NATION

PASSWORD

Re:lay (Teenage Magical RP, OOC & Sign-ups) CLOSED

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Emerald Dragon
Senator

Founded: Jan 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Emerald Dragon » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:16 pm

Name: Mori Tefyn

Appearance:This guy, yes THIS guy.

Handle: Whitehot_Stallion

Arcana: The Lovers

Personality: Calm, apathetic to things that don't interest him, tends to read books obsessively, such as 'Jane Eyre' and 'To kill a Mockingbird' his personality on the relay channels is deliberately provocative, with himself deliberately acting cool, calm and confident which he can laugh about later. Outside of the relay channels, he is very stubborn and headstrong, mainly because of his calm nature at home.

Current Life: Works in a shop that forges metal, it's hot, long and pretty interesting hours. He received said Katana from that shop, outside of this, he listens to music, cares for his parent's dogs and practices martial arts, specifically Krav Maga and Karate.

Weapon: Katana, martial arts.

Quirks: Is overly quiet one day, can be talkative the next. Seems to enjoy a cold can of Irn Bru too much.

RP Example: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=313459&hilit=helftyn&start=50#wrap
Last edited by The Emerald Dragon on Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:40 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Aona
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Aona » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:34 pm

The Emerald Dragon wrote:Name: Mori Tefyn

Personality: Calm, apathetic to things that don't interest him, tends to have an obsessive desire to keep himself clean of germs, but will not hesitate to touch germs if he feels it is necessary.

Current Life: Works in a shop that forges metal, it's hot, long and pretty interesting hours. He received said Katana from that shop, outside of this, he listens to music, cares for his parent's dogs and practices martial arts, specifically Krav Maga and Karate.

Quirks: Is overly quiet one day, can be talkative the next. Seems to enjoy a cold can of Irn Bru too much.

I like it. You're playing it a bit too safe, though. If he hates germs, make him HATE them. Like, obsessively.

He seems slightly small and dorky, so why not make him a bit headstrong/confident/ladies' man over the internet? I think that would make his character a lot funnier and interesting :)
:^)

The Emerald Dragon
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Emerald Dragon » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:37 pm

Aona wrote:

Personality: Calm, apathetic to things that don't interest him, tends to have an obsessive desire to keep himself clean of germs, but will not hesitate to touch germs if he feels it is necessary.

I like it. You're playing it a bit too safe, though. If he hates germs, make him HATE them. Like, obsessively.

He seems slightly small and dorky, so why not make him a bit headstrong/confident/ladies' man over the internet? I think that would make his character a lot funnier and interesting :)

It's Shinji Ikari, of course he is. :p

He'd probably be small but quite muscular, considering in his spare time he forges swords at a shop which sells them, and practises martial arts.

Aona
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aona » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:39 pm

The Emerald Dragon wrote:

He'd probably be small but quite muscular, considering in his spare time he forges swords at a shop which sells them, and practises martial arts.

No doubt :P

But if he's a total germaphobe, and bit on the small side, having him think himself to be super suave and amazing in chatrooms would be super great.

The Emerald Dragon
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Emerald Dragon » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:42 pm

Aona wrote:

No doubt :P

But if he's a total germaphobe, and bit on the small side, having him think himself to be super suave and amazing in chatrooms would be super great.

I changed it, mainly because I would find it quite hard to roleplay a germaphobe, he now obsessively reads books and acts deliberately provocative in chatrooms for attention. *Cough* Asuka *Cough*

Aona
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aona » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:44 pm

Personality: Calm, apathetic to things that don't interest him, tends to read books obsessively, such as 'Jane Eyre' and 'To kill a Mockingbird' his personality on the relay channels is deliberately provocative, with himself deliberately acting cool, calm and confident which he can laugh about later. Outside of the relay channels, he is very stubborn and headstrong, mainly because of his calm nature at home.

Lovely, Accepted

The Emerald Dragon
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Emerald Dragon » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:45 pm

Aona wrote:

Lovely, Accepted

I think I accidentally blended two of Neon Genesis Evangelion's characters personalities.

Lord Frieza (Ancient)
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lord Frieza (Ancient) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:52 pm

Name: Alexander Bruun
Appearance:

Handle: rock_chalk
Arcana: -VIII- Strength
Personality:
He is kind hearted and naive, but strong, both physically and mentally. However, his purity and good hearted nature can sometimes get him in trouble, as he will try to only see the best in people, and often gives them many chances at redemption, even if they obviously don't deserve it. He tries his best to hide his life on Relay from his friends, who shun things that are nerdy and prefer uber macho jock things. Though Alex isn't like this, it is the group that he is naturally with, given his involvement in sports. Despite being forgiving and good hearted, if his friends or loved ones get hurt, he becomes very serious, and will be merciless towards those who hurt them.
Current Life: He is currently the star quarterback for the football team, and focuses most of his free time towards exercise and eating. His grades are passible (D's mostly), but he dislikes school for the most part.
Weapon:
A bloody huge greatsword
Martial Arts
Quirks: He hates needles. Hates them. And he can't stand people who hurt others for joy.
Theme: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zhbwOd2ETsM
RP Example: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=311694
I am Rob Halfordia for anyone unaware
Last edited by Lord Frieza (Ancient) on Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Aona
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aona » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:02 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:Name: Alexander Bruun
Appearance:
This, but with black hair, and no facial hair

Handle: rock_chalk
Arcana: -VIII- Strength
Personality:
He is kind hearted and naive, but strong, both physically and mentally. However, his purity and good hearted nature can sometimes get him in trouble, as he will try to only see the best in people, and often gives them many chances at redemption, even if they obviously don't deserve it. He tries his best to hide his life on Relay from his friends, who shun things that are nerdy and prefer uber macho jock things. Though Alex isn't like this, it is the group that he is naturally with, given his involvement in sports. Despite being forgiving and good hearted, if his friends or loved ones get hurt, he becomes very serious, and will be merciless towards those who hurt them.
Current Life: He is currently the star quarterback for the football team, and focuses most of his free time towards exercise and eating. His grades are passible (D's mostly), but he dislikes school for the most part.
Weapon:
A bloody huge greatsword
Martial Arts
Quirks: He hates needles. Hates them. And he can't stand people who rut others for joy.
RP Example: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=311694
I am Rob Halfordia for anyone unaware

Accepted~

Complectuss
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Complectuss » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:12 pm

Name: James "Jamie" Donalds
Appearance:
Handle: no-trebles
Arcana: Judgement
Personality: Jamie is a kind young woman, and likes to listen to people more so than have them listen to her. She offers advice when she can, and provides comfort when words escape her. She usually tries to help wherever she can, whether it be with homework or emotional struggles. She's intelligent, and sees more value in the arts rather than the mathematics and sciences. Unfortunately, she has a low sense of self-worth, and takes unkind comments to heart.
Current Life: Jamie openly acts as a woman both online and in the real world. Her family has, after some time, accepted her lifestyle. She hasn't come out to her online friends that she is trans, and they only know her to be female. At school, she faces ridicule from both classmates and teachers, but does nothing to change that. She tries her best to turn the other cheek, although she has skipped school on occasion after a particularly ruined day. Otherwise, she's a straight A student and a good shoulder to cry on.
Weapon: A divine trumpet that (after some time) can play some awesome Holy Magic
Quirks:
-Plays the trumpet in band
-has a pet cat named George Washington the 24th that all too often walks across her computer
-favorite color is violet
-favorite food is orange chicken
-hates sushi
-allergic to hazelnut
RP Example: bahahaha
Theme Music: StormSound- Stargazer

Name: Lola Hastings
Appearance:

Handle: lorikeet
Arcana: The Star
Personality: Lola's typically a very excitable and happy girl. With her combination of ADD and ADHD, she's bored very easily. Anything around to entertain her will do, even if it's against the rules. She's always yearned to be something bigger and greater than what life would let her be, and thus often found herself in a library or in a movie theater. She ponders philosophy often, therefore has gained a very loose set of morals. "Right and wrong are all a matter of perspective," she says when queried. To her, what is right at the time, may be wrong and unjust in other circumstances or with other motives. Surprisingly, she's very good at stirring and leading almost any group of people.
Current Life: She is one of three teenagers in a single family home with a wealthy mom and dad. She used to attend a public school, but now goes to a private Catholic high school. She doesn't have a fantastic GPA, but passes her classes. Being a middle child, she is rarely the center of attention, and uses that to her advantage, spending most of her spare time online with friends.
Weapon: Ninja Stars and throwing knives
Quirks:
-favorite color is light pink
-hates politics, like with a passion
-has 5 pet lorikeets
-she actually is pretty good at parkour
Theme Music: Audiomachine- When Our Time Comes
Last edited by Complectuss on Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Why would you ever want to be straight tbh

much like Vesperis, I am also a slut for aona rps
sometimes I help make them
usually they are about angsty teens

Don't vote for trump pls I don't like tyranny

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:15 pm

I believe this is the correct place..
Mirakai is my new senpai.
Steam
Kik: Hideyoshi_Kinoshita.

Waifu in flag is Muffet, from Undertale.

Anta baka?

Don't you dare forget I am yandere.

Aona
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aona » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:19 pm

Complectuss wrote:(Image)

Appearance:
Personality: Jamie is a kind young woman, and likes to listen to people more so than have them listen to her. She offers advice when she can, and provides comfort when words escape her. She usually tries to help wherever she can, whether it be with homework or emotional struggles. She's intelligent, and sees more value in the arts rather than the mathematics and sciences. Unfortunately, she has a low sense of self-worth, and takes unkind comments to heart.
Current Life: Jamie openly acts as a woman both online and in the real world. Her family has, after some time, accepted her lifestyle. She hasn't come out to her online friends that she is trans, and they only know her to be female. At school, she faces ridicule from both classmates and teachers, but does nothing to change that. She tries her best to turn the other cheek, although she has skipped school on occasion after a particularly ruined day. Otherwise, she's a straight A student and a good shoulder to cry on.
Weapon: A divine trumpet that (after some time) can play some awesome Holy Magic
Quirks:
-has a pet cat named George Washington the 24th that all too often walks across her computer
-hates sushi
-allergic to hazelnut

Appearance:
Personality: Lola's typically a very excitable and happy girl. With her combination of ADD and ADHD, she's bored very easily. Anything around to entertain her will do, even if it's against the rules. She's always yearned to be something bigger and greater than what life would let her be, and thus often found herself in a library or in a movie theater. She ponders philosophy often, therefore has gained a very loose set of morals. "Right and wrong are all a matter of perspective," she says when queried. To her, what is right at the time, may be wrong and unjust in other circumstances or with other motives. Surprisingly, she's very good at stirring and leading almost any group of people.
Current Life: She is one of three teenagers in a single family home with a wealthy mom and dad. She used to attend a public school, but now goes to a private Catholic high school. She doesn't have a fantastic GPA, but passes her classes. Being a middle child, she is rarely the center of attention, and uses that to her advantage, spending most of her spare time online with friends.
Quirks:
-has 5 pet lorikeets

ac-cepted

Complectuss
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Complectuss » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:20 pm

Scamvidia wrote:I believe this is the correct place..

Eric?

Joshulia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Joshulia » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:20 pm

Name: Ransom Deviltry
Appearance: Hella
Handle: Vaguely-Obscure-Television-Refrence
Arcana: Emperor
Personality: Sarcastic, self assured, and the total opposite of a father figure, Deviltry is an intelligent, and confident, asshole who's greatest pleasures are underachievement and low standards. Despite all this, he's a momma bear, mess with those he takes under his wing, you'll pay, one way, or another.
Current Life: WIP but it does involve divorced parents and working in a coffee shop
Weapon: A stick/bo staff, basically a wooden shaft wrapped several times over in leather strips for handling
Quirks: He sort of dislikes his card, despite he likening to his personality
RP Example: ha
Last edited by Joshulia on Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a Tired Old Man with Liberal Ideas and a Raging Jew Fro

Plus I Know Aona's Real Name, HMU

Complectuss
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Complectuss » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:20 pm

Joshulia wrote:Name: Ransom Deviltry
Personality: Sarcastic, self assured, and the total opposite of a father figure, Deviltry is an intelligent, and confident, who's greatest pleasures are underachievement and low standards. Despite all this, he's a momma bear, mess with those he takes under his wing will pay, one way, or another.
Current Life: WIP but it does involve divorced parents and working in a coffee shop
Weapon: A stick/bo staff, basically a wooden shaft wrapped several times over in leather strips for handling

I LOVE THIS, JOSH

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:21 pm

Complectuss wrote:
Scamvidia wrote:I believe this is the correct place..

Eric?

Ja friendo.
Mirakai is my new senpai.
Steam
Kik: Hideyoshi_Kinoshita.

Waifu in flag is Muffet, from Undertale.

Anta baka?

Don't you dare forget I am yandere.

Joshulia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Joshulia » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:22 pm

Complectuss wrote:
Personality: Sarcastic, self assured, and the total opposite of a father figure, Deviltry is an intelligent, and confident, who's greatest pleasures are underachievement and low standards. Despite all this, he's a momma bear, mess with those he takes under his wing will pay, one way, or another.

I LOVE THIS, JOSH

COMP? WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?

Aona
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aona » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:23 pm

YER IN

The Emerald Dragon
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Emerald Dragon » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:23 pm

Complectuss wrote:(Image)

Appearance:
Quirks:
-hates sushi
-allergic to hazelnut

Appearance:
Quirks:
-has 5 pet lorikeets

Looks like lover-boy over here will be getting to know your characters well.

The Emerald Dragon
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Emerald Dragon » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:24 pm

Hav-ing a can of Coca cola at 2:30 AM...

Complectuss
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Complectuss » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:24 pm

Joshulia wrote:
Complectuss wrote:I LOVE THIS, JOSH

COMP? WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?

I turned into Chengelele for a while and that one died too so now I'm back on the original name with just another s

Miss me?

Joshulia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Joshulia » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:26 pm

Aona wrote:

YER IN

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

And ya totally, all I had was Aona, Tarn, Ves, a few dozen others, and occasionally Illan......I walk a lonely road......

Lord Frieza (Ancient)
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lord Frieza (Ancient) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:27 pm

Joshulia wrote:
Aona wrote:YER IN

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

And ya totally, all I had was Aona, Tarn, Ves, a few dozen others, and occasionally Illan......I walk a lonely road......

...the only one that I have ever known...

Complectuss
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Complectuss » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:27 pm

Complectuss wrote:

Looks like lover-boy over here will be getting to know your characters well.

Well, we'll have to see how that works out.

Lavan Tiri
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 18, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Lavan Tiri » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:28 pm

Joshulia wrote:
Aona wrote:YER IN

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

And now me!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse