NATION

PASSWORD

The Steel Building - The Steel Remains The Same

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tryienne
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 20, 2011
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Tryienne » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:31 pm

Stattr wrote:
Tryienne wrote:"Yeah, I guess it has something to do because you we're just staring in my eyes and such" the soldier replied.

He took another swig.

"A hypnotist once came to our camp when I was deployed. I couldn't be hypnotized- and, quite frankly, I hate the concept and such."

The bird nodded and flew up to the edge of his glass and sat on it.

The soldier sighs.

"You know, I actually don't understand why you chose me to sit on the shoulder. Of all the people you could have chosen, you chose me."

Stattr
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:39 pm

Tryienne wrote:
Stattr wrote:The bird nodded and flew up to the edge of his glass and sat on it.

The soldier sighs.

"You know, I actually don't understand why you chose me to sit on the shoulder. Of all the people you could have chosen, you chose me."

The bird chips then flies off and lands on the chair next to him, a blue aura comes from around the bird and the bird changes into a human girl named Bluka. She smiles at him. "I choose you because you are honest. And of worthyness." Her blue eyes staring at him once more.
"The world is full of stupid people, get used to it."
Pasong Tirad wrote:Heresy. The earth is flat. It's evening everywhere. Stattr needs to be guillotined.

Hlad:And after that?
Ethel: She is moving in with you, you will equip a throne room for her, and bring her rose petals everyday. You shall dress in a french maid's outfit, and only speak english with a bad french accent.
Drown wrote:
The balkens wrote:Why hello fellow privileged manape.

A cordial salutations towards a fellow scholar of the mythical 'White Privilege'

I am a 100% authentic D&D nerd. I love me some Barbs <3

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:12 pm

*Exist*
The power of self is unlimited and ultimate, an unending wave of pure energy and being that could never be stopped, apart from time and forever ingrained into the fabrics of all being, this is the truth of Korrelian Existentialism.

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
Pronouns? Just use whatever, it's all the same to me :P
You will always have your friends, with your friends, you will never be alone. There will always be a light. Friendship is Magic, its the magic that brings the most glimmering lights of hope to the darkest of worlds. And as long as you have it, you will never have to be afraid of the dark. - Me, New Babylonia ^^

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:00 pm

New Babylonia wrote:*Exist*

Bluka looks
Pasong Tirad wrote:Heresy. The earth is flat. It's evening everywhere. Stattr needs to be guillotined.

Ethel: She is moving in with you, you will equip a throne room for her, and bring her rose petals everyday. You shall dress in a french maid's outfit, and only speak english with a bad french accent.
Drown wrote:

A cordial salutations towards a fellow scholar of the mythical 'White Privilege'

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:02 pm

Stattr wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:*Exist*

Bluka looks

*Glances up momentarily, before returning to reloading the magazine for his pistol*
The power of self is unlimited and ultimate, an unending wave of pure energy and being that could never be stopped, apart from time and forever ingrained into the fabrics of all being, this is the truth of Korrelian Existentialism.

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
You will always have your friends, with your friends, you will never be alone. There will always be a light. Friendship is Magic, its the magic that brings the most glimmering lights of hope to the darkest of worlds. And as long as you have it, you will never have to be afraid of the dark. - Me, New Babylonia ^^

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:08 pm

New Babylonia wrote:
Stattr wrote:Bluka looks

*Glances up momentarily, before returning to reloading the magazine for his pistol*

She walks over to him and watches him. "What kind of pistol is that?"

Drown wrote:

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:09 pm

Stattr wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:*Glances up momentarily, before returning to reloading the magazine for his pistol*

She walks over to him and watches him. "What kind of pistol is that?"

"MP-443." He said with his heavy Russian accent.

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:19 pm

New Babylonia wrote:
Stattr wrote:She walks over to him and watches him. "What kind of pistol is that?"

"MP-443." He said with his heavy Russian accent.

"Kewl, how long have you had it?"

Drown wrote:

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:20 pm

Stattr wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:"MP-443." He said with his heavy Russian accent.

"Kewl, how long have you had it?"

"Since I first began training for the KGB. About... 6 years."

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:22 pm

New Babylonia wrote:
Stattr wrote:"Kewl, how long have you had it?"

"Since I first began training for the KGB. About... 6 years."

"Kewl. Can you teach me how to shoot?"

Drown wrote:

Sungai Pusat
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sungai Pusat » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:23 pm

Tamara's probably walking about again.
Now mostly a politik discuss account.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:28 pm

Stattr wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:"Since I first began training for the KGB. About... 6 years."

"Kewl. Can you teach me how to shoot?"

"Maybe..." *Disassembles the pistol to check all the parts*

Sungai Pusat wrote:Tamara's probably walking about again.

*Stalks her*

Sungai Pusat
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Sungai Pusat » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:29 pm

New Babylonia wrote:
Stattr wrote:"Kewl. Can you teach me how to shoot?"

Sungai Pusat wrote:Tamara's probably walking about again.

*Stalks her*

She turned around.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:33 pm

Sungai Pusat wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:"Maybe..." *Disassembles the pistol to check all the parts*

*Stalks her*

She turned around.

(Wrong person, oops.)
*Hides behind a corner*

Sungai Pusat
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Sungai Pusat » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:35 pm

New Babylonia wrote:
Sungai Pusat wrote:She turned around.

(Wrong person, oops.)
*Hides behind a corner*

(Whoops)

"Huh." She blinked a little before turning around to walk some more.

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:38 pm

New Babylonia wrote:
Stattr wrote:"Kewl. Can you teach me how to shoot?"

"Please....." She watched him intently, and what he was doing, learning.

Drown wrote:

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:39 pm

Sungai Pusat wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:(Wrong person, oops.)
*Hides behind a corner*

(Whoops)

*Hides behind a plant around the corner*

Stattr wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:<br abp="667">"Maybe..." *Disassembles the pistol to check all the parts*
<br abp="668">"Please....." She watched him intently, and what he was doing, learning.

(Is she old enough to be handling guns?)
"Its better tan you asking to have a go at the jet, at least."

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:41 pm

New Babylonia wrote:
Sungai Pusat wrote:(Whoops)

Stattr wrote:"Please....." She watched him intently, and what he was doing, learning.

(Yeah, she's 100.)

She smiled very slightly. "One at a time."

Drown wrote:

Sungai Pusat
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Sungai Pusat » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:42 pm

New Babylonia wrote:
Sungai Pusat wrote:(Whoops)

She sighed, smiling slightly as she turned around. "Ah, such a shame!" She spoke out loud. "I wonder where my Jen is now..."

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:45 pm

Stattr wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:*Hides behind a plant around the corner*

(Yeah, she's 100.)

(I'm assuming she's not human then :P)
*Reassembles the gun in roughly more than a second, having the magazine loaded and the gun ready to fire in two. He sneakily sets it too safety, and hands it to her, holding the barrel*

Sungai Pusat wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:<br abp="673">*Hides behind a plant around the corner*
<br abp="674">She sighed, smiling slightly as she turned around. "Ah, such a shame!" She spoke out loud. "I wonder where my Jen is now..."

*Jumps out and glomps her*

Sungai Pusat
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Sungai Pusat » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:47 pm

New Babylonia wrote:
Stattr wrote:(Yeah, she's 100.)

*Reassembles the gun in roughly more than a second, having the magazine loaded and the gun ready to fire in two. He sneakily sets it too safety, and hands it to her, holding the barrel*

Sungai Pusat wrote:<br abp="674">She sighed, smiling slightly as she turned around. "Ah, such a shame!" She spoke out loud. "I wonder where my Jen is now..."

She giggled and hugged her tightly. "Jen-Jen!"

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:49 pm

New Babylonia wrote:
Stattr wrote:(Yeah, she's 100.)

(Course not. XD She's a shapeshifter.)

She watches him closely and she takes it from him and awkwardly holds it in her hand. "I think we should go outside...."

Drown wrote:

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:52 pm

Sungai Pusat wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:[color=#408000][/color]

She giggled and hugged her tightly. "Jen-Jen!"

*Hugs back tightly and giggles* "Tam-Tam!"

Stattr wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:<br abp="675">(I'm assuming she's not human then :P)<br abp="676">*Reassembles the gun in roughly more than a second, having the magazine loaded and the gun ready to fire in two. He sneakily sets it too safety, and hands it to her, holding the barrel*
<br abp="677">(Course not. XD She's a shapeshifter.)<br abp="678"><br abp="679">She watches him closely and she takes it from him and awkwardly holds it in her hand. "I think we should go outside...."

(Yep that'll freak him out at somepoint.)
"Yes. First, let's test your observation skills. A man with gun pops around that corner and you have to shoot him quickly. What is one problem with the gun you have that will prevent that?"

Sungai Pusat
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Sungai Pusat » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:53 pm

New Babylonia wrote:
Sungai Pusat wrote:She giggled and hugged her tightly. "Jen-Jen!"

*Hugs back tightly and giggles* "Tam-Tam!"

She beamed and nuzzled her happily.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:01 pm

Sungai Pusat wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:*Hugs back tightly and giggles* "Tam-Tam!"

She beamed and nuzzled her happily.

*Nuzzles back*

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives