NATION

PASSWORD

Seductions 2012 - Why Vote for the LESSER Evil?

The NationStates Share Offer! Buy! Sell! Buy! Sell again!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Qazox
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 17, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Qazox » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:55 am

Reploid Productions wrote:
System-Lord Baal wrote:Oh lord. What made me give away 10,200+ shares to this Bastard Mod?
Are you INSANE?! There's well-documented evidence that she's a complete and utter psychopath that enjoys the suffering of other people! Why on Earth would you help someone like that?! :shock:

Why wouldn't you?
Wikipage/Qazox National Football Team
Qualified for World Cups 31, 33, 35-50, 54-59, 61, 62. Runners-up: CoH 52
Baptism of Fire 44 (w/Mangolana); World Baseball Classics 1, 4, 5, 10, 13 and 23; World Cup of Hockey 7 and 14; World Bowls IV & IX; IBC X; Baptism of Iron III and VIII; NSCAA Tourney II, III (conferences/regionals), The OXEN Cup; the TOUR de QAZOX, Qazoxian Sports Festival and NS X-Games/Winter X-Games I.
World Cups of Hockey 4 & 6; World Baseball Classics 6, 8 and 9, World Bowls 3 and XXI; Draggonnii Inviyatii V, IBC XI
xkcd 1110 (zoomable!)

Reploid Seductions
Attaché

Founded: Apr 26, 2005
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Reploid Seductions » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:19 pm

Firstaria wrote:REBEL BROTHERS AND SISTER!!! We should stop this war at once and unite under only one flag. Max is still not defeated, and for now we didn't still beat his limit.

So let's join together in an unique group to overthrow the tyrant!!!

How about...... no. You see, I'm not exactly what you could call a "team player." (I have been called a team killing fucktard before though!) Nationstates needs a tyrant... and I am that tyrant! :twisted:

Qazox
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 17, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Qazox » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:53 pm

Reploid Seductions wrote:
Firstaria wrote:REBEL BROTHERS AND SISTER!!! We should stop this war at once and unite under only one flag. Max is still not defeated, and for now we didn't still beat his limit.

So let's join together in an unique group to overthrow the tyrant!!!

How about...... no. You see, I'm not exactly what you could call a "team player." (I have been called a team killing fucktard before though!) Nationstates needs a tyrant... and I am that tyrant! :twisted:

All hail ebil reppy!
Wikipage/Qazox National Football Team
Qualified for World Cups 31, 33, 35-50, 54-59, 61, 62. Runners-up: CoH 52
Baptism of Fire 44 (w/Mangolana); World Baseball Classics 1, 4, 5, 10, 13 and 23; World Cup of Hockey 7 and 14; World Bowls IV & IX; IBC X; Baptism of Iron III and VIII; NSCAA Tourney II, III (conferences/regionals), The OXEN Cup; the TOUR de QAZOX, Qazoxian Sports Festival and NS X-Games/Winter X-Games I.
World Cups of Hockey 4 & 6; World Baseball Classics 6, 8 and 9, World Bowls 3 and XXI; Draggonnii Inviyatii V, IBC XI
xkcd 1110 (zoomable!)

Vermin Supreme 2012
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Vermin Supreme 2012 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:02 pm

This tyranny opposing campaign cannot continue!

Do what is right for America Nationstates, vote for ponies! hygiene! freedom! dirty capitalism!

Donate to Romney Ron Paul Obama The NS Community Vortiaganica Vermin Supreme 2012, and stand against this futile reign of terror perpetrate by Reploid Productions Seductions!
Dansk supported the Vermin Supreme Shares Campaign 2012 with over 2,000 shares - why won't you?

"Leder du måske efter en dansk region? Dansk"

The Peoples of Xaer
Spokesperson

Founded: May 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Peoples of Xaer » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:16 pm

I and my 5000+ shares welcome our maniacal new overlordess. Sure, she's an evil, murderous sociopath... but you got to admit life under her rule would never be boring! :rofl:

Angelic Gophers
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 27, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Angelic Gophers » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:19 pm

Already donated what I could.

Telnaior
Attaché

Founded: Sep 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Telnaior » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:27 pm

The Peoples of Xaer wrote:I and my 5000+ shares welcome our maniacal new overlordess. Sure, she's an evil, murderous sociopath... but you got to admit life under her rule would never be boring! :rofl:

Exactly! And this is why we cannot allow this movement to fail under any circumstance!

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to IPO