NATION

PASSWORD

The Walking Dead: Colossus Rising / Episode 2 [IC][Closed]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Khelshar
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Khelshar » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:16 pm

Thomas was still dizzy, concussed and tired. He did not know his situation. So he had no idea why the girl threw his hand of. "Jeez, who peed in your cornflakes?" he mumbled, and sat down beside her. He looked at her. She reminded him about someone....

"Allison? Is that you?" He asked exited, but still sleepy. "We have been looking for you for a while now! Are you ok?" He asked her. Maybe they could out together?
Nation under re-construction

SSTxReaper
Minister

Founded: Nov 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby SSTxReaper » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:23 pm

"Will do." Xia said to Sofya. As Xia started to watch the young girl, Kenny came up. "Umm my guess is that she hurt herself in some way.." Xia said as Kenny ran off. "Umm okay leave?" Xia thought to herself. As soon as Kenny arrived back Xia question him. "Where did you ran to?" she asked. "and no I didn't hear an explosion."
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."-J. Robert Oppenheimer

"Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war."-Donald Trump

"Leadership cannot really be taught. It can only be learned."-Harold S. Geneen

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards "-Albert Einstein

Sulamalik
Minister

Founded: Apr 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sulamalik » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:14 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
The two doctors nodded at Yussef. "Good, let's go," Nick said, picking up one of the stretchers that had last seen use during the battle for the prison, while Sofya grabbed a first-aid kit.

Yussef began to walk hurriedly back towards the plant. He found it remarkably easier to get back to the plant than trying to get to the doctor's tent. He chalked it up to a clearer mind and a more dire goal. He past down the now familiar hallways, until he hit the entrance to the furniture plant.

"Okay, okay this is it. The place." He withdrew his knife, just recently remembering the other one he dropped a couple minutes ago here. "Um... here... I'll lead the way."

Raising his blade, Yussef began to slowly walk into the darkness.
Freiheit Reich wrote:"Economically disadvantaged and angry urban youth music."
Is that a nicer and more modern term to use?

United World Order
Senator

Founded: Jun 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby United World Order » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:28 pm

Johnathan followed behind Yussef. It was dark and John didnt like it as he held his shotgun and followed Yusef. "You got a lighter Yussef?" he asked "Fucking dark in here "

Nexeria
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nexeria » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:13 pm

SSTxReaper wrote:"Will do." Xia said to Sofya. As Xia started to watch the young girl, Kenny came up. "Umm my guess is that she hurt herself in some way.." Xia said as Kenny ran off. "Umm okay leave?" Xia thought to herself. As soon as Kenny arrived back Xia question him. "Where did you ran to?" she asked. "and no I didn't hear an explosion."

Kenny shrugged, "Maybe, I'm just hearing things. I had to go take care of Zoe, she woke up. Oh, and thank you for trying to help earlier with Scott. That was uh... nice of you."

Kenny as much as he'd wish he could act chivalrous, was never really good with the ladies. He doesn't expect much from them, nowadays. Alas, Kenny attempted to get to know her better.

"So Xia, what do you do, I mean, did you do?"
Last edited by Nexeria on Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have no mouth. And I must scream.
-Ted the Voiceless Blob

Dimoniquid
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 10, 2009
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dimoniquid » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:21 am

Alex and Sara had regrouped by the door. "Where the fuck is Gabrielle?" Alex asked.

"She's right-" Sara began, looking around. "Oh balls..." She said, her shoulders slumping as she tried to regain her memory on where she lost Gabrielle.

"Alright, I'll look for her, you keep scanning the surroundings." Alex said, jogging into the middle isle. "Gabrielle! Where are you? Let me know where you are!" He echoed, checking under a conveyor belt. Sara had spotted a walker stumbling towards Alex.

"Alex, walker on your left!" He shouted, taking aim and waiting for Alex to finish.

Cylarn
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 25, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cylarn » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:44 am

Silently, Monroe stacked up at the side of the door, waiting on Shelton to take his position.

Back at FCI Milan, Scott frowned at the new arrival, who was already beginning to piss him off.

"If you're gonna be rude to me, then you won't be stayin' here long," he said. "You live off of your own supplies. You won't be moochin' off of our food."
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

SSTxReaper
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby SSTxReaper » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:36 am

Nexeria wrote:
SSTxReaper wrote:"Will do." Xia said to Sofya. As Xia started to watch the young girl, Kenny came up. "Umm my guess is that she hurt herself in some way.." Xia said as Kenny ran off. "Umm okay leave?" Xia thought to herself. As soon as Kenny arrived back Xia question him. "Where did you ran to?" she asked. "and no I didn't hear an explosion."

Kenny shrugged, "Maybe, I'm just hearing things. I had to go take care of Zoe, she woke up. Oh, and thank you for trying to help earlier with Scott. That was uh... nice of you."

Kenny as much as he'd wish he could act chivalrous, was never really good with the ladies. He doesn't expect much from them, nowadays. Alas, Kenny attempted to get to know her better.

"I used to work at the police station. More specifically I was the analyze computer expert, whe evidence would show up, I would analyze that."

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards "-Albert Einstein

Phonencia
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Phonencia » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:48 am

Cylarn wrote:Silently, Monroe stacked up at the side of the door, waiting on Shelton to take his position.

Back at FCI Milan, Scott frowned at the new arrival, who was already beginning to piss him off.

"If you're gonna be rude to me, then you won't be stayin' here long," he said. "You live off of your own supplies. You won't be moochin' off of our food."

Captain Shelton moved into his spot behind Monroe and gave a loud whistle, accompanied by a clang of his rifle's stock against the wall. He waited a moment and hear no moaning or hissing then flicked his fire selector to full-auto and patted Monroe's shoulder, the "Go" sign.
Unified diversity
Functioning as one body
Every part encouraged by the other
No one independent of another
Irreplaceable
Indispensable
You're incredible
Incredible...

Virenna
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Virenna » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:10 pm

Cylarn wrote:Silently, Monroe stacked up at the side of the door, waiting on Shelton to take his position.

Nick held in his anger and responded more seriously and calmly. "Fine, then, as long as I can sleep here. Thanks. And I doubt my previous occupation can be much help around here...but if you need a numbers guy, negotiator, maybe an idea or two, I'm sure I can help."

Turning back to Martin, he tried to resume the little tour he was getting. "So, do you guys have an infirmary? What do you do? Sorry to bombard with questions."
FLAG

"Iron hand in a velvet glove."
-Charles V

Makaivellia
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Makaivellia » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:28 pm

Ehh
Marshall thought. He checked his watch, which contained a little compass. With that, he checked to make sure the two were not paying attention. He then walked over to the vehicle and looked at Ashely.
"I hope you find your sister." He said poking his head into the window.
"In my cell, I have some stuff in there. Its all in a duffle bag under the cot. There are two medals on the wall. I was hoping if you could safe guard that stuff. I understand if you don't." He said. He took out the 18" Bigfoot Knife and handed it to Ashely.
"It'll help you more than me. I really hope you find your sister."
And he was gone, into the surrounding brush. He headed up into the brush near the prison. Were he left those supplies.
Once he found them, he took the bag, and checked it. Some motrin, bandages, and Cambells soup. He also grabbed the small amounts of ammo he had left under the sports bag. He picked that up. And made his way north. Towards one of the FOBs marked on his map. This FOB most likely had an airfield and a cache of ammo. It probably was more secure than the prison. It would be hard to secure an entire FOB but he could manage. There would be most likely a few walkers. No more no less. Other than that the place would be most likely deserted. He would set up shop there. And more than likely start his own group. Thats if we wanted too. Marshall would just keep the base to himself. He didn't care much for a group.
#KANYEWEST2020

Sulamalik
Minister

Founded: Apr 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sulamalik » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:38 pm

Yussef was startled by the sound of his friend. "Shit Johnny, I didn't even see you. You've been quiet for a long time, man, it was starting to get creepy..."

He shook his head at the request. "Sorry, don't have a lighter. We're going into this place blind I'm afraid." He gave a nervous laugh. "You can lead with the shotgun."

He slowly crept through the ruinous heap of machinery and discarded materials. "Hey! You guys still hear?!"
Last edited by Sulamalik on Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Freiheit Reich wrote:"Economically disadvantaged and angry urban youth music."
Is that a nicer and more modern term to use?

Cylarn
Post Marshal

Postby Cylarn » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:39 pm

Virenna wrote:

Nick held in his anger and responded more seriously and calmly. "Fine, then, as long as I can sleep here. Thanks. And I doubt my previous occupation can be much help around here...but if you need a numbers guy, negotiator, maybe an idea or two, I'm sure I can help."

Turning back to Martin, he tried to resume the little tour he was getting. "So, do you guys have an infirmary? What do you do? Sorry to bombard with questions."

"You can direct your questions to me," Scott said. "Come with me to my office."

Scott began to walk away, hoping that Nick would follow him.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

United World Order
Senator

Founded: Jun 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby United World Order » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:54 pm

Johnny chuckled getting upfront to lead with the shotgun. " You missed me you son of a bitch" he said as he looked around a bit.

Nexeria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nexeria » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:22 pm

SSTxReaper wrote:
Nexeria wrote:Kenny shrugged, "Maybe, I'm just hearing things. I had to go take care of Zoe, she woke up. Oh, and thank you for trying to help earlier with Scott. That was uh... nice of you."

"I used to work at the police station. More specifically I was the analyze computer expert, whe evidence would show up, I would analyze that."

"That sounds pretty cool. I wanted to be cop, before this all this happened I was thinking about quitting my job at best buy, and joining police academy. I studied a good bit about CSI stuff, too. Read books, observed some classes, and watched TV. I liked that show Dexter, wish I knew how that series would've ended. Still your job sounds neat."

Kenny looked at the Chloe, he didn't recognize her. He didn't recognize a lot of people, although Xia did remind him of someone else.

"Hey... Xia, did you have a brother or something?"
-Ted the Voiceless Blob

Virenna
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Virenna » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:23 pm

Cylarn wrote:
Virenna wrote:

When Scott offered to show him around, Nick quickly let Martin get on with his life. "Oh, that'll work. See you around, Martin? Right?"

He quickly trailed Scott and tried to ask about the prison. "So how did you guys get set up here? At first I thought you were a military remnant, but that's mainly because so many of you guys are vets. Makes sense, though. You can't last long out here without knowing how to use a gun. I'm surprised I made it this far; Usually it's the asshole businessmen that go first, eh?"
Last edited by Virenna on Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FLAG

-Charles V

Cylarn
Post Marshal

Postby Cylarn » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:36 pm

Virenna wrote:
Cylarn wrote:

When Scott offered to show him around, Nick quickly let Martin get on with his life. "Oh, that'll work. See you around, Martin? Right?"

He quickly trailed Scott and tried to ask about the prison. "So how did you guys get set up here? At first I thought you were a military remnant, but that's mainly because so many of you guys are vets. Makes sense, though. You can't last long out here without knowing how to use a gun. I'm surprised I made it this far; Usually it's the asshole businessmen that go first, eh?"

Scott chuckled as he entered his office, hearing Nick's comment. He motioned to the leather chair in front of his desk and sat down behind his desk.

"Ain't that the truth?," Scott said. "A few of us are ex-military. I was a Gunnery Sergeant in the US Marine Corps, Shelton was a Captain in the US Army, Gabrielle was a Lieutenant in the Coast Guard, Monroe was a military Cadet and a Private in the State Defense Force, Marshall was a Staff Sergeant in the Marines, and a few of the others are former Law Enforcement. I myself served in both the Ann Arbor PD and 16 years Active, 4 years Reserve. We just fight hard for our group's safety. We fought off a much larger raiding party to secure this prison. I apologize about my early hostility, but you can't be too suspicious 'bout outsiders."
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:44 pm

Makaivellia wrote:And made his way north. Towards one of the FOBs marked on his map. This FOB most likely had an airfield and a cache of ammo. It probably was more secure than the prison. It would be hard to secure an entire FOB but he could manage. There would be most likely a few walkers. No more no less. Other than that the place would be most likely deserted. He would set up shop there. And more than likely start his own group. Thats if we wanted too. Marshall would just keep the base to himself. He didn't care much for a group.

Two pairs of eyes watched, concealed, at the receding outline of Marshall's back.

"He was the one that's was poking around all last week. What do you think?" The voice was low and gravelly. Angry.
"You saw his map. He's heading towards that Operations Base, a couple days walk that way." One pair of eyes flickered just slightly, indicating the direction
"You think the raiders will pick him off?" The first voice again.
"I don't think we need to waste effort on someone that isn't going to cause us anymore trouble," a pause. "... but yes, I do."
Below the two sets of eyes, the briefest flashes of white could be seen, as the two Watchers smiled at each other with sadistic satisfaction.
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Country of glowing hearts, and patrons of the arts
Help me out
Star spangled madness, united sadness
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun
No human is more human than any other. - Lieutenant-General Roméo Antonius Dallaire
Don't shine for swine. - Metric, Soft Rock Star
Love is hell. Hell is love. Hell is asking to be loved. - Emily Haines and the Soft Skeleton, Detective Daughter

Why (Male) Rape Is Hilarious [because it has to be]

SSTxReaper
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby SSTxReaper » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:01 pm

Nexeria wrote:
SSTxReaper wrote:

"That sounds pretty cool. I wanted to be cop, before this all this happened I was thinking about quitting my job at best buy, and joining police academy. I studied a good bit about CSI stuff, too. Read books, observed some classes, and watched TV. I liked that show Dexter, wish I knew how that series would've ended. Still your job sounds neat."

Kenny looked at the Chloe, he didn't recognize her. He didn't recognize a lot of people, although Xia did remind him of someone else.

The question hit Xia hard. She wasn't expecting someone to ask her about her or if she had any siblings. "Does this guy possibly knew my brother?"Xia thought to herself. She wanted to tell Kenny Yes and possibly ask Kenny if he knew him, but she decided she would ask Scott first. Swallowing to get her throat moist again Xia spoke almost out of sadness. "Umm I don't have a brother. Why do you ask?'

Virenna
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Virenna » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:06 pm

Cylarn wrote:
Virenna wrote:

Scott chuckled as he entered his office, hearing Nick's comment. He motioned to the leather chair in front of his desk and sat down behind his desk.

"Ain't that the truth?," Scott said. "A few of us are ex-military. I was a Gunnery Sergeant in the US Marine Corps, Shelton was a Captain in the US Army, Gabrielle was a Lieutenant in the Coast Guard, Monroe was a military Cadet and a Private in the State Defense Force, Marshall was a Staff Sergeant in the Marines, and a few of the others are former Law Enforcement. I myself served in both the Ann Arbor PD and 16 years Active, 4 years Reserve. We just fight hard for our group's safety. We fought off a much larger raiding party to secure this prison. I apologize about my early hostility, but you can't be too suspicious 'bout outsiders."

Nick took a seat across from Scott, and was relieved by his apology. For a second back there, he thought he had already made an enemy. He decided he wanted in on this refuge; everyone here was well-trained and well-fed, a rarity these days.

"I apologize for my sarcasm. Probably the last thing any one of us needs; and I already understand why you'd be hostile. These days, you can't tell the difference between a group of survivors and a pack of wolves. Unfortunately I can't show much for myself military-wise, just killed a couple walkers when I had to. I don't even know how to use a gun; I'd been living a pretty sheltered existence, rich kid from New York City, working for a bank. But I think I can try to help out in other ways...logistics of supplies, business,administration, I dealt with all of that kind of stuff. I know it might not mean much, but as people start to swell and food starts to run out, it's important that the place doesn't become chaotic, ya'know? I may not be the guy leading the charge against a horde of walkers, but I could be the guy making sure we've got ammo, food, escape routes and a backup plan. I guess my main strength is that I'm adaptable." Despite his words, Scott could see that Nick was doubting himself.

"I just wish I knew how to shoot, to be honest, though, because without that...I'm pretty much useless to you guys."
Last edited by Virenna on Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FLAG

-Charles V

Nexeria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nexeria » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:15 pm

SSTxReaper wrote:
Nexeria wrote:"That sounds pretty cool. I wanted to be cop, before this all this happened I was thinking about quitting my job at best buy, and joining police academy. I studied a good bit about CSI stuff, too. Read books, observed some classes, and watched TV. I liked that show Dexter, wish I knew how that series would've ended. Still your job sounds neat."

The question hit Xia hard. She wasn't expecting someone to ask her about her or if she had any siblings. "Does this guy possibly knew my brother?"Xia thought to herself. She wanted to tell Kenny Yes and possibly ask Kenny if he knew him, but she decided she would ask Scott first. Swallowing to get her throat moist again Xia spoke almost out of sadness. "Umm I don't have a brother. Why do you ask?'

"I don't know, you remind me of this guy I knew. I helped his group get out of Ann Arbor, then he helped us. I'm a little sad I can't remember his name. I think he was in the SWAT team."

Kenny really tried to remember his name; Kenny probably drank the memories away.
-Ted the Voiceless Blob

SSTxReaper
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby SSTxReaper » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:28 pm

Nexeria wrote:"I don't know, you remind me of this guy I knew. I helped his group get out of Ann Arbor, then he helped us. I'm a little sad I can't remember his name. I think he was in the SWAT team."

Kenny really tried to remember his name; Kenny probably drank the memories away.

Again Kenny words hit Xia hard. Trying to hold her tears in Xia quickly looked down and kept on thinking. "It's too much to be coincidence now... Li was in a SWAT unit here..." Xia quickly left the infirmary with her head down and went to find the bathrooms. When she found the bathrooms Xia went into a stall, shut the door and proceeded to cry silently.

Makaivellia
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Makaivellia » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:38 pm

Marshall heard whispers behind him. He quickly turned around. He aimed his M16 in the direction where he heard the voices. Watchers. He turned back around and kept walking, pulling out his other knife. A combat knife. He kept walking towards the base. He checked his ammo, more than enough. He was happy he had kept the small cache. It moght nust save his ass.
He noticed the sun, it was slowly starting to go down.
Shit.
Marshall climbed up a sturdy oak. The night would be tough. The coming winter would sure freeze him. He had to keep moving. And move fast. No time for sleep. He climbed down, and kept moving north. Occasionally stabbing brains of any stray walker that came his way. He left a trail of undead, but dead bodies.
#KANYEWEST2020

Nexeria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nexeria » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:39 pm

SSTxReaper wrote:
Nexeria wrote:"I don't know, you remind me of this guy I knew. I helped his group get out of Ann Arbor, then he helped us. I'm a little sad I can't remember his name. I think he was in the SWAT team."

Again Kenny words hit Xia hard. Trying to hold her tears in Xia quickly looked down and kept on thinking. "It's too much to be coincidence now... Li was in a SWAT unit here..." Xia quickly left the infirmary with her head down and went to find the bathrooms. When she found the bathrooms Xia went into a stall, shut the door and proceeded to cry silently.

As Kenny talked to himself, trying to regain his memories, Xia walked out. Kenny turned and saw the doors close.

"Xia?"

Then, it hit him, Chan... Li Chan.

"Oh no... what did I do?"

Kenny ran after her and heard the bathroom door close. He ran up to the door and knocked on it. Kenny felt low, he realized the mistake he made and tried to console her.

"Xia... Xia. I'm sorry. I just realized... I... I didn't know... I'm sorry. Are you okay? Xia?"
Last edited by Nexeria on Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Ted the Voiceless Blob

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:52 pm

Makaivellia wrote:*snip*

"Come on... one shot is all it would take. We could even make a game out of it! You can cover my eyes before I shoot!"
"No, Hastings. Wolfe's orders, you know."
"Damn it! Rousseau, you never let me have any fun..."

Rousseau, marginally older than his blood thirsty counter-part, turned his head slightly. For a few moments, all he did was stare silently. Then:

"Alright, you can shoot at him. At him, mind you. Don't actually hit him." Hastings smirked, repositioning himself against his sniper rifle. Rousseau removed a spotter scope from his belt and lifted it to his eyes. "Just to the left of his head, about eye level. Up half a degree. No headwind wind. Compensate six degrees to the left. Mark. Fire when ready."

Hastings drew a breath, slowly exhaled, and squeezed the trigger.

One kilometer away, the .338 Lapua Magnum slammed into the tree beside Marshall's head, splinters of wood flying everywhere. No matter how hard he tried, all Marshall would be able to discern was the shot had come from somewhere south of his current position. At that range, neither the muzzle flash, or crack of the round, would be strong enough to reach him.

The message was clear: we are everywhere, and we are watching you.
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Country of glowing hearts, and patrons of the arts
Help me out
Star spangled madness, united sadness
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun
No human is more human than any other. - Lieutenant-General Roméo Antonius Dallaire
Don't shine for swine. - Metric, Soft Rock Star
Love is hell. Hell is love. Hell is asking to be loved. - Emily Haines and the Soft Skeleton, Detective Daughter

Why (Male) Rape Is Hilarious [because it has to be]

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse