NATION

PASSWORD

New Imperialism - AH RP v2.1 [OOC/Signup/Reboot!]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Caltarania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Caltarania » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:36 am

Gibberan wrote:
Caltarania wrote:
-Noms on Cookie-

Republic?

Yeah.

For more info, just check out this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Granadine_Confederation

France likes you, then.

Does Colombia have oil?
I'M FROM KYLARIS, AND I'M HERE TO HELP!

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:36 am

Caltarania wrote:
Gibberan wrote:See, Calt is politically correct with his names. *Gives Calt a cookie*

It's basically your average confederation, mixed in with the actual political workings of present day Colombia. Not much AH, but still.

-Noms on Cookie-

Republic?

I heard Freedom.
Impeach Ernest Jacquinot Legalise Shooting Communists The Gold Standard Needs To Be Abolished Duclerque 1919
Grand-Master of the Kyluminati

The Region of Kylaris
I'm just a simple Kylarite, trying to make my way on NS.

The Gaullican Republic,
I thank God for Three Things:
Kylaris, the death of Esquarium, and Prem <3

The Transtsabaran Federation and The Chistovodian Workers' State

To understand European history watch these: Cultural erosion, German and Italian history, a brief history of Germany.

Gibberan
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Gibberan » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:45 am

Caltarania wrote:
Gibberan wrote:Yeah.

For more info, just check out this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Granadine_Confederation

France likes you, then.

Does Colombia have oil?

Lots of it.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his son in the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through himJohn 3:16-17

RP Name the Ambrosian Confederal Republic, or Ambrose
(you can still call me Gibbs)

Proud Esquarian!
(but also consider Kylaris)
Kassaran wrote:NSG, the one place where your opinion is the wrong one if it aint liberal enough for them... unless you're me, I'm well known for generally just despising human rights and the whole idea of entitlement.
Timothia wrote:My bad, I should have known better than to challenge the unchanging hive-mind of NSG. Won't happen again any time soon.

Caltarania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Caltarania » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:46 am

Gibberan wrote:
Caltarania wrote:
France likes you, then.

Does Colombia have oil?

Lots of it.

French protection in exchange for first dibs on L'Oil?

Gibberan
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Gibberan » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:49 am

Caltarania wrote:
Gibberan wrote:Lots of it.

Britain's beat you to it, and Japan may be interested in it as well.

Everything depends on your relations with Papa Britain.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his son in the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through himJohn 3:16-17

RP Name the Ambrosian Confederal Republic, or Ambrose
(you can still call me Gibbs)

Proud Esquarian!
(but also consider Kylaris)
Kassaran wrote:NSG, the one place where your opinion is the wrong one if it aint liberal enough for them... unless you're me, I'm well known for generally just despising human rights and the whole idea of entitlement.
Timothia wrote:My bad, I should have known better than to challenge the unchanging hive-mind of NSG. Won't happen again any time soon.

Caltarania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Caltarania » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:50 am

Gibberan wrote:
Caltarania wrote:

Britain's beat you to it, and Japan may be interested in it as well.

I mean, Glitter wants to reinstate the Auld Alliance but I'd prefer to just be happy/unhappy neighbours. :P

But don't get on France's wrong side, otherwise this is some tough Francaphone shit you're all are getting yourself into.

Emilio Aguinaldo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Emilio Aguinaldo » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:51 am

Caltarania wrote:
Gibberan wrote:Britain's beat you to it, and Japan may be interested in it as well.

I mean, Glitter wants to reinstate the Auld Alliance but I'd prefer to just be happy/unhappy neighbours. :P

But don't get on France's wrong side, otherwise this is some tough Francaphone shit you're all are getting yourself into.

What is Polan doing there?
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:Grab your gun, point it at bad guy, pull trigger.

Caltarania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Caltarania » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:54 am

Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
Caltarania wrote:

What is Polan doing there?

Me and Liect have been wondering that, too.

We think it's because they have strong ties to France, what with a lot of Poles emigrating to France and France (briefly) liberating them, and their an observer of the international francophone thing.

Emilio Aguinaldo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Emilio Aguinaldo » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:56 am

Caltarania wrote:
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:What is Polan doing there?

We think it's because they have strong ties to France, what with a lot of Poles emigrating to France and France (briefly) liberating them, and their an observer of the international francophone thing.

Why is Polan of gambling then? He is of Britain's poo manager.
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:Grab your gun, point it at bad guy, pull trigger.

Caltarania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Caltarania » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:58 am

Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
Caltarania wrote:

Why is Polan of gambling then? He is of Britain's poo manager.

-shrug-

He just wants to be of relevance wethinks.

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:04 am

Caltarania wrote:
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:Why is Polan of gambling then? He is of Britain's poo manager.

-shrug-

Mhm.
Poland and France are two best friends nobody has actually realised.

Also.

Generic Info
Nation Name: La République de Nouvelle France, The Republic of New France. Informally: The French Americas, Canada-Louisiana, LOUIS STOP EATING THE GLUE.
Symbols: Le Flag, Le Anthem, The Voice of Freedom, L'Alligator, L'Élan
Homeland Population: 70,116,842
Imperial Population: I have no clay.
Location/Claims: This
Capital City: Quebec

Government Info
Government Type: Parliamentary Republic
Brief Explanation of Government: Nouvelle France is broken into 19 administrative regions. Each of these regions puts forth two representatives towards the Quebec Parliament. Every citizen above the age of 18 is permitted to vote for the President and said President then appoints one of the ministers of an administrative region as Prime Minister. Elections happen every 6 years, but the President may be voted out of his office by a Parliament Majority Vote backed by the people's consent.
Ideology: Classical Liberalism.
Leader/s:
President: Jean-Baptiste Leclerc
Prime Minister: Frederic Dupont

Population Info
Brief Description of your people:The People of Nouvelle France are very French in culture, faith and so on. Ever since the successful rebellion of 1775 (The Nouvelle Francais Rebellion) the peoples of the nation have stuck to their French roots in cuisine, religion and so forth. The Republican Ideals of the nation however, have changed traditions slightly here and there. Though the official language is "French" there are two slight variations to the mother tongue spoken in La France. The first is Quebecois, spoken in all the regions of "Canada Francais" the second is Mississippi French, spoken in French Louisiana. However, for diplomacy and other official business the proper French tongue must be used. With the arrival of other nationalities to the nation; big cities like Quebec, Montreal, New Orleans and St Louis are experiencing a merge of culture. Traditional dishes are being given new taste and flavour with the culinary expertise and mannerisms from the other nations are seeing some light as well. In the rural areas however, not much has changed. Jazz music, as made popular by the Jazz Age, is gaining a foothold as well.

Religion:
• Roman Catholicism: 88%
• Protestantism: 9%
- Anglican: 3%
- Baptist: 3%
- Mormon: 3%
• Judaism: 1%
• Other Religions: 1.5%
• No Religion: .5%

Ethnicity:
• Nouvelle Francais: 84%
-French Louisianan: 73%
-French Canadian: 11%
• French: 3%
• German: 7%
• Native American: 1%
• Italian: 1%
• Polish: 1%
• Others: 1%

Main/Accepted Culture(s): Nouvelle Francais, Native, French, Italian, Irish and Polish.
Other Cultures: German, Hungarian, Balkan Cultures

Military Info
Army: Standing Army: 300,000 Souls. 250,000 are infantry soldiers, 10,000 are cavalrymen, 30,000 man the artillery, machineguns etc of the military and 10,000 are field medics, engineers and so forth. This figure only encompasses roughly 0.42% of the population so it is incredibly well trained and equipped. There are reserves, which are a merely 200,000 men, but these are rarely called upon.

Navy: 8 Dreadnought Battleships, 4 Pre-Dreadnought Battleships, 2 Battle Cruisers, 10 Cruisers, 20 Light Cruisers, 4 Coast Defence Vessels, 14 Monitors, 8 Sloops, 62 Fleet Sweeping Vessels, 14 Flotilla Leaders, 100 Torpedo Boat Destroyers, 40 Torpedo Boats, 30 Submarines, 2 Aircraft Carriers, 30 P. and P.C. Boats, 10 Minelaying Vessels, 6 Repair Ships, 24 Depot Ships, 16 Armed Merchant Cruiser, 20 Armed Boarding Steamers, 50 Special Service Ships, 38 Coastal Motor Boats. The navy is well funded and her sailors are well trained. Whilst it cannot match to the sheer power and determination of the British navy, she is quite formidable in her own right. The navy generally monitors the Gulf of Mexico and the Arctic Seas. Not sure on numbers. Help, porfa, someone.

Air force: A relatively small airforce, containing 450 Aircraft of Fighter Plane classification and 150 Bombers. The Government seeks to expand upon this. Not sure on numbers. Help, porfa, someone.

Espionage: Mentlegen L'Institution de L'Espionnage, or "LILE". Members of LILE are highly trained operatives. Each speaks a good amount of languages and undergo extensive times living in other nations to drop their "French" accent. However, LILE members are strictly a no-killing organisation if it can be avoided and prefer to eliminate their targets by bribing them or ex-filtrating them elsewhere.

Other Info
Brief Description of your Economy: La Republique is heavily industrialised in the major cities of Quebec, Montreal, Detroit, St Louis, New Orleans, Baton Rouge and Checagou (Chicago). Across her territories her factories are powered by coal galore. The North of the Country is generally economically powered by the timber, ship building, fur and fishing industries whilst the "Louisiane" area grows a large amount of crops, as it still is quite heavily rural, for both consumption at home and abroad alongside cash crops like tobacco, indigo, cotton etc. Mining is also incredibly important further West of the country. The economy is Capitalistic in Nature.
Goals: Expand further into Canada, continuation of reconciling with France, develop the aviation industry further and gain a Pacific Coast.

History:
Nouvelle France officially began her life in the year 1601. The First French Explorers, led by Samuel de Champlain settled here and hoped the city would mark the beginnings of the French Colonial Empire. Soon, in 1603, two French Explorers (Louie et Clarké :P) ventured south from the St Lawrence River and ended up in modern day Michigan. When they returned to Quebec with the news, letters were dispatched to France and more towns were founded on the American Continent. Three years later, both explorers sailed around Labrador/Quebec and found the Hudson bay. Once again the same happened, and once they returned to Quebec letters and missives were dispatched to France. By 1610, a "thriving" (As much as one can thrive in 1600s Canada) French Colony, named "Nouvelle France" had began encompassing modern day Quebec, Labrador and Ontario. With this thriving community, France continued to steadily dispatch colonists to increase her profits in the fur industry.

In 1654, French Colonist Henri Giroud landed in what is now New Orleans. This colonial endeavour brought with it the claiming of the land known has "Louisiane" by 1667. By then, French Jesuits and Colonists had flooded to the land as they built towns upon the Mississippi; like St Louis and eventually the borders were redrawn and "Louisiane" became a district under "Nouvelle France"

In the year 1770, after the French had successfully defeated the British in the "Seven Years War", the colonists of Nouvelle France became weary under the increasingly forced taxations of "Protection" from the French Crown. The voice of the People came in the form of Colonial Governor Pierre de Rigaud, Marquis de Vaudreuil-Cavagnial, a Canadian born man whom wanted to see France right the wrongs it had done to his people. His pleas fell on deaf ears. In 1771, he and several other important figures of the Nouvelle France Independence Movement signed the Constitution of Nouvelle France (Which banned slavery) and declared that their nation was in a state of war against the French Empire. With little support on the main land, the French Colonists resorted to allying themselves with the natives in the territory and peppered the French War Machine in guerrillas tactics. A rather horrible underestimate of the spirit of the Nouvelle Francais, led to the capture of Quebec and Montreal in the Winter of 73, before Orelans fell in South in 74. With the loyalists switching sides and the vast expanse of land being turned against her, France and her now independent colony signed a peace agreement, with France acknowledging Nouvelle France's independence. In honour of his achievements, Pierre de Rigaud, Marquis de Vaudreuil-Cavagnial became the first President of Nouvelle France in 1776 and remained so until his death 6 years later in 1782.

With the rise of Napoleon Bonaparte in France, the people of Nouvelle France saw a rebirth of a nation. No longer was she ruled by terror hungering monarchs, but a noble Republic indeed. Diplomats were sent and a loose friendship was formed with timber from the vast Canadian expanses being used to construct Bonaparte new fleets. Even when he proclaimed himself Emperor, he acted with good intentions and liberty for all. Because of this, Napoleon landed in Quebec in 1815 at talks between both nations dubbed "The Great Reconciliation"

With a new found friendship that only strengthened over time, Nouvelle France began to gain a foothold in outside politics with the world. In 1843 diplomats were sent across Europe and to the East. Trade galore ensued and with such a mighty economy the nation was named "La Terre D'Opportunité" and a good amount of immigrants from Germany, Italy, Ireland and Poland travelled across the Atlantic in hopes of starting a new life, to leave their footprint upon the planet. In 1850 the "Quebec Orleans Railway" was opened and it allowed easy access to travel to the two most important cities of the Republic with ease. "5 Days!" they'd say, "5 Days is all it will take!" These were foundations upon the opportunistic mind of a noble people. Soon, before the dawn of the next decade were the countries many cities and towns united by a large railroad system that spanned the nation. It brought people closer and made travel much more affordable.

In 1876 the Health Care act was passed and the cleaning up of many great cities was done, regulations upon industry came next and vaccinations became absolutely mandatory for everyone. In 1901 the "Equality Act" was passed and all beings over 18, no matter ethnicity, religion or gender were given permission to vote for the first time in the nations history. Now, as the century goes forward and new technologies come forth the future can only be bright for the people of Nouvelle France.

RP Sample: Guns of Our Forefathers, Guns of Our Forefathers II, A Millennium and a Quarter, Mass Effect: Factions, Dieu et mon Droit, etc. etc.
429 - Do not remove. This is for tracking purposes.

Buj, I modified goals and history a bit.
Last edited by Liecthenbourg on Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Impeach Ernest Jacquinot Legalise Shooting Communists The Gold Standard Needs To Be Abolished Duclerque 1919

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

To understand European history watch these: Cultural erosion, German and Italian history, a brief history of Germany.

Caltarania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Caltarania » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:12 am

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:16 am

Caltarania wrote:http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Britain+and+France.+Source+r+polandball_ac0222_4817100.png

Eye crai evrytim.

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

Bujahla
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bujahla » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:23 am

Liecthenbourg wrote:
Caltarania wrote:
-shrug-

Mhm.

Also.

Generic Info
Nation Name: La République de Nouvelle France, The Republic of New France. Informally: The French Americas, Canada-Louisiana, LOUIS STOP EATING THE GLUE.

Government Info
Brief Explanation of Government: Nouvelle France is broken into 19 administrative regions. Each of these regions puts forth two representatives towards the Quebec Parliament. Every citizen above the age of 18 is permitted to vote for the President and said President then appoints one of the ministers of an administrative region as Prime Minister. Elections happen every 6 years, but the President may be voted out of his office by a Parliament Majority Vote backed by the people's consent.
Leader/s:

Population Info
Brief Description of your people:The People of Nouvelle France are very French in culture, faith and so on. Ever since the successful rebellion of 1775 (The Nouvelle Francais Rebellion) the peoples of the nation have stuck to their French roots in cuisine, religion and so forth. The Republican Ideals of the nation however, have changed traditions slightly here and there. Though the official language is "French" there are two slight variations to the mother tongue spoken in La France. The first is Quebecois, spoken in all the regions of "Canada Francais" the second is Mississippi French, spoken in French Louisiana. However, for diplomacy and other official business the proper French tongue must be used. With the arrival of other nationalities to the nation; big cities like Quebec, Montreal, New Orleans and St Louis are experiencing a merge of culture. Traditional dishes are being given new taste and flavour with the culinary expertise and mannerisms from the other nations are seeing some light as well. In the rural areas however, not much has changed. Jazz music, as made popular by the Jazz Age, is gaining a foothold as well.

Religion:

Ethnicity:

Main/Accepted Culture(s): Nouvelle Francais, Native, French, Italian, Irish and Polish.

Military Info
Army: Standing Army: 300,000 Souls. 250,000 are infantry soldiers, 10,000 are cavalrymen, 30,000 man the artillery, machineguns etc of the military and 10,000 are field medics, engineers and so forth. This figure only encompasses roughly 0.42% of the population so it is incredibly well trained and equipped. There are reserves, which are a merely 200,000 men, but these are rarely called upon.

Navy: 8 Dreadnought Battleships, 4 Pre-Dreadnought Battleships, 2 Battle Cruisers, 10 Cruisers, 20 Light Cruisers, 4 Coast Defence Vessels, 14 Monitors, 8 Sloops, 62 Fleet Sweeping Vessels, 14 Flotilla Leaders, 100 Torpedo Boat Destroyers, 40 Torpedo Boats, 30 Submarines, 2 Aircraft Carriers, 30 P. and P.C. Boats, 10 Minelaying Vessels, 6 Repair Ships, 24 Depot Ships, 16 Armed Merchant Cruiser, 20 Armed Boarding Steamers, 50 Special Service Ships, 38 Coastal Motor Boats. The navy is well funded and her sailors are well trained. Whilst it cannot match to the sheer power and determination of the British navy, she is quite formidable in her own right. The navy generally monitors the Gulf of Mexico and the Arctic Seas. Not sure on numbers. Help, porfa, someone.

Air force: A relatively small airforce, containing 450 Aircraft of Fighter Plane classification and 150 Bombers. The Government seeks to expand upon this. Not sure on numbers. Help, porfa, someone.

Espionage: Mentlegen L'Institution de L'Espionnage, or "LILE". Members of LILE are highly trained operatives. Each speaks a good amount of languages and undergo extensive times living in other nations to drop their "French" accent. However, LILE members are strictly a no-killing organisation if it can be avoided and prefer to eliminate their targets by bribing them or ex-filtrating them elsewhere.

Other Info
Brief Description of your Economy: La Republique is heavily industrialised in the major cities of Quebec, Montreal, Detroit, St Louis, New Orleans, Baton Rouge and Checagou (Chicago). Across her territories her factories are powered by coal galore. The North of the Country is generally economically powered by the timber, ship building, fur and fishing industries whilst the "Louisiane" area grows a large amount of crops, as it still is quite heavily rural, for both consumption at home and abroad alongside cash crops like tobacco, indigo, cotton etc. Mining is also incredibly important further West of the country. The economy is Capitalistic in Nature.
Goals: Expand further into Canada, continuation of reconciling with France, develop the aviation industry further and gain a Pacific Coast.

History:
Nouvelle France officially began her life in the year 1601. The First French Explorers, led by Samuel de Champlain settled here and hoped the city would mark the beginnings of the French Colonial Empire. Soon, in 1603, two French Explorers (Louie et Clarké :P) ventured south from the St Lawrence River and ended up in modern day Michigan. When they returned to Quebec with the news, letters were dispatched to France and more towns were founded on the American Continent. Three years later, both explorers sailed around Labrador/Quebec and found the Hudson bay. Once again the same happened, and once they returned to Quebec letters and missives were dispatched to France. By 1610, a "thriving" (As much as one can thrive in 1600s Canada) French Colony, named "Nouvelle France" had began encompassing modern day Quebec, Labrador and Ontario. With this thriving community, France continued to steadily dispatch colonists to increase her profits in the fur industry.

In 1654, French Colonist Henri Giroud landed in what is now New Orleans. This colonial endeavour brought with it the claiming of the land known has "Louisiane" by 1667. By then, French Jesuits and Colonists had flooded to the land as they built towns upon the Mississippi; like St Louis and eventually the borders were redrawn and "Louisiane" became a district under "Nouvelle France"

In the year 1770, after the French had successfully defeated the British in the "Seven Years War", the colonists of Nouvelle France became weary under the increasingly forced taxations of "Protection" from the French Crown. The voice of the People came in the form of Colonial Governor Pierre de Rigaud, Marquis de Vaudreuil-Cavagnial, a Canadian born man whom wanted to see France right the wrongs it had done to his people. His pleas fell on deaf ears. In 1771, he and several other important figures of the Nouvelle France Independence Movement signed the Constitution of Nouvelle France (Which banned slavery) and declared that their nation was in a state of war against the French Empire. With little support on the main land, the French Colonists resorted to allying themselves with the natives in the territory and peppered the French War Machine in guerrillas tactics. A rather horrible underestimate of the spirit of the Nouvelle Francais, led to the capture of Quebec and Montreal in the Winter of 73, before Orelans fell in South in 74. With the loyalists switching sides and the vast expanse of land being turned against her, France and her now independent colony signed a peace agreement, with France acknowledging Nouvelle France's independence. In honour of his achievements, Pierre de Rigaud, Marquis de Vaudreuil-Cavagnial became the first President of Nouvelle France in 1776 and remained so until his death 6 years later in 1782.

With the rise of Napoleon Bonaparte in France, the people of Nouvelle France saw a rebirth of a nation. No longer was she ruled by terror hungering monarchs, but a noble Republic indeed. Diplomats were sent and a loose friendship was formed with timber from the vast Canadian expanses being used to construct Bonaparte new fleets. Even when he proclaimed himself Emperor, he acted with good intentions and liberty for all. Because of this, Napoleon landed in Quebec in 1815 at talks between both nations dubbed "The Great Reconciliation"

With a new found friendship that only strengthened over time, Nouvelle France began to gain a foothold in outside politics with the world. In 1843 diplomats were sent across Europe and to the East. Trade galore ensued and with such a mighty economy the nation was named "La Terre D'Opportunité" and a good amount of immigrants from Germany, Italy, Ireland and Poland travelled across the Atlantic in hopes of starting a new life, to leave their footprint upon the planet. In 1850 the "Quebec Orleans Railway" was opened and it allowed easy access to travel to the two most important cities of the Republic with ease. "5 Days!" they'd say, "5 Days is all it will take!" These were foundations upon the opportunistic mind of a noble people. Soon, before the dawn of the next decade were the countries many cities and towns united by a large railroad system that spanned the nation. It brought people closer and made travel much more affordable.

In 1876 the Health Care act was passed and the cleaning up of many great cities was done, regulations upon industry came next and vaccinations became absolutely mandatory for everyone. In 1901 the "Equality Act" was passed and all beings over 18, no matter ethnicity, religion or gender were given permission to vote for the first time in the nations history. Now, as the century goes forward and new technologies come forth the future can only be bright for the people of Nouvelle France.

RP Sample: Guns of Our Forefathers, Guns of Our Forefathers II, A Millennium and a Quarter, Mass Effect: Factions, Dieu et mon Droit, etc. etc.

Gain pacific coast? Well damn son....
And for once, I have no real imperialist goals.

Caltarania wrote:
Generic Info
Nation Name: The United Republics of France / Les Républiques Unies de France
Symbols: The French Tricolor, Grandes Armes Républiales, La Marianne, Napoleon Bonaparte, La Marseillaise
Homeland Population: 63,469,200
Imperial Population: 118,145,200
Location/Claims: The Big Blue Blob
Capital City: Paris

Government Info
Government Type: Semi-Presidential Constitutional Unitary Republic
Brief Explanation of Government: France is a Semi-Presidential Constitutional Unitary Republic, but several oddities often arise. If one leader becomes prominent enough, and popular enough, he or she becomes known as the 'Emperor' and a 'Ère de Gloire' is declared, whereby said Emperor or Empress rules for life. The nation is split into, currently, thirty-three Républiques, which are further split into Régions, which are further split into a large number of Départments, which are further split into a significant amount of Communes. Most colonies, however, are run as such.
Ideology: Republicanism, Democratic Socialism, Workplace Democracy, Bonapartism (A psuedo-socialistic belief that all are equal, but that one man and/or woman must rise to lead the equal as a non-equal superiour), French Nationalism
Leader/s: First Consul Alexandre Millerand, Second Consul Francesco Saverio Nitti, Third Consul Dirk Jan de Geer

Population Info
Brief Description of your people: The People of France are very French in culture, faith and so on. They mostly speak French, along with another language. Dutch and Italian are, both, accepted languages for use in even the highest of government institution. The vast majority of citizens are staunchly Republican.
Religion: France is secular, however most of the people in France are Roman Catholic, with there being a large minority of other religions. Algeria and Egypt have Muslim majorities, as do a large amount of the colonies.
Ethnicity: Mostly French-Latin. There are large numbers of North Africans and those of other ethnicity also, though.
Main/Accepted Culture(s): French (Includes Breton, Swiss and other French-speaking/French-cultured cultures), Dutch, North Italian, Algerian, Egyptian
Other Cultures: Greek, Turkish, Palestinian, German, Catalan, Basque, Nubian, African Minor, Various Indian Cultures, Taiwanese

Military Info
Army: "La Grande Armée" is the main French Army, still alive and kicking from the days of Napoleon Bonaparte himself. It consists of a total of 640,000 active troops from the 'homeland' with a further 720,000 reserve. It also consists of 950,000 active troops from and in the colonies, with a further 870,000 in reserve. It consists of horse, foot and artillery. Each troop, at least from the homeland, is trained with relative decency in combat.
Navy: "La Marine Nationale" is the French navy. It consists of 4 Dreadnought Battleships, 6 Semi-Dreadnoughts, 22 Armoured Cruisers, 15 Pre-Dreadnought Battleships, 9 Protected Cruisers, 2 Coast Defence Ships, 5 Ex-Torpedo Cruisers, 1 Seaplane Carrier, 83 Destroyers, 14 Flotilla Leaders, 55 Submarines, 5 Minelaying Vessels, 8 Repair Ships, 14 Depot Ships, 6 Armed Merchant Cruiser, 17 Armed Boarding Steamers, 35 Special Service Ships, 56 Coastal Motor Boats. The navy is well funded and her sailors are well trained. Whilst it cannot match to the sheer power and determination of the British navy, she is quite formidable.
Air force: "L'Armée de l'Air" is France's air force. It contains 460 fighters and 178 bombers. It receives a large sum of money from the government, though this mostly goes towards research and development instead of actual recruitment or maintenance. It exists, mostly, for the purposes of sabre rattling. With 'Nos Bombers se rendra à Madrid!' being a popular point-of-call phrase.
Espionage: Les Yeux et les Oreilles de Napoléon (Popularly abbreviated as 'YON' or 'Les YONs') is the main intelligence agency of France. It dates back, in theory, to the days of Napoleon Bonaparte, where he would use his most trusted as spies and/or scouts for the French cause.

Other Info
Brief Description of your Economy: France is an Industrial nation, oftentimes being called the 'Workshop of the World' due to her immense amount of factories. Sugar, Coffee and Cotton is produced in Haiti, however this business is less lucrative due to both the abolition of slavery and the production of cheaper goods elsewhere. Tea and unrefined mineral goods are also produced Inde Française. Oil in Egypte, Sud de l'Egypte, Le Protectorat d'Aden and elsewhere within the French Empire makes for lucrative business, though these are easily overshadowed by Oil deposits in the British East Indies, the Ottoman Empire and in European Libya. Several cities such as Amsterdam and Rome are, also, incredibly lucrative; with Amsterdam being famed for it's stock exchange and other economic business and Rome bringing in million of tourist Francs for the United Republics per month. The French control the Suez canal, which generates a lot of income from tolls, and the Gibraltar Straight's control is contested between Europa and France. Rubber, also, is produced in Sokoto.
Goals: Maintain current landmass, Spread the tenets of Republicanism and Bonapartism, Expand influence in the Oil-rich Ottoman Empire, Deal with enemies in Europe (namely Europa and the Imperial Federation).
History:
The history of France, in Europe at the very least, is practically the same until 1803, when the Napoleonic War, or as it's known in France 'La Grande Guerre Patriotique' and in Northern Italy 'La Guerra dei Lumi', began. It was a continuation of the wars sparked by the French Revolution, and consisted of a Coalition consisting of most of Europe. Napoleon lead the Grande Armée personally, as Emperor, for most of the war. In the war, much of France's current territory was taken. The Netherlands, Switzerland and North Italy were the mainland acquisitions, along with Gibraltar, Egypt, the Palestine, the Greek Islands and Byzantium. Aden and Macau were, too, seized as colonial possessions. France was, from their point of view, the victor of the wars, having maintained their government and expanded their borders. The wars ended in 1811, and then France's attention turned outwards. The Haitian Revolt was partially successful, with Napoleon agreeing to - reluctantly - end slavery not only in Haiti, but throughout the Empire.

Napoleon, personally, lead a small landing force in the Invasion of Taiwan (1812) which lead to the establishment of the Colonie of Taiwan. This colony existed mostly for the protection of Macau, a much more profitable city in the region under French control. Napoleon, then, used his influence and friendship with the Tipu Sultan to incorporate Mysore as, first, a protectorate of the French Empire. It soon, however, became partially incorporated as a colony. Madagascar and East Africa were acquired during the scramble for Africa.

RP Sample: Y'know moi. I can provide one if necessary, though.

Accepted. Though if you wouldn't mind, could you drop Nigeria so that Europa can have one decent colony in Africa?
*Huzzah he lives!*

Nah, son. Britain was all like "yo, why my colonies be all uppity an' shit?!" And Lord Durham laid it straight: "they be wantin' legislation with representation, dawg."

Never Forget / My Best IC Posts
Never Forget / My Longest Running Series
Never Forget / My Best RP

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:25 am

Bujahla wrote:
Liecthenbourg wrote:Mhm.

Also.

Generic Info

Government Info
Leader/s:

Population Info

Religion:

Ethnicity:

Military Info

Other Info

History:

Yes, gain a Pacific Coast in the unclaimed regions of Canada to my North. :)

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

Caltarania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Caltarania » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:26 am

Bujahla wrote:
Liecthenbourg wrote:Mhm.

Also.

Generic Info

Government Info
Leader/s:

Population Info

Religion:

Ethnicity:

Military Info

Other Info

History:

Caltarania wrote:
Generic Info
Nation Name: The United Republics of France / Les Républiques Unies de France
Symbols: The French Tricolor, Grandes Armes Républiales, La Marianne, Napoleon Bonaparte, La Marseillaise
Homeland Population: 63,469,200
Imperial Population: 118,145,200
Location/Claims: The Big Blue Blob
Capital City: Paris

Government Info
Government Type: Semi-Presidential Constitutional Unitary Republic
Brief Explanation of Government: France is a Semi-Presidential Constitutional Unitary Republic, but several oddities often arise. If one leader becomes prominent enough, and popular enough, he or she becomes known as the 'Emperor' and a 'Ère de Gloire' is declared, whereby said Emperor or Empress rules for life. The nation is split into, currently, thirty-three Républiques, which are further split into Régions, which are further split into a large number of Départments, which are further split into a significant amount of Communes. Most colonies, however, are run as such.
Ideology: Republicanism, Democratic Socialism, Workplace Democracy, Bonapartism (A psuedo-socialistic belief that all are equal, but that one man and/or woman must rise to lead the equal as a non-equal superiour), French Nationalism
Leader/s: First Consul Alexandre Millerand, Second Consul Francesco Saverio Nitti, Third Consul Dirk Jan de Geer

Population Info
Brief Description of your people: The People of France are very French in culture, faith and so on. They mostly speak French, along with another language. Dutch and Italian are, both, accepted languages for use in even the highest of government institution. The vast majority of citizens are staunchly Republican.
Religion: France is secular, however most of the people in France are Roman Catholic, with there being a large minority of other religions. Algeria and Egypt have Muslim majorities, as do a large amount of the colonies.
Ethnicity: Mostly French-Latin. There are large numbers of North Africans and those of other ethnicity also, though.
Main/Accepted Culture(s): French (Includes Breton, Swiss and other French-speaking/French-cultured cultures), Dutch, North Italian, Algerian, Egyptian
Other Cultures: Greek, Turkish, Palestinian, German, Catalan, Basque, Nubian, African Minor, Various Indian Cultures, Taiwanese

Military Info
Army: "La Grande Armée" is the main French Army, still alive and kicking from the days of Napoleon Bonaparte himself. It consists of a total of 640,000 active troops from the 'homeland' with a further 720,000 reserve. It also consists of 950,000 active troops from and in the colonies, with a further 870,000 in reserve. It consists of horse, foot and artillery. Each troop, at least from the homeland, is trained with relative decency in combat.
Navy: "La Marine Nationale" is the French navy. It consists of 4 Dreadnought Battleships, 6 Semi-Dreadnoughts, 22 Armoured Cruisers, 15 Pre-Dreadnought Battleships, 9 Protected Cruisers, 2 Coast Defence Ships, 5 Ex-Torpedo Cruisers, 1 Seaplane Carrier, 83 Destroyers, 14 Flotilla Leaders, 55 Submarines, 5 Minelaying Vessels, 8 Repair Ships, 14 Depot Ships, 6 Armed Merchant Cruiser, 17 Armed Boarding Steamers, 35 Special Service Ships, 56 Coastal Motor Boats. The navy is well funded and her sailors are well trained. Whilst it cannot match to the sheer power and determination of the British navy, she is quite formidable.
Air force: "L'Armée de l'Air" is France's air force. It contains 460 fighters and 178 bombers. It receives a large sum of money from the government, though this mostly goes towards research and development instead of actual recruitment or maintenance. It exists, mostly, for the purposes of sabre rattling. With 'Nos Bombers se rendra à Madrid!' being a popular point-of-call phrase.
Espionage: Les Yeux et les Oreilles de Napoléon (Popularly abbreviated as 'YON' or 'Les YONs') is the main intelligence agency of France. It dates back, in theory, to the days of Napoleon Bonaparte, where he would use his most trusted as spies and/or scouts for the French cause.

Other Info
Brief Description of your Economy: France is an Industrial nation, oftentimes being called the 'Workshop of the World' due to her immense amount of factories. Sugar, Coffee and Cotton is produced in Haiti, however this business is less lucrative due to both the abolition of slavery and the production of cheaper goods elsewhere. Tea and unrefined mineral goods are also produced Inde Française. Oil in Egypte, Sud de l'Egypte, Le Protectorat d'Aden and elsewhere within the French Empire makes for lucrative business, though these are easily overshadowed by Oil deposits in the British East Indies, the Ottoman Empire and in European Libya. Several cities such as Amsterdam and Rome are, also, incredibly lucrative; with Amsterdam being famed for it's stock exchange and other economic business and Rome bringing in million of tourist Francs for the United Republics per month. The French control the Suez canal, which generates a lot of income from tolls, and the Gibraltar Straight's control is contested between Europa and France. Rubber, also, is produced in Sokoto.
Goals: Maintain current landmass, Spread the tenets of Republicanism and Bonapartism, Expand influence in the Oil-rich Ottoman Empire, Deal with enemies in Europe (namely Europa and the Imperial Federation).
History:
The history of France, in Europe at the very least, is practically the same until 1803, when the Napoleonic War, or as it's known in France 'La Grande Guerre Patriotique' and in Northern Italy 'La Guerra dei Lumi', began. It was a continuation of the wars sparked by the French Revolution, and consisted of a Coalition consisting of most of Europe. Napoleon lead the Grande Armée personally, as Emperor, for most of the war. In the war, much of France's current territory was taken. The Netherlands, Switzerland and North Italy were the mainland acquisitions, along with Gibraltar, Egypt, the Palestine, the Greek Islands and Byzantium. Aden and Macau were, too, seized as colonial possessions. France was, from their point of view, the victor of the wars, having maintained their government and expanded their borders. The wars ended in 1811, and then France's attention turned outwards. The Haitian Revolt was partially successful, with Napoleon agreeing to - reluctantly - end slavery not only in Haiti, but throughout the Empire.

Napoleon, personally, lead a small landing force in the Invasion of Taiwan (1812) which lead to the establishment of the Colonie of Taiwan. This colony existed mostly for the protection of Macau, a much more profitable city in the region under French control. Napoleon, then, used his influence and friendship with the Tipu Sultan to incorporate Mysore as, first, a protectorate of the French Empire. It soon, however, became partially incorporated as a colony. Madagascar and East Africa were acquired during the scramble for Africa.

RP Sample: Y'know moi. I can provide one if necessary, though.

Accepted. Though if you wouldn't mind, could you drop Nigeria so that Europa can have one decent colony in Africa?

B-b-b-b-b-b Rubber.

I'd be willing to give up Goa and the surrounding two provinces, if that's the same?

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:30 am

Finished.

Lunas Legion wrote:
Generic Info
Nation Name: Imperial Federation (Kaiserliche Bundes)
Symbols: Flag, Coat of Arms
Homeland Population: 69,568,000
Imperial Population: 77,529,000
Location/Claims: As per map, but with that last empty bit of Africa, Bermuda, New Caledonia, and Ceylon.
Capital City: Berlin

Government Info
Government Type: Federal Constitutional Monarchy
Brief Explanation of Government: The Imperial Federation is made up of a series of states, each of which is able to make it's own laws. Of these states, 8 are randomly selected at every 6 year election to be 'elector' states, which has their citizens vote on who should be the Chancellor of the Federation.

The government of the states themselves follows a set template; a elected Chancellor, and a Prince, who has a noble or ecclesiarchal title of that area. They preside over that state's Diet, which debates and passes laws. The Imperial Diet follows a similar model, except it's members are the Princes and elected Chancellors, president over by the Kaiser and the High Chancellor.
Ideology: Liberalism, Conservatism, Fascism (More detail to come)
Leader/s:  Kaiserin Charlotte Von Hapsburg, High Chancellor Helmut Von Straussen

Population Info
Brief Description of your people: The people of the Confederation are content, for the most part; although some, especially in Italy and Denmark, wish for independence, they are happy with the autonomy provided by the Constitution. Most are literate, due to a decent school system, and they are provided with a decent level of healthcare which can deal with minor diseases and injuries.

Religion:
46% Protestant
45% Catholic
7% Hindi
1% Jewish

Ethnicity:
74% German
6% Polish
4% Slovakian
3% Danish
11% Other

Main/Accepted Culture(s): North German, South German
Other Cultures: Czech, Slovakian, Polish

Military Info
Army (Kasierliche Streitkräfte) (KSK); 723,500 standing, 6,160,000 reserve
Kaiserliche Garde (Imperial Guard) (KGU)
The Kaiserin's personal bodyguard, they are arguably the most well-trained troops in the Kaiserliche Streitkräfte, although few in number. They are also rarely committed to battle themselves, instead mostly responsible for ceremonial duties and the protection of the monarch. Currently numbers 3,500 men.

Kaiserliche Fremdenlegion (Imperial Foreign Legion) (KFL)
The Imperial Foreign Legion is responsible for keeping order in the Confederation's colonies; this has given them the well-deserved reputation for being the hardiest soldiers in the empire, and equal to the KBK in operations in most terrains. However, the KFL is limited by the Constution only allowing it to recruit from and operate outside Europe. Currently numbers 9,500 men.

Kaiserliche Armee (Imperial Army) (KAR)
The Kaiserliche Armee is the main branch of the Kasierliche Streitkräfte; it does a good deal of the killing and most of the dying. Although not as well equipped or as well trained as the KGU or other special forces within the Kaiserliche Streitkräfte, it is still trained and equipped to a decent standard. Currently numbers 600,000 men.

Kaiserliche Berg-Korps (Imperial Mountain Corps) (KBK)
Originally created as a police force for the Alps, the force was soon repurposed into the Kaiserliche Berg-Korps which functions as the Kaiserliche Streitkräfte's main force in the Alps and within Austria. Given the same training as the KFL and the same equipment as the KGU, they are a formidable force although they lack heavy artillery, but make up for it with mobility.
Currently numbers 30,000 men.

Angriff-Ingenieur-Korps (Assault Engineer Corps) (AIK)
The AIK is meant to supplement the STK in offensive operations; trained in mining, counter-mining and demolitions, they augument any assault by the KAR or other corps with well-placed tunnels and demolitions. Also use flamethrowers for clearing fortified areas and responsible for the setting up of any static defensive positions. Currently numbers 30,000 men.

Schock Truppe Korps (Shock Troop Corps) (STK)
A specialist assault force, the STK is equipped for brutal CQC operations. As such, they are primarily armed with SMGs and grenades, and usually spearhead assault forces into towns, cities, or through tunnels. They occasionally use flamethrowers if the operator wishes to do so.
Currently numbers 30,000 men.

Kaiserlichen Motorisierten Kavallerie-Korps (Imperial Motorized Cavalry Corps) (KKK)
The KKK is a somewhat experimental formation; although primarily cavalry, they include 10 experimental Gepanzerte Flammenwerfer Träger, usually shortened to GFT. The division primarily exists as a harassing force to break through enemy lines and destroy artillery and supply dumps while the GFTs are used to hold a breach or create one. However, they can only be used in battle with the consent of the Kasierin herself. Currently numbers 20,000 men and 10 GFTs.

Staatliche Reservekräfte (State Reserve Troops) (SRK)
The Staatliche Reservekräfte is the term used for the reserve forces when mobilised. Although they are normally subordinated to the other branches of service, the SRK exists to ensure that the reserves are trained and mobilised in a orderly manner. Currently able to raise 6,160,000 men.

Bürger Garde (Citizen Guard) (BRG)
The Bürger Garde is a designation used for irregular militia forces and partisans behind enemy lines. As such, it is not a standing military, but a command framework to be used with such units as they are formed. Currently numbers 500 men, mostly command and logistics staff, to coordinate the unknown number of joiners during wartime.

Navy (Kaiserliche Flotte) (KLF)
Kaiserliche Schwereflotte (Imperial Heavy Fleet) (KSF)
The Schwereflotte controls all of Germany's naval vessels fit for the line of battle. Although not as strong as the Kaiserin would like, the Chancellor has recently authorised a new expansion plan for the KSF to augument it while older ships are passed to the KPF.
Currently has 6 Dreadnoughts, 5 Pre-Dreadnoughts, 3 Battlecrusiers, 19 Armoured Crusiers, 42 Destroyers.

Küstenpatrouille Flotte (Coastal Patrol Fleet) (KPF)
The KPF mostly functions as a anti-smuggler/border runner force; as such, it is mainly made up of gunboats, torpedo boats and also handles the reserve pool of ships for the KSF. Although only meant to patrol the Federation's coast, it's ships can be sent into battle if needed.
Currently has 3 Protected Crusiers, 15 Gunboats, 19 Torpedo Boats.

U-Boot-Flotte (Submarine Fleet) (UBF)
A recent creation, the UBF's main aim is to harass enemy shipping during a war while also offering a first strike capability should the Kaiserin authorise a pre-emptive strike to defend the Federation. Although it only has a small number of ships, none of which are suited for open battle, the UBF is a valued arm of the Kaiserliche Flotte. Currently has 25 U-Boats.

Ufer-Schutzkorps (Shore Protection Corps) (USK)
The USK is a small arm of the Kaiserliche Flotte, and is responsible for the defence of naval bases, shipyards and manning coastal artillery installations. Mostly made up of those who dropped out of the army, it isn't as well-trained or as well-equipped as the KSK's land forces, but as it's main aim is to provide security, it doesn't need it, although they can be used to augument KSK forces if needed. Currently numbers 11,000.

Kaiserliche Marine-Korps (Imperial Marine Corps) (KMK)
The KMK is the main force for landward power projection within the KLF; well-trained and equipped, it is able to respond to situations as they occur quickly, especially within the colonies. However, it lacks heavy artillery, and as such requires quick reinforcement if facing heavy resistance. Currently numbers 15,000, 70 transport ships.

Marine-Ingenieur-Korps (Naval Engineer Corps) (MIK)
The naval version of the AIK, the MIK exists to provide the capability to assemble bases and fortifications quickly while also providing logistical support to naval assets and repair capabilities. They are responsible for overseeing the building of new ships as well, but are not combat troops. Currently numbers 8,000.

Air force:
Kaiserliche Luftwaffe (Imperial Airforce) (KLU)
A new arm of the armed forces, the KLU has not received substantial funding. As such, it is lacking behind most major powers numbers-wise, but is able to keep pace technologically. As it's main aim is for aerial denial rather than ground attack, it is almost entirely made up of fighters.
Currently has 300 aircraft; 275 fighters and 25 ground attack.

Luftwaffe Ingenieur Korps (Airforce Engineer Corps) (LIK)
The LIK does to the Luftwaffe what the MIK does to the Schwereflotte; it provides maintatence on aircraft, oversees the construction of new aircraft while also possessing the capabilities to assemble fortifications if needed, although this is not it's primary purpose. Like the MIK, they are not combat troops either. Currently has 3,000 men.

Fliegerhorst-Schutzkorps (Airbase Protection Corps) (FSK)
The FSK is the single smallest unit in the entire armed forces; however, as it's role is simply to provide security for airbases and aircraft factories. Like the USK, it is a second-line force, meant for security, not frontline combat. Currently numbers 2,000 men.

Espionage:
Ausländische Überwachungsdienst (Foreign Monitoring Service) (AUD)
The AUD is a chronically under-manned and under-resourced agency; as such, it's effectiveness is limited due to it's inability to cover a wide area of operations and as such it's few operatives are normally kept within the Confederation's close neighbours.
Currently has 50 field operatives.

Interne Polizei (Internal Police) (IPZ)
The IPZ acts as the Confederation's secret police, and has the authority to requisition any assets from any other agency it deems necessary to complete it's assigned task. Due to this abundance of resources, the IPZ is far more effective than the AUD, although it, the AUD and the GPE are locked in a bitter inter-service rivalry. Currently has 175 field operatives.

Grenze Patrouillendienst (Border Patrol Service) (GPE)
The GPE serves as the Confederation's border police and occasional use as the Kaiserin's paramilitary enforcer unit. Their main purpose is to prevent smuggling, the entry of banned persons/substances, and the execution of foreign spies found in the Confederation. Although not combat troops, they often find themselves garrisoning forts during wartime.
Currently numbers 20,000 men.

Other Info
Brief Description of your Economy: The Confederation's economy is heavily industrialised; as such, it exports a large amount of manufactured goods to the rest of the world. However, due to the large industrialisation, the agricultural sector is rather small, and as such the Confederation depends on food imports to feed itself.
Goals: Ensure that Germany remains a great power, expand the KLU, UBF and KSF to be capable of fulfilling their intended roles to the fullest, liberate any occupied Germans.
History: The history of the Kaiserliche Bundes begins in 1805; after several years of war against Napoleon, Emperor Francis agrees to a ceasefire due to dissent within the Empire. However, despite ending the war, the component states of the HRE, led by Prussia, force Francis to abdicate from the thrones of Austria and Bohemia alongside that of the Holy Roman Empire and place his daughter Ludovika-Elisabeth, then 15, on the throne. And thus the Große Föderalisierung, or 'Great Federalization' began.

The initial reforms were slow; Elisabeth married Fredrick William, heir to the Kingdom of Prussia, in 1806, but not before changing the succession law so that the first child of the Kaiser or Kaiserin would be heir to the throne, and that any children of the Kaiser or Kaiserin would always be Hapsburgs.

Although this caused much anger among the princes of the HRE, Elisabeth created the first draft of what would eventually become the Constitution of the Imperial Federation, which formalised the rights of the Princes to make whatever laws they wished within their fiefdoms and collect their own taxes while providing a part to the Emperor.

The reforms over the next 60 years were slow; Germany remained out of European affairs, quietly reforming the mish-mash of states within the HRE into a organized confederation where the Kaiser controlled the only army and made country-wide laws, while the component states were free to supplement said laws. With Fredrick's death in 1846, Elisabeth continued the reforms to formalise the HRE.

Elisabeth died in 1876, but left the HRE a changed place; much more centralised, and with the princes ruling their fiefdoms by the Kaiser's will. Her successor, Georg Hapsburg, continued the reforms, and eventually proclaimed the Kaiserliche Bundes in 1890 after establishing Imperial colonies and incorporating the Republic of Venice into the HRE. Georg died in 1890, shortly after the formation of the Kaiserliche Bundes, leaving the throne to Sepp Hapsburg.

Sepp, widely known as 'Sepp the Soldier', was responsible for the reorganisation of the Imperial Armed Forces into a organized fighting force as well as the expansion of the KSF and the formation of the KLU. Sepp died in 1919, leaving the throne to his daughter Charlotte.

RP Sample:
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Bujahla
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bujahla » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:32 am

Liecthenbourg wrote:
Bujahla wrote:

Yes, gain a Pacific Coast in the unclaimed regions of Canada to my North. :)

No (en espanol). That shall be the "League of Boreal America" or perhaps Boreal Florida if the spanish name for the continent stayed. We won't let you! For the natives!
*Huzzah he lives!*

Nah, son. Britain was all like "yo, why my colonies be all uppity an' shit?!" And Lord Durham laid it straight: "they be wantin' legislation with representation, dawg."

Never Forget / My Best IC Posts
Never Forget / My Longest Running Series
Never Forget / My Best RP

Caltarania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Caltarania » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:33 am

Bujahla wrote:
Liecthenbourg wrote:Yes, gain a Pacific Coast in the unclaimed regions of Canada to my North. :)

No (en espanol). That shall be the "League of Boreal America" or perhaps Boreal Florida if the spanish name for the continent stayed. We won't let you! For the natives!

-Marianne turns to look at Mother Florida-

What are you planning to do to my kids?

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:34 am

Bujahla wrote:
Liecthenbourg wrote:Yes, gain a Pacific Coast in the unclaimed regions of Canada to my North. :)

You may call it Florida, my people certainly don't. :p
And sure, make it an NPC. I'll just become their friends and such.

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

Caltarania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Caltarania » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:52 am

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:53 am

Caltarania wrote:I was bored.

http://i.imgur.com/KSIfJl0.png

It's beautiful.
:hug:

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

Caltarania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Caltarania » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:53 am

Liecthenbourg wrote:
Caltarania wrote:I was bored.

http://i.imgur.com/KSIfJl0.png

It's beautiful.

:P

Last edited by Caltarania on Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Caltarania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Caltarania » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:23 am

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:24 am

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse