cado listened to his father, and raised his hand, as Cell raised both his. At the same time, they initiated the attack, "Kamehameha!", they both yelled, firing energy waves at each other powerful enough to destroy the solar system. They collided, forming a massive ball of energy in between the two fighters, and Cell's was slightly pushing back Cado's.

Cell yelled, "Give up you fool, you can't win!", he called out, still pushing massive amounts of energy behind him, stopping any kind of melee attack.

"The kid won't make it! Cell's going to win if we don't do something!" Cargot shouted.

"Well, do it! I am too weak to even harm him!" Mayla replied.

"We'll see." Cargot made a large energy ball in his hand, then threw it at Cell. He knew it would not do much, but at least it will distract th Android enough so Cado would overcome him.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:59 am

Finland SSR wrote:
Rob Halfordia wrote:Cell flared up his energy, creating massive amounts of winds and energy that would dwarfed the winds created by the tornado, "You fool! You can't stop me!", he said as the Kamehameha was nearly ready.

"The kid won't make it! Cell's going to win if we don't do something!" Cargot shouted.

"Well, do it! I am too weak to even harm him!" Mayla replied.

"We'll see." Cargot made a large energy ball in his hand, then threw it at Cell. He knew it would not do much, but at least it will distract th Android enough so Cado would overcome him.

" CADO!" Roshi cheered from Otherworld, having been able to keep his body to train. " Come on kid! You've got it!" He cheered jumping up, getting weird looks from the ogres, while the plane waited to take them to the Kai's training grounds.
Last edited by Of The Rnclave on Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Me lookin' hella swaggy

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:16 pm

Cell was annoyed by the energy attack hitting him, and flared up even more energy, "Pathetic vermin! stay out of this!", he yelled.

Cado managed to push forward with he blast a little, but found himself, losing more ground after Cell refocused on him. He didn't have enough power left to beat Cell on his own.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:00 pm

Wyatt was blown back by Cell's energy pulse. "DIE YOU MURDERING BASTARD!" He shouted and fired his heat vision at Cells back. "You're nothing but a heartless murderer! And you are not going to live to see the sun go down!" He shouted intensifying his heat vision as much as he could.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:18 pm

Cell turned around as the heat vision came at him, "What?!", he yelled as it hit him. He lost his composure and began to weaken, unable to stop he blast of heat vision that burned his skin.

Kyoten yelled at Cado, "Now Cado! Finish him off!"

Cado suddenly gathered all the energy could, and yelled as he pushed forward, overtaking Cell's Kamehameha. He began walking forwards, as his blast pushed against Cell's with all his power focused. Cell was slowly being overtaken, and his beam grew smaller and smaller. He couldn't hold any longer, and Cado's Kamehameha hit him with a full force. Cell screamed as he was disintegrated, and the beam fired out into space.

As the dust and debris cleared, Cado flew above the crater. It was at least 300 ft wide. But, Cado had a smile on his face as he left Super Saiyan form and fell from the sky, collapsing on the ground. It was finally over.
Last edited by Rob Halfordia on Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:22 pm

Roshi had landed on The training grounds minutes earlier, in time to see Cado defeat Cell. " WOOOHO!" He yelled jumping up into the air, cheering, he was just as excited to see him win as he was to begin training with King Kai.

Me lookin' hella swaggy

BlackDeath27
Minister

Founded: Oct 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:22 pm

Caraline

"So you've been Transylvania Duad? I've always wanted to go just to see the castle, you know the one of the famous vampier." I said while leading in to the kitchen which was one of two in the house. I looked over my shoulder a couple of times to take a peek at the man's body. It was definitely different from four years ago. As we arrived to our destination on the back side of the house over looking the flower garden and acres of grass." I hope it's not to small for you, we do have a bigger kitchen if you want to use it. I though this one would work since it's just the two of us today." I said opening the fridge and grabbing one blood bottle and one water throwing the water to my new boyfriend. Seating down on one of the wooden stoles while crossing my legs in a conferrable way." So did you like what you see mister pervert. I know you were looking at me getting dressed. So what are you going to cook for us tonight." I teased playfully wanting to see his reaction. While I drunk my bottle of cold blood which was mixed with a bit of alcohol.
Last edited by BlackDeath27 on Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:53 pm

Wyatt jumped out of the was of the massive energy wave and watched and ensured that there was nothing left of Cell to regenerate. "I... I guess it is over. We should have just done that from the beginning. Instead. It cost us two of our friends." He glanced over at Asumar's bleeding all over the place. "Should we just kill him now? I don't feel like having another Cell situation." He says floating over to him. "Give me one reason to let you live."

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:56 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Wyatt jumped out of the was of the massive energy wave and watched and ensured that there was nothing left of Cell to regenerate. "I... I guess it is over. We should have just done that from the beginning. Instead. It cost us two of our friends." He glanced over at Asumar's bleeding all over the place. "Should we just kill him now? I don't feel like having another Cell situation." He says floating over to him. "Give me one reason to let you live."

Cado looked up as he lay on the ground, "No. Let him go. He fought with us today. It wouldn't be fair to kill him after he got wounded fighting with us. Besides, between you, Daud and I, I'm sure we could take him if he tries anything."

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:09 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:Wyatt jumped out of the was of the massive energy wave and watched and ensured that there was nothing left of Cell to regenerate. "I... I guess it is over. We should have just done that from the beginning. Instead. It cost us two of our friends." He glanced over at Asumar's bleeding all over the place. "Should we just kill him now? I don't feel like having another Cell situation." He says floating over to him. "Give me one reason to let you live."

Cado looked up as he lay on the ground, "No. Let him go. He fought with us today. It wouldn't be fair to kill him after he got wounded fighting with us. Besides, between you, Daud and I, I'm sure we could take him if he tries anything."

"I suppose having a hole blown through your chest would be a good deterrent. There won't be a second chance Asumar. You try anything. And we're going to kill you." He says and shoots into the air streaking across the sky.

Kilian ran and ran and ran. He could stop but why would he? He felt that he both needed and wanted to run. At least until he remembered two things. His friends back on earth. Secondly and what would be the bad news to everyone else. He was dead. Which meant Brooke had full access to the Speed Force. "Oh my God... I have to get out of here!" He said and looked around. There was no exit. "Okay... I need to leave now! Come on Speed Force!"

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:18 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
Rob Halfordia wrote:Cado looked up as he lay on the ground, "No. Let him go. He fought with us today. It wouldn't be fair to kill him after he got wounded fighting with us. Besides, between you, Daud and I, I'm sure we could take him if he tries anything."

"I suppose having a hole blown through your chest would be a good deterrent. There won't be a second chance Asumar. You try anything. And we're going to kill you." He says and shoots into the air streaking across the sky.

Kilian ran and ran and ran. He could stop but why would he? He felt that he both needed and wanted to run. At least until he remembered two things. His friends back on earth. Secondly and what would be the bad news to everyone else. He was dead. Which meant Brooke had full access to the Speed Force. "Oh my God... I have to get out of here!" He said and looked around. There was no exit. "Okay... I need to leave now! Come on Speed Force!"

Augustus had heard that something was happening and had came as fast as he could to the site, he looked around and said "Ok, what the fuck happened here?!?!" he said as he walked up to Asumar "Who is Mr. Spikey hair here?"
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:18 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:

Sigma II "Earth"
Asumar Masaki
The Will To Survie

Asumar lied on the ground, a hole right near his heart, narrowly missed all major arteries and the heart included, but this was accompanied by a great burning pain within his chest, feeling his grip of life on a very small thread, Asumar had a blank smile on his face, he was liking the pain, but he had no desire to die as of yet, Asumar still had a mission, to make his brother feel the pain and the sting of murder, he would not give up yet, not until his brother felt the same pain as Asumar had felt on Rhen Var. Asumar would look towards Wyatt, a smile on his face as he coughed up blood.

With a weak voice, he replied silently "I... i can't die, i cannot die until i will it to be so, my objective has not yet been realised..." Asumar silently stated, weakly raising his hand up and using The Force around him, it was an attempt to help Asumar off of his back, very slowly yet surely, Asumar began to somewhat levitate off the ground, his wound still freshly bleeding. Asumar coughed out blood again, his lung filling with blood, but Asumar still smirked "Cell... even though you tried to make me a victim like that Saiyan, i won't fall down and die so easily, my job is not yet done..."

Asumar, who began to slowly heal his wound would maintain his levitation technique, as it was now the only source of mobility for Asumar at the moment "I can't be killed here, my will prevents this, i am doomed to walk the path of my darkness, the path of revenge, even if it is to one day kill me, until then, i can never die, but my soldiers will live on eternally." Asumar said to himself, lost in thoughts of thousands of years ago about fighting his brother, and the Old Masaki Dynasty, to be honest, Asumar did not resent it, he felt that he was following his own path, and no one elses.
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:34 pm

Solar Girl/Sora El/Caroline Kent
Finished with my battle that stretched a sizable portion of the solar system. From Earth to the Sun. I lifted myself up and left Venus, and traveled back to Earth. But far slower than when I moved from it. Now, with the fighting over, I had time to think about what has happened. And I felt a large gaping hole inside me. As If I could have done more to assure the survival of my husband. Thinking back to our time on Namek however, I recalled that we have both died before. And we resurrected. Maybe it is not the end for him. Leaving the thought alone, as I came into view of Earth, I lowered myself down and took in the scarred landscape. That would mar this land for decades. As the signs of battle will not be easily swept aside. I looked around, letting my eyes take time to examine everything. I saw the bodies of Roshi, and Asumar on the field, Roshi dead. I did not know either of them well, but still felt the deaths unneeded, and in Roshi's case even silently mourned.

I could not see Speed Demon, or Kilian anywhere. Neither could I see Cell for that matter, or any of his clones. And so it was over. My steps were light, as I walked across the field. So silent. Thats what bothered me the most. How such a battle could be fought and there not seem to be any sound breaking the silence. As if those who died are not even worth taking notice by the world.

It did not take long to catch sight of Hal-El. Upon catching sight of him, wounded but alive. I ran over to forgetting everyone else. I greedily grabbed him in a tight hug, pressing him close. Kissing his forehead, almost holding him too tightly. The fear of losing him in battle quickly subsiding. And replaced by a mother's happiness of knowing her son is alright. My dirty uniform pressed against his body as I finally had the strength to whisper a single line into his ear.

"Lets go home."

Sentinel/Daniel Carter
The battle was over at IJ HQ. But now I am fighting a new battle, one far more close to home to me. Morgana...or something controlling her, had killed Skorpio and Sylph during the battle, after being defeated by Deathstroke. We now stayed in a large mansion owned by both Morgana and Caraline. Which would be awkward under normal circumstances. But, I had other issues to deal with than living in the same house for a while as Daud's girlfriend. However, the home was large enough, I rarely saw Daud or Caraline for taht matter, instead staying with Morgana and running several tests as well as caring for her in the aftermath. The base is being repaired, and is still functional. And I have left Gravity and Super Saiya in charge in my absence, only checking in to give general oversight. I had also received reports that the Cell situation had been taken care of. At great costs. The deaths of Kilian among others gave me pause, before I presented Morgana with the findings of the last battery of tests.

I took a few moments in the room by myself to remember Kilian. All of the stale jokes and off humor. Thinking about it, I gave a slight chuckle in remembrance. I never thought about the memories of when he left Infinite Justice. Putting the thoughts to the side, I stood up, in civilian clothes and made my way into the next room. A large study, with wide spaces, luxurious shelves, round cherry tables and velvet carpet. Morgana lay in a love seat in the back, with books and pages scattered all around her. As we both searched for answers on her behavior that day.

I looked across at her, large bags under my eyes forsaking sleep in my pursuit to help her get through this. Motivated by the desire, to not have to witness the woman I have fallen in love with become a murderer. I have already told her countless times she was not responsible for what happened. That it was not her. That there were unknown variables. I rubbed my temples and sat down opposite of her. And then dropped my reports on the table. Revealing nothing.

"I...dont know what happened Morgana." I admitted, sighing heavily and feeling like I just lost a major battle.
"There is no evidence of outside mind control, at least not of a technology type. Only you and them were physically there. Deathstroke manipulates but not actually controls people, this is not his doing. I...think..." I cut myself off. Then breathed and started again.

"Whatever...possessed you was...different in nature. From another plane or realm. Something magic and dark. And I know nothing of the magics." I then slumped against the chair, and letting several minutes passed. I decided to ask once more if Morgana could remember anything from the event.

"Do you recall any voices? Images or anything that can help us find out what happened to you there?" I wanted so badly just to scoop her up and tell her it would be alright. But, unless I can figure out what happened to her, I cannot promise her that. And I wont become a liar to her. But I will find out what happened that day. If I do nothing else, she will live without the fear of hurting those close to her.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:18 pm

Brooke Eobard, Asgardian prison

Brooke had been in the Asgardian prison 4 years now. The cell would only hold her as long as she allowed it. Escape from the cell wasn't the hard part. Getting out of Asgard was the hard part. Though she had ideas on how she would get out, but the death of Kilian? She could feel that he was alive until just a few minutes ago. He died. A small smile crept across her face. "It's time." She said. The guards for her cell went to look inside as she had only spoken a few times since her imprisonment. The second they looked inside everything went black. It took her less than a second to knock out or kill every guard in the prison. "I would apologize. But this is temporary. I will repair all the damage that has been caused." She was free.

Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:27 pm

Daud
Aftermath of the Cell Games

Daud stood back, Dapp and the newly arrived Android Seven watching the events unfold with bated breath, leaving the final acts of sacrifice and triumph to the new generation of heroes, namely Cado, and their intervention would only warrant the boy's dismissal of his inner power. Daud had for a moment began to enter as his friend and ally, Kilian, left this plane of existence for another through the Speed Force - and even that was in vain. He was stopped by Dapp placing a hand on his shoulder, and through gritted teeth, remained at bay. There was nothing he could do anymore, as Cado used his emotion to defeat the heartless bio-android.

The remains of Kilian - of which there were little to none - save for a small piece of his power to combat Cell. Daud had arrived at the area where he lost his friend, one of his greatest, and knelt for a moment, producing his Yellow Power ring. Clutching it between his fingers, Daud held back tears, turning his head away in order to stop the flow. It held for only a moment, as they began to well at the corners of his eyes whether he liked it or not. It held the last remaining piece of his friend tightly, bringing it to his chest. "Damn it." He said quietly, a whimper in his voice. "It didn't have to be this way."

Daud looked to see another casualty: Roshi. Though he did not know the boy, Daud was impressed at his ability to think positive and fight the monster. He was another needless death. The poor kid will at least find solace in the afterlife, Daud reckoned, but shot a glance at Asumar. He was injured, but healing well on his own means. Daud thought of striking while he was down, but did not feel the necessity of doing so. He fought with the team and not against them, so there was enough to spare him now despite the city he razed. Kyoten, a powerful ally, too was fallen. For the first time in years, Daud felt a pain his heart, one of loneliness. What is left after all of this? A simple funeral and remembrance, and then go about our lives? Daud didn't have the answers yet.

"Master Daud," Dapp began, "There was no honor in the way Cell murdered them."

Daud's face was unchanged, emotionless, and distant. "Dapp," He began, "Stand in the ashes of a million dead souls, and ask the ghosts if honor matters." Daud looked at him with hurt-filled eyes, the eyes of grief and loss, before finishing his haunting sentence, "Their silence is your answer." Daud began to walk away from the two, Android Seven powering down and hanging his head, upset at his master's displeasure, and Dapp nearly speechless at the comment. Not out of shock, but out of realization of the gravity of that statement.

Daud sauntered over to where Solar Girl and Cado were, needing someone to confine in. He approached the two - not having been re-acquainted with Solar Girl in some time and having only met Cado some time ago, and forgone any smalltalk, and went straight into the heart of the matter. "Can I escort you two home?" He said, a look of sadness on his face still over losing two friends and allies. "I need some time away from the Corps." He said, casting a glance to Dapp and Android Seven. Dapp nodded in approval, understanding his master's wishes.

Why did this victory have to taste so bitter?

BlackDeath27 wrote:Caraline

"So you've been Transylvania Duad? I've always wanted to go just to see the castle, you know the one of the famous vampier." I said while leading in to the kitchen which was one of two in the house. I looked over my shoulder a couple of times to take a peek at the man's body. It was definitely different from four years ago. As we arrived to our destination on the back side of the house over looking the flower garden and acres of grass." I hope it's not to small for you, we do have a bigger kitchen if you want to use it. I though this one would work since it's just the two of us today." I said opening the fridge and grabbing one blood bottle and one water throwing the water to my new boyfriend. Seating down on one of the wooden stoles while crossing my legs in a conferrable way." So did you like what you see mister pervert. I know you were looking at me getting dressed. So what are you going to cook for us tonight." I teased playfully wanting to see his reaction. While I drunk my bottle of cold blood which was mixed with a bit of alcohol.

Daud caught the water bottle expertly, admiring the modern kitchen of Caraline's, having himself become accustomed to the mess hall of the Ultra Corps headquarters. "I've managed to get around." He said quietly with a smile in reference to the Transylvania comment. Daud became only slightly blushed at being caught doing what any sensible man would have done in his situation, but did not hide his feelings or break his smile. "I did like what I saw, and you're going to love what I'm making." He declared, beginning a rummage through her cabinets and drawers.

"First, I'll need some mac and cheese...and next, some hot dogs." He taunted with a smile, "I kid. I'm feeling Italian, perhaps some Risotto or some Gnocchi." He said in a fabulous, though fake, Italian accent. "I learned to cook well when I lived on my own." He said, assembling the ingredients for either dish - making do with what the fair woman had, which was fairly decent. "Maybe we can have some...black pudding for dessert?" He teased, hinting at her blood consumption.
Last edited by Neros on Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:23 pm

To stay Roshi was excite to train in the other world was an understatement. Roshi was overjoyed to be able to train as hard as he could here. He had already began training as hard as he could, wearing weights heavier than he usually would, and under this gravity the weights really helped. In his base form he trained to raise his base power, as well as attempt to reach the form Cado had. Rolling up he threw several more punches as he trained, kicking at the air with weights on his ankle. Jumping up, he activated a comfortable Kaio amen times reel the crimson aura lighting up around him as he trained to his limit to master this technique. Looking out around him he saw many other warriors training. For a momnt he stopped. Lookign out he realized he needed to make sure one thing happened. Focusing, he used a link from Otherworld to contact the warriors still standing around after the battle. " Hey! Cado! Daud! Can you guys here me?"

Me lookin' hella swaggy

Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:44 pm

Of The Rnclave wrote:-snip

"Roshi?" Daud said, looking out into the horizon for a moment. "It's good to hear that you've made it safely to the otherside, young warrior." Daud gave a brief smile, nodding in appreciation at the young one paying the ultimate sacrifice in the wake of Cell's deadly attack. Now, it looks like he'll be ready to train so that he's even stronger when another threat comes to Earth. "Everyone's still collecting themselves, but we did it. We finally did it. Cell is no more." In a slow, steady motion, Daud held up a thumbs up, similar to what Roshi had given to Cado before the young Saiyan fought Cell. "You did it."

Dapp | Android 7
After the Cell Games

"So then, mister Android," Dapp began, sneering at the new-found companion of his and yet another lackey of Daud's, "From what jungle did you crawl out?" Dapp finished, insulting the man's Saiyan origins and positioning that since monkey's live in jungles, so do Saiyans. Clever, but a very rude thing to say upon first meeting someone. "Shy?" He continued, leaning into the artificial Saiyan's personal space just ever so slightly, "Don't worry, I try not to bite."

The Android did not budge an inch, only stared at Dapp briefly and blinked a few times. Casually, the Android narrowed his eyes without affecting the rest of his face, looking deeply at Dapp. As the young man prepared to say something, the Android spoke first, and spoke brutally. "Your father must have been some sort of horse, how else would your loose mother had accommodated him?" There was an eery, deafening silence where everyone collectively hears "Oh shit..." in their heads, as the two underlings held a stare down, Dapp visibly shaken by the comment and Android 7 uncompromising.

Dapp chuckled nervously, "Heh, not too bad." He said, shaking his head. "I might steal that sometime." Dapp backed off of the Android's personal space for a moment, and looked upon his master, conversing with an unknown force - and formerly talking to Solar Girl. "How much of a chance do you think I have with that hot piece of ass over there?" He asked Android 7, nodding to Caroline Kent - who was holding her child still. It could not have been a worse time to try and hit on someone. Dapp smiled devilishly, "I hear she had a sudden...divorce." Is the way he decided to put it. What the fuck is wrong with you, Dapp?

Android 7 stared at Dapp some more, almost creepy in a way, but fuck, Dapp was just a weirdo anyways so it made the Saiyan look normal by comparison. "I wouldn't do that, Dapp." The Android said with little emotion.

"Why not?" Dapp replied, flexing his muscles quickly just to check and see if he was up to speed for the female Kryptonian.

"Kyoten may shatter the barrier between this reality and the next." The Android said in a serious demeanor, either aware of the wrath of a Saiyan scorned or the power of a jealous man when his wife and children are involved.

"Wait, how do you know his name?...Doesn't matter, though that's nonsense! Lil' old...Kibo is it? Chado? Anyways, the boy needs a father that is here and now to raise him! His mother needs to be comforted and held, that poor woman." Dapp said, putting on a smile and adjusting his suit for some reason - as if he would look more presentable to the woman. "Well, I'm going to try my luck anyways, you rust bucket. Fortune favors the brave, after all!" Dapp declared, setting off in the direction of the mother and child, briskly walking to their location.

"Death seems to favor them as well..." The Saiyan said without regard, allowing his companion to make a fool of himself - and potentially be severely hurt or maimed in the process. Left to his own devices, the warrior remained where he stood, analyzing, collecting meaningful data on his surroundings - including the people there. He was a machine after all, just one of the most powerful in existence, according to his own design at least. He never questioned it's authenticity, but so long as it keeps his morale up, there is no need to change that protocol.
Last edited by Neros on Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse