NATION

PASSWORD

Mana Academy (OOC) (Semi-Open, Fantasy/Slice of Life)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:57 pm

Sonitusia wrote:And that folks is a delicious meal I will never make again.

Literally so random that I'm afraid for my health.

I ate stranger things, and I'm still alive.
Nothing to see here, move along.

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:58 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Sonitusia wrote:And that folks is a delicious meal I will never make again.

Literally so random that I'm afraid for my health.

Things like bugs, yes?
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING
Check out my Deviantart for shit drawings!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Holy Messenger of Imperialjapanism and Twin Sibling of Shyluz
Shyluz wrote:The second 'tanks' was said, it was all over.

Gensokyu wrote:So that happened.

They say that in the great wars of NS Summer, there was one who did not fight with blood, but with iron. They named this one the Master of Tanks, and the thunderous sound of cannon and the rattling of machine guns could be heard far and wide, the crossroads before the capital of CotM being defended by this valiant one until it stood alone. Shitposters layed in droves, and entire army having been slain by the might of Sonitusia, Master of Tanks, Commandant of Iron, and Slinger of Shells.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:01 pm

Sonitusia wrote:
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:

Things like bugs, yes?

Actually, yes. At the Insectarium in New Orleans, they bake bugs in chocolate and in cookies. They also make them all spicy and stuff. They were actually quite delicious. :3
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Vlamistaatti
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vlamistaatti » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:11 pm

Still open-ish eh?

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:17 pm

Vlamistaatti wrote:Still open-ish eh?

Yeah. Feel free to app!

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:28 pm

dang it, now ambrosia is a slave to catherine. How is she not a villain we want to kill? Either way, for now, just assume she transported you guys back. I can't make a good post from my phone.
Sommelier and Sacrificer of Individuals to The Old Gods

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"Rood Dood," said Donner Blitzen
"You guys are the coolest Sadists on the internet," Said Blitzen
"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:32 pm

Saleon wrote:dang it, now ambrosia is a slave to catherine. How is she not a villain we want to kill? Either way, for now, just assume she transported you guys back. I can't make a good post from my phone.

Catherine is like...Chaotic Good.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:37 pm

Sonitusia wrote:
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:

Things like bugs, yes?

Not bugs. A stranger combination of all things I could find at the fridge. At 3 a.m.

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:40 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Saleon wrote:dang it, now ambrosia is a slave to catherine. How is she not a villain we want to kill? Either way, for now, just assume she transported you guys back. I can't make a good post from my phone.

Catherine is like...Chaotic Good.

leaning more evil... your alignment system is twisted. I generally consider chaotic good to be: "will try and help or assist others, even if the law does not agree, in most instances."
Last edited by Saleon on Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sommelier and Sacrificer of Individuals to The Old Gods

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"Rood Dood," said Donner Blitzen
"You guys are the coolest Sadists on the internet," Said Blitzen
"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

Saldinado
Minister

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:41 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Sonitusia wrote:Things like bugs, yes?

Actually, yes. At the Insectarium in New Orleans, they bake bugs in chocolate and in cookies. They also make them all spicy and stuff. They were actually quite delicious. :3

They do? Hm. I didn't know that and I've been there for the first half of my life.

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Sonitusia wrote:Things like bugs, yes?

Not bugs. A stranger combination of all things I could find at the fridge. At 3 a.m.

Sounds like the case of the munchies to me.
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Chrome Legion
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:48 pm

Saleon wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Catherine is like...Chaotic Good.

leaning more evil... your alignment system is twisted.

"Catherine" has pretty much left the building, at least for now.
The year’s at the spring,
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The hill-side’s dew-pearled;
The lark’s on the wing;
The snail’s on the thorn;
God’s in His heaven—
All’s right with the world!

hi!

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:58 pm

Ah iz will try to make a post before tonight.
Don't worry. I'm just a bridge troll that feeds on forum drama.
Harbinger of the RP endtimes.
we will send a air stare on libya if they don't stop their attack
The krang countered the wave with something. And continued to try and take over the decepticon seeker.
Everybody! Can you stop saying that the cargo ship sinking we have done lately was a war crime. We were trying to economically destroy the UK.
Mair glows brightly and transforms in a human, wearing a white cloak, "leave us"
"FIRE IN THE HOE" he bellowed before triggering the explosive.
Julius Ceasar was a normal 14 year old who played Elder Tale in Russia.
We have already established, more powerful beings are not a proper weakness.

I miss Kare-bear :C

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:11 pm

You know, I really can't see how fire can be useful against zombies.

The whole point of flame-based weaponry is to inflict overwhelming pain until the target perishes from it. But zombies don't feel pain.

Basically, when you set a zombie on fire, it'll just keep chasing you. Do you really want flaming zombies chasing you? They were bad enough when not blazing hot red.
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING

They say that in the great wars of NS Summer, there was one who did not fight with blood, but with iron. They named this one the Master of Tanks, and the thunderous sound of cannon and the rattling of machine guns could be heard far and wide, the crossroads before the capital of CotM being defended by this valiant one until it stood alone. Shitposters layed in droves, and entire army having been slain by the might of Sonitusia, Master of Tanks, Commandant of Iron, and Slinger of Shells.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:15 pm

Saleon wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Catherine is like...Chaotic Good.

leaning more evil... your alignment system is twisted. I generally consider chaotic good to be: "will try and help or assist others, even if the law does not agree, in most instances."

Which she is, in that she's fighting Lyn...but you're right. She's more Chaotic Neutral, now.
-Alan Jackson

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:18 pm

Sonitusia wrote:You know, I really can't see how fire can be useful against zombies.

The whole point of flame-based weaponry is to inflict overwhelming pain until the target perishes from it. But zombies don't feel pain.

Basically, when you set a zombie on fire, it'll just keep chasing you. Do you really want flaming zombies chasing you? They were bad enough when not blazing hot red.

At high temperatures flames can destroy muscles and bones preventing the zombies from moving and cauterize the wounds preventing them from healing.
The krang countered the wave with something. And continued to try and take over the decepticon seeker.
Everybody! Can you stop saying that the cargo ship sinking we have done lately was a war crime. We were trying to economically destroy the UK.
Mair glows brightly and transforms in a human, wearing a white cloak, "leave us"

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:21 pm

Hetland 2 wrote:
Sonitusia wrote:You know, I really can't see how fire can be useful against zombies.

At high temperatures flames can destroy muscles and bones preventing the zombies from moving and cauterize the wounds preventing them from healing.

O.O
-Alan Jackson

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:22 pm

Also, SAL POST!!!
-Alan Jackson

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:23 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote: At high temperatures flames can destroy muscles and bones preventing the zombies from moving and cauterize the wounds preventing them from healing.

O.O

What? You've never had to dispose of a Bo... Never mind.

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:24 pm

Hetland 2 wrote:

Hmm, that's true.

But it will still take a while to do so, and while you're waiting for your zombie to finish cooking, you'll have to run.
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:26 pm

Luminesa wrote:Also, SAL POST!!!

Well, Sal didn't post, but I did. :twisted:
Sonitusia wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote: At high temperatures flames can destroy muscles and bones preventing the zombies from moving and cauterize the wounds preventing them from healing.

Hmm, that's true.

But it will still take a while to do so, and while you're waiting for your zombie to finish cooking, you'll have to run.
I love that while I was writing edgy stuff you guys were discussing the logistics of setting zombies on fire.

Saldinado
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:27 pm

Which Sal?!
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:31 pm

Saldinado wrote:

Which Sal?!

Saleon, so Rabbit and company can get back to the school.
-Alan Jackson

Saldinado
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:36 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Saldinado wrote:Which Sal?!

Saleon, so Rabbit and company can get back to the school.

Oh okay. And is everyone out of the library?

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:47 pm

Sonitusia wrote:

Hmm, that's true.

Not necessarily. Fire doesn't always have to behave like fire when it's magical. Fire would not have to wait to get to burning point but instead could be cast at a higher temperature. Zombies in the meantime lack a sense of pain making them unlikely to flee or put the fires out.

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:54 pm

Hetland 2 wrote:
Sonitusia wrote:Hmm, that's true.

Not necessarily. Fire doesn't always have to behave like fire when it's magical. Fire would not have to wait to get to burning point but instead could be cast at a higher temperature. Zombies in the meantime lack a sense of pain making them unlikely to flee or put the fires out.

Adding magic into the equation makes things worse, because maybe the zombies have magical properties themselves.
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse