NATION

PASSWORD

In Service to the Imperium 40K RP/OOC/Closed

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Armageddon Steel Legion
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Armageddon Steel Legion » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:10 pm

Aelosia wrote:
Armageddon Steel Legion wrote:
I'd use paratroopers for that. Also Alex may hit on Victoria. :p

Feel free to do so, what do you think 200 women do on their spare time? :P

Oh myyyy. *George Takei voice*

Well, most of the company is female with some males.

Some companies are mostly men, because on Vherma most heavily fertile males and females are taken to factories to make more troopers.
I am FEMALE.

Please refer to me as Nightingalia not Armageddon.

Legital
Senator

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Legital » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:14 pm

I have Nyr interested for the Sapper company. Not sure when he will online though.
"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere."- Carl Sagan
"The Emperor Protects."
Male, Agnostic, Transhumanist, Independent (USA, politics)

Legital
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Legital » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:16 pm

Aelosia wrote:
Feel free to do so, what do you think 200 women do on their spare time? :P

Some companies are mostly men, because on Vherma most heavily fertile males and females are taken to factories to make more troopers.

I'm sorry, but I have to post this then.

Edit: Also, hello there Haytham.
Last edited by Legital on Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere."- Carl Sagan
"The Emperor Protects."

Segmentia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 16, 2010
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Segmentia » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:20 pm

Figured I should post some information about the regimental commander. Might be useful.

Company Commander info:
Name: Arktheleon Lividivus
Rank(Preferably something below Colonel): Colonel
Background: Born on Cadia, joining the Imperial Guard was never a choice for Lividivus. It was a path set stone. He started his military career young, thrown into a Whiteshield unit and was sent to the front after the bare minimum of training. Thrown into some of the worst fighting in the Imperium, Arktheleon proved to be a survivor, and it was not long before he was officially put into the Imperial Guard, and the 1162nd Cadian Regiment. From Cadia, the regiment was shipped far and wide, helping to take some planets, and defend others. As the regiment started taking losses, Lividivus found himself quickly gaining ranks. He was a lieutenant at the age of twenty-two, and a major at the age of forty-five. The last several years have seen devastating losses to the 1162nd, which by this time was more like a family. The losses stung, and having to take on companies from other worlds to fill out their ranks was like rubbing salt on an open wound. Though Arktheleon was bitter at the new arrivals, he knew that if the 1162nd was to survive, then they needed these non-Cadians.

When the original colonel was executed by the regimental commissar, Lividivus was placed in command and set about making the 1162nd a proud regiment again. Something he feels is going to be quite difficult.

Physical description: Lividivus is a man of average height, and can be best described as average. The only thing that really sticks out about him is the scars on the left of his face, and his eyes, which are a rather intense green.
"We've lost control! Now for the love of Earth...and the Sovereign Colonies, we've got to do what's right."

Armageddon Steel Legion
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Armageddon Steel Legion » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:27 pm

Legital wrote:

I'm sorry, but I have to post this then.

Edit: Also, hello there Haytham.

More like, machines and Tech-priests and priestesses even getting it on.

Slaanesh would be proud.
I am FEMALE.

Please refer to me as Nightingalia not Armageddon.

Nyr Hrafn-Heim
Ambassador

Founded: May 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nyr Hrafn-Heim » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:52 pm

App:
Company name(Can just be the name of the regiment the company was pulled from): Trovik 51st "Sons of Thunder" Mechanized Sapper division
Home world: Trova
Type of Company: Sapper
Commanding Officer: Commander James Murrik
Company Motto: Strike like lightening, explode like thunder.
Number of Guardsmen: 325
Support(Weapons, vehicles, etc): Melta charges, 10 Chimera (2 Hellounds, the rest of which are normal but upgraded to fit the Sapper roll), 1 Salamander command, and 5 Salamander scouting vehicle, and 6 Hydra self propelled anti-aircraft guns.
Uniforms:

Reason the company was folded into the 1162nd: The F.O.B that the Trovik 51st were stationed in was overrun by Ork Waagh! leaving few survivors. Those lucky enough to escape managed to meet up with the 1162nd and have been co-existing with them since.
Miscellaneous info: While the 51st can build and destroy like all Sapper divisions should, they especially excel in covert demolition operations. Another thing to note is that they use a modified Trovik Lasgun that is shorter then the average Lasgun and fires quicker in return for less accuracy and power.

Company Commander info:
Name: Commander Jason Murrik
Rank(Preferably something below Colonel): Commander
Background: Jason has had a love for destroying things and fighting ever since he was a child. It was only natural for him to join Trovik Imperial guard at the age of 16 and join the Sapper regiment. He has served in the 51st for his entire military career and is known for being both a hard ass, and strong leader under pressure. He has seen conflict in many tours, and is a hardened battle vet.

Now that his beloved regiment has been destroyed by the Ork Waagh!, he has vowed revenge on them and will stop at nothing to kill the Waagh!'s Warboss. Currently he resides with the 1162nd but holds little to no loyalty to them, for he feels as though they could have done something to save his regiment, and instead did nothing.

Sorry for it being short. My creativity was drained when I wrote this.
Physical description: http://imgur.com/azT5i
In order it is the Combat Action Ribbon that I am utilizing in support of General Mattis, Defense Distinguished Service Medal that I am using in support of all active duty personnel, and finally the Navy and Marine Corps Medal that I am using to support my beloved Corps.
Mad Dog |||||||||Mattis2016

Support/ // /Our/ /// Troops

|||||||||||| USMC ||||||||||||

Military Action, The USA, Israel, Azerbaijani, Putin (Oddly I admire that man), General "Maddog" Mattis, USMC, The USMC, Marijuana legalization and taxation (Though I do not smoke), Homosexual rights, Moderates, Authoritarianism (Mildly), The 2nd Amendment, Freedom of Religion, and Nationalism.

Things contradicting the above.

National Factbook

Segmentia
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Segmentia » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:55 pm

Accepted. And in the event we need fortifications, feel free to gather Guardsmen from other companies to man a shovel.
"We've lost control! Now for the love of Earth...and the Sovereign Colonies, we've got to do what's right."

Volmachtia
Senator

Founded: Nov 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Volmachtia » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:58 pm

Segmentia wrote:Accepted. And in the event we need fortifications, feel free to gather Guardsmen from other companies to man a shovel.

Curious: can we induct locals into our ranks to fill losses as time goes on?

Segmentia
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Segmentia » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:00 pm

Volmachtia wrote:
Segmentia wrote:Accepted. And in the event we need fortifications, feel free to gather Guardsmen from other companies to man a shovel.

Curious: can we induct locals into our ranks to fill losses as time goes on?

I imagine so, though Lividivus would probably only want volunteers, rather then conscripts.

Volmachtia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Volmachtia » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:09 pm

Segmentia wrote:
Volmachtia wrote:Curious: can we induct locals into our ranks to fill losses as time goes on?

I imagine so, though Lividivus would probably only want volunteers, rather then conscripts.

I was thinking we could add a few scout squads from some of the more rustic worlds.

Segmentia
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Segmentia » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:13 pm

Volmachtia wrote:I was thinking we could add a few scout squads from some of the more rustic worlds.

That would eliminate the need to have a light infantry company, for now that is. Sounds good to me.

So now we just need to decide on an enemy, and get to killing whatever it is.

Legital
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Legital » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:46 pm

Segmentia wrote:
Volmachtia wrote:I was thinking we could add a few scout squads from some of the more rustic worlds.

That would eliminate the need to have a light infantry company, for now that is. Sounds good to me.

So now we just need to decide on an enemy, and get to killing whatever it is.

Tyranids. Lots of Tyranids.

(Just kidding)

Orks? Tyranids is something to use when we are going for a last stand and we all die.
"The Emperor Protects."

Segmentia
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Segmentia » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:47 pm

I think we'll go with Orks. Mostly savage, but with some normal Ork weapons.

Legital
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Legital » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:55 pm

Segmentia wrote:I think we'll go with Orks. Mostly savage, but with some normal Ork weapons.

We should be taking an ork planet since we have a siege company,
"The Emperor Protects."

Segmentia
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Segmentia » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:58 pm

Legital wrote:
Segmentia wrote:I think we'll go with Orks. Mostly savage, but with some normal Ork weapons.

That would be pretty costly for a first mission.

Legital
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Legital » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:01 pm

Segmentia wrote:
Legital wrote:

Well I don't think we are all green, but I understand.
"The Emperor Protects."

Nyr Hrafn-Heim
Ambassador

Founded: May 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nyr Hrafn-Heim » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:02 pm

Segmentia wrote:
Legital wrote:

I demand to see the God-Emperor's wallet, cause im pretty sure hes rich. The dude lives in a fucking gilded toilet seat. Seriously?
In order it is the Combat Action Ribbon that I am utilizing in support of General Mattis, Defense Distinguished Service Medal that I am using in support of all active duty personnel, and finally the Navy and Marine Corps Medal that I am using to support my beloved Corps.
Mad Dog |||||||||Mattis2016

Support/ // /Our/ /// Troops

|||||||||||| USMC ||||||||||||

Military Action, The USA, Israel, Azerbaijani, Putin (Oddly I admire that man), General "Maddog" Mattis, USMC, The USMC, Marijuana legalization and taxation (Though I do not smoke), Homosexual rights, Moderates, Authoritarianism (Mildly), The 2nd Amendment, Freedom of Religion, and Nationalism.

Things contradicting the above.

National Factbook

Segmentia
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Segmentia » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Nyr Hrafn-Heim wrote:
Segmentia wrote:

I demand to see the God-Emperor's wallet, cause im pretty sure hes rich. The dude lives in a fucking gilded toilet seat. Seriously?

I know, I know. We're the Guard and its our job to die. I just think it would make a tad more sense to engage in a minor operation first, so our companies can learn to trust each other. Sending in a bunch of companies from different worlds on a major mission when they don't trust each other, or respect their commanders is just asking for a lot more casualties then would be needed.

But I'll wait to see what everyone else thinks.

Legital
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Legital » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:13 pm

Segmentia wrote:
Nyr Hrafn-Heim wrote:I demand to see the God-Emperor's wallet, cause im pretty sure hes rich. The dude lives in a fucking gilded toilet seat. Seriously?

I know, I know. We're the Guard and its our job to die. I just think it would make a tad more sense to engage in a minor operation first, so our companies can learn to trust each other. Sending in a bunch of companies from different worlds on a major mission when they don't trust each other, or respect their commanders is just asking for a lot more casualties then would be needed.

But I'll wait to see what everyone else thinks.

Yeah, maybe Blood Pact? Cultist uprising?
"The Emperor Protects."

Segmentia
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Segmentia » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:16 pm

Legital wrote:Yeah, maybe Blood Pact? Cultist uprising?

Vol had an idea about a miner uprising.

Legital
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Legital » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:39 pm

Segmentia wrote:

Damn miners. Lets do this.
"The Emperor Protects."

Bone Fort
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bone Fort » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:51 pm

Is this still open?
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

Volmachtia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Volmachtia » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:54 pm

Bone Fort wrote:Is this still open?

I believe so, Seg was just ticking off the companies we needed to start.

Mereshka
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 28, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Mereshka » Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:06 pm

tagged
Current RP projects:

The World. Currenlty my main project, an offsite RP forum.
Death Company. Possibly on hold, once I make up my mind.

Aelosia
Senator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Aelosia » Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:40 pm

Segmentia wrote:

Hey, that's also a nice idea for a starter mission. Give us a ride to a heavily defended secessionist world. We'll face rebel PDF, and not even chaos corrupted ones, but guard like us, it's almost the perfect baptism of fire.
My ratings in the top 100:
Aelosia is ranked 12th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates
Aelosia is ranked 12th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates
Aelosia is ranked 12th in the world for Largest Defense Forces
Aelosia is ranked 13th in the world for Most Scientifically Advanced
Aelosia is ranked 20th in the world for Most Cultured
Aelosia is ranked 24th in the world for Most Subsidized Industry
Aelosia is ranked 25th in the world for Fastest-Growing Economies
Aelosia is ranked 38th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department
Aelosia is ranked 42th in the world for Largest Publishing Industry
Aelosia is ranked 51th in the world for Largest Information Technology Sector
Aelosia is ranked 61th in the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector