NATION

PASSWORD

Continue The Story

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Medwedian Democratic Federation
Ambassador

Founded: May 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Medwedian Democratic Federation » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:00 am

...the show "Torture Today" which was aired live on TELEMEDWED 5 and contained funny things like rat torture and...

Orostan
Negotiator

Founded: May 02, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Orostan » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:01 am

Farting World Leaders. And..
“It is difficult for me to imagine what “personal liberty” is enjoyed by an unemployed hungry person. True freedom can only be where there is no exploitation and oppression of one person by another; where there is not unemployment, and where a person is not living in fear of losing his job, his home and his bread. Only in such a society personal and any other freedom can exist for real and not on paper.” -J. V. STALIN
Ernest Hemingway wrote:Anyone who loves freedom owes such a debt to the Red Army that it can never be repaid.

Napoleon Bonaparte wrote:“To understand the man you have to know what was happening in the world when he was twenty.”

Cicero wrote:"In times of war, the laws fall silent"

#FreeNSGRojava
Z

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Medwedian Democratic Federation » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:05 am

...Handkäs mit Mussik. It is a speciality from The German region of Hesse that literally turns you into a musical instrument after you eat it. It is used as fuel for the Medwedian National Farting Championship, and sometimes, Medwedian secret agents...

New Jerzylvania
Minister

Founded: Feb 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Jerzylvania » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:16 am

Medwedian Democratic Federation wrote:...Handkäs mit Mussik. It is a speciality from The German region of Hesse that literally turns you into a musical instrument after you eat it. It is used as fuel for the Medwedian National Farting Championship, and sometimes, Medwedian secret agents...

watch medical films of Dick Cheney's heart being removed, sauteed, simmered and finally processed by the New Jerzylvania artist formerly known as Prince-ton University's rat food researchers. The rats just loved it.

Meanwhile on NJ Hit 105.7 FM, Lady GaGa's smashed hit song "Advanced Romance" rose to number one on Billboard's kinky assed funk chart. However, the entertainment was interrupted by a bulletin from See BS News.

Walter Cronkite came back from the dead in tears to report, "Apparently, it's official, At 1 PM today, John F. Kennedy has just been re-incarnated as Hillary Clinton's grandson, details to follow..."

In a nearby secret but luxurious hideout, super criminal Donald Trump decided the child must...
Last edited by New Jerzylvania on Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
DEFCON 1

Clinton/Kaine 2016

It is the solemn and patriotic duty of all true Americans to prevent the election of Donald J. Trump as the next President of the United States by use of the ballot box.
Even if it means you might have to be called for jury duty!

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Medwedian Democratic Federation » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:19 am

...be killed because he is de Jure the son of super-criminal Hillary Clinton...

The Foxes Swamp
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 13, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Foxes Swamp » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:49 am

Medwedian Democratic Federation wrote:...be killed because he is de Jure the son of super-criminal Hillary Clinton...

aka the flying nun so named from older times when she ran with
“Your perspective is always limited by how much you know. Expand your knowledge and you will transform your mind.”
Bruce H. Lipton

New Jerzylvania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jerzylvania » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:42 pm

The Foxes Swamp wrote:
Medwedian Democratic Federation wrote:...be killed because he is de Jure the son of super-criminal Hillary Clinton...

the Goldwater crowd, where she was indeed a criminal mastermind. Intelligence alerted her to the threat to her infant grandson. Hillary has seen the error of her ways but still has CIA hitmen on speed dial.

She put out a contract on his five children just in case she failed. Next, she waited till 2 AM, then placed a dagger between her teeth and began to scale the Trump Tower, just as Spider-man had taught her back in 1992.

She reached Trumps penthouse apartment and entered through his balcony. She saw him through the crack in the almost closed bathroom door. Trump was "busy" sitting on the toilet, tweeting unaware of her presence.
She quickly darted in and cut his throat deeply, ear to ear and blood...
DEFCON 1

Clinton/Kaine 2016

It is the solemn and patriotic duty of all true Americans to prevent the election of Donald J. Trump as the next President of the United States by use of the ballot box.

Skyhooked
Senator

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:44 pm

while reporting about mission success and drinking cactus juice...
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

USS Trumptanic
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby USS Trumptanic » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:48 pm

New Jerzylvania wrote:
The Foxes Swamp wrote:

the Goldwater crowd, where she was indeed a criminal mastermind. Intelligence alerted her to the threat to her infant grandson. Hillary has seen the error of her ways but still has CIA hitmen on speed dial.

She put out a contract on his five children just in case she failed. Next, she waited till 2 AM, then placed a dagger between her teeth and began to scale the Trump Tower, just as Spider-man had taught her back in 1992.

She reached Trumps penthouse apartment and entered through his balcony. She saw him through the crack in the almost closed bathroom door. Trump was "busy" sitting on the toilet, tweeting unaware of her presence.

splashed out and she drank of this gore and became immortal

The Foxes Swamp
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby The Foxes Swamp » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:55 pm

USS Trumptanic wrote:
New Jerzylvania wrote:

splashed out and she drank of this gore and became immortal

but that was the upside but then their was a downside way way down depending on your perspective and the flying nun now was as small as a
“Your perspective is always limited by how much you know. Expand your knowledge and you will transform your mind.”
Bruce H. Lipton

New Jerzylvania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jerzylvania » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:03 pm

a barbie doll, but she sure packed a punch. Bill was even more frightened of her than ever before bc of her immortality. He decided if he had some of her precious bodily fluids injected into himself he too would become immortal. The trouble was she was so small now and was also protected by secret service day and night, so he...
DEFCON 1

Clinton/Kaine 2016

The Foxes Swamp
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby The Foxes Swamp » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:29 pm

New Jerzylvania wrote:a barbie doll, but she sure packed a punch. Bill was even more frightened of her than ever before bc of her immortality. He decided if he had some of her precious bodily fluids injected into himself he too would become immortal. The trouble was she was so small now and was also protected by secret service day and night, so he...

would get her drunk and suck on her like she was a lollipop after a few weeks of this bill thought he was feeling stronger and healthier and so decided to check if he was immortal by
Bruce H. Lipton

New Jerzylvania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jerzylvania » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:36 pm

The Foxes Swamp wrote:
New Jerzylvania wrote:a barbie doll, but she sure packed a punch. Bill was even more frightened of her than ever before bc of her immortality. He decided if he had some of her precious bodily fluids injected into himself he too would become immortal. The trouble was she was so small now and was also protected by secret service day and night, so he...

would get her drunk and suck on her like she was a lollipop after a few weeks of this bill thought he was feeling stronger and healthier and so decided to check if he was immortal by

having Hillary catch him with one of his bimbos doing the nasty in the Lincoln Bedroom. But it didn't work bc she stopped loving him years ago. Next he tried jumping out of Air Force One, but he landed in a marshmallow factory storage area foiling the plan. Next he went to Walmart and took a job behind the gun counter, then went into the back of the store and put a 9mm pistol to his head and...
Last edited by New Jerzylvania on Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DEFCON 1

Clinton/Kaine 2016

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:00 pm

New Jerzylvania wrote:
The Foxes Swamp wrote:

having Hillary catch him with one of his bimbos doing the nasty in the Lincoln Bedroom. But it didn't work bc she stopped loving him years ago. Next he tried jumping out of Air Force One, but he landed in a marshmallow factory storage area foiling the plan. Next he went to Walmart and took a job behind the gun counter, then went into the back of the store and put a 9mm pistol to his head and...

Killed himself. But before that could happen, Donald Trump kicked the pistol and Bill Clinton then
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Hellgustine Empire
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hellgustine Empire » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:09 pm

Total Annihilation of the Conservative ideals,and bloodline of rednecks by....
The Hellgustine Empire will be officially shutdown and will be replace by the Xeric Imperium has the main nation

Brunei Darussalam and Labuan
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Brunei Darussalam and Labuan » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:50 pm

Keemstar
For your Information,yes,i'm from the RL Brunei,and i'm Malay Muslim,and I live in Brunei.

Proud to be Libertarian.
Bear in mind that my nation is an alternative timeline Brunei,it has taken Sarawak,Sabah and Labuan,due to an event in 1980s after Independence,and also unlike the RL Brunei,the king of this version of Brunei is the Crown Prince of Brunei(the RL),this Brunei is Democratic since 2013,right after the farther of Al-Muhtadee Billah resigned as king,and had it's first election on 2014,since then,Brunei has becomes more Libertarian and Democratic.
This nation dosent use NS Stats,factbook to come.

IC Name:The Sultanate of Brunei Darussalam.

My nation has 0% income tax rate

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:30 pm

Brunei Darussalam and Labuan wrote:Keemstar

But God revived all conservative and rednecks and he killed Bill Clinton with a
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

Skyhooked
Senator

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:32 pm

fork, stolen from Po, from Kung fu panda
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:34 pm

Skyhooked wrote:fork, stolen from Po, from Kung fu panda

So Po killed God with his chi and retake his fork. But Zeus then revived God and challenged Po to
My Dispatch

The Foxes Swamp
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby The Foxes Swamp » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:01 am

The Federation of Kendor wrote:
Skyhooked wrote:fork, stolen from Po, from Kung fu panda

So Po killed God with his chi and retake his fork. But Zeus then revived God and challenged Po to

a game of snakes and ladders with real snakes and wonky ladders, god let po go first and he rolled the dice and ended up moving on to a
Last edited by The Foxes Swamp on Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bruce H. Lipton

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:52 am

Ladder, which leaded Po into a restaurant tile which has the effect of
Last edited by The Federation of Kendor on Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Dispatch

Equestria and Griffon
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Equestria and Griffon » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:55 am

Rainbow Dash walking into-FUCKING POE DAMERON,CAUSING MICHEAL BAY TO BE MY NATIONS LEADER.....
I'm a living shitpost.

PONIES UNITE!!!

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:04 am

Equestria and Griffon wrote:Rainbow Dash walking into-FUCKING POE DAMERON,CAUSING MICHEAL BAY TO BE MY NATIONS LEADER.....

And Micheal Bay makes your nation awesome. Then
My Dispatch

Equestria and Griffon
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Equestria and Griffon » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:16 am

Micheal Bay uses the omniversal bomb at max,c-HOLY SHETLAND-

Rainbow Dash walked into a wall.She walked on the wall.
I'm a living shitpost.

PONIES UNITE!!!

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:17 am

Equestria and Griffon wrote:Micheal Bay uses the omniversal bomb at max,c-HOLY SHETLAND-

Rainbow Dash walked into a wall.She walked on the wall.

And the wall turned into a wormhole which transported her into another dimesnion. Then everything that happened before the omniversal bomb were somehow archived. Then Rainbow Dash
My Dispatch

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives