NATION

PASSWORD

[NSGS] Social Liberal Party

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Eol Sha
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Eol Sha » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:20 am

I, Quân Công Phạm, will also sponsor this bill. We can't have rats running through our courthouses or the roofs collapsing. :lol2:

Maybe add in an office for animal and pest control.
Last edited by Eol Sha on Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
You'd better believe I'm a bitter Bernie Sanders supporter. The Dems fucked up and fucked up hard. Hopefully they'll learn that neoliberalism and maintaining the status quo isn't the way to win this election or any other one. I doubt they will, though.

"What's the number one method of achieving civil rights in America? Don't scare the white folks." ~ Eol Sha

Praise be to C-SPAN - Democrats Should Listen to Sanders - How I Voted on November 8, 2016 - Trump's Foreign Policy: Do Stupid Shit - Trump's Clock is Ticking

Nariterrr
Minister

Founded: Jan 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Nariterrr » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:37 am

Argentarino, just wondering do you have a whip ready?
Honestly who knows what about anything anymore.

Argentarino
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentarino » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:58 am

Nariterrr wrote:Argentarino, just wondering do you have a whip ready?

Yes, I will announce it when we get closer to the vote (just in case any info or amendments come to light that may change the whip line up).
Senator Sushila Fonseca
Red - Green Alliance, Fighting for your Fernão!

Eol Sha
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Eol Sha » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:34 am

Can someone inform me on what happened in the e-board meeting last night?
You'd better believe I'm a bitter Bernie Sanders supporter. The Dems fucked up and fucked up hard. Hopefully they'll learn that neoliberalism and maintaining the status quo isn't the way to win this election or any other one. I doubt they will, though.

"What's the number one method of achieving civil rights in America? Don't scare the white folks." ~ Eol Sha

Praise be to C-SPAN - Democrats Should Listen to Sanders - How I Voted on November 8, 2016 - Trump's Foreign Policy: Do Stupid Shit - Trump's Clock is Ticking

Lykens
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Lykens » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:13 am

Sorry that's my fault.

I wanted to nap and said nap didn't end until late.

Essentially, Eol Sha has been appointed Deputy Parliamentary Leader, and Skyviolia has been appointed Vice Chairperson.

The SLP-LDP coalition has been ratified, as have our half of the shadow cabinet.

A party caucus to ratify these decisions has been scheduled for September 30, so I'd like to encourage everyone who can to attend. The time will be set soon.

Also more importantly, a platform committee chaired by myself, including New Tuva SSR and Nariterrr has been tasked with rewriting the platform.
Looking for a decent RP region to join? Try Greater Olympus.

Good people, Active RPs, Great Maps.

Greater Olympus is always looking for more dastardly democracies, maniacal monarchies, contemptible commies, and glorious failed states of all sizes to join our group!

Nariterrr
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nariterrr » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:55 am

Argentarino
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Argentarino » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:36 am

Please stand by for official whip. Discussing one more item. Thank you for your patience, and I apologize for the inconvenience.
Senator Sushila Fonseca

Argentarino
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Argentarino » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:52 am

ATTENTION!

The Executive Board of the Social Liberal Party issues the following whip orders:

Armenian Genocide Recognition Act: One Line Whip FOR
Fishery Regulation Establishment Act: One Line Whip FOR
Emergency Policing Act: One Line Whip AGAINST
The Establishment of the Commission on Truth, Dignity, and Reconciliation Act: One Line Whip FOR
Amendment to the Central Bank (Payments System) Act: Free Vote
National Revenue Service Establishment Act: Free Vote

Please vote in the Chamber before the round of voting expires on Sunday!
Senator Sushila Fonseca

Maklohi Vai
Minister

Founded: Jan 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Maklohi Vai » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:01 pm

"Emergency Policing Act: One Line Whip AGAINST"

May I ask why?
"For the glory of our people, we govern our nation freely. For the glory of Polynesia, we help and strengthen our friends. For the glory of the earth, we do not destroy what it has bestowed upon us."
Demonym: Vaian
-Kamanakai Oa'a Pani, first president of Maklohi Vai
-6.13/-8.51 - as of 7/18
Hosted: MVBT 1; WBC 27; Friendly Cups 7, 9; (co-) NSCAA 5
Former President, WBC; WBC Councillor
Senator Giandomenico Abruzzi, Workers Party of Galatea
Administrator
Former:
Head Administrator
Beto Goncalves, Chair, CTA
Abraham Kamassi, Chair, Labour Party of Elizia
President of Calaverde Eduardo Bustamante; Leader, LDP
President of Baltonia Dovydas Kanarigis; Leader, LDP
President of Aurentina Wulukuno Porunalakai; Leader, Progress Coa.

Eol Sha
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Eol Sha » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:09 pm

I'd like to know as well. My only reservations are the "special warrants".

Nariterrr
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nariterrr » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:17 am

Maklohi Vai wrote:"Emergency Policing Act: One Line Whip AGAINST"

May I ask why?

I find it undefined, a policing act shouldn't be that small, and its parameters are awfully vague.

Maklohi Vai
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Maklohi Vai » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:32 am

Nariterrr wrote:
Maklohi Vai wrote:"Emergency Policing Act: One Line Whip AGAINST"

May I ask why?

I find it undefined, a policing act shouldn't be that small, and its parameters are awfully vague.

Why didn't you raise those concerns in the Chamber? Also, for calling an act vague, these seem to be pretty unspecific concerns.
"For the glory of our people, we govern our nation freely. For the glory of Polynesia, we help and strengthen our friends. For the glory of the earth, we do not destroy what it has bestowed upon us."
-6.13/-8.51 - as of 7/18
Administrator
Former:
Head Administrator

Nariterrr
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nariterrr » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:58 am

Maklohi Vai wrote:
Nariterrr wrote:I find it undefined, a policing act shouldn't be that small, and its parameters are awfully vague.

Why didn't you raise those concerns in the Chamber? Also, for calling an act vague, these seem to be pretty unspecific concerns.

Your right, I didn't, but other people did -

Skyviolia wrote:Michel stood "I will be voting against this bill. For one, it is way to broad, undefined, and can be grossly misinterpreted. I also see §2 as unconstitutional, as the Hon. [Normandy and Picardy] pointed out."

The act doesn't clearly establish how the governance of the Capital Police works, it only establishes a Commissioner of Capital Police but does nothing to specifically his duty, authority, salary. The bill doesn't define how warrants should be sought and who needs to approve them. 'Special Warrant' is undefined.

Maklohi Vai
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Maklohi Vai » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:55 am

Nariterrr wrote:
Maklohi Vai wrote:Why didn't you raise those concerns in the Chamber? Also, for calling an act vague, these seem to be pretty unspecific concerns.

Your right, I didn't, but other people did -

Skyviolia wrote:Michel stood "I will be voting against this bill. For one, it is way to broad, undefined, and can be grossly misinterpreted. I also see §2 as unconstitutional, as the Hon. [Normandy and Picardy] pointed out."

The act doesn't clearly establish how the governance of the Capital Police works, it only establishes a Commissioner of Capital Police but does nothing to specifically his duty, authority, salary. The bill doesn't define how warrants should be sought and who needs to approve them. 'Special Warrant' is undefined.

Thank you for specifying. This is the sort of feedback which I could have incorporated into the bill had you, or anyone else, commented in the Chamber to this effect, but nobody did.
-6.13/-8.51 - as of 7/18
Administrator
Former:
Head Administrator

Nariterrr
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nariterrr » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:20 am

Maklohi Vai wrote:
Nariterrr wrote:Your right, I didn't, but other people did -

Thank you for specifying. This is the sort of feedback which I could have incorporated into the bill had you, or anyone else, commented in the Chamber to this effect, but nobody did.

Yeah, I think it was rude of me to not specify why I was against the bill in the Chamber, sorry about that.

Maklohi Vai
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Maklohi Vai » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:25 am

Nariterrr wrote:
Maklohi Vai wrote:Thank you for specifying. This is the sort of feedback which I could have incorporated into the bill had you, or anyone else, commented in the Chamber to this effect, but nobody did.

Yeah, I think it was rude of me to not specify why I was against the bill in the Chamber, sorry about that.

Something to learn from for the future, then. Thanks for laying out your concerns here, though. There will be more policing bills forthcoming, and together they should hopefully establish a more comprehensive system.
-6.13/-8.51 - as of 7/18
Administrator
Former:
Head Administrator

Nariterrr
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nariterrr » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:28 am

Maklohi Vai wrote:
Nariterrr wrote:Yeah, I think it was rude of me to not specify why I was against the bill in the Chamber, sorry about that.

Something to learn from for the future, then. Thanks for laying out your concerns here, though. There will be more policing bills forthcoming, and together they should hopefully establish a more comprehensive system.

I am eager to cooperate.

FreYhill
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby FreYhill » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:28 am

Sponsors? Suggestions? Minor Edits?

Elizian Immunization Act
Author: Chi Guozhi (Shadow Public Services | Liberal Democrats)
Sponsors: Linanto Aiguo (Shadow XXX | Liberal Democrats)

An Act to Decrease Infection and Disease within the Federation of Elizia through Vaccination.

BE IT THEREFORE ENACTED by the Head of the State, by and with the counsel of the Government, and the authority of the Federal Parliament by virtue of the powers placed upon it by the Law, as follows:

Definitions:
  • Elizian Vaccination Bureau - Government Agency to oversee vacination within the Federation of Elizia.
  • Child Care Services - Government Issued Financial Services to assist Child Care.

§1 - Establishment of Elizian Vaccination Bureau

A) The Elizian Immunization Act Mandates that the Elizian Public Services Office establishes the Elizian Vaccination Bureau (EVB) to oversight vaccination within the Federation of Elizia.
  1. The Elizian Vaccination Bureau shall report to the Elizian Public Services Office per Annual Year in regards to Progress and Recommendations to achieve a Full Vaccination within the Federation.
  2. The Elizian Vaccination Bureau shall be funded through the Elizian Public Services Office’s percentage stake of the Federal Budget.

§2 - Mandated Vaccinations

A) The Elizian Immunization Act Mandates that the Elizian Vaccination Bureau (EVB) administers the following vaccinations to consenting citizens to prevent infection within the Federation;
  1. Hepatitis B
  2. HepB-DTPa_Hib_IPV
  3. Pneumococcal vaccine
  4. Rotavirus
  5. MMR
  6. Hib-MenC
  7. MMRV
  8. DTPa-IPV
  9. Chickenpox (Varicella)
  10. HPV vaccine
  11. DTPa
  12. Influenza (flu)
  13. Shingles

§3 - Social Services Mandate

A) The Elizian Immunization Act Mandates that Child Care Services provided through Government Departments shall be stripped from Eligible Elizians who refuse to vaccinate their children.
  1. The Elizian Vaccination Bureau (EVB) through Constitutional Law, however, is forbidden to force parents to vaccinate their children.

§4 - Immunization Subsidisation

A) The Elizian Immunization Act Mandates Vaccinations to be Free until Elizians reach Adulthood (18).
  1. The Elizian Immunization Act Mandates that the Elizian Public Services Office determines if Adult Immunization is Subsided within the Federation.
Last edited by FreYhill on Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
President Emmanuel Carvallo
1st President of the Senate of Fernão (2017-2017)
Chief Whip of the Civic Union

Patricio Magrina
Nominee for Secretary of Health and Labour
Member of the Events Committee

Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: 7.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.51

Liberal Conservative Roman Catholic.
Member of the Liberal National Party of Queensland (LNP)
Supporter of the Coalition (Australia).

Nariterrr
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nariterrr » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:56 am

I sponsor, Ahmed Corbor.

Maklohi Vai
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Maklohi Vai » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:03 am

I don't support revoking child care services from anyone, regardless of idiotic beliefs on vaccinations. At the same time, I don't think the government should require all vaccinations listed. HPV for men, for example, is still optional everywhere. What I'm looking for is a separate penalty for those who choose not to vaccinate their children, and I'm having a tough time coming up with something. Would you happen to be open to this.
-6.13/-8.51 - as of 7/18
Administrator
Former:
Head Administrator

Nariterrr
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nariterrr » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:18 pm

Sponsors? Comments, questions?
Warrants and Supbenoas Act
Author: The Hon. Ahmed Corbor (Shadow Home Secretary, Senator)
Sponsors:

An Act of the Federal Parliament to establish the respective regulations for the issuing of warrents and supbenoas.

BE IT THEREFORE ENACTED by the Head of the State, by and with the counsel of the Government, and the authority of the Federal Parliament by virtue of the powers placed upon it by the Law, as follows:

§1 – Amendment to the Emergency Policing Act :
Section two (§2) of the Emergency Policing Act shall be struck down and erased from the recond therein.

§2 – Issuing an arrest warrant, mittimus, and bench warrant:
(1) DEFINITION: An arrest warrant shall be considered a warrant compelling the arrest and detainment of a person or persons for the violation of a criminal statute.
(2) To make a lawful arrest, a law enforcement officer must have either
    i. Probable cause (as defined in further clauses) to arrest.
    ii. a valid arrest warrant issued under a valid authority therein.
(3) An arrest warrant shall be valid if -
    i. A reasonable assertion of probable cause is present
    ii. A warrant is issued by an impartial and neutral magistrate
    iii. it is issued on the basis of an affidavit that does not contain known falsehoods or mistakes.
    iv. it particularly describes the person to be arrested, the reason for the arrest, and a statement of why probable cause can be found.
(4) Probable cause shall be found on -
    i. either direct observations by the police officer, or
    ii. on hearsay information provided by others to the police.
(5) The individual issuing the arrest warrant must be both capable of determining whether probable cause is present and reasonable and must demonstrate impartiality by signing a statement of impartiality under oath.
(6) An arrest warrant will be nullified if it can be proven that the affidavit, whether in part or in whole submitted by the police are false or that that the police either knowingly or otherwise made them with reckless disregard for the truth.
(7) If a falsification is found on an affidavit, it will not be stuck down unless it can be proven that excluding the false statements, the remaining portion of the affidavit would not have by itself established probable cause to arrest the defendant.
(8) The arrest warrant must, to be valid, describe the person bein arrested, describe the crime that they are being accused of, and submit all evidence required to issue such warrants.
(9) An arrest warrant shall not be required in the event that a police officer can prove that he saw the commission of a crime and that it is reasonable to assume that the person who executed said commission has a serious chance of fleeing or doing harm to others in the time that it takes to issue a warrant.
(10) A police officer with credible jurisdiction shall be responsible for issuing an arrest warrant. Upon arrest, an officer shall present the warrant before the defendant and say ". Mr/Mrs. [LAST NAME], You are under arrest for [CRIME], you do not have to speak with us, however, your actions, deeds, and words may be used against you at your trial. You are entitled to an attorney of your choosing, if you are unable to attain an attorney, one will be provided for you.
(11) Mittimus is a writ issued by a court judge or magistrate to convey the accused person(s) named in a writ to a penitentiary or jail and to direct a penitentiary jailer to receive and imprison the accused person named in the writ. A mittimus writ shall be issued at the discretion of a judge or magistrate and must be accompanied by an arrest warrant.
(12) A bench warrant is issued by a judge and orders the immediate arrest of the named in the bench warrant.
(13) A bench warrant may be issued in the event -
    i. A person is found in contempt of court
    ii. A person fails to appear at the appointed time for a mandated civil or criminal or otherwise court appearance or testimony.
    iii. If a person fails to comply with the rules presented to him on his bail agreement
(14) If a person on bail is arrested under a bench warrant, a new hearing on bail will be held to discuss a new bail amount, new conditions of bail, and a new court appearance date. A judge may also find the accused a flight risk and may order that he be remanded to a detention fallacility without bail.

§3 – Possessory warrant :
(1) DEFINITION: A possessory warrant is a writ issued by a judge or magistrate or respective individual to return properties to their lawful owner.
(2) A possessory warrant may be issued in the event that it can reasonably be proven that -
    i. A person's property or positions were taken by fraud or in a fraudulent manner.
    ii. A person's property was taken under the threat of violence or seduction.
    iii. A person's property has disappeared and is believed to be in the position of the party being complained against.
    iv. A previous possessory warrant was issued fraudulently.
(3) A possessory warrant may be nullified if it can be proven that the property being seized is the rightful and lawful property of the person being complained against. In this case, a counter possessory warrant issued by a judge of higher authority than the one issuing the warrant in the first place shall be issued under sub-clause (iv) of clause (2) .

§4 – Search warrant :
(1) DEFINITION: A search warrant is a court order issued by a judge or magistrate or respective individual to authorize the search and seizure of private properties in the position of an individual.
(2) No person, unless specific exceptions apply, may be searched or have his property searched and seized without a search warrant.
(3) In order to obtain a search warrant, a law enforcement officer must prove to a magistrate or judge evidence that points to probable cause based on either direct information or hearsay.
    i. Hearsay information can even be obtained by testimony (oral or otherwise) given and received by tip or testimony or from an anonymous informant, so long as probable cause exists.
(4) Police can seize and search either/or property and/or persons under a search warrant as long as the standard for a search warrant is lower than the quantum of proof required for a conviction.
(5) The following shall require a search warrant -
    i. Wiretapping
    ii. Remotely accessing electronic devices
    iii. Information regarding trade secrets or privileged financial information,
    iv. Privileged personnel, medical, or similar documents,
    v. Relating to the examination, operating, or reports on confidential or privileged financial institutions.
    vi. Other information deemed by a court to be private, privileged, or confidential and thus requiring of a search warrant.
(6) The following shall not require a search warrant -
    i. Terry stops
    ii. A customs officer of the Federation of Elizia searching vehicles, persons, baggage(s), cargo or other properties going through the border of Elizia
    iii. A search prompted over evidence in plain view and where it is obvious the material is contraband
    iv. A search for a vehicle prompted by a lawful traffic stop in the search for alcoholic, and other influences materials where it can be reasonably suspected that the person is driving under the influence.
    v. Searches in emergencies where it is evident that the public is in a reasonable amount of danger.
    vi. Other information deemed by a court to be private, privileged, or confidential and thus requiring of a search warrant.
(7) Where the judge or magistrate feels it necessary, he may impose a gag order on the searches or seizures of property in the event that no arrest can be made.
(8) No-knock warrants, or warrants not requiring the notification of those being searched a that they are being searched may be issued at the discretion of the judge or magistrate where they feel extraordinary events require them.
(9) Items claimed by police without search warrants provided such items are not parts of the exceptions in clause (6) shall be inadmissible for evidence.

§5 – Subpoena ad testificandum:
(1) DEFINITION: Subpoena ad testificandum is an order compelling an individual to testify before a court or committee or other ordering authority.
(2) A subpoena ad testificandum requires the named individual to appear and attend before a court or magistrate at the time and place to testify as a witness on the matter of proceedings.
(3) The clerk of the court, under the countersignature of the presiding judge will issue the subpoena ad testificandum for a trail held in the same court.
(4) A defendant's lawyer or a prosecutor may issue a subpoena ad testificandum provided that the testimony off said person would affect the ruling of the court, provided that the presiding judge upholds the subpoena.
(5) The subpoena ad testificandum in order to be valid must state the name of the court and the city, county and province of which it presides, it must command each person to whom it is served to attend and give testimony and the time and place of such proceedings shall be specified.
(6) A person who is not a resident of the province cannot be forcibly subject to subpoena ad testificandum in civil, but not criminal cases.
(7) The defendant cannot be forcibly subject to subpoena ad testificandum.
(8) Confessions to a priest or religious figure cannot be subject to subpoena ad testificandum.
(9) A spouse cannot be issued subpoena ad testificandum if it means testifying against their spouse.

§6 – Subpoena duces tecum:
(1) DEFINITION: Subpoena duces tecum is a court summons compelling the served to appear before the court and produce evidence for use in a criminal or civil investigation or trial.
(2) A notice to a person subject to subpoena ad testificandum may have an accompanying subpoena duces tecum for the production of documents and other evidence during the taking of a trial.
(3) Acceptable reasons for the failure to produce documents as requested by subpoena duces tecum are -
    i. loss or destruction of evidence or,
    ii. an agreement to use copies, rather than the original tangible evidence, or
    iii. evidence could not be produced at the time of trial
(4) The party who fails to present documents must prove that the absence of evidence is not the fault or negligence of the party or the attorney responsible for representing the party. Failure to do so will constitute negligence and contempt of court.
(5) Both the defense and the prosecution must have access to government or defense witnesses who will testify against or in support of the defendant in a criminal trial. Buth parties must have access to any documents pertaining to said testimony.
(6) A writ of mandamus, a writ to compel confiscation of documents in the possession of attorneys, whether defending or prosecuting or, other persons that have been illegally obtained under abuse, may be issued if it is reasonable to assert that an attorney is negligent in presenting evidence before the court that would harm the interest of the attorney and the client.
(7) The following is immune from a subpoena duces tecum -
    i. Communications between an attorney and a client
    ii. Medical records if the plaintiff does not allege physical, mental, etc. injuries or health damages.
    iii. Hospital records subject to statutory immunity.
    iv. confessions made to a priest, minister, or religious adviser.
    v. Peer review scientific or medical records
(8) Assets from outside corporations, bank accounts, or stock portfolios can be subject to subpoena duces tecum.

Wolfmanne2
Senator

Founded: Sep 02, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Wolfmanne2 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:22 pm

I've formally left the SLP, all the best.
ESFP
United in Labour! Jezbollah and Saint Tony together!

Mad hatters in jeans wrote:Yeah precipitating on everyone doesn't go down well usually. You seem patient enough to chat to us, i'm willing to count that as nice.

Arkolon
Powerbroker

Founded: May 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Arkolon » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:19 pm

Is there any list available where I can see the names of Shadow ministers and their ministries?
"Revisionism is nothing else than a theoretic generalisation made from the angle of the isolated capitalist. Where does this viewpoint belong theoretically if not in vulgar bourgeois economics?"
Rosa Luxemburg

Ikania
Senator

Founded: Jun 28, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby Ikania » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:36 pm

Wolfmanne2 wrote:I've formally left the SLP, all the best.

I haven't. I'm joining.

Add me to your list motherfuckers, let's rev this bitch up.
Ike Speardane
Executive Advisor in The League.
Proud soldier in the service of The Grey Wardens.
Three-time Defendervision winner. NSG Senate veteran.
Knuckle-dragging fuckstick from a backwater GCR. #SPRDNZ
Land Value Tax would fix this
СЛАВА УКРАЇНІ

Eol Sha
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Eol Sha » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:31 pm

Freyhill wrote:Sponsors? Suggestions? Minor Edits?

Whoa whoa whoa. Why does the government get to deny a family child care options/subsidies/assistance just because they don't vaccinate their kids? As important as vaccination is, we can't deny poor Elizians family assistance just because the government doesn't like their personal choices. We're basically trading health and sanitation for starvation and homelessness.

On a less important note, I suggest replacing all mentions of "vaccination" and like words with "immunization". Other than making it sound more official, it also plainly states the purpose of the agency in a way that is less harsh than "vaccinate"."Vaccination" sounds like something jackboots would do while "immunization" sounds softer and more like something a government interested in protecting the public would do. Or, it could just be that I like the word "immunization" more. :p

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives