NATION

PASSWORD

DEAL OF A LIFETIME FOR AELOSIA'S BIKINI PICS

The NationStates Share Offer! Buy! Sell! Buy! Sell again!
The Autocracy of Sergiopolis
Envoy

Founded: Jan 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

DEAL OF A LIFETIME FOR AELOSIA'S BIKINI PICS

Postby The Autocracy of Sergiopolis » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:55 pm

ATTENTION ALL NATIONS! For anybody wishing to sell me shares, when I have achieved a significant amount, I shall sell ALL of them to Aelosia, you have my word. For anybody who wants to see those bikini pictures, THIS IS THE DEAL FOR YOU! She will only sell her pics to the TOP THREE contributors. If we pool our resources, we shall be much stronger. One stick will break easily, but a bundle of sticks, not so. Any smaller Nation wishing to see the pictures, sell shares directly to THE AUTOCRACY OF SERGIOPOLIS

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=171643
Last edited by The Autocracy of Sergiopolis on Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TurtleShroom
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby TurtleShroom » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:57 pm

I'll give you Mister Krabs' sexy money dance if you give me the half not going to the bikinis.
THE FUTURE
IS IN THE
PAST!!

Jesus Loves You and Died for You!!
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ש✞ש▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
NationStates' only surviving States' Rights Democrat/Dixiecrat (minus the rascism)!

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Autocracy of Sergiopolis » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:59 pm

TurtleShroom wrote:I'll give you Mister Krabs' sexy money dance if you give me the half not going to the bikinis.

As tempting of an offer as this is, no deal.
Last edited by The Autocracy of Sergiopolis on Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Autocracy of Sergiopolis » Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:26 pm

Did I mention this was a deal of a lifetime?!?!?!?!?!?!
Last edited by The Autocracy of Sergiopolis on Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ORLY Owls
Political Columnist

Founded: May 04, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby ORLY Owls » Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:34 pm

So, if one wants to see these pictures, they would seem to have two options...

1. Donate to Aelosia directly, where 100% of your shares will go towards the bikini pics.
2. Donate to you, in which case only 50% goes to the pics and the rest goes into your pocket.

It's pretty sly, trying to profit by offering absolutely nothing yourself, but I doubt many will be gullible enough to fall for it.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Autocracy of Sergiopolis » Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:40 pm

ORLY Owls wrote:So, if one wants to see these pictures, they would seem to have two options...

1. Donate to Aelosia directly, where 100% of your shares will go towards the bikini pics.
2. Donate to you, in which case only 50% goes to the pics and the rest goes into your pocket.

It's pretty sly, trying to profit by offering absolutely nothing yourself, but I doubt many will be gullible enough to fall for it.

You are quite the keen observer, my friend. I will alter my deal then. ALL shares, plus ALL of my own shall go into the fund, What do you say to that good sir?

Just to be fair, I am offering something. I am offering the Lesser Nations of the World a chance to place a significant bid in this contest. A chance to create a Share Cosolidation Trust for a common intrest.
Last edited by The Autocracy of Sergiopolis on Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Autocracy of Sergiopolis » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:05 pm

It disappoints me greatly that the whole shareholding thing was an April Fools. Oh well, what can you do.
Last edited by The Autocracy of Sergiopolis on Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to IPO