NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2: Gotterdammerung

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:15 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:
Olthar wrote:Wondering what the hell happened, Sari-chan rubbed her head. Upon seeing Aziraphale offer her his hand, she quickly stood up and shook it.

"I'm Sarina, but you can call me Sari-chan! Everyone does!" she said, introducing herself to the angel, "And I'm not hurt. I'm very tough for my size. Are you hurt?"

The cat girl then crouched back down and helped pick up Alison.

"ARE WE GOING TO GO AND SAVE MY FUCKING TEAM!?" Robert Downey asked.

Aziraphale blinked.

"I'm terribly sorry, friend, but who are you?" he asked, "I was a bit preoccupied."
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:35 pm

Sari-chan looked over at the angry man who was yelling and gave him a big hug.

"Is something wrong, mister?" she asked after letting go, "I'll help out in any way I can. Are you hungry? Thirsty? Do you need to use the bathroom? Is it that time when your pants start bleeding? I can give you my underwear if you need a new one. It happened to me last week, so I shouldn't need to worry about it for a while."
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:38 pm

Olthar wrote:Sari-chan looked over at the angry man who was yelling and gave him a big hug.

"Is something wrong, mister?" she asked after letting go, "I'll help out in any way I can. Are you hungry? Thirsty? Do you need to use the bathroom? Is it that time when your pants start bleeding? I can give you my underwear if you need a new one. It happened to me last week, so I shouldn't need to worry about it for a while."

"I do not understand," Aziraphale said, "Are human pants not constructed from plant material? Plants do not bleed, at least not in Heaven nor Heavensgate. The only human plants I have ever encountered is corn and it did not bleed."

Goodbye.

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:38 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Nude East Ireland wrote:"ARE WE GOING TO GO AND SAVE MY FUCKING TEAM!?" Robert Downey asked.

Aziraphale blinked.

"I'm terribly sorry, friend, but who are you?" he asked, "I was a bit preoccupied."

"I'm an ISSR officer named Robert Downey. My team got captured by the Thule and are being held at a station nearby. God damn, you people are the most counterproductive people in the world! I've already asked for your help and the two lesbians just start mashing their tits together like some... fucking lesbians!"

He sighed. "Just help me."
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:44 pm

"No, the pants don't bleed! It's just, like, a saying or something." Sari-chan said laughing, "Mommy said the blood comes from my private places. I was pretty scared the first time it happened, but she said that everything was fine and that it happens to everyone. So, I'm wondering if maybe that's Robby-chan's problem. Are your private places bleeding, Robby-chan?"

The cat girl turned to the ISSR soldier as she asked that last question, trying to solve his dilemma.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 09, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Esternial » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:46 pm

The school was big. No, it was gigantic. This place was like hogwarts, only with more trolls.

The halls were endless, someone were huge and other completely impractical. There were some that shouldn't even be possible with the current laws of physics. Moriarty was a doctor in chemistry, not a physicist, so obviously he didn't give a fuck and kept walking.

Eventually he ended up at the headmaster's office, somehow, and knocked. No answer.

"What kind of a damn school is this? I haven't seen any student this whole time"

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:48 pm

Olthar wrote:"No, the pants don't bleed! It's just, like, a saying or something." Sari-chan said laughing, "Mommy said the blood comes from my private places. I was pretty scared the first time it happened, but she said that everything was fine and that it happens to everyone. So, I'm wondering if maybe that's Robby-chan's problem. Are your private places bleeding, Robby-chan?"

The cat girl turned to the ISSR soldier as she asked that last question, trying to solve his dilemma.

Aziraphale laughed.

"Females do not have private places," he guffawed (yes, it was a guffaw), "Unless you mean the ankles. Friend Sari-chan, if your ankles are hurt, you should tell a physician."

He smiled at Sarina. He enjoyed comedy immensely, it seemed.

"Right then, friend Robert Downey," Aziraphale said, "Are you injured or otherwise unable to help? If not, please lead the way."

Goodbye.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:54 pm

"Of course we have private places," Sari-chan responded, "It's where my underwear is, just like where your private places are. Though, Mommy tells me that boys have different private places than me. I've never seen one, so I don't know what she means by 'different,' but we still have private places, too! And blood comes out of it! Mommy also says babies come out of it, but I haven't had that happen yet. Maybe I'm not old enough for that. It's sad. I think it would be fun if a baby came out. It would probably be a lot less messy."

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:58 pm

Olthar wrote:"Of course we have private places," Sari-chan responded, "It's where my underwear is, just like where your private places are. Though, Mommy tells me that boys have different private places than me. I've never seen one, so I don't know what she means by 'different,' but we still have private places, too! And blood comes out of it! Mommy also says babies come out of it, but I haven't had that happen yet. Maybe I'm not old enough for that. It's sad. I think it would be fun if a baby came out. It would probably be a lot less messy."

"Ah, yes," Aziraphale said, "babies spawn randomly when God decides you are ready. They come out of the stomach."

Goodbye.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:09 pm

"I'm not ready for a baby to come out?" Sari-chan asked, her face falling into a sad frown, "What do I need to do to get ready? I have a job at an ice skating rink, so I could buy the baby whatever she wants, and I'm good at cooking, so I can make whatever she wants. Is there something else I need to be a mommy? I've been waiting for two whole years for a baby to come out, but I never got one. Ooo! Maybe I just need to ask God for one! Do you know where he is?"

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:11 pm

Olthar wrote:"I'm not ready for a baby to come out?" Sari-chan asked, her face falling into a sad frown, "What do I need to do to get ready? I have a job at an ice skating rink, so I could buy the baby whatever she wants, and I'm good at cooking, so I can make whatever she wants. Is there something else I need to be a mommy? I've been waiting for two whole years for a baby to come out, but I never got one. Ooo! Maybe I just need to ask God for one! Do you know where he is?"

Aziraphale frowned very, very deeply.

"I have no idea," he admitted, "No idea at all. I thought I did once... twice, perhaps, but I'm not so sure anymore.

Well, no, that's silly. God is... God is where he has always been and always will be."

Goodbye.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:20 pm

"You don't know where he is? Why? Are you playing hide-and-seek with him? We should begin looking for him then!"

Giggling, the cat girl ran off into the city, opening garbage dumpsters and checking inside various buildings. She checked everywhere she could think to check and began gradually moving deeper and deeper into the city, moving away from the group and towards where the action probably was.

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:23 pm

"EVERYBODY SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Robert Downey yelled. He sighed.

He sighed, grabbed Az, Sarina, and Allison, and began walking to an abandoned house. "This is where we set up a temporary base camp," he explained, opening the old door and taking them into a back room. The place had been cleaned up a bit, with a radio on the table and several mattresses for the ISSR soldiers. Some equipment was lying in the corner, and a small medical station had been set up in the walk-in closet on the far wall. There was also a back door that led into an alley. Robert Downey pointed at the back door.

"That leads to an alley," he said. "If you go right, there's a chain-link fence that I managed to cut. You can sneak through that and get into the station where my men are captive. I'm going to find a secure channel for my radio and call for reinforcements. Try not to die. Please, please try not to die."

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:55 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:
Olthar wrote:Wondering what the hell happened, Sari-chan rubbed her head. Upon seeing Aziraphale offer her his hand, she quickly stood up and shook it.

"I'm Sarina, but you can call me Sari-chan! Everyone does!" she said, introducing herself to the angel, "And I'm not hurt. I'm very tough for my size. Are you hurt?"

The cat girl then crouched back down and helped pick up Alison.

"ARE WE GOING TO GO AND SAVE MY FUCKING TEAM!?" Robert Downey asked.

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Crowley paused. "The stone could be in there." he said, throwing his relative over his shoulder and walking into the building.

Inside, it looked like a beat-down old brothel - something both Crowley and Krish should recognise. The place had old, ripped posters of naked models and decapitated cyborgs used for sex and prostitution. Fun stuff.

There was a lit hallway leading to what appeared to be an armoury and bedroom. An unlit hallway was also present, but it looked like it was in disuse.

Crowley raised an eyebrow. "Excellent. A brothel. This is familiar for me."

He glanced at the two choices, and went toward the lit hallway. Because why the hell not, really?
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:08 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:"EVERYBODY SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Robert Downey yelled. He sighed.

He sighed, grabbed Az, Sarina, and Allison, and began walking to an abandoned house. "This is where we set up a temporary base camp," he explained, opening the old door and taking them into a back room. The place had been cleaned up a bit, with a radio on the table and several mattresses for the ISSR soldiers. Some equipment was lying in the corner, and a small medical station had been set up in the walk-in closet on the far wall. There was also a back door that led into an alley. Robert Downey pointed at the back door.

"That leads to an alley," he said. "If you go right, there's a chain-link fence that I managed to cut. You can sneak through that and get into the station where my men are captive. I'm going to find a secure channel for my radio and call for reinforcements. Try not to die. Please, please try not to die."

Aziraphale blinked, then looked quite sad.

"I am sorry, friend Robert Downey," he said glumly, "I am simply quite uneducated on human matters and am eager to learn. Perhaps now is not the most appropriate time..."

Humans had such confusing ideas of timing. In Heaven, it had never mattered when you discussed what (as long as it was Uriel-approved) - violence so saturated the culture that he had simply never thought much of it.

"Will you come with us?" he asked.

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:51 pm

Norvenia wrote:Daniel nodded to the team. "Daniel Andreas," he replied. "I'm - well - I'm an Episcopal priest. But I'm also a Sabbatanos - as far as I know, the last Sabbatanos. So I've been hunting things that go bump in the night since the sixteenth century." Daniel turned to his comrades. "This is Sisitu. She's even older than I am, and she can summon all kinds of nastiness if we run into trouble. And Lord Alastor you likely know." Daniel leaned forward, his hands planted on the table. "I wanted to speak to you about our mission here, before we reached the LZ. I'm sure that you've been briefed. You know that everyone on Armenio vanished. You know that angel and ISSR teams sent to investigate vanished too. And that probably worries you about as much as it worries me."

Daniel took a deep breath. "I want to hear from you: thoughts, concerns. But first, I want to emphasize two things." Daniel raised a finger. "One: we do not know what happened here. We know that whatever it was left no bodies, no signs of a struggle. We don't know if there were survivors. We don't know if whatever did this is still around. We don't know if someone was responsible, or if it was some kind of magical experiment gone wrong. We don't know anything." The priest paused, then raised a second finger. "Two: this is a recon. It's not even a recon in force. Best case scenario for us is to go in, find out what happened, and then leave without doing anything else, or alerting anyone that we were ever there. We do this wrong, we get disappeared too, and that helps nothing and nobody."

"So." Daniel glanced around the room. "Some basic SOPs. One: we stick together. Anything that can make a whole colony vanish is not something that any of us is ready to face alone. Two: don't fire unless fired upon, or unless I say so. We don't know if there are survivors in there, we don't know if we can even kill whatever did this, and we don't want to be detected unless we have absolutely no other choice. Three: keep your heads down. Stay out of sight, and exercise light, noise, and comms discipline. Stealth is our best protection. Do that, and God willing, we'll last longer than our predecessors."

The priest glanced around the room again, studying each face in turn. "Now that I see you," he remarked quietly, "there's nobody I'd rather march into Hell with." Daniel smiled gently. "So: if you have anything to say, now's the time."

David spoke. "We were briefed on the situation. We'll go in with relatively little weight and try to just be quiet and careful, but we've packed firepower just in case." a chuckle. "I went to Elfen High, as did a few of the others- we know that plans tend to die horribly when they meet people from that school."

Horn glanced at Alastor, nodding and allowing him to get his armament now in case I forgot to have him do that earlier. The Canadian cleared his throat. "We're ready for whatever you order, Mr. Andreas." he said.

Gabriel leaned back in his chair. "We have a few hours." the man said in his accented English. "We can likely have a light meal, catch a short nap and prepare ourselves."

The group felt a slight lurch as the ship began to take off from the ground, flying up into the air. They didn't feel discomfort though- the ship had been carefully thought out so that one wouldn't lose their balance during launch.

Adam seemed to be thinking something. "About the flora and fauna though, what do we know on that? MIss Sisitu had brought up a good point."

Calliel answered now. "Most of the local flora and fauna were just many, many trees and other plants. It was a forest, which was rather odd for many of the angels, as we live in a very desert-like area here. The flora on the moon included trees that would soar up to hundreds of metres in height, with roots that stretched hundreds of kilometres. But, despite searching, the team was unable to find wildlife more complex than insects. We did, however, import wildlife into there with sheep, cattle and such. Carefully controlled populations, though. We learned about what invasive species have been able to do on Earth."

Horn frowned. "All that plant life? Don't like it too much. Gives too many hiding spots."

"You will only be in the settlements, which are in areas where we cut down many of the trees so our own vegetation could thrive from the sunlight. We could sustain it from magic as well, but the natural sunlight is the best. In any case, our own settlements are relatively void of obstructing plantlife."
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:10 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Crowley raised an eyebrow. "Excellent. A brothel. This is familiar for me."

He glanced at the two choices, and went toward the lit hallway. Because why the hell not, really?

The armoury/bedroom was filled with weapons; a shitton of weapons, actually. Many assault rifles lines the walls, along with SMGs, belts with grenades, handguns, and all kinds of ammo; explosive, cryo, regular, extra-lubricated... Along with guns were melee weapons, including plenty of electrified kali sticks, retractable swords and daggers, a powered exoskeleton arm (with Thule armband included), and a baseball bat-sized floppy purple dildo.

Oh, and some beds were also in the room.

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Nude East Ireland wrote:"EVERYBODY SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Robert Downey yelled. He sighed.

Aziraphale blinked, then looked quite sad.

"I am sorry, friend Robert Downey," he said glumly, "I am simply quite uneducated on human matters and am eager to learn. Perhaps now is not the most appropriate time..."

Humans had such confusing ideas of timing. In Heaven, it had never mattered when you discussed what (as long as it was Uriel-approved) - violence so saturated the culture that he had simply never thought much of it.

"Will you come with us?" he asked.

Robert Downey sighed. "I'm... I'm sorry, sir. I've just been a bit stressed out lately. I didn't mean to snap like that. Not only am I under stress because of my job - which involves working with Rick Sanchez and having to clean up after his sexcapades."

He sat down at the table and began tinkering with the radio. "And I'm sorry, but I can't come with you. I've got to find a secure channel to contact the ISSR. Get some reinforcements, because our men are dropping like flies out here. Help yourselves to some guns and ammo while you're here, and bring my men to this building. Like I said, it's our base camp in the city. You can rest until Mr. Crowley and his group finish their job. Maybe we can firebomb this place... Yeah, I haven't been at a firebombing since Hellstock..."

Liriena
Khan of Spam

Founded: Nov 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Liriena » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:23 pm

Well, now Marowit felt a bit bad. Arriving to the temporary base camp with Lir and the Kama Sutra, he realized just how much he had missed while his companions ran around this city, fighting those silly Nazi-wannabes.

He did not feel guilty enough to regret having sex with Lir in the bushes while Kama Sutra gave them advise. After all, Lir had begged for it, the roquefort cheese always having that strangely aphrodisiac effect on the Irish god. Marowit could not possibly complain, really.

The Wendish deity approached this man, apparently called Robert Downey, barely concealing a debauched grin. The sex had been amazing, and the afterglow was hitting him hard.

"So...you have men captive in a station beyond the alley you mentioned? Is the magic block still working? Because if it's not, I can save them..." He said, shrugging his shoulders as if this was a trivial problem. To him, it really was. Yes, "Nazis", "war" and "Dover" were horrible words when put together, but he did not really feel any urgency to help.
be gay do crime

I am:
A pansexual, pantheist, green socialist
An aspiring writer and journalist
Political compass stuff:
Economic Left/Right: -8.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.92
For: Grassroots democracy, workers' self-management, humanitarianism, pacifism, pluralism, environmentalism, interculturalism, indigenous rights, minority rights, LGBT+ rights, feminism, optimism
Against: Nationalism, authoritarianism, fascism, conservatism, populism, violence, ethnocentrism, racism, sexism, religious bigotry, anti-LGBT+ bigotry, death penalty, neoliberalism, tribalism,
cynicism

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig
if you passed biology and know
gender and sex aren't the same thing.⚧

I disown most of my previous posts

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:35 pm

Then, Richard suddenly felt the sound of church bells in his head. The bells grew louder and louder until he heard a voice intone slowly as he felt his body heat up.

"Those are the flames those who disobey the saviour go to. The flames that liars and blasphemers find. Now, I will redeem you if you are honest with me. And we may even spare your child if you are."

Richard felt his body cool down back to normal, but saw his mind in the past, seeing a scene from a third person point of view. He saw his mother as a young girl, one being tortured by an angelic priest. He saw the whole scene there, including his mother murdering the angelic girl. He started hearing the sound of church bells again, growing louder and more painful...

Then he would black out, a robot taking him away from the person he was talking to. When he came to, Richard would find himself in a hospital bed. A Daisukebot was looking directly at him. "You had a black out. I called your mum to come here as well. But tell me- what the hell happened?"
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:46 pm

Liriena wrote:"So...you have men captive in a station beyond the alley you mentioned? Is the magic block still working? Because if it's not, I can save them..." He said, shrugging his shoulders as if this was a trivial problem. To him, it really was. Yes, "Nazis", "war" and "Dover" were horrible words when put together, but he did not really feel any urgency to help.

"Uh, yeah," Robert Downey replied.

Liriena
Khan of Spam

Founded: Nov 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Liriena » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:16 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:
Liriena wrote:"So...you have men captive in a station beyond the alley you mentioned? Is the magic block still working? Because if it's not, I can save them..." He said, shrugging his shoulders as if this was a trivial problem. To him, it really was. Yes, "Nazis", "war" and "Dover" were horrible words when put together, but he did not really feel any urgency to help.

"Uh, yeah," Robert Downey replied.

"Well...I guess it can't be helped." Marowit shrugged once again, eyes turned upwards as he sighed. "Lir...grab a gun...or something...we are going to war."

He marched away, towards the armoury, grabbing a rifle that he thought good for sniping and one of those fancy electrified kali sticks. He liked sniping, and he liked beating things to death with an electrified pole just as much. Mmm...maybe I spent too much time in Finland...

Lir, on the other hand, decided to go for the heavy stuff as soon as he reached the armoury, picking up a grenade launcher and that big purple dildo, all the while giggling. Either he was secretly bloodthirsty, or his positive attitude was just a fact of life, unmovable in the face of change. Either way, Marowit was somewhat glad. He would have felt horrible carrying a frightened and worried Lir around.

"It seems it's going to be like New York all over again." He mused, charging his rifle with explosive ammo.

"Don't be silly! New York had nicer climate...and they weren't Nazis! They were the American rebels!" Lir interjected between giggles, smile wide and warm. "New York was fun."
be gay do crime

I am:
A pansexual, pantheist, green socialist
An aspiring writer and journalist
Political compass stuff:
Economic Left/Right: -8.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.92
For: Grassroots democracy, workers' self-management, humanitarianism, pacifism, pluralism, environmentalism, interculturalism, indigenous rights, minority rights, LGBT+ rights, feminism, optimism
Against: Nationalism, authoritarianism, fascism, conservatism, populism, violence, ethnocentrism, racism, sexism, religious bigotry, anti-LGBT+ bigotry, death penalty, neoliberalism, tribalism,
cynicism

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig
if you passed biology and know
gender and sex aren't the same thing.⚧

I disown most of my previous posts

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:11 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Crowley raised an eyebrow. "Excellent. A brothel. This is familiar for me."

The armoury/bedroom was filled with weapons; a shitton of weapons, actually. Many assault rifles lines the walls, along with SMGs, belts with grenades, handguns, and all kinds of ammo; explosive, cryo, regular, extra-lubricated... Along with guns were melee weapons, including plenty of electrified kali sticks, retractable swords and daggers, a powered exoskeleton arm (with Thule armband included), and a baseball bat-sized floppy purple dildo.

Crowley took the backpack he was totally wearing and started to shove everything into the bottomless pit. He had based it partially off Sari's Hammerspace, Yuzuki's vagina and some of D and Dai's sciencey achievements. He put on, however, the powered exoskeleton arm and a retractable electric sword in his right hand. He then glanced at his backpack, realising that because of the magic block not everything would fit.

So he just put in some kali sticks, ammo, a shotgun and the purple dildo before looking for another exit.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Erinkita
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Erinkita » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:24 pm

Andreas' leadership straight-spoken leadership and the apparent competence of the team gave Sisitu a boost of confidence, although this was dampened slightly to hear the zoological summation of their destination. Insects and sheep. Nothing useful to summon. She would have to rely on what she had brought with her, which was an eventuality she had anticipated while packing, but nonetheless, it was hardly ideal.

As the ship took flight and the briefing ended, the crew milled about, going to their cabins or the mess hall or whatever it was their custom to do in transit. Sisitu followed two angels to the accommodation deck, selected an empty cabin, entered, and shut the door It was smaller than her dormitory at Elfen High, but about as well furnished. She sat on the cool ceramic floor and opened her war chest, taking stock of the items inside. Six eggs, two cucumbers, two chunks of dried meat, a blade of grass, a bottle of venom, a sharp spine, and a bundle of bloodstained eucalyptus leaves. It would be sufficient, or so she hoped. If there was something there this arsenal couldn't handle, it was likely there was nothing she could do anyway. And if worst came to worst...

She picked up the round bottle, opaque with dried blood between its two layers of magically tempered glass. She held it to her chest, feeling it rock it her hands. Her voice low and quavering, she began to sing and old song. The Sumerian words felt right and natural on her tongue. Parents sang it to their children, long long ago. Her parents had probably sung it to her before the spring sickness took them. She did not cry. She could never cry.
Loan me a dragon, I wanna see space.
Justice for Jane Doe

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:21 pm

Parnell and Eric went down to D's wherever because Nat told me to if I was bored. As they did so, they held hands, because d'aww, and I'm going to shove in a bit of conversation.

Also, Parnell speaks with one hell of a country accent.

"Hey, Eric, y'ever think about knittin'?" asked Parnell.

Eric blinked. "Not regularly, no. Why?"

"It's actually pretty manly. It's just stabbin' yarn with needles 'til it turns into comfy clothes."

Eric nodded, stopped momentarily, and kissed Parnell on the cheek. Then they kept walking.

Ende wrote:
Astrolinium wrote:It was, as had been discussed, a sort of wide-eyed day. Caspian had, of course, encountered this before, with the Tom Baker doll, but he hadn't, well, quite realized the extent of Jacob's powers. Probably he still didn't. At any rate, eyes wide, he said, "Woah! That's awesome!"

Then he turned to face the Viruses.

If one looked down, one would notice about fifteen smouldering virus corpses adorning the floor of the tunnel. Laz was, well, exceptional at what he did. Being five hundred years old, he had racked up over a thousand kills in his lifetime, razed multiple towns, and could probably have gotten somewhere in life if he wasn't so damn stupid.

And suddenly, there was an awful high-pitched shrieking.

"Aughalfphasfdalfff! I swear, Mom, I wasn't kissing Cousin Selius!" cried one of the viruses.

Oh, wait, no.

That was just Laz being "eaten" by a ravenous virus.

Because, apparently, the best way to attack a virus isn't by using a sword or fire - no, using swords and fire and actual weapons is for pussies! Real demons attack using their fists, despite the fact that viruses absorb things and are also twenty feet tall!

And this is why Laz never got anywhere in life.

I'm going to assume there were still some viruses coming.

So Caspian brandished his mop and tried whacking a virus with it until it cried for its momma.
The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Ilia Franchisco Attore, King Attorio Maldive III
North Carolina | NSIndex Page | Embassies
Pop: 3,082 | Tech: MT | DEFCON: 5-4-3-2-1
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
About Me: Ravenclaw, Gay, Cis Male, 5’4”.
"Don't you forget about me."

Ex-Delegate of Ankh Mauta | NSG Sodomy Club
Minor Acolyte of the Vast Jewlluminati Conspiracy™

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:21 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Nude East Ireland wrote:The armoury/bedroom was filled with weapons; a shitton of weapons, actually. Many assault rifles lines the walls, along with SMGs, belts with grenades, handguns, and all kinds of ammo; explosive, cryo, regular, extra-lubricated... Along with guns were melee weapons, including plenty of electrified kali sticks, retractable swords and daggers, a powered exoskeleton arm (with Thule armband included), and a baseball bat-sized floppy purple dildo.

Crowley took the backpack he was totally wearing and started to shove everything into the bottomless pit. He had based it partially off Sari's Hammerspace, Yuzuki's vagina and some of D and Dai's sciencey achievements. He put on, however, the powered exoskeleton arm and a retractable electric sword in his right hand. He then glanced at his backpack, realising that because of the magic block not everything would fit.

So he just put in some kali sticks, ammo, a shotgun and the purple dildo before looking for another exit.

There was a nearby stairway that went both upstairs and downstairs. Eraldo had crawled his way into the armoury, and tossed himself onto a bed, by some medical supplies. He sighed, and then hacked up some blood. "I'll, uh... patch myself up. Jesus, this is gonna hurt... you go on ahead, I'll catch up with you once I'm better."

He grabbed a bottle of painkillers, popped off the top, and began swallowing every pill. When the bottle was empty, he grabbed another.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse