NATION

PASSWORD

Rise of the Undead (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Yakzistan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Yakzistan » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:54 am

Andrei Markus
February 4, nighttime
Macwahoc, Maine

Andrei arrived at his home that evening and started to get ready for the night. Andrei unlocked his gunsafe hidden in his closet. He grabbed his DSA Arms FN-FAL chambered in .308 Winchester and started loading his FAL magazines. Luckily for Andrei, he always a decent supply of ammunition for his firearms, Andrei had around 1,500 rounds of .308 Winchester , most of it which was military surplus. Andrei loaded up 140 rounds in his FAL magazines. We went outside and boarded up the windows with some plywoods and set up some makeshift punji sticks pits. He ate a hearty dinner and went outside and got on his roof and waited with his FN-FAL and fog light.

Around 8:33 pm, Andrei spotted 6 walkers heading down the road towards the town. Andrei took a deep breath and took a shot a one of the walkers head. The now deceased walker hit the pavement and his fellow walkers then turn to Andrei driveway. They shambled slowly up towards the house. Andrei quickly dispatched them quickly with a precise shots. Over the several hours, Andrei killed around 13 or so walkers until 11:06 pm. Andrei then climbed down to roof and when inside his home and contemplated about plans of escaping Maine. Andrei then barred up his door and locked his bedroom door and leaned his hardwood chair against it. He then placed his Browning Hi-Power on his nightstand and got himself some sleep.
The Belakosarian Republic

(Formerly known as Yakzistan)

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:55 am

Lingria wrote:"Sector Bravo, Is the code name for the Arlington Memorial Bridge. Recently we've had increase undead sightings in that area and the Private here said its been breached. So we're gonna check it out" He said this as he quickly drove toward the eastern side of DC

"Oh...okay." Bella replied. She readjusted her handle on the M4A1; placing a finger close to the trigger in case of an immediate decision. "I can help."
Equalsun Empire is my spirit animal.
Feel free to follow my Tumblr to view my art!! ^^ SwankyPankeroni
Trace and Charli are my besties! ^-^
Personal Navigator of Tracian Empire!
*throws in cool nicknames for other NSers* (/ouo)/*.*.*

Aelex
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Aelex » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:03 pm

Helsary wrote:Alex opened the door on the front-right side of the police cruiser, getting inside. He lit himself a cigar and then closed the door. Pushing a button, he lowered the window on his side just a little bit, so the smoke could go out.

Alex remembered that the new ''crew member'' that joined them was unaware of the trapped backpack he had.

''Hey,'' he said, addressing the presumed medicine student. '' don't touch my fucking backpack in the trunk. You're gonna blow us up. If you need something, just tell me and I'll open it myself and get the thing or things for you. Also, would you be so kind as to give me the whiskey from the backseat?''

Alex glanced at the back-pack than he took the bottle of whiskey "Mind if I took a swig? He asked, Walking across the street with all the zombie quite make a man thirsty..." the biker looked amused, but he nodded lightly, smiling.
Alex took a mouthful of whiskey, he feeled it pouring in his throat like a wave of lava, burning him but also warning him, keeping away all the tiredness he had, "God that's good, he sayed, too bad it's not vodka... I'll damn myself for vodka..." He lend the bottle to the man, watch him took a swig too, then asked him "So your name is Alex too? If we're both Alex, it may make some problems, so if you want, you can call me by my last name, "L'Homme", when we'll know each other better, you may even give me a surname, but it's still a bit too early to do so, no?".
He took the time to sit himself a little better then he continued;
"It seem, he sayed, we're going to travel for a bit of time, so, what about a little chat? I do have to say I'm quite curious about you, and I guess you do want to know at least a little the stranger you allowed in your car...".
He smiled cheerfuly and sayed "Soooooooo... What about you, Leonard? Is that Leonard? Yeah it is... Yeah? Well, so, what about you? What was you doing before... Well, before everything turned to shit? I do am curious too about our biker friend, but I do fear that he might want to use my own bones to cut my throat if I ask him, so that's why I'm starting with ya..."
Citoyen Français. Bonapartiste Républicain (aka De Gaule's Gaullisme) with Keynesian leanings on economics. Latin Christian.

The New Byzantine
Minister

Founded: Dec 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Byzantine » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:05 pm

Rex Laurels - New York City

After the crash in the restaurant, it was morning, Rex wake up surviving the crash, he was equipped with a knife and with his laptop only, his head was hurt and he said, "God fucking damn it.." and then he gets out on the car and he could see a devastating event where zombies are now breeding also in New York and then the zombies gets an attention to Rex and Rex said, "Well..shit." and then Rex decided to run and then he said into his mind, "I will do my parkour skills to escape from this nightmare!" and then Rex climbed on the electric poster which it doesn't function anymore, he jumped in every electric poster and he decided to have a gun.

In the New York Police Department
Rex arrived in NYPD which it's heavily guarded by armed policemen, the police aim at Rex, the police said, "Hands up!" and then Rex raised his hand and the police said, "Are you part of that..wait, are you that YouTube star who can do parkour skills?" and Rex said, "Yes..that's me, sir." and Rex hands were lowered and the police said, "Hmm, I'm one of your subscribers, kid, but get inside now before those deadly people will notice us!" and then Rex and the police entered the NYPD, closing the doors, and Rex said, "Sir, do you even know what's happening!?" and the police said, "A virus has hit East Coast which is known as an undead virus that originated in Mali, I thought this was a hoax but it was true..the worse nightmare has rule the world." and Rex said, "At least we survived, well..is there survivors here too?" and the police said, "Yes, a lot..the people consist almost a hundred now and they are equipped with guns, you should equip a gun too, kid." and then the police give the pistol which is a Beretta to Rex and Rex said, "Thanks, sir..I guess we are facing a new era isn't it? It's like humanity is facing extinction." and the police said, "I know son..say, where are your parents?" and Rex said, "They are dead sir..I killed them because they turned one of those things outside." and the police said, "I'm sorry to hear that, my whole family also turned into one of those things outside and what about your relatives?" and Rex said, "I don't know if my aunt, my uncle, and my two cousins are still alive." and the police said, "I hope they'll be alive, we will pray for them." and Rex said, "Agreed and I am hungry, sir, is there a restaurant-like in this headquarters?" and the police said, "Sure, just go straight, kid." and Rex said, "Thank you.", Rex was really hungry but at least he got survived, he was now equipped with Beretta, a kitchen knife, and a backpack which inside there is a laptop.
Kumbhalgarh wrote:"Shwetang teleported out of the car. He teleported behind of the teacher, and poked a stick into his/her butt, and then Shwetang teleported back." - Kumbhalgarh in Solence RP

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lingria » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:01 pm

Castle Crashers wrote:
Lingria wrote:"Sector Bravo, Is the code name for the Arlington Memorial Bridge. Recently we've had increase undead sightings in that area and the Private here said its been breached. So we're gonna check it out" He said this as he quickly drove toward the eastern side of DC

"Oh...okay." Bella replied. She readjusted her handle on the M4A1; placing a finger close to the trigger in case of an immediate decision. "I can help."

"Good" Was all Dunn said back to her, Driving at full speed Ramirez quickly ducked as not to get wind in his face, "Sir, Are we not going a tad bit too fast?" He asked "Negative, We must get there as fast as can be" "Roger that" Dunn watched as he saluted at him before stopping in front of a Concrete military barricade "Everyone out!" He yelled before jumping out of the Humvee "Clark! Get yer tongue out of that undeads mouth!" He practically yelled "Yes Sir!" He yelled back 'God I hate people' was all he could think "Cpl. Dunn, Glad you could make it. We've got multiple tangos across the river," He watched the man turn around and yell to the men crouching near the concrete "THERE CROSSING THE BRIDGE, OPEN FIRE!" He watched as the gunners on the Humvee's and the men opened fire on the undead horde "Um......Why is that soldier over there making out with one of them?" The soldier asked pointing at Clark "Oh....Uh that's Clark, And he says she's non-violent" "Well keep her away from my lush skin" the soldier replied before running back to the line "Well, I guess we're gonna help them" He said softly before checking the clip of his M16 'Full, Good' he thought as he turned towards them "Alright Hunter Two-Three, Clark and Bella are our new temporary members. Now let's move out!"
Last edited by Lingria on Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Danish Confederacy - Waifu of the South, The United Eastern States of Europe- Waifu Islander, Mirakai -Waifu of kinks, New Babylonia - da kewtiest waifu, & Derpopoliss - mai best bud. are my Waifu's, & I love them

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

Be careful, CC lurks in the sigs
I was running through the streets with my rows - Julius Caesar, on Londonium.

The Wolven League
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Wolven League » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:18 pm

Landenburg wrote:
The Wolven League wrote:Tyler and his trusty German shepherd Stephans continued on their slow walk through out D.C. They had sifted through trash looking for food, but nothing had come up. After four straight hours of walking, dodging infected all the while, he encountered a man with an Ak strapped to his side on the road. "Whoa, whoa, whoa buddy" Tyler said. "Let's put the guns down, eh?"

After driving for a while, the car's battery had died. Rotten luck for Yuri. He got out and walked for a while, getting little ground. He avoided infected left and right, yet it seemed he could not avoid a fellow survivor. The man asked him to put down his guns, raising an eyebrow from Yuri. He hadn't even raised it yet. "What do you want?" Yuri asked in his strong Ukrainian accent.

"What do I want? Nothing. Just passing through. But now that you mention it... you up for a trade?" replied Tyler.
For anyone wondering, I joined this website during my edgy teenage years. I made a lot of dumb, awkward posts, flip-flopped between various extreme ideologies, and just generally embarrassed myself. I denounce a sizable amount of my past posts. I am no longer active on NationStates and this nation/account is no longer used.

Badafar
Envoy

Founded: Jan 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Badafar » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:29 pm

Aelex wrote:
Helsary wrote:Alex opened the door on the front-right side of the police cruiser, getting inside. He lit himself a cigar and then closed the door. Pushing a button, he lowered the window on his side just a little bit, so the smoke could go out.

Alex remembered that the new ''crew member'' that joined them was unaware of the trapped backpack he had.

''Hey,'' he said, addressing the presumed medicine student. '' don't touch my fucking backpack in the trunk. You're gonna blow us up. If you need something, just tell me and I'll open it myself and get the thing or things for you. Also, would you be so kind as to give me the whiskey from the backseat?''

Alex glanced at the back-pack than he took the bottle of whiskey "Mind if I took a swig? He asked, Walking across the street with all the zombie quite make a man thirsty..." the biker looked amused, but he nodded lightly, smiling.
Alex took a mouthful of whiskey, he feeled it pouring in his throat like a wave of lava, burning him but also warning him, keeping away all the tiredness he had, "God that's good, he sayed, too bad it's not vodka... I'll damn myself for vodka..." He lend the bottle to the man, watch him took a swig too, then asked him "So your name is Alex too? If we're both Alex, it may make some problems, so if you want, you can call me by my last name, "L'Homme", when we'll know each other better, you may even give me a surname, but it's still a bit too early to do so, no?".
"It seem, he sayed, we're going to travel for a bit of time, so, what about a little chat? I do have to say I'm quite curious about you, and I guess you do want to know at least a little the stranger you allowed in your car...".
He smiled cheerfuly and sayed "Soooooooo... What about you, Leonard? Is that Leonard? Yeah it is... Yeah? Well, so, what about you? What was you doing before... Well, before everything turned to shit? I do am curious too about our biker friend, but I do fear that he might want to use my own bones to cut my throat if I ask him, so that's why I'm starting with ya..."

Leonard would shrug in reply to the man and continue focusing on the road for the moment, his hands gripping the hard steering wheel tightly as he squints in the darkness, he avoided turning on the interior lights to avoid drawing attention, keeping the headlights on low beam aswell. The seat in the police cruiser was comfortable, but well worn and the leather was scratched. Either from the claws of Zeds or general use. The man in the rear passed the bottle of whiskey to Alex and began talking, he was tired and tried to make some conversation while drumming his fingers along the steering wheel.

"What was I doing? not much. Looking for work when it all went." Leonard replied to the man, glaring out into the darkness, occasionally taking a glimpse of the man in the back through the reflection in the mirror.

"In case you wanted to know where we are going, it's Oregon. My uncle owned a lodge there which was fully stocked with supplies when the outbreak hit, guns, ammo, food, water purifiers, solar power.. it was pretty crazy, it's by a fishing lake and he has a few greenhouses set up. The lodge itself is deep in the forest, hard to get to if you don't know the route."

Leonard would slow down slightly as he leans over towards the radio transmitter, activating the talk button to broadcast one last time on the default frequency.

"If you're hearing this, myself and two others are leaving New York City and heading to a stronghold on the west coast. This is our last broadcast before we leave the city. If you want to follow us, we'll be heading through Colombus, Ohio in about 8 hours on the I-80 W. Signing out."

Aelex
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Aelex » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:46 pm

Badafar wrote:
Leonard would shrug in reply to the man and continue focusing on the road for the moment, his hands gripping the hard steering wheel tightly as he squints in the darkness, he avoided turning on the interior lights to avoid drawing attention, keeping the headlights on low beam aswell. The seat in the police cruiser was comfortable, but well worn and the leather was scratched. Either from the claws of Zeds or general use. The man in the rear passed the bottle of whiskey to Alex and began talking, he was tired and tried to make some conversation while drumming his fingers along the steering wheel.

"What was I doing? not much. Looking for work when it all went." Leonard replied to the man, glaring out into the darkness, occasionally taking a glimpse of the man in the back through the reflection in the mirror.

"In case you wanted to know where we are going, it's Oregon. My uncle owned a lodge there which was fully stocked with supplies when the outbreak hit, guns, ammo, food, water purifiers, solar power.. it was pretty crazy, it's by a fishing lake and he has a few greenhouses set up. The lodge itself is deep in the forest, hard to get to if you don't know the route."

Leonard would slow down slightly as he leans over towards the radio transmitter, activating the talk button to broadcast one last time on the default frequency.

"If you're hearing this, myself and two others are leaving New York City and heading to a stronghold on the west coast. This is our last broadcast before we leave the city. If you want to follow us, we'll be heading through Colombus, Ohio in about 8 hours on the I-80 W. Signing out."

Alex started to stretch a little, then he replyed : "Well, for talking a little about me, it was pretty "normal" too... I'm French, I guess you could have understand from my accent, and I came here 3 years ago as an exchange student... I was studying medicine at the university, and started to work as intern medic last August... I had a girlfriend, Mary... We were talking about marriage, kids, all this shit... But well... Another shit happened... And I'm here..."
Mentionning Mary had make him feel a weight on his heart, he sighed heavily "Well, I won't annoy you anymore, he sayed, keep focused on driving bro... The last thing I want his a car crash..."
Citoyen Français. Bonapartiste Républicain (aka De Gaule's Gaullisme) with Keynesian leanings on economics. Latin Christian.

Helsary
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Helsary » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:52 pm

Badafar wrote:
Aelex wrote:Alex glanced at the back-pack than he took the bottle of whiskey "Mind if I took a swig? He asked, Walking across the street with all the zombie quite make a man thirsty..." the biker looked amused, but he nodded lightly, smiling.

Alex took one last swig from the bottle, before passing it back to the other Alex sitting on the backseats and laid his head against the side-window.

''Wake me up if we get in trouble or if we make a stop for supplies. We're running low, by the way. Only a couple cans of beans and a few bags of potato chips left. Might last us for three days, but anyway, we need more.'' Alex said, drifting off to sleep.

Aelex
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Aelex » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:59 pm

Helsary wrote:
Alex took one last swig from the bottle, before passing it back to the other Alex sitting on the backseats and laid his head against the side-window.

''Wake me up if we get in trouble or if we make a stop for supplies. We're running low, by the way. Only a couple cans of beans and a few bags of potato chips left. Might last us for three days, but anyway, we need more.'' Alex said, drifting off to sleep.

Alex took his MP3 from his over-coat pocket and turned it on and put a song randomly.
He turned his head to the men in front him, "Wake me up when we'll be arrived, he sayed". Then he start to doze away...

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Outnumbered

Postby Castle Crashers » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:48 pm

Lingria wrote:
Castle Crashers wrote:"Oh...okay." Bella replied. She readjusted her handle on the M4A1; placing a finger close to the trigger in case of an immediate decision. "I can help."

"Good" Was all Dunn said back to her, Driving at full speed Ramirez quickly ducked as not to get wind in his face, "Sir, Are we not going a tad bit too fast?" He asked "Negative, We must get there as fast as can be" "Roger that" Dunn watched as he saluted at him before stopping in front of a Concrete military barricade "Everyone out!" He yelled before jumping out of the Humvee "Clark! Get yer tongue out of that undeads mouth!" He practically yelled "Yes Sir!" He yelled back 'God I hate people' was all he could think "Cpl. Dunn, Glad you could make it. We've got multiple tangos across the river," He watched the man turn around and yell to the men crouching near the concrete "THERE CROSSING THE BRIDGE, OPEN FIRE!" He watched as the gunners on the Humvee's and the men opened fire on the undead horde "Um......Why is that soldier over there making out with one of them?" The soldier asked pointing at Clark "Oh....Uh that's Clark, And he says she's non-violent" "Well keep her away from my lush skin" the soldier replied before running back to the line "Well, I guess we're gonna help them" He said softly before checking the clip of his M16 'Full, Good' he thought as he turned towards them "Alright Hunter Two-Three, Clark and Bella are our new temporary members. Now let's move out!"

Bella stood by the door of the Humvee, gripping the M4A1 tightly, her finger on the trigger. She was frozen out of fear by the number of undeads on the bridge. Tens-no- hundreds, were crowding the bridge. The guns were barely taking them down. Yes, it was killing them, but there were so many. Bella let out a cry of surprise when the gun gave a huge recoil as she pressed down the trigger. She regained control quickly; aiming at the heads of the zombies. They flopped down one by one...but Bella knew there were too many. "Dunn! There's too many to fight! We have to go before they reach us!" Bella cried. She knew for a fact that even with their weaponry and numbers, they were no match for the horde. "Dunn they'll get us! We'll be dead before dawn if we don't go!" Bella cried.

Ben M
Minister

Founded: Mar 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ben M » Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:23 pm

Drakmah wrote:
When he skidded to a stop he quickly twisted all of the locks and ripped the door open quickly surveying the situation before grabbing hold of mans collar and pulling him inside.

Trevan was yanked inside as he door opened. He fell backwards and heard the sounds of gunfire. Groggily he got up before being tackled down again. A massive bang sounded and glass shards covered him and his assailant. Suddenly the man stood off of him and pulled him to his feet.

"Shit N***** what the hell was that. You coulda just closed the door. Now swarms are gonna come."

The radio blared and Tre was astonished. Another survivor! This one sounded extremely calm. Must have a good position.

"Dayum. That was sick! Theres another one. Course I'll help pack. I ain't got nothin but a bike I left outside and the backpack here. I'll go help now."

He left the white dude and went down into the basement to some arabian guy. He extended his hand for a 'shake'.

"Shit brother, how can I help pack? Your friend over there said I could help. I am the one who contacted y'all on the radio."
Personality type: INFP-A
Economic Left/Right: -6.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.26
Never play a direct democracy. Fat people can be KING. Moles in space are fearsome. Magical Vikings wreck shit. Spies are Difficult. Stereotypes kill Zombies. Robots hurt society. Nerds can lead super people. Anti-socialites have demons. Stuck up Snow Elves don't interact well. HRE in Space tends to get complicated. Superheroes can be very orthodox. Fanatics don't make friends... even in space.

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Lingria » Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:36 pm

"ILL NEVER SURRENDER!!" He snapped back at Bella before aiming down the sights and opening firing at them "This isn't working!" He yelled "Dunn! Get on the MG!" Dunn looked at the man before jumping on the .50 Caliber machine-gun "Get me fire on my target!" Yelled a Ranger "Roger!" Dunn yelled back before pointing the gun at the crowd and pulling the trigger "God damn undead bastards!" Dunn yelled while pulling the trigger, "Everyone! Withdraw!!" Yelled Major Daniel Collins "Bella!" Dunn yelled over the chatter "Dunn! She's over here!" Kat yelled back waving her arms franticly, Running up to them he pointed to the Humvee "Let's go!"
The Danish Confederacy - Waifu of the South, The United Eastern States of Europe- Waifu Islander, Mirakai -Waifu of kinks, New Babylonia - da kewtiest waifu, & Derpopoliss - mai best bud. are my Waifu's, & I love them

I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Escape

Postby Castle Crashers » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:25 pm

Lingria wrote:"ILL NEVER SURRENDER!!" He snapped back at Bella before aiming down the sights and opening firing at them "This isn't working!" He yelled "Dunn! Get on the MG!" Dunn looked at the man before jumping on the .50 Caliber machine-gun "Get me fire on my target!" Yelled a Ranger "Roger!" Dunn yelled back before pointing the gun at the crowd and pulling the trigger "God damn undead bastards!" Dunn yelled while pulling the trigger, "Everyone! Withdraw!!" Yelled Major Daniel Collins "Bella!" Dunn yelled over the chatter "Dunn! She's over here!" Kat yelled back waving her arms franticly, Running up to them he pointed to the Humvee "Let's go!"

Bella slammed the door of the Humvee shut, and held the M4A1 tightly. The Humvee squealed away from the horde. "What's gonna happen now? I mean, since they got through?" Bella asked as they made their escape.

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Lingria » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:44 pm

Dunn turned to her with a grave look on his face "Evacuation Order April" Wiping his face he turned back to the road "The worst scenario is that the President will bring out the Tanks" Frowning he turned to her "We have held the line for months, This is really bad"

I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

In Gentem Et De Libris Scientiam
Senator

Founded: Feb 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby In Gentem Et De Libris Scientiam » Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:38 pm

Pentagon AntiZ
Alex looked up as he could hear the distant sound of gunfire. What was unusual was that it sounded like a machine-gun. "Annie! Get 20 men. We are going to go look at whats going on where the gunfire is coming from." HE said to the nearest NCO.

she looked up and said "yes sir", and ran off to go get some people.

Alex went and checked the fuel in the cars, and such. He went back and got there at around the same time as they were gearing up. He quickly suited up, and grabbed his Saiga-12.

They drove there and got there in around 2 minutes.
Alex and the others jumped out of the army trucks.

"go, go, go!"

as he ran he aimed at one of the zombies, and pulled the trigger. HE felt the punch of recoil. But at the same time he saw the zombie (and like 3 other) get their heads shot off.
Current Rps:
Yangire
prolbmeation
R.I.P Dyakovo

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:44 pm

Lingria wrote:Dunn turned to her with a grave look on his face "Evacuation Order April" Wiping his face he turned back to the road "The worst scenario is that the President will bring out the Tanks" Frowning he turned to her "We have held the line for months, This is really bad"

"oh...God, that is bad." Bella replied grimly.

Quazin the Great
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Quazin the Great » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:26 pm

John Smith, The Smith Estate
John paused for a moment before responding,
"Of course. I'll open the gates when you get here. Get within a mile or so and I can provide cover."

With that he stood from his seat, detaching the headset from the radio so he could talk to them wirelessly. He then crossed the room and approached an array of sniper rifles, taking one before heading upstairs.
♜♞♝♚♛♝♞♜
♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟
▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░
░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░
░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
♙♙♙♙♙♙♙♙
♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖

Landenburg
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Landenburg » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:46 am

The Wolven League wrote:
Landenburg wrote:After driving for a while, the car's battery had died. Rotten luck for Yuri. He got out and walked for a while, getting little ground. He avoided infected left and right, yet it seemed he could not avoid a fellow survivor. The man asked him to put down his guns, raising an eyebrow from Yuri. He hadn't even raised it yet. "What do you want?" Yuri asked in his strong Ukrainian accent.

"What do I want? Nothing. Just passing through. But now that you mention it... you up for a trade?" replied Tyler.

"Hmph. What kind of trade?" Yuri asked.
Alas yonder woman, damn you tempt me with thy saucy bosom
thus methinks I shall bestow my codpiece in thee & make naughty love to my lady all night
Please haste hither & quench this torment fairest maiden
get some

Yakzistan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Yakzistan » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:03 am

Andrei Markus
February 5, morningtime
Macwahoc, Maine

It was around 4:38 AM when Andrei awoken from his slumber. It has only been nearly a day since the outbreak hit the state of Maine, and it was spreading. Andrei got up from his bed and grabbed his Browning Hi-Power from his nightstand and unlocked his bedroom door. Andrei checked around in his cabin if anyone was in there,he suspected. He looked the window only to see the snow, only difference it was stained with with blood of the walkers he killed last night. After his fixed morning breakfast, Andrei retrived some rope from his tool shed, he placed the rope around the arms of the walkers and pulled them into several graves where they belong. Andrei could still see tens of walkers in the distant, but they didn't pose a threat to Andrei himself. After burying the walkers, Andrei went back inside his cabinto devise his plan to escape from the outbreak in Maine, knowning it will likely get even worse as spring comes around.
Last edited by Yakzistan on Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Belakosarian Republic

(Formerly known as Yakzistan)

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Lingria » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:05 am

Castle Crashers wrote:
Lingria wrote:Dunn turned to her with a grave look on his face "Evacuation Order April" Wiping his face he turned back to the road "The worst scenario is that the President will bring out the Tanks" Frowning he turned to her "We have held the line for months, This is really bad"

"oh...God, that is bad." Bella replied grimly.

"It's not that bad, They may just send in the Stryker's" Frowning he looked behind him to see Clark and that undead woman, "Clark......Why are you so interested in this woman?" "Because she's a goddess among men" "But she's undead...." "And?" "It's gross" "No it's not" "Whatever" Turning back to the wheel he smiled at Bella "I'm sure this will all work out great"

Cheyenne Mountains
Conversation between General Daniel B. Allyn and the Secretary of Defense, Chuck Hagel
"The hordes vicinity puts it towards Washington DC, We will lose the White House" Chuck Hagel said coldly "We've rebuilt it before, We'll rebuild it again" Daniel said brightly "Estimated Casualties?" "30,000-75,000 thousand" "We should've listened," "We won't be the ones who sat while America died" "What ever you need General, You've got a blank check" Chuck finally said
Last edited by Lingria on Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

The Wolven League
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wolven League » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:39 am

Landenburg wrote:
The Wolven League wrote:"What do I want? Nothing. Just passing through. But now that you mention it... you up for a trade?" replied Tyler.

"Hmph. What kind of trade?" Yuri asked.

"Well..y'know. A supply trade. What do you have?"
For anyone wondering, I joined this website during my edgy teenage years. I made a lot of dumb, awkward posts, flip-flopped between various extreme ideologies, and just generally embarrassed myself. I denounce a sizable amount of my past posts. I am no longer active on NationStates and this nation/account is no longer used.

Landenburg
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Landenburg » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:41 am

The Wolven League wrote:
Landenburg wrote:"Hmph. What kind of trade?" Yuri asked.

"Well..y'know. A supply trade. What do you have?"

"I have some food." Yuri replied.
Alas yonder woman, damn you tempt me with thy saucy bosom
thus methinks I shall bestow my codpiece in thee & make naughty love to my lady all night
Please haste hither & quench this torment fairest maiden
get some

The Wolven League
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wolven League » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:43 am

Landenburg wrote:
The Wolven League wrote:"Well..y'know. A supply trade. What do you have?"

"I have some food." Yuri replied.

"I gotta crowbar I found. What kinda food you got?" Tyler replied.
Last edited by The Wolven League on Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kirt
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kirt » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:44 am

John Carver
Leary, GA

The man holding John at gun point was young, at the most twenty one, maybe twenty three. Although he was young John could see there was no hesitation in his eyes. He would kill him.

“Now, you just stay right there, don’t move.”

The man pulled a radio from behind his back with his left hand, pointing the rifle at John with his right from the hip.

“This is Corey, I have a towny here.”

The man called Corey realigned the rifle with Roy’s face. After a moment he heard a vehicle pull up to the side of the building. The man indicated with his rifle that he wanted John to walk in that direction. John came to the side of the building, down on the street was an old blazer, just as armored as the semi that he had seen earlier. “scout team” Roy thought. They were waiting to make sure the semi wasn’t followed out of town.

Without warning the man pushed John from the roof. He fell onto the sidewalk like a bag of rocks, knocking the wind out of him as he collided with the ground onto his back. John rolled around with his arms folded around himself trying to regain his breath. As John struggled to maintain control a boot kicked him in the chest rolling him again onto his back. The same boot came down on the middle of his chest pinning him down, making regaining his breath almost impossible. He opened his eyes to see a man dressed in black under a worn leather duster ending at his knees. Atop his head was a black Stetson hat with what appeared to be fingers around the band. The man was missing an eye, from what was left of that side of his face it appeared that it had been dug out violently.

“Well, well, well, what have we here?" The man drawled. "How long you been creepin’ round here hidin’ in that rabbit hole boy?”

John was still gasping for air, he wouldn’t have been able to respond if he had wanted to.

“Well Looky here boys. Appears like we have a shy and delicate flower on our hands.”

“Looks well fed too boss” A man chimed in from somewhere around the men.

“That he does Murphy, that he does. Where you been hidin’ out at son? Must be somewhere close. Corey, grab all this shit he’s carrying.”

The one called Corey had already made his way off the roof, appearing at John’s side to gather up everything he had and walking it to the Blazer. The man standing on John kneeled down as close to his face as he could.

“Now this is how it’s going to work. You’re going to show us where you’ve been hiding out. Then we’re going to take whatever it is that’s been keeping you fed like a prize winning hog. Then we’re gonna fuckin’ kill yah. Now, you may be asking yourself, well what’s in it for me? Where’s the pay out? Well let me tell yah. Say you don’t tell us, or you try to bullshit us and take us to somewheres that’s obviously not your place, we keep you alive, as long as possible, maybe even years. We’ll make you wish every moment you breath you’d taken the easy way out. Deal? Deal… Throw this pile of shit in the truck!”
The man released John, who was instantly grabbed by the one called Corey and who he assumed was Murphy. He was lifted up and shoved into the back of the blazer. The back had been closed off from the front seats with a cage. The inside was reinforced with what appeared to be roll bars.

The three men climbed into the blazer, the boss driving, Corey in the passenger side, and Murphy behind him in the back.

The boss turned in his seat and looked back at John. “So… Where we headed friend?”
Last edited by Kirt on Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
Words Are Wise Men’s Counters… But They Are The Money Of Fools

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse