NATION

PASSWORD

GAMA: Episode 2 "Last in Line" [IC] [OPEN]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Xing
Minister

Founded: Apr 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Xing » Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:26 am

United Kingdom of Poland wrote:Gregory sighed. The more he talked to and learned about the other original members, the more he pitied them. As shitty as his childhood had been at least he could say he still had a childhood. Allison, Charlotte, and the others only seemed to know training and combat. He honestly believed that the three people she had saved the seats for were her only friends. And he couldn't even begin to imagine what it was like being his mothers personal guinea pig like Gilbert was. He waited with the others until Gilbert got back. "Hey Gilbert, Thanks for setting this up."

Gilbert returned to the table with a combination of hope and worry on his face. He hadn't actually thought that Allison was the way she was because she lost her team. He resented himself for not seeing it earlier, and felt bad for her that she was so hard on herself because of it. It wasn't until Gregory said something that snapped him back to reality that he spoke up, the usual cheery tone coming across to mask what was underneath. "Oh its no problem at all." He grinned. "Actually Allison had organized the trip to the diner, I just kind of went a bit overboard with the bringing guests along I guess. I only hope I didn't overtly upset her by doing so. I'm sorry that it didn't quite turn out as well as I would have liked it to though."
The Reincarnated Empire of Xing, back in the flesh.
It is pronounced "Shing". You wouldn't believe how many times I've had it pronounced wrong.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:58 pm

"Don't be." Allison replied curtly. This was the last thing she needed on this day: pity. "Whatever you want to say, just don't. Don't say you're sorry. Don't give me your pity. I don't need it." Her hand clenched, tightening the grip on the top of the steering wheel. "Unless you wanna walk back to base with a black eye, you should never speak of this, because you are treading on some mighty thin ice here." Allison didn't want anyone to "be sorry" for her. She was the one who was there, the one who went through all that pain. Not them. They didn't have anything to apologize for. In fact, the more she sat next to Will in the SUV, the more she felt her anger. Finally, she got out and walked into the diner.

"Uhm, miss? Are you-"

"No, I'm just here to drop something off."

The two hostesses looked at Allison and whispered something to each other, earning a glare from her that shut them both up. She walked up to the table and tossed the keys to the SUV onto Gil's lap. "I'm done here." She said, turning around instantly and walking out. She turned and began making for the base again.

"Enter." Came a voice from the other side of the commander's office door.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Xing
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Xing » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:00 am

Monfrox wrote:The two hostesses looked at Allison and whispered something to each other, earning a glare from her that shut them both up. She walked up to the table and tossed the keys to the SUV onto Gil's lap. "I'm done here." She said, turning around instantly and walking out. She turned and began making for the base again.

"Allison wai-" Gilbert started. However she was already out the door by the time he tried to get her back inside. "Dammit." Gilbert sighed. "Well looks like I'm driving back." After a couple more minutes of idle chit chat, the waitress came by with the remaining Valkyries' orders. With there being so many of them she opted to simply set them on the table and have everyone sort out whose meal was whose on their own. As they started eating again Gilbert decided to speak up. "So what do you guys think Gama's got planned for us next?"
Ulvenes wrote:Kaya sighed as she was shoved off to the side only for the girl to take up one of her chosen weapons and fire in to a target that she was going to use. She simply leaned against the concrete pillar that acted as a divider between the stations. Kaya folded her arms and simply stared at the ground, waiting for the girl to be done. All was not lost however, as she still had her music. One by one she watched the 9mm bullets fall to the ground smoking, she enjoyed the ringing sound the brass made when it hit the ground and imagined it every time one did. Then she noticed the magazine fall to the ground, Finally.. She must be done now. Kaya thought to herself and pulled her ear muffs then hung them around her neck and looked at the girl, "What're you trying to prove? I'm just trying to get a feel for which weapon has a good feel to it." She demanded with an irritated tone in her voice.

"Did Gama teach you to waste ammo or did you just aquire that on your own?" Charlotte interrogated. "I've been watching and you've got plenty of potential. Your accuracy is excellent, but you know what we're going to be shooting at when we're out there in the field. A round to the chest is only a minor annoyance to those brain dead bastards so there's no point in wasting both time and ammo on doing it. You never know just how quickly you can end up in a situation where you don't have either of those luxuries."

It might have come across more abrasively than others would have made it, but Charlotte was honestly trying to help the girl. It was easy to fall into ordinary target shooting when there wasn't anything on the line. But practice leads to doing, and pumping rounds into anything other than the head have more often than not proven to be a waste to Charlotte. If she could teach someone else that, then maybe they could avoid the mistake if push came to shove in the field.
Last edited by Xing on Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
It is pronounced "Shing". You wouldn't believe how many times I've had it pronounced wrong.

Kassaran
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kassaran » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:30 am

The BranRiech wrote:
Kassaran wrote:"Well, the arms on your VALK are moreover suited to simply being anti-infected tools. If we remove the lasers, then the power-plants for them can be re-purposed instead for making that little sucker much faster. It also might allow us to lighten the general load altogether." Joshua smiled and waited for the girl's response.

"You're like a redneck talking trucks." Anna giggled, listening as Josh rambled on. She had the experience in school a lot, hearing the rednecks sitting in the parking lot after school, yammering on about engines this, or HEMI that, whatever that even meant. "Mmm, now how about this? We remove one of the lasers, maybe place a melee weapon on the arm we take the laser off of, and then we still save a lot of power for something else, either speed, or another heavy weapon."

Anna shrugged, and looked off into the distance, watching the passing landscape.

"Red-neck?" the phrase piqued the boy's curiosity, and he cocked his head slightly to punctuate his feelings, but the girl had already turned to look out at the downpour now beginning to fall across the landscape," I was thinking that we scratch the melee weapon altogether, or if we do make one, make it designed to go against lightly armored VALKs of your caliber. Trust me, with how Proteus arms their little pets, if they got you up against something heavier than your VALK, you're in deeper shit than you likely realize. I'm not at that disadvantage however so it comes down to their maneuverability. Given the sheer size and mass of the Cobra, they have to go with a VALK a couple meters bigger than yours, a couple dozen tonnes heavier, and while it's bigger than yours, it's a lot more maneuverable than mine and able to take a hit or two."

A slight bump in the road sent the boy bouncing slightly up off of the seat and landing with a slight umph, he managed to make his way closer to the girl as he brought the diagrams on the datapad into scale by simply transferring them over to the datapad's main projector module, the design of the VALK now filled up the inside of the cabin," As for your power consumption, I think if we do transfer everything over towards your maneuver kits and gear, we could make you perhaps one of the fastest moving VALKs in terms of sheer maneuverability and agility. Less mass means less centralized gravity, and while for most of us who use off-center and non-mounted weaponry that can be bad, if we do mount that heavy gun to the center of your VALK, then that centralizes your mass and the light build of the rest of the VALK makes it more capable of getting around in smaller and more urban environments which would really help out in the end."

He shrugged as he held out the datapad for the girl to take and look at," Any other ideas? We still got a few minutes before we get back to the base."
Beware: Walls of Text Generally appear Above this Sig.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Tristan noticed footsteps behind him and looked there, only to see Eric approaching and then pointing his sword at the girl. He just blinked a few times at this before speaking.

"Put that down, Mr. Eric." He said. "She's obviously not a chicken."
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
The United Remnants of America wrote:You keep that cheap Chinese knock-off away from the real OG...

bloody hell, mate.
that's a real deal. We just don't buy the license rights.

Razzgriz
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Razzgriz » Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:26 pm

Qeno wrote:
Razzgriz wrote:
When Rei started to follow him, he unconsciously took the lead as they waled down the hallway. It wasn't long before he finally came to his senses and realized he had no idea how to get to the repair shop or anywhere for that matter. " Sorry, I forgot i'm new here so if you know where the repair shop is, i will follow you. he said motioning his hand for her to take the lead." By the way, you said the computer's operating system made Magic right? Well I know not real magic, but what kind of magic did it create for you if you don't mind me asking? He said stretching and yawning as he waited for her to take the lead.

"It allowed me to operate my machine without getting a bad headache just by turning it on and it would store the data required to use the weapons mounted to the machine so that when I needed to use them I would be able to use the weapons." Rei explained as she started to take the lead but even she didn't know where the repair shop was and began to lead her partner on a giant circle through the middle of the base then towards the outer perimeter.

" I see that's impressive." He said with an impressed look on his face as he blindly followed Rei. On the walk he noticed the create that he had hit on the trip to the base and gave it a hateful look as they continued past it. However, after walking for a while and looking around he noticed the same crate however this time looking at it with a questionable look. Did they move the create somewhere else? he thought to himself until he noticed that most of the things he was currently walking by seemed familiar. " Hey, Rei do you know where the repair shop is? he asked looking away at yet another thing that seemed familiar.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
____ The Empire of the Iszkárien Isles____
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Learn more about it here

Interested in, or want to participate in the Beyond the Isles Project Click here

Ulvenes
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulvenes » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:00 pm

Xing wrote:"Did Gama teach you to waste ammo or did you just aquire that on your own?" Charlotte interrogated. "I've been watching and you've got plenty of potential. Your accuracy is excellent, but you know what we're going to be shooting at when we're out there in the field. A round to the chest is only a minor annoyance to those brain dead bastards so there's no point in wasting both time and ammo on doing it. You never know just how quickly you can end up in a situation where you don't have either of those luxuries."

It might have come across more abrasively than others would have made it, but Charlotte was honestly trying to help the girl. It was easy to fall into ordinary target shooting when there wasn't anything on the line. But practice leads to doing, and pumping rounds into anything other than the head have more often than not proven to be a waste to Charlotte. If she could teach someone else that, then maybe they could avoid the mistake if push came to shove in the field.

"Look, I appreciate what you're trying to do. I really do. But I'm not practicing to make myself a better marksman right now. I'm not trying to get any marksman habits, and I'm not trying to make myself better. What I am trying to do right now, is find a weapon I am comfortable shooting to store inside Daimyo should he fall in battle. I know how to kill the Undead. Believe me. These biological enhancements," Kaya said and pointed at her wolf ears which flickered, "Help me listen for the Undead to enhance my chances for survivability if I am caught outside of my mech." She continued, still leaning against the dividing pillar.
I cannot watch youtube, so please stop giving me links there.
Love Few, Trust Fewer.
Do you Bark?

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You're not a pup, you're a majestic canine creature. He's a silly pup. -nods-

Qeno
Minister

Founded: Sep 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Qeno » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:50 pm

Razzgriz wrote:" I see that's impressive." He said with an impressed look on his face as he blindly followed Rei. On the walk he noticed the create that he had hit on the trip to the base and gave it a hateful look as they continued past it. However, after walking for a while and looking around he noticed the same crate however this time looking at it with a questionable look. Did they move the create somewhere else? he thought to himself until he noticed that most of the things he was currently walking by seemed familiar. " Hey, Rei do you know where the repair shop is? he asked looking away at yet another thing that seemed familiar.

"I don't know where it is...I didn't do much looking around once I got here" Rei admitted turning around stopping dead in her tracks and looked for a sign possibly saying 'You are here' then the rest of the base map. Even though she was leading the poor man in circles around the base she was proud that she even managed to do a circle instead of out of the base and into the city that was more or less a fifteen minute drive. "Sorry I just do not know...It's a strange layout for a person to be in" She added.
Desired Tech Level: Future Tech
My nation's pronounciation: Key-No
National government: A imperialist constitutional monarchy with a matriarch as a ruler and an assembly to advise her will
Anti-realist in RPs

United Kingdom of Poland
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby United Kingdom of Poland » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:22 pm

Xing wrote:
Monfrox wrote:The two hostesses looked at Allison and whispered something to each other, earning a glare from her that shut them both up. She walked up to the table and tossed the keys to the SUV onto Gil's lap. "I'm done here." She said, turning around instantly and walking out. She turned and began making for the base again.

"Allison wai-" Gilbert started. However she was already out the door by the time he tried to get her back inside. "Dammit." Gilbert sighed. "Well looks like I'm driving back." After a couple more minutes of idle chit chat, the waitress came by with the remaining Valkyries' orders. With there being so many of them she opted to simply set them on the table and have everyone sort out whose meal was whose on their own. As they started eating again Gilbert decided to speak up. "So what do you guys think Gama's got planned for us next?"
Ulvenes wrote:Kaya sighed as she was shoved off to the side only for the girl to take up one of her chosen weapons and fire in to a target that she was going to use. She simply leaned against the concrete pillar that acted as a divider between the stations. Kaya folded her arms and simply stared at the ground, waiting for the girl to be done. All was not lost however, as she still had her music. One by one she watched the 9mm bullets fall to the ground smoking, she enjoyed the ringing sound the brass made when it hit the ground and imagined it every time one did. Then she noticed the magazine fall to the ground, Finally.. She must be done now. Kaya thought to herself and pulled her ear muffs then hung them around her neck and looked at the girl, "What're you trying to prove? I'm just trying to get a feel for which weapon has a good feel to it." She demanded with an irritated tone in her voice.

"Did Gama teach you to waste ammo or did you just aquire that on your own?" Charlotte interrogated. "I've been watching and you've got plenty of potential. Your accuracy is excellent, but you know what we're going to be shooting at when we're out there in the field. A round to the chest is only a minor annoyance to those brain dead bastards so there's no point in wasting both time and ammo on doing it. You never know just how quickly you can end up in a situation where you don't have either of those luxuries."

"No Idea Gilbert. We are not to wonder why only to do or...." Gregory managed to catch himself before headed the die part to the phrase. "May I just suggest no more giant sea monsters. The part of my brain in charge of logic hasn't worked right since that fight. Besides my country has more experience with dragons anyways so I'd prefer our next not so mythical creature to be one of those please."

Vancon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:36 pm

"Ma'am!" said Triela as she entered the Commander's office. SHe walked in with her chest held high and her eyes locked forward. She turned and saluted the officer and then quickly put it back down.

"Ma'am, I'm requesting permission to take my VALK on a quick sortie to check that all systems are nominal. I just need to move it around a bit so I can make sure that the updates that have been put through Neptune haven't done any harm. I shall not take the VALK to far away; I just need to move it around the hangar a bit. I was told that I had to ask you first though, ma'am!"
Mike the Progressive wrote:You know I don't say this often, but this guy... he gets it. Like everything. As in he gets life.

Imperializt Russia wrote:
The balkens wrote:Please tell me that condoms and Hazelnut spread are NOT on the same table.

Well what the fuck do you use for lube?

Krazakistan wrote:How have you not died after being exposed to that much shit on a monthly basis?
Rupudska wrote:I avoid NSG like one would avoid ISIS-occupied Syria.
Alimeria- wrote:I'll go to sleep when I want to, not when some cheese-eating surrender monkey tells me to.

Which just so happens to be within the next half-hour

Shyluz wrote:Van, Sci-fi Generallisimo

U18 2nd Cutest NS'er 2015
Best Role Play - Science Fiction 2015: Athena Program

Xing
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Xing » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:48 pm

Ulvenes wrote:"Look, I appreciate what you're trying to do. I really do. But I'm not practicing to make myself a better marksman right now. I'm not trying to get any marksman habits, and I'm not trying to make myself better. What I am trying to do right now, is find a weapon I am comfortable shooting to store inside Daimyo should he fall in battle. I know how to kill the Undead. Believe me. These biological enhancements," Kaya said and pointed at her wolf ears which flickered, "Help me listen for the Undead to enhance my chances for survivability if I am caught outside of my mech." She continued, still leaning against the dividing pillar.

"So they aren't just for show. Interesting." Charlotte said curiously. "Still, my point still stands. I understand you're finding a favorite weapon, but there's a bit of an expression that is worth remembering when it comes to life or death situations. Practice makes habits. Even though you don't mean to be practicing your marksmanship, you still are. Now if you use precision like that properly in the field..." Charlotte motioned to the target down range. "Then I'd be perfectly okay to put my trust in you should we be in a firefight together. I only help people who can handle themselves and, contrary to what some of you around here think, I want to help. Its just that so far I haven't been convinced that you all can handle yourselves."

Charlotte stepped back from in the stanchion and took her place to observe the girl. "So you think you got one that you prefer out of all of these?"
United Kingdom of Poland wrote:"No Idea Gilbert. We are not to wonder why only to do or...." Gregory managed to catch himself before headed the die part to the phrase. "May I just suggest no more giant sea monsters. The part of my brain in charge of logic hasn't worked right since that fight. Besides my country has more experience with dragons anyways so I'd prefer our next not so mythical creature to be one of those please."

"Die right." Gilbert said finishing Greg's quote. "We can only hope we're done with the giant mutated monsters for now. I just hope that those Proteus elite VALKs don't catch us off guard as much as they did last time. I don't think that we could survive another encounter like we had last time. It worries me that they didn't even seem like they were taking things seriously last time."

Gilbert still couldn't get past how well his opponent seemed to be able to read his moves. His opponent seemed to be able to read his moves as if they had been teammates for years. He only hoped that it wasn't quite as hard of a fight as it was for the others as it was for him. None of them had completely lost their VALKs like him, but hardly any of them were still combat ready at the end of the fight.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:32 pm

Vancon wrote:"Ma'am!" said Triela as she entered the Commander's office. SHe walked in with her chest held high and her eyes locked forward. She turned and saluted the officer and then quickly put it back down.

"Ma'am, I'm requesting permission to take my VALK on a quick sortie to check that all systems are nominal. I just need to move it around a bit so I can make sure that the updates that have been put through Neptune haven't done any harm. I shall not take the VALK to far away; I just need to move it around the hangar a bit. I was told that I had to ask you first though, ma'am!"

Alexandra returned the salute and leaned back in her chair. "Yes, you may. Go sign the operations form with the Chief Engineer's approval signature and you'll be set. For safety issues, we can't allow you to do tests inside the hangar. Instead, you can take it outside to the taxiway. We shouldn't be expecting any airborne shipments today, so you should be fine. If, however, a plane does land, simply move off the taxiway. But you already knew that. And if you see a dark-haired girl by the name of Rei Nagase, send her my way. That is all. Dismissed."
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Vancon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:33 am

Monfrox wrote:
Vancon wrote:"Ma'am!" said Triela as she entered the Commander's office. SHe walked in with her chest held high and her eyes locked forward. She turned and saluted the officer and then quickly put it back down.

Alexandra returned the salute and leaned back in her chair. "Yes, you may. Go sign the operations form with the Chief Engineer's approval signature and you'll be set. For safety issues, we can't allow you to do tests inside the hangar. Instead, you can take it outside to the taxiway. We shouldn't be expecting any airborne shipments today, so you should be fine. If, however, a plane does land, simply move off the taxiway. But you already knew that. And if you see a dark-haired girl by the name of Rei Nagase, send her my way. That is all. Dismissed."

"Thank you ma'am, I'll see myself out," said the blonde girl with a raised salute. She backed out of the room just as she went in and closed the door shut upon exiting. A turn later, and she was set down the corridor towards the hangar. She soon arrived and went over to the chief engineer and forwarded her request from the commander. After signing the appropriate papers, she went over and climbed up next to her hulk of a machine.
Mike the Progressive wrote:You know I don't say this often, but this guy... he gets it. Like everything. As in he gets life.

The balkens wrote:Please tell me that condoms and Hazelnut spread are NOT on the same table.

Krazakistan wrote:How have you not died after being exposed to that much shit on a monthly basis?
Alimeria- wrote:I'll go to sleep when I want to, not when some cheese-eating surrender monkey tells me to.

Ulvenes
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulvenes » Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:34 am

Xing wrote:"So they aren't just for show. Interesting." Charlotte said curiously. "Still, my point still stands. I understand you're finding a favorite weapon, but there's a bit of an expression that is worth remembering when it comes to life or death situations. Practice makes habits. Even though you don't mean to be practicing your marksmanship, you still are. Now if you use precision like that properly in the field..." Charlotte motioned to the target down range. "Then I'd be perfectly okay to put my trust in you should we be in a firefight together. I only help people who can handle themselves and, contrary to what some of you around here think, I want to help. Its just that so far I haven't been convinced that you all can handle yourselves."

Charlotte stepped back from in the stanchion and took her place to observe the girl. "So you think you got one that you prefer out of all of these?"

"Well the Undead don't exactly look like those cardboard targets down range. So I think I'll be able to distinguish the difference." Kaya said with a chuckle. "Besides, when I'm practicing I do aim for the head. But, currently I am just getting a feel for these weapons, seeing which one I like the best. So far I've been saving this one for last.." Kaya said and picked up an FN SCAR-H. "The Fabrique Nationale Special Operations Forces Combat Assault Rifle. Or SCAR for short. This one is chambered in the 7.62x51mm NATO round, making it a battle rifle despite it's name." She said, obviously liking the weapon. She then offered held the weapon so that the barrel was facing the ceiling and offered it to the girl and also extended her hand to shake the girls hand. "I'm Kaya, I don't know if we've met yet." She said.
I cannot watch youtube, so please stop giving me links there.
Love Few, Trust Fewer.
Do you Bark?

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You're not a pup, you're a majestic canine creature. He's a silly pup. -nods-

Qeno
Minister

Founded: Sep 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Qeno » Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:08 am

Vancon wrote:"Thank you ma'am, I'll see myself out," said the blonde girl with a raised salute. She backed out of the room just as she went in and closed the door shut upon exiting. A turn later, and she was set down the corridor towards the hangar. She soon arrived and went over to the chief engineer and forwarded her request from the commander. After signing the appropriate papers, she went over and climbed up next to her hulk of a machine.

Rei soon led her partner down towards the hangar to figure where a certain repair shop would be and she scratched her dark hair as she looked around the hangar for a person who would have the simplest clue to find the area. "Not here..." She commented to herself and soon looked over to her machine to stood next to another VALK that was about the be occupied by a blonde haired Valkyrie. 'Should I talk to her?' She thought to herself before coming to a split decision to open her mouth with nothing coming out at first and soon words started to come out.

"Hey, Do you know if there's anyone working on electronics?" She asked blindly to the girl.
Desired Tech Level: Future Tech
My nation's pronounciation: Key-No
National government: A imperialist constitutional monarchy with a matriarch as a ruler and an assembly to advise her will
Anti-realist in RPs

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:11 pm

Germany was weird.

She'd been to some other weird places, but Germany wasn't all beer halls and windmills like she thought, or was that just one area? It was still weird. No crop dusters, no John Deere tractors, no cotton or peanut fields...the autobahn was cool...they could at least go fast, when they hit the road.

"So what do I do when I get there?", She asked her pilot. "I know I should take time to know my co-workers, and the commander. I can do that. It's just in what order, ya know. Hey, are you even listening?"

She sighed and slumped back down in her seat, into the warmth of her jacket, and looked towards the back of the plane. She had everything she'd need. A pair of boots, she'd bought before leaving, a suitcase full of jeans and shirts, various hygiene products, and a long, black case for her gun. It belonged to her family, but she received it as a gift before leaving. It was nothing special, just an M-14, and an old one at that. The wood on it was still in good condition, and the metal bits had been taken good care of. It was very special to her. She liked semi-auto rifles anyway. It was something she insisted on using for her job.

"Hey, what about my VALK? I don't see it. Is it being delivered? I wanna check it ASAP.", She mumbled. She knew the pilot couldn't hear her. Maybe she should just keep quiet. She'd just enjoy the flight. She loved flying...

She jolted awake during their descent. The humming of the engine had lulled her to sleep, which she didn't mind. It'd give her some more energy, and it had passed a lot of time. She couldn't wait to get on the ground and stretch her legs. Below, she could see their destination. "What a relief."

The plane landed, and she took the next several minutes retrieving her stuff, putting it all away into her bags and packs, and getting them on her back. She finally grabbed her rifle case and bid farewell to her escort, took a deep, nervous breath, and walked to where she believed she should go. Where was her VALK? She hoped it would be there soon, if it hadn't already arrived. She'd hate if anything happened to her Grunt. It was like her best friend, which was more sad than it was cute.

Turns out the place she'd entered wasn't the meeting room or main area. Well, at least she'd tried, right? She knew by the looks that it had to be a garage, right? A hangar, actually. Maybe she'd look around and wait for orders. She could get away with it. She was the new kid. Wait, were those people? She walked around and looked, and spotted two others. More girls? At least she wasn't a fish out of water, it seemed. It couldn't hurt to try and approach them...

"Yo.", She spoke up, with a wave of her hand. "Is this a hangar for everyone? I just landed, 'bout a couple minutes ago. I'm a new pilot."
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Firsthome
Senator

Founded: Dec 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Firsthome » Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:17 pm

Joseph was tired... The flight from South Africa to Germany had messed up his internal clock, so he was slightlyly tired, trying to fight to stay awake without much success. good thing I'm not piloting a VALk he thought, i might run it into a wall or something. Well, I better go to the mess hall to get something so I don't fall asleep,

That would be bad.

However, he got easily lost, as the ramstien base was so different from the South African one.

He did see 2 girls though, a blonde and a Hispanic girl. He spoke up, hoping his accent was understandable. "Hello? Do, uh any of you know the way to the mess hall? I kind need something'."
He said, right before he yawned loudly
Last edited by Firsthome on Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have a heart of a five year-old...
it's in a jar in my basement

Springer:"I've got better things to do tonight than die"

DYK:Breathing lowers your life expectancy by 50%.

Laerod wrote:That's like pointing out a thread about kittens contains posts about baby cats.
Left: 8.06, Libertarian: 0.6,7 foreign policy: -5.76, culture: -6.26
GENERATION 4: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:02 pm

Anako came down the hall to the hanger,for her daily check up on her VALK that she treated like it was her child. She hummed Katyusha on the way their. Once she got their,her eyes instantly turned from her glorious shiny killing machine that carried enough missiles to level a city block. She saw some new faces,two blondes that she never seen before. With a wide smile and ran over,waving at them. "Hello their! New here!?" She shouted witha wide smile but tripped over a wrench and skid towards them.
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:07 pm

"Oh, a third! I think I got the right place." , Shirley thought to herself. She continued to approach the group cautiously, until yet another girl came into the scene, tripping and falling at her feet.

Her face was stoic. "Hello.", She said, peering down at the strange person. "Are you with these people?", She asked, referencing Rei and Triela with a nod. "Also, you should be more careful in a hangar."

So far, her first impression of the place was neutral. Anako's...interesting entrance was a sign of relief to her. It didn't seem like an entirely uptight place. A lot of these people were around her age, too. She wondered if maybe they had room or dorms. That'd be fun.

"Nah, too early to think about that. I don't even know these people."
Last edited by Torsiedelle on Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:42 pm

Anako got up and rubbed her head. "Rei,of course! Not soo sure about the other!". She gave the new girl a bright smile even though she was bleeding from the forehead."I'm Anako N.Dimitri! A sniper and the pilot of the almighty Su-875 Angeloid!" She said extending a hand to shake. "You are?". Anako tried her best to making the most out of a already embassring apperance. She was shaking from the idea of them thinking she was a fool,but pulled it all together and kept her smile. "If you want,I can guide you around"
XA-1MVGLHS
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

Vancon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:52 pm

Qeno wrote:"Hey, Do you know if there's anyone working on electronics?" She asked blindly to the girl.

Triela looked down off of her platform down that the dark haired girl.

"Have you tried talking to the chief engineer? They probably know about electronics. If you need to know about how drive a motorbike, that's something I can help you with," she said as she pointed at the two wheeled object next to her VALK's feet.

She then looked over to the first of the newcomers.

"Hiya, I'm pretty new too. The name's Triela and ya, this hangar is for everyone. Sorta like a big metallic commun room. Oh and dude," she said looking towards the new guy, "The mess hall is straight down that hallway all the way over there. There's got to be some kind of grub in there."

Triela faced the person who just arrived from inside the depths of the base.

"Hey there. These two just arrived. Maybe them arriving together has a deeper meaning?" said Triela with a sly grin.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:09 pm

"If you're implying something romantic, then sorry, but I'm not into the new guy. Never met them.", Shirley replied. "But I am surprised we weren't flown in together."

She shrugged in response to Anako's offer. "I wouldn't mind. I do need to get used to my new home, but first I wanna know where my VALK is gonna be dropped off, if it ain't already been."

She looked back at Triela. "You wouldn't know where it'd be, right?"
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Vancon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:15 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:"If you're implying something romantic, then sorry, but I'm not into the new guy. Never met them.", Shirley replied. "But I am surprised we weren't flown in together."

She shrugged in response to Anako's offer. "I wouldn't mind. I do need to get used to my new home, but first I wanna know where my VALK is gonna be dropped off, if it ain't already been."

"If anything, it should be placed here in the hangar soon, probably in the open spot next to mine," responded the blonde girl. "I'm about to go test my VALK out on the taxiway. You wanna come along? It probably wouldn't hurt to make sure that your VALK is working after your trip. You'd need to fill out a form with the chief engineer to take your VALAK out for a spin, but hey,"

The blond girl opened the door on the back of her VALK and then she opened up the storage container as well.

Firsthome
Senator

Founded: Dec 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Firsthome » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:26 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:Anako got up and rubbed her head. "Rei,of course! Not soo sure about the other!". She gave the new girl a bright smile even though she was bleeding from the forehead."I'm Anako N.Dimitri! A sniper and the pilot of the almighty Su-875 Angeloid!" She said extending a hand to shake. "You are?". Anako tried her best to making the most out of a already embassring apperance. She was shaking from the idea of them thinking she was a fool,but pulled it all together and kept her smile. "If you want,I can guide you around"

Joseph sighed and pinched his nose. Well,at least someone noticed him. Sometimes, he felt like he was invisible to most people....

"Oh hey, Triela! My name's Joseph. But please don't call me Joe."
He smiled. "And in case your wondering, the reason we didn't get shipped to rammstien together is because I actually manages to get here a day earlier, because I manages to get my VALK ready earlier." He pointed at a VALK that didn't look evil, just emitted a aura of depression, or at least that's what most people thought. "That one's mine." He then went on to introducing himself to the others in the hangar
I have a heart of a five year-old...
it's in a jar in my basement

Springer:"I've got better things to do tonight than die"

DYK:Breathing lowers your life expectancy by 50%.

Laerod wrote:That's like pointing out a thread about kittens contains posts about baby cats.
Left: 8.06, Libertarian: 0.6,7 foreign policy: -5.76, culture: -6.26
GENERATION 4: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:33 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:"If you're implying something romantic, then sorry, but I'm not into the new guy. Never met them.", Shirley replied. "But I am surprised we weren't flown in together."

Anako sighed. " Your VALK will be in the hanger when it arrives,as for the rooms,I'll show you on the tour!" Anako smiled and waved a Rei. "How ya doing Rei?". Anako giggled at the idea of love at first sight. "Ya know,new gal,the first person ya meet could be the love of your life!". The Russian let out a loud laugh before returning to her smiling state.
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:42 pm

"I doubt that.", Shirley replied again to Anako. "I don't believe in love at first sight.", She lied. "And I really want my VALK. It's important."

She tugged at her bags. "Yea, I'll take the tour, I guess, then maybe come back. Do we just pick a room? Do we have roommates? I just want a place to put all of this down."
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse