NATION

PASSWORD

I'd draw for your shares... Tomorrow

The NationStates Share Offer! Buy! Sell! Buy! Sell again!
User avatar
Laerod
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 19451
Founded: Jul 17, 2004
Iron Fist Socialists

Postby Laerod » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:05 pm

Sarrowquand wrote:Haha no, it is just a theme colour.

Though if you wanted to do an alien bureaucrat when you have time you could have my remaining 7,494 shares.

I'd do it.

User avatar
Sarrowquand
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 493
Founded: Oct 06, 2004
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sarrowquand » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:08 pm

Laerod wrote:
Sarrowquand wrote:Haha no, it is just a theme colour.

Though if you wanted to do an alien bureaucrat when you have time you could have my remaining 7,494 shares.

I'd do it.


Awesome and done.
Katganistan wrote:Purpure argent bend
Sinister, with arms of gules
Y displayed in Or

User avatar
Chirho Sigma
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 25
Founded: Jan 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Chirho Sigma » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:47 pm

Could I get an inked picture of Sollux Captor from a webcomic that I read (it also got me into this game, so it's kind of important to me)?
Image of Sollux: http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxuxp0aYs91r2dy8h.png

If not I do have a back-up idea, so just as long as I am notified before heading off, it'll work.

User avatar
Laerod
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 19451
Founded: Jul 17, 2004
Iron Fist Socialists

Postby Laerod » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:48 pm

Chirho Sigma wrote:Could I get an inked picture of Sollux Captor from a webcomic that I read (it also got me into this game, so it's kind of important to me)?
Image of Sollux: http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxuxp0aYs91r2dy8h.png

If not I do have a back-up idea, so just as long as I am notified before heading off, it'll work.

Yeah, that's fine.

User avatar
Vitius
Minister
 
Posts: 2709
Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vitius » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:13 pm

Traded some extra shares, if that'll make a difference :P I forgot to mention this, but could you label the capital (the star)? It would be labeled 'Pelle Harbour'. Thank ya.
Bambi Praxis wrote:
4years wrote:Hitler was worse, but I hate stalin more.

Maintain the rage! Spell the bastard's name without a capital letter, that will settle the score!
Proud Reform Jew

User avatar
Lemmingtopias
Envoy
 
Posts: 300
Founded: Apr 03, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Lemmingtopias » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:32 am

Laerod wrote:Lemmingstopia:

(Image)


thank-you thank-you thank-you! :clap:
Iason Kretheus
World Assembly Delegate for Atlantis and Ambassador-General of Lemmingtopias to the NationStates Community

User avatar
Laerod
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 19451
Founded: Jul 17, 2004
Iron Fist Socialists

Postby Laerod » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:40 am

Vitius wrote:Traded some extra shares, if that'll make a difference :P I forgot to mention this, but could you label the capital (the star)? It would be labeled 'Pelle Harbour'. Thank ya.

Noted.
Lemmingtopias wrote:
Laerod wrote:Lemmingstopia:

(Image)


thank-you thank-you thank-you! :clap:

Welcome!

User avatar
Lemmingtopias
Envoy
 
Posts: 300
Founded: Apr 03, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Lemmingtopias » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:02 am

It really is amazing. My fellow region dwellers will love it. :)

:bow:
Iason Kretheus
World Assembly Delegate for Atlantis and Ambassador-General of Lemmingtopias to the NationStates Community

User avatar
Astrolinium
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 28368
Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Astrolinium » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:36 am

I finally have my request.
As per what I paid, it is an inked drawing with two characters.
I would like it to be a picture of my boyfriend and I holding hands.
I have tg'd you some reference pictures of him.
“If you have a garden and a library, you shall want for nothing.” — M. Tullius Cicero
The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Elie Francesco Astor, King Astorias Maldivis III
Ambassador to the WA: Dr. Giovanni Romero
Ankh Mauta | Embassy Program | Factbook/Q&A
Pop: 3,082 | Tech: MT | DEFCON: 5-4-3-2-1
Doctor Who
Just Your Friendly Neighborhood Gay Liberal
Jewish Atheist Latinist Time Lord Batman

Ionian Knights is my hat buddy | NSG Sodomy Club
Minor Acolyte of the Vast Jewlluminati Conspiracy™
My Crap: Music et Cetera | Sig Quotes | Tumblr

User avatar
Michael Kenmore
Diplomat
 
Posts: 905
Founded: Aug 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Michael Kenmore » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:37 am

Well... this was great while it lasted. Bad Max for closing the April Fools shares!
Ya! We EAT People!
I am Mitch, the original Stargate NSer.
THE HORROR LADY
Mike the Progressive wrote:Goob? Can I call you Goob?

Look Ralph, it's like a good porno. Idiotic plot, excessive moaning, and it's unreal as shit. But at the end of the day: Who cares?
New Amerik wrote:Each share represents a single hair on your Manly Moustache of Manliness.

The more shares you've collected, the more follicles you've got and the more luxurious your luscious, gentlemanly, simply outstanding Moustache of Manliness will be.

For comparison, Max Barry currently has about the same level of Moustacheness as Theodore Roosevelt.

User avatar
Laerod
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 19451
Founded: Jul 17, 2004
Iron Fist Socialists

Postby Laerod » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:53 am

Astrolinium wrote:I finally have my request.
As per what I paid, it is an inked drawing with two characters.
I would like it to be a picture of my boyfriend and I holding hands.
I have tg'd you some reference pictures of him.

No problem!
Michael Kenmore wrote:Well... this was great while it lasted. Bad Max for closing the April Fools shares!

I'm still hoping they'll keep the system in some form. It's been a great test run, though.

User avatar
Astrolinium
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 28368
Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Astrolinium » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:55 am

Laerod wrote:
Astrolinium wrote:I finally have my request.
As per what I paid, it is an inked drawing with two characters.
I would like it to be a picture of my boyfriend and I holding hands.
I have tg'd you some reference pictures of him.

No problem!


Thanks bunches!

And if you could, could you draw me without the sunglasses, gloves, and horn this time? (I don't care if you keep me wearing the fedora or not)
“If you have a garden and a library, you shall want for nothing.” — M. Tullius Cicero
The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Elie Francesco Astor, King Astorias Maldivis III
Ambassador to the WA: Dr. Giovanni Romero
Ankh Mauta | Embassy Program | Factbook/Q&A
Pop: 3,082 | Tech: MT | DEFCON: 5-4-3-2-1
Doctor Who
Just Your Friendly Neighborhood Gay Liberal
Jewish Atheist Latinist Time Lord Batman

Ionian Knights is my hat buddy | NSG Sodomy Club
Minor Acolyte of the Vast Jewlluminati Conspiracy™
My Crap: Music et Cetera | Sig Quotes | Tumblr

User avatar
Laerod
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 19451
Founded: Jul 17, 2004
Iron Fist Socialists

Postby Laerod » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:58 am

Astrolinium wrote:
Laerod wrote:No problem!


Thanks bunches!

And if you could, could you draw me without the sunglasses, gloves, and horn this time? (I don't care if you keep me wearing the fedora or not)

Can do.

User avatar
Astrolinium
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 28368
Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Astrolinium » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:04 am

Laerod wrote:
Astrolinium wrote:
Thanks bunches!

And if you could, could you draw me without the sunglasses, gloves, and horn this time? (I don't care if you keep me wearing the fedora or not)

Can do.


Awesome!
“If you have a garden and a library, you shall want for nothing.” — M. Tullius Cicero
The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Elie Francesco Astor, King Astorias Maldivis III
Ambassador to the WA: Dr. Giovanni Romero
Ankh Mauta | Embassy Program | Factbook/Q&A
Pop: 3,082 | Tech: MT | DEFCON: 5-4-3-2-1
Doctor Who
Just Your Friendly Neighborhood Gay Liberal
Jewish Atheist Latinist Time Lord Batman

Ionian Knights is my hat buddy | NSG Sodomy Club
Minor Acolyte of the Vast Jewlluminati Conspiracy™
My Crap: Music et Cetera | Sig Quotes | Tumblr

User avatar
Vitius
Minister
 
Posts: 2709
Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vitius » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:05 pm

I by no means wish to rush you (that would hurt me too D:) but you're still going to draw even though the IPO offer is over, right? xD
Bambi Praxis wrote:
4years wrote:Hitler was worse, but I hate stalin more.

Maintain the rage! Spell the bastard's name without a capital letter, that will settle the score!
Proud Reform Jew

User avatar
Laerod
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 19451
Founded: Jul 17, 2004
Iron Fist Socialists

Postby Laerod » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:09 pm

Vitius wrote:I by no means wish to rush you (that would hurt me too D:) but you're still going to draw even though the IPO offer is over, right? xD

Of course. I won't be accepting any new requests, but anything that is listed on my trades is going to be completed at some point in the next two weeks. If this thread is archived by then, I'll either open up a new one for the completed ones in arts and fiction or just TG links as I finish.

User avatar
Sarrowquand
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 493
Founded: Oct 06, 2004
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sarrowquand » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:32 am

By the way, you never added my second request to the OP. I just thought I'd mention it so I can drop by in the future and find it more easily.
Katganistan wrote:Purpure argent bend
Sinister, with arms of gules
Y displayed in Or

User avatar
Laerod
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 19451
Founded: Jul 17, 2004
Iron Fist Socialists

Postby Laerod » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:34 am

Sarrowquand wrote:By the way, you never added my second request to the OP. I just thought I'd mention it so I can drop by in the future and find it more easily.

I didn't, I admit. I have it written down, though, so I haven't forgotten. I'm not sure that listing everything in the op is going to be feasible, since there's talk of archiving the forum, thus removing my ability to edit it with links to the files. I'll definitely let you know by TG.

User avatar
Sarrowquand
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 493
Founded: Oct 06, 2004
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sarrowquand » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:54 am

Cool.
Katganistan wrote:Purpure argent bend
Sinister, with arms of gules
Y displayed in Or

User avatar
Laerod
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 19451
Founded: Jul 17, 2004
Iron Fist Socialists

Postby Laerod » Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:09 am

Slight update: I'm really swamped at work this week. This means I haven't worked on and will not be working on these until Easter.

Previous

Remove ads

Return to IPO

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Remove ads