NATION

PASSWORD

Kingdom Hearts: Heartless Rising (OOC/Sign-ups)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:36 am

Quavv wrote:
Fascist Russian Empire wrote:Posted in the IC. Kind of a short post, but I didn't really have any exposition to spout.

Wait, you're not from Mesotamia. You were in your world a few seconds ago, but were transported to Mesotamia through a portal. Octavia should have just woken up in Mesotamia, unaware of what just happened.

I said in my APP that she had spent several years there...

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:56 am

Quavv wrote:
Rupudska wrote:
Nationstates Name: Rupudska
Character Name: Hanna Albrecht-Wittelsbach von Bayern, Princess of the Realm and Heir-Apparent to the Holy Roman Throne
World of Origin: Terrion
Powers/skills:
  • Telekinesis: Hanna is an extremely gifted telekinetic.
  • Telepathy: She is also a highly skilled telepath, specializing mostly in telepathic detection, pain induction, telepathic communication, and psychic healing.
  • Energy Beams: Hanna is capable of firing blood-red energy beams from both hands. They can turn at right angles, and are extremely hot, capable of igniting tanks of propane from a glancing blow.
  • Supersonic flight: Hanna can fly, thanks to her power armor. Really fast, too. Top speed Mach 1.9 in short bursts, cruising speed just under Mach 1.1. Without the armor she can still fly, but tops out at 230 mph.
  • Knight training: She is also quite skilled in the use of polearms, swords and shields. You know, normal stuff for a princess living in the 22rd Century.
Weapons/Equipment: Titanium-alloy pike, one-handed plasma sword, advanced light power armor, medium-sized shield with the Bavarian lozenges on it. Power armor looks similar to this, but her hair is entirely contained in the helmet. There is also a solid white mask that covers the entire face, with no openings - air is filtered in through vents at the top of the helmet. It enhances her strength and stamina as well. The armor is blue and white instead of red and orange.
Short bio: Hanna Albrecht-Wittelsbach von Bayern was born to Emperor and Empress Wilhelm and Maria Albrecht-Wittelsbach, the crown royalty of the Holy Roman Empire, on June 23, 2356, in a Neuberlin hospital on Mars. She was born into a world that had never developed gunpowder, instead focusing on rockets. As a result, the Terrion race landed on their world's nearest moon in 1929. Planetary colonization wasn't far off, a Japanese shogunate became the first to put a colony on the Moon in 1989. [It remains a major trade and travel hub.] Family life, despite the paparazzi brought about by being royalty, was stable. As was the Holy Roman Empire at the time. The colony on Mars was stable and loyal, not at all like those of the United States on Neptune, or the Russian Empire's on Pluto. The only minor problem was the occasional slave uprising either on Mars or in the Vaterland, but these were quelled easily. The Great War between the Empire and Mali was long past, and the HRE's embassy on the Malian colony on Venus was reopened by the time Hanna was 3.

At the age of 12, she was formally accepted into the Imperial Army, and granted her own power armor. The Imperial Wizard taught her to train her magical abilities, as even then she was considered a magical prodigy. As the Wizard trained her in magic, so did Field Marshall Lindemann train her in war. And training she received: By 13, she considered herself ready for active duty, and despite the Empress's protests, joined in relief efforts on the Ottoman colony of Titan.

This, of course, is when shit went down. Shit, in the form of the Chinese colonies in and around Uranus spontaneously going up in rebellion, embroiling the Outer Planet colonies into a long and ugly war. She was there. She fought it. She saw it, from its beginning to its end, a few weeks before her eighteenth birthday when the Chinese surrendered. She continues to work with relief efforts on Mimas, thinking that she has seen her life's biggest adventure...
Appearance: Though sans eyepatch.

And now my app is done.

Wait why are you adding another main character?

So I have something to do in this RP besides sit on my hands. Otherwise I'll forget it exists.

And when you didn't answer my question:

Rupudska wrote:I suppose I should make an OC as well, to keep busy in the RP, right?

I took it for a yes.
Last edited by Rupudska on Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Quavv
Senator

Founded: Dec 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:51 am

Sorry I had missed your question. But I didn't intend for their to be anymore mains. However, I guess a group of five wont be too big. So you are accepted! No more mains though!

Fascist Russian Empire wrote:
Quavv wrote:
Wait, you're not from Mesotamia. You were in your world a few seconds ago, but were transported to Mesotamia through a portal. Octavia should have just woken up in Mesotamia, unaware of what just happened.

I said in my APP that she had spent several years there...

OK.

Also guys, a slight change. You guys can RP as the Heartless in your world. I may RP as one or two here and there but otherwise you can RP them as you would any native to your world.
Join us in this awesome adventure -------------------------------> World of Gods

Valrifell
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:21 pm

Can the main's post now?!
HAVING AN ALL CAPS SIG MAKES ME FEEL SMART

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:18 pm

Valrifell wrote:Can the main's post now?!

Yes, the IC's been up...

Valrifell
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:34 pm

Valrifell wrote:Can the main's post now?!

Yes, the IC's been up...

Rhetorical question, I want the mains to post...

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 01, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Harkback Union » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:41 pm

I think I would like to add a canon character. The owner of an antique shop.

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:43 pm

I think I'll wait a while before posting. In the meantime, I'll play more Yume Nikki.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:43 pm

Man, ya'll really need to post.

Utceforp
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 10, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Utceforp » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:47 pm

Fascist Russian Empire wrote:Man, ya'll really need to post.

I have a bit of writer's block, but I've started work on a post. Hopefully Quavv will post too.
Signatures are so 2014.

Quavv
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:35 pm

Harkback Union wrote:I think I would like to add a canon character. The owner of an antique shop.

A canon for Mesotamia? Lol. I didn't really plan on something like that. If you make a canon for my world then he will need to serve a significant purpose. We wont be in this world long. Right now I'm just waiting for other mains to post so I can move things along.
Join us in this awesome adventure -------------------------------> World of Gods

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:36 pm

Quavv wrote:
Harkback Union wrote:I think I would like to add a canon character. The owner of an antique shop.

A canon for Mesotamia? Lol. I didn't really plan on something like that. If you make a canon for my world then he will need to serve a significant purpose. We wont be in this world long. Right now I'm just waiting for other mains to post so I can move things along.

You are a main character; why don't you post, so I don't get bored waiting for people to?

Quavv
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:38 pm

Quavv wrote:

You are a main character; why don't you post, so I don't get bored waiting for people to?

Wiwoka isn't supposed to show up until the others are together and the Heartless attack.

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 01, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Harkback Union » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:39 pm

Quavv wrote:

Ah, ok. Than maybe in Tintin world.

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:39 pm

Quavv wrote:
Fascist Russian Empire wrote:You are a main character; why don't you post, so I don't get bored waiting for people to?

Wiwoka isn't supposed to show up until the others are together and the Heartless attack.

Well, shit.

Calces millia
Diplomat

Founded: May 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Calces millia » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:52 pm

Wait, we already enjoy our daily lives in Mesotamia? I thought we still be confused as hell and try to get out, that's when the heartless will attack and notable character + Wiwoka aid us.

BTW, did Nathan get his keyblade on Killion Town or his own world?
Last edited by Calces millia on Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Let me get this straight, you think surrendering, and offering yourself will stop the war? How arrogant. The life of each human is worth one, that’s it. Nothing more, nothing less."
- FMA: Brotherhood

Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it.
Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many.
Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books.
Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders.
Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations."

Valrifell
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:56 pm

Calces millia wrote:Wait, we already enjoy our daily lives in Mesotamia? I thought we still be confused as hell and try to get out, that's when the heartless will attack and notable character + Wiwoka aid us.

:palm:
In the OP it says in Mesotamia.

Quavv
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:57 pm

Calces millia wrote:Wait, we already enjoy our daily lives in Mesotamia? I thought we still be confused as hell and try to get out, that's when the heartless will attack and notable character + Wiwoka aid us.

No you guys don't enjoy your lives in Meso. You guys wake up confused, Octavia is an exception. You will wake up on the ground with the keyblade on your chest.

Calces millia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Calces millia » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:04 pm

Valrifell wrote:

In the OP it says in Mesotamia.

You right, should see it first.
"Let me get this straight, you think surrendering, and offering yourself will stop the war? How arrogant. The life of each human is worth one, that’s it. Nothing more, nothing less."

Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books.
Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations."

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:16 pm

No, ya'll are just arriving; my character just so happens to have come there far sooner than the rest. Now stop asking questions and start posting!
Last edited by Fascist Russian Empire on Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Calces millia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Calces millia » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:23 pm

No, ya'll are just arriving; my character just so happens to have come there far sooner than the rest. Now stop asking questions and start posting!

Wait a little longer, I will post when I came back from school.

Utceforp
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Utceforp » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:56 pm

I'm working on my post, I swear. It's just taking me a while to get those creative juices flowing.
Signatures are so 2014.

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:57 pm

Utceforp wrote:I'm working on my post, I swear. It's just taking me a while to get those creative juices flowing.

Listening to music helps; for me, at least.

Utceforp
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Utceforp » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:52 pm

Wow, that took me way too long... I posted.
Signatures are so 2014.

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:57 pm

Utceforp wrote:Wow, that took me way too long... I posted.

Fuck that's a swagalicious post. Response coming up.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse