NATION

PASSWORD

Totally Rad Party HQ [NSG Senate]

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Harcya
Lobbyist

Founded: May 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Harcya » Wed May 01, 2013 7:01 am

Agritum wrote:
Harcya wrote:Can I join ^^?

If you have made an app in the Senate, sure.

I did :)
I'm making flags for nice people :) Just Telegram me^^
Totally Rad^^
From Berlin^^

Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Agritum » Wed May 01, 2013 7:04 am

Harcya wrote:
Agritum wrote:If you have made an app in the Senate, sure.

I did :)

Then welcome!

Harcya
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Harcya » Wed May 01, 2013 7:05 am

Agritum wrote:
Harcya wrote:I did :)

Then welcome!

Thx :hug:
Totally Rad^^
From Berlin^^

Bothara
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bothara » Wed May 01, 2013 7:14 am

Arglorand wrote:
Britcan wrote:What's so scary about Lithuania?

Nothing, really, besides me living here, hehe

Really? That's cool :D
Please, call me Both.
I'm just a guy who does stuff sometimes. Sometimes.

I'm currently in a state of slight inactivity. By that, I mean I won't be on for six hours a day.

Political compass;
Economic Left/Right: -2.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.46

Divair
Khan of Spam

Founded: May 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Divair » Wed May 01, 2013 7:16 am

Sure. Welcome aboard!

Arglorand wrote:
Divair wrote:Aye, need to see who'd like to do it and how many people. If more than a few, then we may need to have brief elections.

I wouldn't mind being the deputy PM, but I'd honestly prefer being a minister. If not Education, then Transportation.

You ought to be the deputy PM, Div - you ARE the leader of this party, after all.

I'll pass.

Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Agritum » Wed May 01, 2013 7:18 am

So, I guess that we can choose Gren as the one wo will take the Dep Minister seat?

Divair
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Divair » Wed May 01, 2013 7:19 am

Agritum wrote:So, I guess that we can choose Gren as the one wo will take the Dep Minister seat?

Sure. Can the deputy or secretary please go post that in the coalition negotiation thread?

Arglorand
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Arglorand » Wed May 01, 2013 7:22 am

Done.
Kosovo is Morrowind. N'wah.
Impeach Dagoth Ur, legalise Daedra worship, the Empire is theft. Nerevarine 3E 427.

Pros: Dunmeri independence, abolition of the Empire, the Daedra, Morag Tong, House Redoran, Ashlander interests, abolitionism, Dissident Priests, canonisation of St. Jiub the Cliff Racer Slayer.
Cons: Imperials, the Empire, the False Tribunal, Dagoth Ur, House Hlaalu, Imperials, the Eight Divines, "Talos", "Nords", Imperial unionism, Imperials.

I am a: Social Democrat | Bright green | Republican | Intersectional feminist | Civic nationalist | Multiculturalist
(and i blatantly stole this from Old Tyrannia)

Mishmahig
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mishmahig » Wed May 01, 2013 7:23 am

So how is the Coalition going? I know the right-wing parties are trying to form a coalition as well, but I'm not sure how that's going.

Divair
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Divair » Wed May 01, 2013 7:24 am

State of the Senate updated.

Harcya
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Harcya » Wed May 01, 2013 7:24 am

Divair wrote:

Sure. Welcome aboard!

:hug:
Totally Rad^^
From Berlin^^

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Wed May 01, 2013 7:26 am

TR was already quite popular, but it seems we have even become more popular! Does this make us the Justin Bieber of the NSG Senate?
CVT Temp wrote:I mean, we can actually create a mathematical definition for evolution in terms of the evolutionary algorithm and then write code to deal with abstract instances of evolution, which basically equates to mathematical proof that evolution works. All that remains is to show that biological systems replicate in such a way as to satisfy the minimal criteria required for evolution to apply to them, something which has already been adequately shown time and again. At this point, we've pretty much proven that not only can evolution happen, it pretty much must happen since it's basically impossible to prevent it from happening.

Harcya
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Harcya » Wed May 01, 2013 7:28 am

Hurdegaryp wrote:TR was already quite popular, but it seems we have even become more popular! Does this make us the Justin Bieber of the NSG Senate?

No, we are cool and intelligent :rofl:
Totally Rad^^
From Berlin^^

Divair
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Divair » Wed May 01, 2013 7:28 am

Hurdegaryp wrote:TR was already quite popular, but it seems we have even become more popular! Does this make us the Justin Bieber of the NSG Senate?

We don't make annoying music, but that can be arranged, if you'd like the analogy to be perfect ;)

DesAnges
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby DesAnges » Wed May 01, 2013 7:28 am

:blink:

Abandon Party!
My name is Kim-Jong Ayatollah, and I'm a big boy. I'm ten and three-quarters. I have high levels of respect for this man. <3<32 NSG, two pages into a debate
@Iseabbv Don't @ me

Arglorand
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Arglorand » Wed May 01, 2013 7:32 am

I prefer to think of us as the Michael Jackson.
Impeach Dagoth Ur, legalise Daedra worship, the Empire is theft. Nerevarine 3E 427.

Pros: Dunmeri independence, abolition of the Empire, the Daedra, Morag Tong, House Redoran, Ashlander interests, abolitionism, Dissident Priests, canonisation of St. Jiub the Cliff Racer Slayer.
Cons: Imperials, the Empire, the False Tribunal, Dagoth Ur, House Hlaalu, Imperials, the Eight Divines, "Talos", "Nords", Imperial unionism, Imperials.

I am a: Social Democrat | Bright green | Republican | Intersectional feminist | Civic nationalist | Multiculturalist

Divair
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Divair » Wed May 01, 2013 7:32 am

Now that Bothara has posted an app, he is an official member. Welcome aboard!

We now hold 45 seats.

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Wed May 01, 2013 7:34 am

Arglorand wrote:

I prefer to think of us as the Michael Jackson.

Wait, that's supposed to be better?
CVT Temp wrote:I mean, we can actually create a mathematical definition for evolution in terms of the evolutionary algorithm and then write code to deal with abstract instances of evolution, which basically equates to mathematical proof that evolution works. All that remains is to show that biological systems replicate in such a way as to satisfy the minimal criteria required for evolution to apply to them, something which has already been adequately shown time and again. At this point, we've pretty much proven that not only can evolution happen, it pretty much must happen since it's basically impossible to prevent it from happening.

Arglorand
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Arglorand » Wed May 01, 2013 7:35 am

Hurdegaryp wrote:
Arglorand wrote:I prefer to think of us as the Michael Jackson.

Wait, that's supposed to be better?

Jackson can, in fact, be enjoyed.

Bieber cannot. Even his fans don't really listen to him, they just mute the sound and watch him.

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Wed May 01, 2013 7:36 am

Arglorand wrote:
Hurdegaryp wrote:Wait, that's supposed to be better?

Jackson can, in fact, be enjoyed.

Bieber cannot. Even his fans don't really listen to him, they just mute the sound and watch him.

So Bieber should be seen as some kind of erotic dancer? I don't want that to make sense, but unfortunately it would explain quite a few things.

Divair
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Divair » Wed May 01, 2013 7:37 am

Hurdegaryp wrote:
Arglorand wrote:Jackson can, in fact, be enjoyed.

So Bieber should be seen as some kind of erotic dancer? I don't want that to make sense, but unfortunately it would explain quite a few things.

That's why girls roughly his age are the main audience.

Bothara
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bothara » Wed May 01, 2013 8:00 am

Divair wrote:Now that Bothara has posted an app, he is an official member. Welcome aboard!

We now hold 45 seats.

Thanks!
Please, call me Both.
I'm just a guy who does stuff sometimes. Sometimes.

I'm currently in a state of slight inactivity. By that, I mean I won't be on for six hours a day.

Political compass;
Economic Left/Right: -2.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.46

Divair
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Divair » Wed May 01, 2013 8:00 am

Bothara wrote:
Divair wrote:Now that Bothara has posted an app, he is an official member. Welcome aboard!

We now hold 45 seats.

Thanks!

You're welcome.

Len Hyet
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Len Hyet » Wed May 01, 2013 8:20 am

So
I'd like to join... :)
=][= Founder, 1st NSG Irregulars. Our Militia is Well Regulated and Well Lubricated!
On a formerly defunct now re-declared one-man campaign to elevate the discourse of you heathens.
American 2L. No I will not answer your legal question.

Divair
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Divair » Wed May 01, 2013 8:21 am

Len Hyet wrote:So
I'd like to join... :)

Welcome aboard!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives