NATION

PASSWORD

The Ancient Ones: Age of Nothingness(Multiverse Xover)OOC-2

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:03 pm

So Legokiller, I don't really know how to respond to what Star said. Was she talking to both Kadoor and Clairus?
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

Wheatley Laboratories
Minister

Founded: Mar 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Wheatley Laboratories » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:04 pm

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros wrote:
Wheatley Laboratories wrote:
What??

Ah, no!

Too much wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff...

I needed a reason for her not being instantly erased when-I mean if the future changes.

Ah, of course.
The real question is: when can my foxes meet her?
========WARNING========
CRITICAL ERROR

SYSTEM SHUTDOWN IMMINENT

^^%€»}[•¢~~%%&«g0OdBYe{]©¢¡$*###!}?

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:06 pm

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros wrote:I needed a reason for her not being instantly erased when-I mean if the future changes.

Ah, of course.

I don't know. She's gonna be hanging with Marie and James mostly, at least until she meets the past versions of her parents.
"Don't curse the darkness, light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" - Hades
The Four Swords of the Guild
Respect for nature, Life as a community, Crafting from nature, and Prosperity from nature.

My RPs
The Ancient Ones: Age of Nothingness
Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I'm waiting for Aetern, might post tomorrow either way, though.

Deros is waiting on you who's waiting on me who's waiting on Petro who's (I assume) waiting on the Soviet guy. It's a conga line of waiting and sadness up in here.

Kaidou wrote:We Asian millennials are like bananas. Our skin is yellow, but on the inside, we're pretty much white.

Legokiller
Senator

Founded: Jan 21, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Legokiller » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:06 pm

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:So Legokiller, I don't really know how to respond to what Star said. Was she talking to both Kadoor and Clairus?

Yes, and calling for them to come back to the bridge.
❄️☃️ Antarctica Wonderland ! ☃️❄️

Silverdale's Factbook! Poi Poi Poi Resurrected! Silverdale News Thread
<Maven>Legokiller's an original "G" with mirrors and changelings before it was cool <AnimeQuote> Taiga Aisaka is Gandhi.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:07 pm

Legokiller wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:So Legokiller, I don't really know how to respond to what Star said. Was she talking to both Kadoor and Clairus?

Yes, and calling for them to come back to the bridge.

What are they needed on the bridge for?
Paketo wrote:
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen

Legokiller
Senator

Founded: Jan 21, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Legokiller » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:09 pm

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:
Legokiller wrote:Yes, and calling for them to come back to the bridge.

What are they needed on the bridge for?

Serena needs to know those two more (ahem, they barely talked outside of battle and seeing glimpses), talk about what happened back at Earth, and stuff like saving Jacob.
Last edited by Legokiller on Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
❄️☃️ Antarctica Wonderland ! ☃️❄️

Silverdale's Factbook! Poi Poi Poi Resurrected! Silverdale News Thread
<Maven>Legokiller's an original "G" with mirrors and changelings before it was cool <AnimeQuote> Taiga Aisaka is Gandhi.

Osnil Returns
Minister

Founded: Feb 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil Returns » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:09 pm

Osnil Returns wrote:So. . . Half-blood Trunks?

Exactly! Kitsune's are already like Saiyans as it is, so I may as well steal-I mean borrow plot points from DBZ. :P

As long as you plan to return the plots. I think Utozai is about her age. . . ;)
Ancient Ones-1 Justice League, 1 Sith Lord, 1 firebender, 1 nutcase, 1 Pokemon Trainer
There is more science in Grimm's Fairy Tales than in evolution.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:15 pm

Legokiller wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:What are they needed on the bridge for?

Serena needs to know those two more (ahem, they barely talked outside of battle and seeing glimpses), talk about what happened back at Earth, and stuff like saving Jacob.

Alright, just more socialization.
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

Wheatley Laboratories
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Wheatley Laboratories » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:16 pm

Ah, of course.

I don't know. She's gonna be hanging with Marie and James mostly, at least until she meets the past versions of her parents.

Alright.
I feel like they'd all get on well, they're only 5 years apart.
========WARNING========
CRITICAL ERROR

SYSTEM SHUTDOWN IMMINENT

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:21 pm

Osnil Returns wrote:So. . . Half-blood Trunks?

Exactly! Kitsune's are already like Saiyans as it is, so I may as well steal-I mean borrow plot points from DBZ. :P

I wonder what would happen if she and her mother were placed somewhere under a full moon?

Osnil Returns wrote:
The Dark Brotherhood of Deros wrote:Exactly! Kitsune's are already like Saiyans as it is, so I may as well steal-I mean borrow plot points from DBZ. :P

As long as you plan to return the plots. I think Utozai is about her age. . . ;)

Cade and Aja now are 4 years apart from her.

Naval Monte wrote:
Imagine if it became a triple date of Marie and James join in?

Nah, she just has the cat ears and tail, the rest of her is human looking.

Ah, okay. So more like Clarius then?

Yep.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Wheatley Laboratories
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Wheatley Laboratories » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:24 pm

Naval Monte wrote:
The Dark Brotherhood of Deros wrote:Exactly! Kitsune's are already like Saiyans as it is, so I may as well steal-I mean borrow plot points from DBZ. :P

I wonder what would happen if she and her mother were placed somewhere under a full moon?

Osnil Returns wrote:As long as you plan to return the plots. I think Utozai is about her age. . . ;)

Cade and Aja now are 4 years apart from her.

Wheatley Laboratories wrote:Ah, okay. So more like Clarius then?

Yep.

Cool.
Zeta'll probably try and make friends with her when he's finished talking to Ignis.
========WARNING========
CRITICAL ERROR

SYSTEM SHUTDOWN IMMINENT

Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:24 pm

Osnil Returns wrote:

Wait isn't he 20? She's 16 years old!
"Don't curse the darkness, light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" - Hades
Respect for nature, Life as a community, Crafting from nature, and Prosperity from nature.

My RPs
Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I'm waiting for Aetern, might post tomorrow either way, though.

Deros is waiting on you who's waiting on me who's waiting on Petro who's (I assume) waiting on the Soviet guy. It's a conga line of waiting and sadness up in here.

Kaidou wrote:We Asian millennials are like bananas. Our skin is yellow, but on the inside, we're pretty much white.

Osnil Returns
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil Returns » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:31 pm

Osnil Returns wrote:As long as you plan to return the plots. I think Utozai is about her age. . . ;)

Wait isn't he 20? She's 16 years old!

Objection! Jacob is 5,000+ years old as opposed to Clarius being 23. Four years difference is much better than thousands of years difference.
Ancient Ones-1 Justice League, 1 Sith Lord, 1 firebender, 1 nutcase, 1 Pokemon Trainer

Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:33 pm

Osnil Returns wrote:
The Dark Brotherhood of Deros wrote:Wait isn't he 20? She's 16 years old!

Objection! Jacob is 5,000+ years old as opposed to Clarius being 23. Four years difference is much better than thousands of years difference.

Objection! Clairus is an adult, Cinder is not.

My RPs
Aeternabilis wrote:

Osnil Returns
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil Returns » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:35 pm

Osnil Returns wrote:Objection! Jacob is 5,000+ years old as opposed to Clarius being 23. Four years difference is much better than thousands of years difference.

Objection! Clairus is an adult, Cinder is not.

Agreed. But Utozai gets her number on the agreement not to call her for another two years. :)

Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:00 pm

Osnil Returns wrote:
The Dark Brotherhood of Deros wrote:Objection! Clairus is an adult, Cinder is not.

Agreed. But Utozai gets her number on the agreement not to call her for another two years. :)

Pre-arranged marriage? That might be common in his culture but not Cinder's. Also he'd have to go through Jacob first.

My RPs
Aeternabilis wrote:

Osnil Returns
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil Returns » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:03 pm

Osnil Returns wrote:Agreed. But Utozai gets her number on the agreement not to call her for another two years. :)

Pre-arranged marriage? That might be common in his culture but not Cinder's. Also he'd have to go through Jacob first.

I'll shelf that idea until further notice, but I have another neat idea. I have a Vegeta-like character in mind that's a self-proclaimed Pokemon Multiversal Master.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:18 pm

Is the ruined Earth the future?
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Osnil Returns
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil Returns » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:21 pm

Prusselanden wrote:Is the ruined Earth the future?

It's what COULD be the future assuming the Blight aren't stopped.

Deros, are you planning to have fifteen different blight forms? Because somebody has to go "Do I hear (insert number)?"

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:22 pm

Osnil Returns wrote:

Deros, are you planning to have fifteen different blight forms? Because somebody has to go "Do I hear (insert number)?"

Quetz is probably dead by then, and Ignis would be aged substantially.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:31 pm

Prusselanden wrote:
The Palmetto wrote:My friend and I, without any puppets, managed to take down a nation by ourselves in only a few minutes. They were so angry they telegramed my friend and flamed him.

Oh, and I'll write a reply in a few hours.

I'm sorry about that.
I missiled a few targets and then got killed.

Sorry about what? It was hilarious.
A rowdy redneck from South Carolina who tries to RP every now and again.
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:32 pm

The Palmetto wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:I'm sorry about that.
I missiled a few targets and then got killed.

Sorry about what? It was hilarious.

Oh.

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:33 pm

Prusselanden wrote:
The Palmetto wrote:Sorry about what? It was hilarious.

Oh.

Well yeah, it's weird people getting so salty over NS.
A rowdy redneck from South Carolina who tries to RP every now and again.
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:34 pm

Osnil Returns wrote:

I would say that James is the Vegeta of the group, but since Jacob, is our Trunks' dad...

THEORY: James is the Tapion of the group. He taught Cinder how to fight with a sword. Also, whoever wiped everyone out must have been able to either kill James instantly or kill him 8 times in a row :p
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:35 pm

Osnil Returns wrote:

The blight change depending on what they infect.

My RPs
Aeternabilis wrote:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse