NATION

PASSWORD

The Walking Dead RP [OOC][OPEN, EP. 4 STARTED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Phonencia
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Phonencia » Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:07 pm

Dimoniquid wrote:
Phonencia wrote:YOU'LL SMOKE A TURD IN HELL FOR THAT!

Methinks Alex is gonna' get shot the fuck in the face...

Me thinks Alex is gonna start an uprising. REFORM, REVOLUTION, SOMETHING ELSE!

Good because I was just telling Cy that I wanted Shelton to become a Darly/Tyreese like enforcer.
The jack-booted thug of The Man yknow? Putting down an uprising would be perfect.
What was Alex's bio again?

EDIT: Just checked. He's a now one-armed firefighter...He should prolly try not to do something that would cause Capt. Shelton to want to kill him. Because...yknow, he'd succeed.
Last edited by Phonencia on Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Unified diversity
Functioning as one body
Every part encouraged by the other
No one independent of another
Irreplaceable
Indispensable
You're incredible
Incredible...

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:08 pm

Dimoniquid wrote:Alex is going to go apeshit when he finds out that Shelton has brought two more people into the group - especially when one is a shitty popstar who can't sing.

Tilt is going to be quite interested to see Alex going apeshit.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:27 pm

And I'm back.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Nexeria
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nexeria » Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:55 am

Kenny is seriously going to think Shelton is crazy if he tells him he's looking for Taylor Swift.
I have no mouth. And I must scream.
-Ted the Voiceless Blob

Cylarn
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 25, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cylarn » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:22 am

Dimoniquid wrote:
Phonencia wrote:YOU'LL SMOKE A TURD IN HELL FOR THAT!

Methinks Alex is gonna' get shot the fuck in the face...

Me thinks Alex is gonna start an uprising. REFORM, REVOLUTION, SOMETHING ELSE!

Alex is a bitch.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Cylarn
Post Marshal

Postby Cylarn » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:24 am

Phonencia wrote:
Dimoniquid wrote:Me thinks Alex is gonna start an uprising. REFORM, REVOLUTION, SOMETHING ELSE!

Good because I was just telling Cy that I wanted Shelton to become a Darly/Tyreese like enforcer.
The jack-booted thug of The Man yknow? Putting down an uprising would be perfect.
What was Alex's bio again?

EDIT: Just checked. He's a now one-armed firefighter...He should prolly try not to do something that would cause Capt. Shelton to want to kill him. Because...yknow, he'd succeed.

To be honest, Alex's revolution doesn't stand much of a chance right now. Scott's got both Monroe and Shelton on his side, maybe Gabrielle, maybe Thomas, and maybe Kenny. Also maybe the businessman who rewrote his plans.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Dimoniquid
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 10, 2009
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dimoniquid » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:17 am

It's in the making. It'll probably explode halfway through the episode, hopefully. Everyone will think about what Scott did wrong, and then Alex will be king!

Sulamalik
Minister

Founded: Apr 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sulamalik » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:23 am

Hmm, if this Schism does come up, I'm debating which side Yussef should take. On one hand, the guy has little love for Scott or the army in general, but on the other hand, he's much more concerned with his own safety and security than who leads the group.
Freiheit Reich wrote:"Economically disadvantaged and angry urban youth music."
Is that a nicer and more modern term to use?

Phonencia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Phonencia » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:37 am

Sulamalik wrote:Hmm, if this Schism does come up, I'm debating which side Yussef should take. On one hand, the guy has little love for Scott or the army in general, but on the other hand, he's much more concerned with his own safety and security than who leads the group.

If he wants to be safe then Scott is the leader for him. Because I remind you, Scott's half of the group would include himself (Ex-Marine, Ex-Cop) Monroe (Soldier or something) Shelton (Ex-Delta Force, Coordinator) and prolly all the other military members of the group. I further remind you that the aforementioned all have automatic weapons and more than enough training/experience to use them AND Shelton is (I believe) the only one in the group with a grenade launcher and no reservations about killing trouble makers.

Nexeria wrote:Kenny is seriously going to think Shelton is crazy if he tells him he's looking for Taylor Swift.

That's why Capt. Shelton didn't tell anyone he was dating Taylor Swift. He told the people that asked that he was looking for his girlfriend who'd been kidnapped. He told Monroe that his girlfriend was a country music/pop star and showed him a photo of the two together which Monroe promptly recognized as Taylor Swift (props to Monroe for being able to recognize a goddess by just glancing briefly at a photo of her, he apparently as a Taydar array almost as powerful as mine) and Shelton finally explained everything, detail for detail, to Scott.

Oh, and anyone that wants a rough idea of who Capt. Shelton is and what he does should read/google
The Remaining, by DJ Molles. His story is heavily based off the plot of The Remaining, except my Coordinators are 50 in number (No love for Alaska or Hawaii DJ? Really?) and are facing Walkers rather than the sprinting FURY-infected zombies of The Remaining. Plus my Coordinators have some stuff (like vehicles) that those in the book didn't but should have had.
Unified diversity
Functioning as one body
Irreplaceable
Indispensable
You're incredible
Incredible...

Phonencia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Phonencia » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:40 am

Dimoniquid wrote:It's in the making. It'll probably explode halfway through the episode, hopefully. Everyone will think about what Scott did wrong, and then Alex will be king!

Or Shelton will become Scott's Daryl and second in command and will then advise Scott on future matters.
His advice will mostly consist of "COME TO TENNESSEE WITH ME WHERE IT'S WARM ALL WINTER AND WE'VE ALREADY GOT A FORTRESS OF SURVIVORS AND SHIT!"
Unified diversity
Functioning as one body
Irreplaceable
Indispensable
You're incredible
Incredible...

Dimoniquid
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dimoniquid » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:46 am

Sulamalik wrote:Hmm, if this Schism does come up, I'm debating which side Yussef should take. On one hand, the guy has little love for Scott or the army in general, but on the other hand, he's much more concerned with his own safety and security than who leads the group.

Things that Scott has done wrong
  • Let a metric shit-ton of people into the prison
  • Got the prison blown up because of letting a Watcher informant into the prison
  • Got PTSD, so he's about to fucking lose it
  • Called Yussef an terrorist, so racism WTF
  • He's planning on getting two more members of the group, without even knowing whether they're alive or not, without anything to compensate (no supplies and stuff like that)
  • He's trying too hard to be Johann
  • He's totally turning this shit into a military dictatorship, and hasn't even considered other peoples opinions on the matters at hand

I think you know which side Yussef should be on. Alex would make you feel accepted, and take your opinion.

Cylarn
Post Marshal

Postby Cylarn » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:49 am

Dimoniquid wrote:It's in the making. It'll probably explode halfway through the episode, hopefully. Everyone will think about what Scott did wrong, and then Alex will be king!

Alright? How do you intend on gathering support for your revolution? Are you gonna try to usurp my leadership position by killing me and all my supporters, or are you gonna turn them against me?
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:53 am

Sorry about the one liner.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

SSTxReaper
Minister

Founded: Nov 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby SSTxReaper » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:58 am

Question, is Allison in the same SUV that Xia and Alex are pushing.
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."-J. Robert Oppenheimer

"Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war."-Donald Trump

"Leadership cannot really be taught. It can only be learned."-Harold S. Geneen

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards "-Albert Einstein

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:00 pm

SSTxReaper wrote:Question, is Allison in the same SUV that Xia and Alex are pushing.

What other SUV would she be in? Yes.

Achievement

Dimoniquid
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dimoniquid » Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:02 pm

Cylarn wrote:

Alright? How do you intend on gathering support for your revolution? Are you gonna try to usurp my leadership position by killing me and all my supporters, or are you gonna turn them against me?

I doubt if I'd be able to kill you and all of your supporters (that's, like, seven to ten people), because that's a large amount of the convoy gone. I'd rather just kill you in an epic 'Luke vs. Darth Vader' fight somehow, and say that you attacked me. Then, I'd assume a joint position with Monroe, or Shelton.

Sulamalik
Minister

Founded: Apr 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sulamalik » Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:04 pm

Dimoniquid wrote:
Cylarn wrote:

I doubt if I'd be able to kill you and all of your supporters (that's, like, seven to ten people), because that's a large amount of the convoy gone. I'd rather just kill you in an epic 'Luke vs. Darth Vader' fight somehow, and say that you attacked me. Then, I'd assume a joint position with Monroe, or Shelton.

In the rain and mud, like the ending to season 2 of boardwalk empire.
Last edited by Sulamalik on Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Freiheit Reich wrote:"Economically disadvantaged and angry urban youth music."
Is that a nicer and more modern term to use?

Khelshar
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Khelshar » Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:10 pm

So what is that smell really?
Nation under re-construction

Dimoniquid
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dimoniquid » Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:11 pm

Khelshar wrote:So what is that smell really?

I reckon it's just dead bodies parts and other shit.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:12 pm

Khelshar wrote:So what is that smell really?

Allison. She fell into a pit of animal blood and organs when she was with the Watchers, found out that the Walkers didn't pay attention to her because of it (like in the show), and proceeded to gut them and bathe in their blood whenever they got curious.

Achievement

Phonencia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Phonencia » Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:51 pm

Dimoniquid wrote:

Things that Scott has done wrong
  • Let a metric shit-ton of people into the prison
  • Got the prison blown up because of letting a Watcher informant into the prison
  • Got PTSD, so he's about to fucking lose it
  • Called Yussef an terrorist, so racism WTF
  • He's planning on getting two more members of the group, without even knowing whether they're alive or not, without anything to compensate (no supplies and stuff like that)
  • He's trying too hard to be Johann
  • He's totally turning this shit into a military dictatorship, and hasn't even considered other peoples opinions on the matters at hand

I think you know which side Yussef should be on. Alex would make you feel accepted, and take your opinion.

Alex would also make you feel dead :p

Dimoniquid wrote:
Cylarn wrote:

Good luck with that. Monroe (I believe) is unswervingly loyal to Scott and even if he's not, Shelton definately is now because unlike Alex (who is apparently going to voice his opinion about Scott letting Taylor into the group) Scott is going to risk life and limb to help Shelton rescue his soon-to-be fiancee'.
If it comes down to a fight, then based on the background, training and armament of everyone I'd say that Shelton is likely one of the game changers due to his combat experience, athletic superiority, hand-to-hand combat training and armament. Buuut at the same time he could be persuaded to negotiate with Scott so that a sort of advisory council can be formed.
Unified diversity
Functioning as one body
Irreplaceable
Indispensable
You're incredible
Incredible...

Nexeria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nexeria » Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:43 pm

Kenny doing whatever is best for the kid. Dimoniquid made some pretty valid points and I do hate the military-ness of the group. Mainly the fact that the military guys don't talk normal. No offense, I just mean Kenny and most of the other civies are not famliar with the military lingo.

On the other hand Scott had kept Kenny alive for a long time, but a lot of people have died around him along the way. Still Scott's a 'good' guy, but Alex probably is too.

Anyways, am I supposed to be waiting for the convoy to start moving? Seriously, we need to set up a camp.
Last edited by Nexeria on Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-Ted the Voiceless Blob

Dimoniquid
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dimoniquid » Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:45 pm

Nexeria wrote:Kenny doing whatever is best for the kid. Dimoniquid made some pretty valid points and I do hate the military-ness of the group. Mainly the fact that the military guys don't talk normal. No offense, I just mean Kenny and most of the other civies are not famliar with the military lingo.

On the other hand Scott had kept Kenny alive for a long time, but a lot of people have died around him along the way. Still Scott's a 'good' guy, but Alex probably is too.

Anyways, am I supposed to be waiting for the convoy to start moving? Seriously, we need to set up a camp.

We've stopped to move some of the SUV's - this is where we'll find Allison.

Nexeria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nexeria » Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:50 pm

Also, Alex has recovered from losing his arm pretty damn fast. When did you cut it off, no less than 2 hours ago? I mean shouldn't you be woozy or in deep fucking pain?
-Ted the Voiceless Blob

Dimoniquid
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dimoniquid » Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:56 pm

Nexeria wrote:Also, Alex has recovered from losing his arm pretty damn fast. When did you cut it off, no less than 2 hours ago? I mean shouldn't you be woozy or in deep fucking pain?

It depends when the group left the prison. If they left in the evening, give a few hours for the fire to die out, then have an hour to investigate, we can have the next few other hours until sunrise. There's a lot of stuff that doesn't work, really.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse