NATION

PASSWORD

Fallout: Journey to the East (IC/Closed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:52 pm

Puerto Tyranus wrote:There was a snap behind Ellisa.

Turnings, Ellisa said, "How did the meeting with Alex go, Mar-"

Then she saw what was behind her and screamed.

Alex heard the scream all the way from the lobby. "Shit! Ellisa! Richardson, Marcus lets go!" Alex yelled before running towards the source of the scream, followed by the two paladins, and Alex's Cyberdog Sam.
If at first you don't succeed try again with an equally horrible plan.
FT Nation: The Aurelian Imperium

Thesouthenstatesofamerica
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Thesouthenstatesofamerica » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:53 pm

caine help me up we got to help. said chris

Omnipotent Caesar
Secretary

Founded: Apr 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Omnipotent Caesar » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:53 pm

Puerto Tyranus wrote:There was a snap behind Ellisa.

Turnings, Ellisa said, "How did the meeting with Alex go, Mar-"

Then she saw what was behind her and screamed.

Charles picked up his Brush gun and made off for the sound as quickly as possible.

Four States Commonwealth
Envoy

Founded: Oct 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Four States Commonwealth » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:54 pm

Isaiah takes out his pistol and puts Chris on his shoulder and as they walked towards Elissa they saw the unthinkable.
AMICUS MAGIS NECESSARIUS, QUAM IGNIS ET AQUA

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Thesouthenstatesofamerica » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:57 pm

caine get ready we got no idea what we're walking in to said chris with a grim look on his face

Puerto Tyranus
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Puerto Tyranus » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:57 pm

(Hmmmmm........Deathclaws...5 of them....I'll be cowering in a corner. That sounds good.)
"There's a reason you separate military and the police. One fights the enemies of the state, the other serves and protects the people. When the military becomes both, then the enemies of the state tend to become the people."
-Commander William Adama
I'm Roman Catholic, so there's that. If you have any questions about what Roman Catholicism really does, I guess I can help. You should probably go to a priest to ask, but I know some things.
Total Population: 1,103,000,000
Criminals: 49,954,494
Elderly, Disabled, & Retirees: 144,083,650
Military & Reserves: 110,182,685
Students and Youth: 195,506,750
Unemployed but Able: 121,075,077
Working Class: 482,197,344
Defcon: 3

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:58 pm

Puerto Tyranus wrote:(Hmmmmm........Deathclaws...5 of them....I'll be cowering in a corner. That sounds good.)

(Oh shit.)

Four States Commonwealth
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Four States Commonwealth » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:58 pm

"Stay here then." Isaiah said while activating his stealth boy.

Puerto Tyranus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Puerto Tyranus » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:59 pm

The blood ravens wrote:
Puerto Tyranus wrote:(Hmmmmm........Deathclaws...5 of them....I'll be cowering in a corner. That sounds good.)

(Oh shit.)

(Very Eloquent)
"There's a reason you separate military and the police. One fights the enemies of the state, the other serves and protects the people. When the military becomes both, then the enemies of the state tend to become the people."
-Commander William Adama
I'm Roman Catholic, so there's that. If you have any questions about what Roman Catholicism really does, I guess I can help. You should probably go to a priest to ask, but I know some things.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Thesouthenstatesofamerica » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:02 pm

stand back shouted chris i've got Grenada's i'll throw grenades in and then you guy kill whats left get ready chris pulls the pin and throws the 5 grenades in.
Last edited by Thesouthenstatesofamerica on Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Thesouthenstatesofamerica » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:05 pm

take cover.shouts chrisas he dives to the left pulling caine with him the greande explode killin 3 of the deathclaws GO GO GO .shouts chris

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:07 pm

Alex, and the paladins were about to run into the room when they saw the deathclaws, and Christopher throw the grenades, immediately making them jump back in reflex. "5 deathclaws. What are the chances of 5 deathclaws being here at the same time?" Alex asked shocked at the fact there are 5 deathclaws 2 more than he's ever seen in the same place.
Last edited by The blood ravens on Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Omnipotent Caesar
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Omnipotent Caesar » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:08 pm

Thesouthenstatesofamerica wrote:stand back shouted chris i've got Grenada's i'll throw grenades in and then you guy kill whats left get ready chris pulls the pin and throws the grenade.

the explosive went off in a deafening blast. however Charles through years of experience is only slightly phased by the blast (the death claws are a slightly different story). Still he manages to fire off several rounds into the legs of one of the beasts crippling it. Out of ammunition he starts to retreat.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Thesouthenstatesofamerica » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:12 pm

pulling him self up chris pulled out his rilfe and shot 1 of the 2 remeaning deathclaws in the face emptying him hole clip in to in face and it still had not gone down then it charged him ah sh said chris
as the death claw batted him down the hall

Puerto Tyranus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Puerto Tyranus » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:15 pm

(Well...that's...one way to deal with them...)

Ellisa is knocked to the ground by the explosion, and by the dead Deathclaw thrown into her very violently, knocking her unconscious.
-Commander William Adama

Four States Commonwealth
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Four States Commonwealth » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:16 pm

[Message Deleted]
Last edited by Four States Commonwealth on Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Thesouthenstatesofamerica » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:20 pm

oooohhh chris hit the ground hard his hole body was in pain face coved in blood and he past out
Last edited by Thesouthenstatesofamerica on Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Four States Commonwealth
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Four States Commonwealth » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:21 pm

Thesouthenstatesofamerica wrote:oooohhh chris hit the ground hard his hole body was in pain face coved in blood and he past out

Isaiah fired on the last remaining deathclaw's legs causing it to stumble to the ground on it's knees. He then pulled out his knife and charged the beast then slit it's jugular veins causing it's blood to gush all over Chris' face. He then looked at Alex and said, "I hope you have some more liquor cause he's gonna need to bathe in that stuff."

He then picked up Chris and took him to the wall and placed him against it.
Last edited by Four States Commonwealth on Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Omnipotent Caesar
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Omnipotent Caesar » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:23 pm

Charles went over to the death claw he incapacitated and fired a few 12.7mm rounds into its head with his pistol killing it. He then walked around the other carcasses making sure they were dead. noticing the unconscious scribe he dragged the dead beast off of her.

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:25 pm

Four States Commonwealth wrote:
Thesouthenstatesofamerica wrote:oooohhh chris hit the ground hard his hole body was in pain face coved in blood and he past out

Isaiah fired on the last remaining deathclaw's legs causing it to stumble to the ground on it's knees. He then pulled out his knife and charged the beast then slit it's jugular veins causing it's blood to gush all over Chris' face. He then looked at Alex and said, "I hope you have some more liquor cause he's gonna need to bathe in that stuff."

"There goes my stash..." Alex said while giving him his last bottles of alcohol. Alex then ran over to Ellisa, and moved the deathclaw off her unconscious body. "Ellisa can you hear me?" Alex said while checking her pulse.

Four States Commonwealth
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Four States Commonwealth » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:26 pm

Isaiah Says to Charles, "Here take this, it outta wake her up real quick." as he handed him a superstimpak.

Omnipotent Caesar
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Omnipotent Caesar » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:35 pm

Four States Commonwealth wrote:Isaiah Says to Charles, "Here take this, it outta wake her up real quick." as he handed him a superstimpak.

Charles took the device and administered it to Elissa. He was still in amazement at the presence of all these deathclaws. "We should try to find where they came from and I hope there are no more I'd hate to be ambushed while I'm sleeping."

Puerto Tyranus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Puerto Tyranus » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:36 pm

(I just waiting to get stabbed by that...)
-Commander William Adama

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Thesouthenstatesofamerica » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:37 pm

ooohh what happened .said chris as he regained consciousness look ing down the hall in came back to him and he grabbed his gun and hobbled to the door were to death claw came from charging in with a battle cry and a ready gun only to be serprized to find the others had allready handled it is every one ok he ask chris

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:41 pm

Omnipotent Caesar wrote:
Four States Commonwealth wrote:Isaiah Says to Charles, "Here take this, it outta wake her up real quick." as he handed him a superstimpak.

Charles took the device and administered it to Elissa. He was still in amazement at the presence of all these deathclaws. "We should try to find where they came from and I hope there are no more I'd hate to be ambushed while I'm sleeping."

Seeing Charles using the Super stim pack Alex got up, "You're right. They got in here somehow, so we need to find where, and stop it."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse