NATION

PASSWORD

We Were Never Heroes (A Superhero RP) OOC / HIATUS

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Mondrova
Minister

Founded: Jan 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mondrova » Tue May 24, 2016 4:45 pm

I was reading through my app again and noticed I made a grammatical cock up in the abilities section. The way it is worded implies he can only manipulate casual memories, however, what I meant is that without concentration or adequate time to mentally find what he's looking for, only casual or recent memories can be manipulated in that second. I don't know if you already figured that point as being implied, but I just wanted to bring it to your attention.
We all ride the struggle bus sometimes

Wenglesy
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Wenglesy » Tue May 24, 2016 4:45 pm

Ben M wrote:
Wenglesy wrote:I know right - wish I had thought of that.

My guy's just a Hairy Frenchman with a wooden cross necklace.

Hairy Frenchman with a wooden cross necklace? Scary. As. Fuck.

Also to add to how scary he is - he's also a cobbler on the side.
Last edited by Wenglesy on Tue May 24, 2016 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I play as Jean Deschenaux in "We Were Never Heroes" whom is a proud member of

Legyon fun Genital

The Olog-Hai wrote:You don't see any hands in the cookie jar.
Other than your NPCs, of course.
Your NPCs stole the cookies while you were away.
Somehow.

My woman told me that the Crusades were unprovoked. Then I knew that, I could not trust her.

The Zendikari Survivors
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Zendikari Survivors » Tue May 24, 2016 4:48 pm

Wenglesy wrote:
Ben M wrote:
Umbrella sword? Bad. Ass.

I know right - wish I had thought of that.

My guy's just a Native American with flashlight powers.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 29, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Beiarusia » Tue May 24, 2016 4:49 pm

Deramen wrote:
Derelldia wrote:I'd say so. Would it be better to change it to smoke to clear that up?

I think what Bei is saying is that we might already have someone with that kind of power and we really wouldn't like two of the same guy.

I was just wondering if the other guy could manipulate it.

Wenglesy
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Wenglesy » Tue May 24, 2016 4:50 pm

The Zendikari Survivors wrote:

Does he have a good weakness like mine?

A weakness to sunscreen along with good ol' sulfur. Of course with the usual stuff.
Last edited by Wenglesy on Tue May 24, 2016 4:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Legyon fun Genital

Somehow.

My woman told me that the Crusades were unprovoked. Then I knew that, I could not trust her.

The Zendikari Survivors
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Zendikari Survivors » Tue May 24, 2016 4:52 pm

Wenglesy wrote:
The Zendikari Survivors wrote:My guy's just a Native American with flashlight powers.

Does he have a good weakness like mine?

A weakness to sunscreen along with good ol' sulfur. Of course with the usual stuff.

He doesn't have a weakness per se, but he is deathly afraid of the dark.

The Olog-Hai
Negotiator

Founded: May 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Olog-Hai » Tue May 24, 2016 4:53 pm

Hey, Bei, I just realized there's something completely necessary that we appear to be missing.
It's the rare elusive thing we call an IC. *Straight face*
It appears I'm an INTP-T. You're not gonna get much more about me.
Wenglesy wrote:Might as well submit now to the obviously superior forces of Legyon fun Genital.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Tue May 24, 2016 4:56 pm

The Olog-Hai wrote:Hey, Bei, I just realized there's something completely necessary that we appear to be missing.

Waiting for Grestin. He was working on his App. Plus I may or may not be busy with Overwatch in the coming minutes.
Last edited by Beiarusia on Tue May 24, 2016 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Tue May 24, 2016 4:58 pm

The Zendikari Survivors wrote:

My guy's basically just rogue Captain America with lots of guns. Granted, that is pretty scary.
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

Deramen
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Tue May 24, 2016 5:01 pm

Beiarusia wrote:
Deramen wrote:I think what Bei is saying is that we might already have someone with that kind of power and we really wouldn't like two of the same guy.

I was just wondering if the other guy could manipulate it.

Ah, my bad. :unsure:
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:
Scoochi2 wrote:I'm now being offered Filipino girlfriends...

You say that like it's a bad thing.

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby United Human Planets » Tue May 24, 2016 5:02 pm

Hey, I hope Im not coming off as pushy, but did you review my updated app? I can post it again if you want.

The Olog-Hai
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Olog-Hai » Tue May 24, 2016 5:10 pm

Beiarusia wrote:
The Olog-Hai wrote:Hey, Bei, I just realized there's something completely necessary that we appear to be missing.

Waiting for Grestin. He was working on his App. Plus I may or may not be busy with Overwatch in the coming minutes.

Hm. Not really the response I was looking for...
Anyways, have fun. I can't really play shit in the way of games because I'm one of those few people who doesn't own a console (unless you count like a 5 ish year old wii) and my PC decided to give up on me at only like 2 and a half years old.
Wenglesy wrote:Might as well submit now to the obviously superior forces of Legyon fun Genital.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Tue May 24, 2016 5:12 pm

United Human Planets wrote:Hey, I hope Im not coming off as pushy, but did you review my updated app? I can post it again if you want.

I'll look it over soon if I forgot. As for the IC, i'll give Grestin tonight and, if not, i'll get something going.

Wenglesy
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Wenglesy » Tue May 24, 2016 5:17 pm

You know what would be cool? If the benefactor like enhanced our powers.

Metal teeth - considering a large wolf can bite down with over 1,200 pounds of pressure, i'm assuming i'd be twice the size so approx 2,400 pounds of pressure right?

Add teeth enhancements then I could properly eat a five year old baguette with rocks inside it.
Last edited by Wenglesy on Tue May 24, 2016 5:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Legyon fun Genital

Somehow.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Neros » Tue May 24, 2016 5:32 pm

Beiarusia wrote:
United Human Planets wrote:Hey, I hope Im not coming off as pushy, but did you review my updated app? I can post it again if you want.

I'll look it over soon if I forgot. As for the IC, i'll give Grestin tonight and, if not, i'll get something going.

pls

The Olog-Hai wrote:
Beiarusia wrote:Waiting for Grestin. He was working on his App. Plus I may or may not be busy with Overwatch in the coming minutes.

Hm. Not really the response I was looking for...
Anyways, have fun. I can't really play shit in the way of games because I'm one of those few people who doesn't own a console (unless you count like a 5 ish year old wii) and my PC decided to give up on me at only like 2 and a half years old.

rip

Going to go play Rocket League because I have a life ;_;
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Olog-Hai
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Olog-Hai » Tue May 24, 2016 5:39 pm

New Neros wrote:
Beiarusia wrote:I'll look it over soon if I forgot. As for the IC, i'll give Grestin tonight and, if not, i'll get something going.

pls

The Olog-Hai wrote:Hm. Not really the response I was looking for...

rip

Going to go play Rocket League because I have a life ;_;

It's functional, but it's gotten to the point where I don't bother, because the screen is cracked (maybe my fault), fan must be somehow out of the bearings (also maybe my fault), and like something must have gotten screwy in the insides. Because it's straight up shut down on me when it wasn't too hot. I've seen worse in computers and they've stayed on.
Anyways, jarred fan and cracked screen might be my fault because I have a tendency to slam my computer's screen when I shut it. But the fan bearings getting jarred because of that is just ridiculous, and the crashing and lag in no way in hell is my fault.
Anyways, after that rant, pretty much I'm just probably gonna get a new PC

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Tue May 24, 2016 5:54 pm

Beiarusia wrote:

Oi, what about my app? Apart from the bio I can practically guarantee it'll be done tonight.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Tue May 24, 2016 5:55 pm

Wenglesy wrote:You know what would be cool? If the benefactor like enhanced our powers.

Metal teeth - considering a large wolf can bite down with over 1,200 pounds of pressure, i'm assuming i'd be twice the size so approx 2,400 pounds of pressure right?

Add teeth enhancements then I could properly eat a five year old baguette with rocks inside it.

The Benefactor will be able to provide funding for new gadgets if needed. Was planning on it.

And Rup, I mentioned you in an earlier post. You're pretty much accepted at this point.

Ben M
Minister

Founded: Mar 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ben M » Tue May 24, 2016 5:55 pm

Beiarusia wrote:
Wenglesy wrote:You know what would be cool? If the benefactor like enhanced our powers.

The Benefactor will be able to provide funding for new gadgets if needed. Was planning on it.

And Rup, I mentioned you in an earlier post. You're pretty much accepted at this point.

CAN HE FUND JEWARANGS?
Personality type: INFP-A
Economic Left/Right: -6.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.26
Never play a direct democracy. Fat people can be KING. Moles in space are fearsome. Magical Vikings wreck shit. Spies are Difficult. Stereotypes kill Zombies. Robots hurt society. Nerds can lead super people. Anti-socialites have demons. Stuck up Snow Elves don't interact well. HRE in Space tends to get complicated. Superheroes can be very orthodox. Fanatics don't make friends... even in space.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Tue May 24, 2016 5:56 pm

Ben M wrote:
Beiarusia wrote:The Benefactor will be able to provide funding for new gadgets if needed. Was planning on it.

CAN HE FUND JEWARANGS?

He could maybe give you a downpayment and you can make some Jwearangs.

Ben M
Minister

Founded: Mar 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ben M » Tue May 24, 2016 5:57 pm

Beiarusia wrote:
Ben M wrote:
CAN HE FUND JEWARANGS?

He could maybe give you a downpayment and you can make some Jwearangs.

YAY!
Personality type: INFP-A
Economic Left/Right: -6.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.26
Never play a direct democracy. Fat people can be KING. Moles in space are fearsome. Magical Vikings wreck shit. Spies are Difficult. Stereotypes kill Zombies. Robots hurt society. Nerds can lead super people. Anti-socialites have demons. Stuck up Snow Elves don't interact well. HRE in Space tends to get complicated. Superheroes can be very orthodox. Fanatics don't make friends... even in space.

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Tue May 24, 2016 5:58 pm

Beiarusia wrote:

Didn't see it. :V
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

The Olog-Hai
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Olog-Hai » Tue May 24, 2016 6:00 pm

Beiarusia wrote:

As I was suggesting earlier.
Literal. Pigeon. Bombs.
What could go wrong? :twisted:

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Tue May 24, 2016 6:00 pm

Rupudska wrote:
Beiarusia wrote:The Benefactor will be able to provide funding for new gadgets if needed. Was planning on it.

Didn't see it. :V

Page before this. Any weakness in mind for your power?

Wenglesy
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Wenglesy » Tue May 24, 2016 6:01 pm

Beiarusia wrote:
Ben M wrote:
CAN HE FUND JEWARANGS?

He could maybe give you a downpayment and you can make some Jewarangs.

Steel Teeth, Jewarangs, and a stereotypical soviet army (possibly) birds with helmets. You know for the guy with the bird powers.

Thought I wasn't going to like the Benefactor but come on, anyone who gives me money is my friend and not really my enemy.
Last edited by Wenglesy on Tue May 24, 2016 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Legyon fun Genital

Somehow.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse