NATION

PASSWORD

The Collie's Battle Royale

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

General TN
Envoy

Founded: Jan 13, 2024
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby General TN » Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:39 am

Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom wrote:
Republics of the Solar Union wrote:Unleashes a hundred drones equipped with technology that can burn any surface, towards the Collie in a procedurally generated and analyzed path.

The drones tank thorough the 'nado and head towards The Collie.
The drones burn The Collie's fur
"OW! YOU!..."
The Collie suddenly summons a TSUNAMI!

*TN attempts to crawl away, but is too fat to move*.... Gah!...
A nation run by a deranged heartless creature called TN, commonly seen sitting on its throne and being very obese, which also enjoys regularly eating the poorest of its nation all while pampering the rich, but loves invading nations and eating their citizens too.
ALL NS stats and polices are canon, no exceptions
If you don’t want your NS stats/policies, TN would love to keep them. Or just eat them.
News from TN:TN has now devoured a whopping 59,039 people and now is weighing over 75,029 pounds | TN struggles to find uniforms to fit its massive size - As well as struggling to even move

Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom
Attaché

Founded: Apr 10, 2024
Capitalizt

Postby Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom » Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:42 am

General TN wrote:
Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom wrote:The drones tank thorough the 'nado and head towards The Collie.
The drones burn The Collie's fur
"OW! YOU!..."
The Collie suddenly summons a TSUNAMI!

*TN attempts to crawl away, but is too fat to move*.... Gah!...

Somehow, TN's bulbous stomach helps him float to the top of the torrent of water.
Meanwhile, the massive wave shorts the drones out!
"You guys give up yet?"
Scots lingo is back!
The Stronk Mighty Blanford's Foxes might have defeated me in my weak form, but not in my true form, I am UNSTOPPABLE!!!

Thare is a battle o' a' time gaun oan atween Wisteria and Surrounding Territories an' Arzastan ower whilk animal is superior!

Quitting the Scots Lingo for now...

News About The Collie: The Collie is now binge watching every movie and show made after 1947 to see how the world has changed since his first death. | "I AM the danger, TN!" says The Collie after watching Breaking Bad.

General TN
Envoy

Postby General TN » Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:45 am

General TN wrote:*TN attempts to crawl away, but is too fat to move*.... Gah!...

Somehow, TN's bulbous stomach helps him float to the top of the torrent of water.
"You guys give up yet?"

*TN gurgles, and orders its men, who are struggling in the water to throw it more guns*
A nation run by a deranged heartless creature called TN, commonly seen sitting on its throne and being very obese, which also enjoys regularly eating the poorest of its nation all while pampering the rich, but loves invading nations and eating their citizens too.
If you don’t want your NS stats/policies, TN would love to keep them. Or just eat them.
News from TN:TN has now devoured a whopping 59,039 people and now is weighing over 75,029 pounds | TN struggles to find uniforms to fit its massive size - As well as struggling to even move

Attaché

Capitalizt

Postby Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom » Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:46 am

General TN wrote:
Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom wrote:Somehow, TN's bulbous stomach helps him float to the top of the torrent of water.
"You guys give up yet?"

*TN gurgles, and orders its men, who are struggling in the water to throw it more guns*

TN grabs an Assault Rifle and opens fire. The Collie drops his RPG and dives under the water to avoid being hit.
Scots lingo is back!
The Stronk Mighty Blanford's Foxes might have defeated me in my weak form, but not in my true form, I am UNSTOPPABLE!!!

Thare is a battle o' a' time gaun oan atween Wisteria and Surrounding Territories an' Arzastan ower whilk animal is superior!

News About The Collie: The Collie is now binge watching every movie and show made after 1947 to see how the world has changed since his first death. | "I AM the danger, TN!" says The Collie after watching Breaking Bad.

General TN
Envoy

Postby General TN » Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:47 am

General TN wrote:*TN gurgles, and orders its men, who are struggling in the water to throw it more guns*

TN grabs an Assault Rifle and opens fire. The Collie drops his RPG and dives under the water to avoid being hit.

*TN gurgles and scans the water, firing whenever it thinks it sees the collie*

Republics of the Solar Union
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 24, 2024
New York Times Democracy

Postby Republics of the Solar Union » Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:49 am

General TN wrote:*TN attempts to crawl away, but is too fat to move*.... Gah!...

"You guys give up yet?"

"Never!", screams Jay as he prepares a super NADDM to launch, the best one available. It will enter in at three times the speed of sound and will cause 1/230th of all Mauritania to be eliminated! It will send down poison specifically designed to genetically destabilize a collie!
Embassy Program for the Solar Union - Solar Union Trade Exchange
Today's motto: "I always post German villages ending with n on the geography game in F7" - TG me for daily mottos!
Pluto civil war casualties: 172,506,412 (IDRP), 171,055,498 (ROP)
IC population: 260 trillion
IC year: January 2513
IC GDP: 505.2 quadrillion Sols
IC exchange rate: 1 Sol = $50.3
BREAKING NEWS: IDRP casualties rise above ROP casualties - German space empire supports the ROP, the RSU reconsiders logistics and is looking for new allies on their side - Businessman running for elections incites over 13,000 new applications, one from the newly established but powerful Independent Organization for Peace with Pluto (IOPP)

Attaché

Capitalizt

Postby Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom » Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:55 am

The Collie gets hit by one of TN's bullets, but heals it.
He pokes his head up for air, and sees the NADDM. Using the last of his magic, The Collie puts a shield around all of Mauritania.
Scots lingo is back!

General TN
Envoy

Postby General TN » Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:56 am

Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom wrote:The Collie gets hit by one of TN's bullets, but heals it.
He pokes his head up for air, and sees the NADDM. Using the last of his magic, The Collie puts a shield around all of Mauritania.

*TN gurgles and manages to bob and stay inside the shield, and gurgles*

Attaché

Capitalizt

Postby Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom » Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:06 am

With the NADDM blocked, The Collie brings down the shield, but he's now out of Magic!
Scots lingo is back!

General TN
Envoy

Postby General TN » Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:08 am

Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom wrote:With the NADDM blocked, The Collie brings down the shield, but he's now out of Magic!

*TN uses this as an opportunity to fire the last few round of its gun at the Collie*

Republics of the Solar Union
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 24, 2024
New York Times Democracy

Postby Republics of the Solar Union » Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:08 am

Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom wrote:With the NADDM blocked, The Collie brings down the shield, but he's now out of Magic!

Abusing this opportunity, 50 drones start burning the shield, in an estimated 30 minutes the operation should be complete. Meanwhile Jay releases over 50,000 tins of coke all over Mauritania.
Embassy Program for the Solar Union - Solar Union Trade Exchange
Today's motto: "I always post German villages ending with n on the geography game in F7" - TG me for daily mottos!
Pluto civil war casualties: 172,506,412 (IDRP), 171,055,498 (ROP)
IC population: 260 trillion
IC year: January 2513
IC GDP: 505.2 quadrillion Sols
IC exchange rate: 1 Sol = $50.3
BREAKING NEWS: IDRP casualties rise above ROP casualties - German space empire supports the ROP, the RSU reconsiders logistics and is looking for new allies on their side - Businessman running for elections incites over 13,000 new applications, one from the newly established but powerful Independent Organization for Peace with Pluto (IOPP)

Attaché

Capitalizt

Postby Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom » Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:13 am

General TN wrote:

*TN uses this as an opportunity to fire the last few round of its gun at the Collie*

The Collie gets hit and is unable to heal for the time being!
"Where's my... medicine?"
No one answers...
Republics of the Solar Union wrote:

Abusing this opportunity, 50 drones start burning the shield, in an estimated 30 minutes the operation should be complete. Meanwhile Jay releases over 50,000 tins of coke all over Mauritania.

"No... You... Can't..."
Scots lingo is back!

General TN
Envoy

Postby General TN » Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:16 am

General TN wrote:*TN uses this as an opportunity to fire the last few round of its gun at the Collie*

The Collie gets hit and is unable to heal for the time being!
"Where's my... medicine?"
No one answers...
Republics of the Solar Union wrote:Abusing this opportunity, 50 drones start burning the shield, in an estimated 30 minutes the operation should be complete. Meanwhile Jay releases over 50,000 tins of coke all over Mauritania.

"No... You... Can't..."

*TN grabs the Collie and opens its mouth again*.... you will not escape death.......

Attaché

Capitalizt

Postby Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom » Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:36 am

The Collie flails, hopeing for a miracle, when suddenly, a man falls out of the sky at Mach 20!
"Put the dog down TN! He's mine! says the man, pointing a flaming knife towards TN.
"No! He found me! TN, you have to let go so I can get out of here!" says the now terrified Collie.
Scots lingo is back!

General TN
Envoy

Postby General TN » Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:38 am

Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom wrote:The Collie flails, hopeing for a miracle, when suddenly, a man falls out of the sky at Mach 20!
"Put the dog down TN! He's mine! says the man, pointing a flaming knife towards TN.
"No! He found me! TN, you have to let go so I can get out of here!" says the now terrified Collie.

*TN gurgles, and prepares to swallow the Collie*.... why should I?......

Attaché

Capitalizt

Postby Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom » Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:40 am

General TN wrote:
Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom wrote:The Collie flails, hopeing for a miracle, when suddenly, a man falls out of the sky at Mach 20!

*TN gurgles, and prepares to swallow the Collie*.... why should I?......

"Because that man is Reanu Keeves! He's going to ruin the multiverse if he gets my power!" says The Collie.
"Don't listen to him TN, he's just trying to trick you!" says Keeves, still holding the flaming knife.
Scots lingo is back!

General TN
Envoy

Postby General TN » Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:41 am

General TN wrote:*TN gurgles, and prepares to swallow the Collie*.... why should I?......

"Because that man is Reanu Keeves! He's going to ruin the multiverse if he gets my power!" says The Collie.
"Don't listen to him TN, he's just trying to trick you!" says Keeves, still holding the flaming knife.

*TN gurgles*..... what do you have to..... offer?.....

Attaché

Capitalizt

Postby Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom » Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:52 am

General TN wrote:
Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom wrote:"Because that man is Reanu Keeves! He's going to ruin the multiverse if he gets my power!" says The Collie.

*TN gurgles*..... what do you have to..... offer?.....

"I'll give this knife, how about that?"
Scots lingo is back!

General TN
Envoy

Postby General TN » Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:53 am

General TN wrote:*TN gurgles*..... what do you have to..... offer?.....

"I'll give this knife, how about that?"

*TN mutters*.... not interested.... too boring.... I like drinks.... and maybe some delicious.... humans..... your boring me..... finish fast before I eat it...

Attaché

Capitalizt

Postby Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom » Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:55 am

General TN wrote:
Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom wrote:"I'll give this knife, how about that?"

*TN mutters*.... not interested.... too boring.... I like drinks.... and maybe some delicious.... humans..... your boring me..... finish fast before I eat it...

"Drinks? How about this Fortify Destruction potion? It is the most powerful in the world! Crafted by me and my magical wisdom!"
Scots lingo is back!

General TN
Envoy

Postby General TN » Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:56 am

General TN wrote:*TN mutters*.... not interested.... too boring.... I like drinks.... and maybe some delicious.... humans..... your boring me..... finish fast before I eat it...

"Drinks? How about this Fortify Destruction potion? It is the most powerful in the world! Crafted by me and my magical wisdom!"

*TN looks at it*.... is it good alcohol?... and it wont kill me.....

Attaché

Capitalizt

Postby Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom » Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:58 am

General TN wrote:
Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom wrote:"Drinks? How about this Fortify Destruction potion? It is the most powerful in the world! Crafted by me and my magical wisdom!"

*TN looks at it*.... is it good alcohol?... and it wont kill me.....

"It makes it so you can destroy things at a rate unknown to this universe. And it shouldn't kill you!"
Scots lingo is back!

General TN
Envoy

Postby General TN » Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:04 pm

General TN wrote:*TN looks at it*.... is it good alcohol?... and it wont kill me.....

"It makes it so you can destroy things at a rate unknown to this universe. And it shouldn't kill you!"

*TN gurgles*...... not interested..... unless you give me something I like.... this.... dog is mine.... *TN does not realize it's loosened its grip on the Collie*

Attaché

Capitalizt

Postby Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom » Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:00 pm

General TN wrote:
Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom wrote:"It makes it so you can destroy things at a rate unknown to this universe. And it shouldn't kill you!"

*TN gurgles*...... not interested..... unless you give me something I like.... this.... dog is mine.... *TN does not realize it's loosened its grip on the Collie*

"Thanks!" The Collie says as he jumps out of TN's arms and dashes away using super speed.
"You fool!" says Keeves, as he throws the knife at TN. The knife hits TN right in the stomach, causing TN to burst into flames!
Scots lingo is back!

Etwepe
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 28, 2024
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Etwepe » Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:06 pm

(OOC: Is TN a shark? Each time I see TN I think of something like that)

*Puts TN out*
Staying out of NSG for a while, F7 is my home.

*/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
l、゙ ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノ
This is Koji. Put him in your sig so he can travel the NS world!

If I talk about somebody named Lasang, it is Lagene

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse