NATION

PASSWORD

Star Wars The Clone Wars (OOC)(DEAD)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Alotopia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Alotopia » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:46 am

I'm just letting everyone know this for future reference... Communications between ships in hyperspace and ships outside of hyperspace is nearly impossible. Hyperspace is like a different dimension, where the ships go faster than light to reach their target system/planet faster.
Alotopia is a Space Empire. So I will role play as such. The Empire of Alotopia contains 114 planets. Lord Avos Jarquen is the World Assembly observer, as he cannot vote on legislation. We are not a member of the WA.
Role-Play: I love Star Wars & Game of Thrones! So if you got a RP with those going on, hit me up. Also, winter has come and its gonna be a long one.
Pantorrum wrote:I truly do think you a great RPer and hope we RP together again sometime.

Pro: Ronald Reagan, Israel, Conservatism, Religious Freedom, States Rights, Small Government, Military, Donald Trump
Against: Abortion, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton Big Government, No taxes on Churchs, Universal Healthcare, Partisanship, Congress

Alotopia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Alotopia » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:57 am

Also, there is no need for "convoys" because there is not possible way for ships to engage in hostilities while in hyperspace... If the supply ships are going from Hoth to Umbra, all they need to do is enter hyperspace and they are safe from any harm... I do not see how that supply "convoy" could stop because communication is impossible in hyperspace, or why There would be any Battleships with the convoy anyway.
Alotopia is a Space Empire. So I will role play as such. The Empire of Alotopia contains 114 planets. Lord Avos Jarquen is the World Assembly observer, as he cannot vote on legislation. We are not a member of the WA.
Role-Play: I love Star Wars & Game of Thrones! So if you got a RP with those going on, hit me up. Also, winter has come and its gonna be a long one.
Pantorrum wrote:I truly do think you a great RPer and hope we RP together again sometime.

Pro: Ronald Reagan, Israel, Conservatism, Religious Freedom, States Rights, Small Government, Military, Donald Trump
Against: Abortion, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton Big Government, No taxes on Churchs, Universal Healthcare, Partisanship, Congress

Decius
Negotiator

Founded: May 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Decius » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:59 am

Why did you bring that up. Distress Signala can be received in hyperspace. And Grevious was able to contact Dooku from the Malevolence while it was in hyperspace heading to destroy the Kalida Shoals Medical Center.
"My enemies are many, My equals are none."
-Napoleon Bonaparte, First Emperor of France

"Our enemies are many, Our equals are none."
-Motto of the Glorious Fourth German Reich of Decius

LONG LIVE THE FOURTH REICH! HEIL TO THE KAISER!

Alotopia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Alotopia » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:17 pm

Decius wrote:Why did you bring that up. Distress Signala can be received in hyperspace. And Grevious was able to contact Dooku from the Malevolence while it was in hyperspace heading to destroy the Kalida Shoals Medical Center.

Nope. Distress signals cannot be received unless they used a hyper comm signal, which were expensive and were spotty at best. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Hyperspace
Look under the "effects on sensors and comms" section

Decius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Decius » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:25 pm

Look how about we both shut our traps before another argument starts?

Alotopia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Alotopia » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:34 pm

Decius wrote:Look how about we both shut our traps before another argument starts?

Maybe if you would actually do some dang research and RP with the technology the Separatists had, then we wouldn't have a freaking problem!!! ARGUEMENT??? AN ARGUEMENT, YOU DO NOT HAVE!!! PROVEN IMPOSSIBLE, COMMUNICATION IN HYPERSPACE HAS BEEN!!! (other than with Hyper comm and HoloNet Transceivers, which were very expensive and it is doubtful that a random Providence would have either...)

FACTS, I USE!!! AN ABILITY TO USE INTERNET, YOU OBVIOUSLY DO NOT HAVE!!! RESEARCH, YOU MUST DO!!! UNTIL THEN, WIN ARGUEMENT, YOU WILL NOT!
Last edited by Alotopia on Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gotengo
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Gotengo » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:40 pm

Okay Alotopia this time it is you at fault no matter the research or anything else. Because I think I speak for everyone when I say that nobody wants to waste another 10 or so OOC Pages on a big feud/argument/debate between you and Decius. This time instead of trying to continue the debate Decius has calmly asked the matter be dropped to prevent an encore of previous events. Now however odd it may be that he is trying to prevent a fight for once, you are egging him on.

Now both of you drop the matter and agree to disagree. Agreed?
Signer of the International Neutrality Pact

Isona
Kitoius
Saxony-Dresden
New France
Sifon
Moralius
Decius
TheNew French Empire
TheNew British Empire
TheNew Italian Empire
New Weimar Republic
New Italian Occupied State
Dominus Africanus
Kanus Major
Remaining Nations Unlisted

Alotopia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Alotopia » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:49 pm

Gotengo wrote:Okay Alotopia this time it is you at fault no matter the research or anything else. Because I think I speak for everyone when I say that nobody wants to waste another 10 or so OOC Pages on a big feud/argument/debate between you and Decius. This time instead of trying to continue the debate Decius has calmly asked the matter be dropped to prevent an encore of previous events. Now however odd it may be that he is trying to prevent a fight for once, you are egging him on.

Now both of you drop the matter and agree to disagree. Agreed?

Are you freaking kidding me?? Do you want this RP to turn into crap... OrigamiMaster and Pantorrum let Decius and Humalle run around with massive armies, doing whatever the hell they want, and I'm the bad guy. Pantorrum told Decius and Humalle on Wednesday to put up their new apps, well it's sunday... A full 5 days later and no apps..

And what does "No matter the research" mean??? Who put you incharge of what matters and doesn't??? If anything research and canon is paramount in ROLEPLAY! We are playing as people from the clone wars era, using the technology available to them at that time. Not some,"Alotopia is beating me over Malastare, better send some ships to kill him." Or "Kassaran is using a secret ship to send the queen to Coruscant, better move my ship to Malastare to head them off and destroy them"
Last edited by Alotopia on Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gotengo
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Gotengo » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:00 pm

Alright Drop it! Quit Whining! Now let me clear some things up. Because I have been watching everybody. Decius never said he knew the Queen was going to Malastare he said he was there to get information from a contact in the Black Sun. And you never mentioned prior that you had Venators tailing the Queen.

Also who put you in charge of accusing people and saying what goes and what doesn't. Dont you think that if Pantorrum or Origami had any major problem with Decius of Humalle they would do something.

Now drop it and stop whining and carrying on a pointless argument.

Isona
Kitoius
Saxony-Dresden
New France
Sifon
Moralius
Decius
TheNew French Empire
TheNew British Empire
TheNew Italian Empire
New Weimar Republic
Dominus Africanus
Kanus Major

Alotopia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Alotopia » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:09 pm

Gotengo wrote:Alright Drop it! Quit Whining! Now let me clear some things up. Because I have been watching everybody. Decius never said he knew the Queen was going to Malastare he said he was there to get information from a contact in the Black Sun. And you never mentioned prior that you had Venators tailing the Queen.

Also who put you in charge of accusing people and saying what goes and what doesn't. Dont you think that if Pantorrum or Origami had any major problem with Decius of Humalle they would do something.

Now drop it and stop whining and carrying on a pointless argument.

The Canon says what goes and doesn't go!! Not you or me!! And I'm tired of you being some "I'm better than you because I was here before you. And you have to listen to me!" You know what? I dont give a hoot if you were here before me!

Also, Even when I was banned, they still had to correct Decius... All I wanted was for Decius to use canon, but (with your help i might add) he thinks he can go around and ignore canon because when I bring it up, I'm WHINNING!!!
Last edited by Alotopia on Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gotengo
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Gotengo » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:13 pm

Enough! I will say nothing more because I'm tired of listening to this argument.

Isona
Kitoius
Saxony-Dresden
New France
Sifon
Moralius
Decius
TheNew French Empire
TheNew British Empire
TheNew Italian Empire
New Weimar Republic
Dominus Africanus
Kanus Major

Humalle
Envoy

Founded: Nov 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Humalle » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:16 pm

Can't we all just shake hands? Bury the hatchet? Forgive and forget? Let bygones be bygones?

Alotopia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Alotopia » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:19 pm

Gotengo wrote:Enough! I will say nothing more because I'm tired of listening to this argument.

Good, you weren't making things better anyway...

Alotopia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Alotopia » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:25 pm

Humalle wrote:Can't we all just shake hands? Bury the hatchet? Forgive and forget? Let bygones be bygones?

Because Decius doesn't listen to anything I say. He could just let the Queen go to Coruscant and try to get her there. But nope, he has to call in an imaginary "convoy" to help because he needs the queen now.

I would do that if it was a one time deal, where he goofed and accidentally godmodded. But he doesn't use Canon, he metagames knowing where to be as in going to "sh*t f*cking nowhere" as Kassaran put it, and cheating to have random Separatist ships come out of hyperspace to help.

Also, Malastare was never a Black Sun planet... it was a avid republic world, and it is doubtful the Black Sun would meet anyone over it.
Last edited by Alotopia on Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Humalle
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Humalle » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:45 pm

Um Pantorrum let my brother have those ships as in Count Dooku let Klaggis use them.

Can't we all just stop arguing.

Decius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Decius » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:49 pm

I do use Canon its difficult because there are many different Canon to go off of.

And as I said I am not getting involved in this argument because I don't want to waste everyones time having to listen to it.

Pantorrum what was the bounty Dooku gave dor the Queen, Governor, and Skywalker again?

Alotopia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Alotopia » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:50 pm

Humalle wrote:Um Pantorrum let my brother have those ships as in Count Dooku let Klaggis use them.

Can't we all just stop arguing.

I wasn't talking about those... I was talking about the imaginary "convoy" that had an non proportional ratio of battle ships to supply ships. You don't even need to protect supply ships in hyperspace...

Gotengo
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Gotengo » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:53 pm

Alright I've had it! I have already issued a complaint to Pantorrum about this debate being restarted! So Shut it the lot of you!

Isona
Kitoius
Saxony-Dresden
New France
Sifon
Moralius
Decius
TheNew French Empire
TheNew British Empire
TheNew Italian Empire
New Weimar Republic
Dominus Africanus
Kanus Major

Alotopia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Alotopia » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:54 pm

Decius wrote:I do use Canon its difficult because there are many different Canon to go off of.

And as I said I am not getting involved in this argument because I don't want to waste everyones time having to listen to it.

Pantorrum what was the bounty Dooku gave dor the Queen, Governor, and Skywalker again?

You don't use canon because if you did you would have noticed your mistake when I brought it up, and would have fixed it accordingly. What canon are you going off of then??? Because as I have stated 5 times, I use Wookieepedia. They have the Canon right there.

Alotopia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Alotopia » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:00 pm

Gotengo wrote:Alright I've had it! I have already issued a complaint to Pantorrum about this debate being restarted! So Shut it the lot of you!

So? Until he says that I am wrong, I will continue to point out every little thing Decius does that is non-canon. And until he uses canon, it will be pretty easy.

Also, your not helping anybody here. All you do is complain about me and how I am a horrible person for trying to maintain the Canon of the ROLEPLAY. So either prove me wrong, or shut it.
Last edited by Alotopia on Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gotengo
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Gotengo » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:02 pm

ENOUGH SHUT IT THE LOT OF YOU! I've had it! Alotopia for once shut up and drop it! You realize this whole time people have not been fighting to make their point like last time but fighting to get you to shut up with your pointless argument involving insulting your fellow RPers, crazed accusations, stating other peoples problems even when that doesn't seem to match up with them, and annoying whining!

And face the facts that not everyone is going to always use Canon! Its not your job to make sure everyone uses it.

Isona
Kitoius
Saxony-Dresden
New France
Sifon
Moralius
Decius
TheNew French Empire
TheNew British Empire
TheNew Italian Empire
New Weimar Republic
Dominus Africanus
Kanus Major

Alotopia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Alotopia » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:07 pm

Gotengo wrote:ENOUGH SHUT IT THE LOT OF YOU! I've had it! Alotopia for once shut up and drop it! You realize this whole time people have not been fighting to make their point like last time but fighting to get you to shut up with your pointless argument involving insulting your fellow RPers, crazed accusations, stating other peoples problems even when that doesn't seem to match up with them, and annoying whining!

And face the facts that not everyone is going to always use Canon! Its not your job to make sure everyone uses it.

If someone isn't going to use canon, then they need get the hell out of the ROLEPLAY!

I would like to here more about these "crazed accusations" and "stating other peoples problems even when that doesn't seem to match up with them" whatever that means...

And you and Humalle are the only "people" who are trying to get me to shut up... With it being more you... you haven't tried to prove anything. I haven't directly insulted anyone by calling them stupid or idiotic, and the fact that I want this RP to be canon is not whining.
Last edited by Alotopia on Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gotengo
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Gotengo » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:19 pm

1. That's not your decision its the OP/CO-OP and they don't seem to have made that rule

2. a. Meaning you are making stuff up contrary to what's been said. 2. b. Meaning you are saying people have certain problems with Decius when they don't actually seem to have these problems.

3.a. We're the only ones online. 3.b. I'm trying to prevent a ten page pointless debate not prove anything. 3.c. Your indirectly insulting peoples RP Skills. 3. d. It is when the only one complaining about it.

From this point on I am just going to stop responding.

Isona
Kitoius
Saxony-Dresden
New France
Sifon
Moralius
Decius
TheNew French Empire
TheNew British Empire
TheNew Italian Empire
New Weimar Republic
Dominus Africanus
Kanus Major

Alotopia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Alotopia » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:29 pm

Gotengo wrote:1. That's not your decision its the OP/CO-OP and they don't seem to have made that rule

2. a. Meaning you are making stuff up contrary to what's been said. 2. b. Meaning you are saying people have certain problems with Decius when they don't actually seem to have these problems.

3.a. We're the only ones online. 3.b. I'm trying to prevent a ten page pointless debate not prove anything. 3.c. Your indirectly insulting peoples RP Skills. 3. d. It is when the only one complaining about it.

From this point on I am just going to stop responding.

1. You obviously don't know what a roleplay is.
2a. I'm unsure where i did anything like that
2b. Kassaran blew up earlier when Decius metagamed knowing the queen was on the B-7 freighter.
3a. So? That doesn't mean your right.
3b. I would love to see 10 pages of debate on a topic easily fixed by Canon. That would be fun! :)
3c. I do not think that Decius is a good RPer based on the past events of the IC and the OOC conversations that followed.
3d. I'm pretty sure everybody else here has some complaints about Decius.

Humalle
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Humalle » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:34 pm

Would you mind if I asked why you seem to be so prejudice against my brother? He is a good RPer. He also knows a lot more about NS than you do because he's been on here a lot longer.
Last edited by Humalle on Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse