NATION

PASSWORD

Sword Art Online RP[OOC|OPEN]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tulkomanistan
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tulkomanistan » Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:51 am

The Tophat Empire wrote:Tulkomanistan (could use with finding a shorter form...)

i am going with my idea for the bossy, but worry not, your idea will be used, already know what floor and how it would work :)

It's good to know my idea will be used too :P

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:32 pm

Basically... busted.

ImageImage

Shyluz
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:25 pm

So...

This is still open, and not in the stages of dying, right?
Otherwise known as Nornsmark for official, region-ey things.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:33 pm

Shyluz wrote:So...

Very open, and it's still going
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Shyluz
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:39 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:
Shyluz wrote:So...

Hurrah! Consider this a promise on a app soon!

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Founded: Sep 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:53 pm

Shyluz wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:

This RP as as open as...... i dunno, i kinda failed this
and it is alive as.... Fuck, i really suck at this, don't i

But, yes it´s open, and yes, it is not dying

Glad to see you BTW, Shyluz
FT, but roam where i please
It does not reflect my real life world political views, which are considerably less authoritarian and more moderate
Refer to my factbook for canon, it´s however out of date, and badly written. So take it with a grain of salt

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:54 pm

The Tophat Empire wrote:
Shyluz wrote:

Well, I personally just can't understand what happened to this RP, after the popularity the original had.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:00 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:
The Tophat Empire wrote:

Well, I personally just can't understand what happened to this RP, after the popularity the original had.

and now i have lost you

Do you mean that we lost several players in the first transition?
yes we did, i suppose most of those listed did not really participate
and then we got a new OOC(where the OP went AWOL)
This RP have had quiet the ride?
I think we have been going for close to half a year now(since the first OP was posted that is)
It does not reflect my real life world political views, which are considerably less authoritarian and more moderate
Refer to my factbook for canon, it´s however out of date, and badly written. So take it with a grain of salt

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:03 pm

The Tophat Empire wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:

and now i have lost you

I think we have been going for close to half a year now(since the first OP was posted that is)

Well, compared to how I remember that the first one was, this is really, really quiet. We had a lot of players in the beginning.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:05 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:
The Tophat Empire wrote:
and now i have lost you

Well, compared to how I remember that the first one was, this is really, really quiet. We had a lot of players in the beginning.

Well, I am in this one.

My overwhelming awesomeness may have scared them away.

They may not have felt worthy.

XD Yeah, I wish.

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:08 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:
The Tophat Empire wrote:
and now i have lost you

from what i member in the first IC they filled 10 pages of IC over 6 hours, all of it one liners
10. Fucking. Pages
10 Fuuuucking pages, over 6 hours
that was pretty retarded in my honest opinion

Charlia wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:

Well, I am in this one.

XD Yeah, I wish.

Yeah, right
*slaps with a rusty spoon*
Don´t forget who is in power here :p

We maybe should let Shy finish her/his App before drowning him/her in OOC catting....
Last edited by The Tophat Empire on Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shyluz
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:09 pm

Can I make my own special skill, or does it have to be from the list?

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:12 pm

The Tophat Empire wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:

from what i member in the first IC they filled 10 pages of IC over 6 hours, all of it one liners
10. Fucking. Pages
10 Fuuuucking pages, over 6 hours
that was pretty retarded in my honest opinion

Charlia wrote:Well, I am in this one.

XD Yeah, I wish.

Yeah, right
*slaps with a rusty spoon*
Don´t forget who is in power here :p

We maybe should let Shy finish her/his App before drowning him/her in OOC catting....

It might have been a little retarded, but it was really fun :)
And we certainly had a lot if activity

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:13 pm

Shyluz wrote:Can I make my own special skill, or does it have to be from the list?

If you can make a balanced and good skill i might accept it, i am still pretty reluctant as we had some pretty retarded ones in the old OOC(Read, someone wanted a cannon, someone else wanted to be able to stay invisible, all the time)

But as i said, if you can make a good and interesting one, i will consider it

Shyluz
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:16 pm

The Tophat Empire wrote:
Shyluz wrote:Can I make my own special skill, or does it have to be from the list?

If you can make a balanced and good skill i might accept it, i am still pretty reluctant as we had some pretty retarded ones in the old OOC(Read, someone wanted a cannon, someone else wanted to be able to stay invisible, all the time)

But as i said, if you can make a good and interesting one, i will consider it

Bah, you know me, I always make things balanced.

Shyluz
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:36 pm

Application

Required Information

Name: Allene Deedrick

Username: Ene (Pronounced 'En')

Sex: Female

Character Level: 57

Age and Origin: She currently is seventeen, and as far as she's concerned her birthplace was Edvard's Orphanage for Girls, in the Czech Republic.

Picture Appearance:

Character Skill: Oooh. Can I make my own? :twisted:

The Saint of Blades --
Ene quickly spawns in every single one of her many blades, having them land in the ground surrounding her. She then proceeds to use them against you in just about every way imaginable. Throwing, slashing, kicking, stabbing, slicing, mincing, dicing, swinging, cutting, cleaving, adjectives.

Height, Weight, Body Type: 5' 2" or 1.57 meters, lithe, 101 lbs or 45.8 kg

Equipment:

Character Bio: Allene never knew her parents, and was practically raised in Edvard's by her fellow orphans. The nature of the school/orphanage hybrid encouraged a sense of isolation, and so Ene was quickly drawn toward's the gamer's life. She played her first game when she was merely seven, and it was like a primal instinct awoke inside her. She wasn't little shy girl who listened to her music and read her books. No.

She was FUCKING Ene the Saint of Blades. She would dodge, weave through the FPS called Blacklight: Retribution, slaughtering those with a knife, whereas her comrades would lit up an entire room with gunfire, Ene would be dancing through the bullets, glowing katana in hand as she cut through enemy lines with the grace and speed of a master swordsman.

She quickly rose through the ranks of the game, eventually becoming the leader on the EU/RU servers. Entire matches were rebalanced when she joined, the entirety of the other players pitted against the quick girl with the katana.

Hence, she was drawn to the game Sword Art Online, a game where you had no magic, no guns, only a single blade. Or two, if you have mad skill. And in the immortal words of Kirito - "In this world, a single blade can take you anywhere you want to go."

RP Example: You know me, right..?

Additional Fun Stuff: Not Required

Personality: Pyro, quirky, illogical. Stubborn. To put it in context -- if you piss her off, be prepared to lose something of yours to a 'mysterious, unexplained fire.' She'll run headfirst into combat, even if it does get her killed, and she generally acts strangely.

Moral Alignment: Chaotic Neutral. She would be chaotic good, it's just, she likes setting things on fire a little too much.

Theme Song: Clicky

Have You Read, Understand, and Agree with the OP Posts & Rules In Detail? Yes.
Last edited by Shyluz on Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:53 pm

Shyluz wrote:Aplication

Required Information

Age and Origin: She currently is seventeen, and as far as she's concerned her birthplace was Edvard's Orphanage for Girls, in the Czech Republic.

Picture Appearance:

The Saint of Blades --
Ene quickly spawns in every single one of her many blades, having them land in the ground surrounding her. She then proceeds to use them against you in just about every way imaginable. Throwing, slashing, kicking, stabbing, slicing, mincing, dicing, swinging, cutting, cleaving, adjectives.

Equipment:

Character Bio: Allene never knew her parents, and was practically raised in Edvard's by her fellow orphans. The nature of the school/orphanage hybrid encouraged a sense of isolation, and so Ene was quickly drawn toward's the gamer's life. She played her first game when she was merely seven, and it was like a primal instinct awoke inside her. She wasn't little shy girl who listened to her music and read her books. No.

She was FUCKING Ene the Saint of Blades. She would dodge, weave through the FPS called Blacklight: Retribution, slaughtering those with a knife, whereas her comrades would lit up an entire room with gunfire, Ene would be dancing through the bullets, glowing katana in hand as she cut through enemy lines with the grace and speed of a master swordsman.

She quickly rose through the ranks of the game, eventually becoming the leader on the EU/RU servers. Entire matches were rebalanced when she joined, the entirety of the other players pitted against the quick girl with the katana.

Hence, she was drawn to the game Sword Art Online, a game where you had no magic, no guns, only a single blade. Or two, if you have mad skill. And in the immortal words of Kirito - "In this world, a single blade can take you anywhere you want to go."

Personality: Pyro, quirky, illogical. Stubborn. To put it in context -- if you piss her off, be prepared to lose something of yours to a 'mysterious, unexplained fire.' She'll run headfirst into combat, even if it does get her killed, and she generally acts strangely.

Moral Alignment: Chaotic Neutral. She would be chaotic good, it's just, she likes setting things on fire a little too much.

Looks good to me, could do with some further explanation about your skill
further question, how much prior experience do you have with SAO?`

Ohhh, and since i am not a total asshole(only almost) you are ACCEPTED, but if my CO-OP, OR 3 other players disagree with me here, you will have to redo it.

But you can still post in the IC right away :)

Shyluz
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:55 pm

The Tophat Empire wrote:

Required Information

Picture Appearance:

The Saint of Blades --

Equipment:

Ohhh, and since i am not a total asshole(only almost) you are ACCEPTED, but if my CO-OP, OR 3 other players disagree with me here, you will have to redo it.

Prior experience with SAO? Binge-watched both seasons in about two-days. T'was good. Is it good if I swap the pic out for something else, specifically, the Feathers pic?

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:56 pm

The Tophat Empire wrote:

Required Information

Picture Appearance:

The Saint of Blades --

Equipment:

How should I put it... the app is awesome. I completely agree with Tophat's decision

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:58 pm

Shyluz wrote:And in the immortal words of Kirito - "In this world, a single blade can take you anywhere you want to go."

Screw Kirito.

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:58 pm

Shyluz wrote:
The Tophat Empire wrote:

Prior experience with SAO? Binge-watched both seasons in about two-days. T'was good. Is it good if I swap the pic out for something else, specifically, the Feathers pic?

sure, pic change is ok, i have yet to put you in the archive

Charlia wrote:
Shyluz wrote:And in the immortal words of Kirito - "In this world, a single blade can take you anywhere you want to go."

Screw Kirito.

*Slaps Charlia with a rusty spoon*

That is rather rude
Last edited by The Tophat Empire on Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:01 pm

The Tophat Empire wrote:
Shyluz wrote:

sure, pic change is ok, i have yet to put you in the archive

Charlia wrote:Screw Kirito.

*Slaps Charlia with a rusty spoon*

That is rather rude

*slaps with a fish*

Shyluz
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:02 pm

Alright, pic change is complete, and I fixed a previously unnoticed typo in the app, and it was part of the application itself, so I advise fixing the app code in the OP. The 'Application' in the app format is spelled 'Aplication' currently.

Thank ya, by the way.

@Charli -- You had to go there, didn't you?

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:06 pm

Shyluz wrote:Alright, pic change is complete, and I fixed a previously unnoticed typo in the app, and it was part of the application itself, so I advise fixing the app code in the OP. The 'Application' in the app format is spelled 'Aplication' currently.

Thank ya, by the way.

What, slapping him with a fish?

It's a trope, what else could I-- Oh! Oh, you're talking about me declaring my undying hatred for Kirito here!

That was a joke. I've never even seen that anime. I just wanted to make things awkward, and get a chance to post that picture. XD

Although, declaring some of the things I actually have on my undying hatred list anywhere would probably make me even more enemies than saying 'Screw Kirito' in the middle of an SAO RP!

So string me up!

Sink my ships!

Do whatever you wish, I will not recant!

Because I love that picture, and I wanted to post it so badly that I was willing to risk alienating myself over a joke!
Last edited by Charlia on Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:22 pm

Shyluz wrote:Alright, pic change is complete, and I fixed a previously unnoticed typo in the app, and it was part of the application itself, so I advise fixing the app code in the OP. The 'Application' in the app format is spelled 'Aplication' currently.

Thank ya, by the way.

fixed the typo, thanks a lot

@Charli, you have never seen SAO, good to know, well, as long as you do not do anything stupid and or silly *Looks in Acadeshia´s general direction* and you will be fine

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse