NATION

PASSWORD

Mana Academy (OOC) (Semi-Open, Fantasy/Slice of Life)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Rhomaia
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:03 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Rhomaia wrote:Excessively bleeding out, while having a spear made of lava thrust in his chest, with that same molten rock burning him all over under the armor.

The heat might be killing him more than his internal organs rupturing.

OW?!

Anyway, let's get Ruta in here, please? XD

As soon as I can, I will. And right now, my family wants to go somewhere. :(
And Lord only knows how long they'll take trying to decide where.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:04 pm

Rhomaia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:OW?!

Anyway, let's get Ruta in here, please? XD

As soon as I can, I will. And right now, my family wants to go somewhere. :(
And Lord only knows how long they'll take trying to decide where.

Well, post while they're deciding! :lol:
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Saleon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:13 pm

Hetland 2 wrote:
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
See? He might go insane due to the amount of pain, but he isn't dead yet.

Fucking baby. Also what's going on? This might be a good time for Solomon to show up, since his specialty is healing magic.

maybe... After we detain him... He is kinda super evil right now.
Sommelier and Sacrificer of Individuals to The Old Gods

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"Rood Dood," said Donner Blitzen
"You guys are the coolest Sadists on the internet," Said Blitzen
"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:25 pm

Saleon wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote:
Fucking baby. Also what's going on? This might be a good time for Solomon to show up, since his specialty is healing magic.

maybe... After we detain him... He is kinda super evil right now.

Erm...yeah. If he actually manages to live through the whole ordeal of being slowly burned by molten lava.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Saldinado
Minister

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:26 pm

Rhomaia wrote:
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
He's just bleeding while pinned to the ground.

Excessively bleeding out, while having a spear made of lava thrust in his chest, with that same molten rock burning him all over under the armor.

Hm. Seeing that the weapon went through and through, and it's made of lava, and his suit is keeping in the heat, I can say that he will most likely be cooked from the inside-out, causing his internal organs to....well cook, as well as his skin and the rest of his body to suffer from fourth degree burns and go into shock due to the lost of blood and/or traumatic injury, resulting in him dying in a matter of minutes. 1-3 at the most.

But if it's in his chest then he would've been killed almost instantly due to close proximity to the heart and lungs. So death is less than a minute. A mere few seconds.
Last edited by Saldinado on Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:27 pm

Saldinado wrote:
Rhomaia wrote:Excessively bleeding out, while having a spear made of lava thrust in his chest, with that same molten rock burning him all over under the armor.

Hm. Seeing that the weapon went through and through, and it's made of lava, and his suit is keeping in the heat, I can say that he will most likely be cooked from the inside-out, causing his internal organs to....well cook, as well as his skin and the rest of his body to suffer from fourth degree burns and go into shock due to the lost of blood and/or traumatic injury, resulting in him dying in a matter of minutes. 1-3 at the most.

Sooooooo...he should be dead by now.

My question is how is he not screaming in mortal agony?
-Alan Jackson

Saldinado
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:30 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Saldinado wrote:Hm. Seeing that the weapon went through and through, and it's made of lava, and his suit is keeping in the heat, I can say that he will most likely be cooked from the inside-out, causing his internal organs to....well cook, as well as his skin and the rest of his body to suffer from fourth degree burns and go into shock due to the lost of blood and/or traumatic injury, resulting in him dying in a matter of minutes. 1-3 at the most.

If the wound if near his chest and the spear punctured and collapsed a lung or the heat would've scorched his lungs, it would be difficult to impossible to let air through them and allowing him to scream.
Last edited by Saldinado on Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:41 pm

Saldinado wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Sooooooo...he should be dead by now.

If the wound if near his chest, then the heat would've scorched his lungs, making it difficult to let air through them and allowing him to scream.

It passes through his stomach. Henry pulled and kicked him back. While on the ground, he was pinned with 4 more shards (2 at his legs and 2 at his hands), along with one the spear pinning him again, before Henry pulled it over and placed another shard in his shoulder (where he hit the spear the second time)
Nothing to see here, move along.

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:46 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Saldinado wrote:Hm. Seeing that the weapon went through and through, and it's made of lava, and his suit is keeping in the heat, I can say that he will most likely be cooked from the inside-out, causing his internal organs to....well cook, as well as his skin and the rest of his body to suffer from fourth degree burns and go into shock due to the lost of blood and/or traumatic injury, resulting in him dying in a matter of minutes. 1-3 at the most.

a lack of consciousness.

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:00 pm

Saleon wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Sooooooo...he should be dead by now.

a lack of consciousness.

Ah. Right.
-Alan Jackson

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:16 pm

I say kill all the bad guys, mercy is overrated.

At the very least, you should let Natalie turn them into cheese and then share them among the students who aren't too squeamish. Or she could just eat them all by herself. Or bite all their heads off. Or slice them up with her deadly cheese wire and turn them into sliced cheese. Then all the students could have slices!

They wouldn't even have to know where they came from, really...

Saldinado
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:18 pm

Charlia wrote:I say kill all the bad guys, mercy is overrated.

At the very least, you should let Natalie turn them into cheese and then share them among the students who aren't too squeamish. Or she could just eat them all by herself. Or bite all their heads off. Or slice them up with her deadly cheese wire and turn them into sliced cheese. Then all the students could have slices!

Or you could let Natalie turn them into cheese, let the Ignis students cook them to the point that they melt, and boom!

You got yourself a good fondue party.
Last edited by Saldinado on Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:23 pm

Saldinado wrote:

Or you could let Natalie turn them into cheese, let the Ignis students cook them to the point that they melt, and boom!

or not cannibalize people. Virgo is dead, lyn will probs die or be imprisoned magically. I say give ambrosia a chance. See if she'll change, provide her some possible, positive character growth.

✎ Member - ℘ædagog

I'm famous

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:27 pm

Saldinado wrote:

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?! O.O
-Alan Jackson

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:29 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Saldinado wrote:Or you could let Natalie turn them into cheese, let the Ignis students cook them to the point that they melt, and boom!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?! O.O

It's Charli. She's normal. I would be worried if she said "Why can't everyone be friends?".

But Sal... Well, that I don't know. However, I do vote for keeping Ambrosia alive and somewhat cure her of her condition.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:31 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Luminesa wrote:WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?! O.O

It's Charli. She's normal. I would be worried if she said "Why can't everyone be friends?".

But Sal... Well, that I don't know. However, I do vote for keeping Ambrosia alive and somewhat cure her of her condition.

Lol. It'd kinda be like the boomerang episode from Ed Edd n' Eddy, where everyone who held the cursed boomerang changed personalities. XD

I do too, though it's not like I ever planned to just straight kill her.
-Alan Jackson

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:35 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:

Lol. It'd kinda be like the boomerang episode from Ed Edd n' Eddy, where everyone who held the cursed boomerang changed personalities. XD

I do too, though it's not like I ever planned to just straight kill her.
well she technically is dead now...

✎ Member - ℘ædagog

I'm famous

Saldinado
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:36 pm

I was kidding! I don't condone the eating of people.

And yes, let Ambrosia live. See what Shaun has to say about her new look.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:38 pm

No mercy, kill 'em all.

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:39 pm

Charlia wrote:No mercy, kill 'em all.
*gives charli a bunch of fresh victims to dehead.

✎ Member - ℘ædagog

I'm famous

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:40 pm

We tried Lumi. We tried. USE IT CAREFULLY.

*Gives Decapitation Axe*

I SAID CAREFULLY.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:40 pm

Saleon wrote:
*gives charli a bunch of fresh victims to dehead.

*grins evilly, starts humming*

Gotta kill 'em all...
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:

*Gives Decapitation Axe*

I SAID CAREFULLY.
Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. :twisted:
Saldinado wrote:I was kidding! I don't condone the eating of people.

I DO!

Well, actually I condone the eating of cheese.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:54 pm

Charlia wrote:
Saleon wrote:*gives charli a bunch of fresh victims to dehead.

*grins evilly, starts humming*

Gotta kill 'em all...
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:

*Gives Decapitation Axe*

I SAID CAREFULLY.
Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. :twisted:
Saldinado wrote:I was kidding! I don't condone the eating of people.

I DO!

Well, actually I condone the eating of cheese.

I too condone the eating of fermented dairy products. X3
-Alan Jackson

Vlamistaatti
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vlamistaatti » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:34 pm

Waking up at 9:15 pm, somehow am still tad bit sleepyh..

Silverakia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Silverakia » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:37 pm

WE SHOULD MAKE CUPCAKES!
Genderfluid pansexual eccentric nerdy idiotic Asian-American citizen who is the Child of Cthulhu, secretly Merlin, in the mafia, is a werewolf, being a Pastafarian, and awesomer then you. I'm also your resident idiota!
Mistooken for the French Counter: Over 9000 33
DEFCON: [3]
Reason: War has greatly disappated.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse