NATION

PASSWORD

Quotes of People in Your Nation Mk. V

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Yorkshire Commonwealth
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Yorkshire Commonwealth » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:20 pm

"It's certainly an extreme form of insane troll logic to claim that before you can protest to end atrocities happening now, you must first protest to end atrocities that happened years ago.
I often find myself asking demonstrators: Why are you trying to get Guantanamo bay closed down? Why aren't you doing anything about the Belgian Congo?
I myself attended the Iraq protests in London in 2003 and told the masses: Before we stop this war, let's stop the Anglo-Zulu war of 1879... They all just looked confused."

-Satirist Ezekiel Thrombosis
British Genderqueer Intactivist Pokémon Trainer
Economic Left/Right: -5.12 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.67
Sound the alarm! Conservatives are trying to do us harm!
--Formerly Multifarity and the Independent Isle Of Wight--

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:30 pm

"It always amuses me when I see conservative democrats and liberal democrats arguing over their interpretation of an extremely-flawed government system. I always think of that phrase of the pot calling the tea kettle black."
~ Alexander Ultrasous, political reactionary
Autistic, Christian, Capitalist, Libertarian
Don't wish to display my sexuality for all to see because I don't care about what sexuality someone is
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
https://dragcave.net/user/Bellumsaur13
Things in our country run in spite of government, not by aid of it. - Will Rogers
This nation reflects my RL beliefs and values (for the most part, anyway)
P/MT: The United Provinces of Saurisia
FT: The Federal Systems Republic of Saurisia
MT FT Embassy
ANTHRO AND A MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

My nation's dominated by talking Dinosaurs, there is no realism (because ultra-realism is SO boring)
Dinosaurs rule!
I am Scaly and I am proud!

Bereia
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 16, 2012
Anarchy

Postby Bereia » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:58 pm

"You didn't improve morally. You just got weaker. It was no longer possible to beat the brown people into submission with the stock of a rifle, so you had to make nice."

-- Julissa Hickman, Citizen, to somebody on her blog.
Man exists for his own sake, and not to add a laborer to the State.

Look below for some views of mine and interesting ideas.

What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

Why Capitalism Works.

Classical Liberal (Libertarian) | Austrian Economics | Baptist Christian | American Citizen

There are four boxes to be used in the defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order. Thank you.

The population of Bereia is presently capped at three hundred and fifty million people. That's enough for now.

Whatsoever, for any cause,
Seeketh to take or give,
Power above or beyond the Laws,
Suffer it not to live!
Holy State or Holy King—
Or Holy People’s Will—
Have no truck with the senseless thing.
Order the guns and kill!

-- Rudyard Kipling, MacDonough's Song, 1917.

Romandeos
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 13, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Romandeos » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:34 pm

"My power is derived through Heaven and by Marsh, not through any worldly sources. I was chosen by Heaven, and in Heaven's name I rule."

~ HIM Empress Taunja.
If you RP with me, you are choosing to acknowledge The Shift by default. No negotiations.

Southeastasia wrote:Romandeos is like an enormous dog: happy and friendly, but when angered, ruthlessly sadistic.

Yo’ur spalling ability and use of gamrmer is artcioous.

Facts and Figures of Life

The facts, although interesting, are irrelevant.

The careful application of terror is also a form of communication.

Someone who thinks logically is a nice contrast to the world.

Things are more like they are today than they ever were before.

Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for.

Friends may come and go but enemies accumulate.

I have seen the truth and it makes no sense.

If you think there is good in everybody, you haven’t met everybody.

RIP Tanaara: 1/17/10.

Ruridova
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruridova » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:55 pm

"Good morning, everybody
Our ideas are partly fear
Of people from different cultures coming here
And when I hear our policies about ethnic minorities
We're the only party that actually believes in social mobility
Because our ability to push migrants on a boat
Is my personal priority
Yes, the majority of our policies
Blame people who come from other countries

Employment legislation, blame immigration
Excessive regulation, blame immigration
Bad education, blame immigration
No qualifications, blame immigration
Radicalization, blame immigration
Unhappy situation, blame immigration
The intimidation in our nation
When we blame immigration
Is a total abomination"

- anonymous Ruridovan on YouTube, mocking RNIF leader Nikolaos Tsipras by cutting and pasting excerpts of his speeches
Республіка Рюрідова - Королівство Вілкія
"For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat; I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink; I was a stranger and you invited me in; I needed clothes and you clothed me; I was sick and you looked after me; I was in prison and you came to visit me... Truly, whatever you did for one of the least of my brothers and sisters, you did for me."
- the Gospel of Matthew, 25:35-40

Greater Mackonia
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Mackonia » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:22 pm

"There is a fundamental flaw in how History is viewed by many today leading to a fundamental dearth of intellectual vigor at the gain of political opinion. History is all too often viewed through the prism of moral imperatives and the lofty political alignments that govern them, with terms like "good" still holding some sort of, I daresay, moral, quality. This is needless to say fallacious, it blinds us to our own narrow perspectives or that of our time and thus denigrating the art as a whole. All states struggle in their own interest and to deny this is hypocritical, to judge the worth of another entity based on how it conforms to our own interests is idiotic, why would another entity be considered good in itself for undermining itself to our favour? Evidently it is "good" for us, but not for the entity in question. We must thus judge worth in history from the perspective of the subject in accordance to the skill with which it fulfilled its goals. Questions such as "was Stalin right to occupy Eastern Europe?" are flawed as questions as they presume there is some kind of moral right which does not in fact exist, instead we should gauge questions such as these wholly in the effectiveness of the actions carried out."

-Marius Black.

"There is no such thing as international law. Your ethical qualms have relevance as far as you can deploy your armies."

-The Rt. Honourable Septarch Eloith Huleeja.

"A nation's strength is directly proportional to its ability to commit shocking atrocities while maintaining complete confidence in its own righteousness. There however reaches a critical point whereby a nation will transgress its own values one step too far in pursuit of victory, that is where its ascendancy hitherto gained by transcendence ends and its decline begins. For the values which made the nation great are dead and with it the nation. Take the United States for example, the United States entered the First World War, its first real foreign conflict, as what could reasonably be called a liberal republic by the standards of the day, by 1950 the United States was a colossal militaristic hegemony ruthlessly suppressing dissenting views and practicing blatant colonialism against its neighbours. With that the United States gained power but undermined its confidence in itself. The same could be said of Rome, with Tacitus coming close to admiring the barbarian out of spite for his decadent countrymen, who hath traded their every value for domination. Tis the rule of history."

-Z.Maglos.
The Agonocracy of Greater Mackonia
"Show me someone without an ego, and I'll show you a loser."
-Donald J. Trump.

Imperial Paleoworld Germania
Envoy

Founded: Apr 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Paleoworld Germania » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:43 pm

"While the Prussians and Saxons busy themselves waging war against the French and Soviets alongside multiple allies all cooperating with each other, we are here, battling on German soil against the Austrians and Sardinians with nought but a handful of Swiss, Liechtensteiner, and Czechoslovak units aiding us. Bavarian, Württembergian, and Hessian blood is spilled to ensure that our southern invaders are unable to waltz right up to Munich and sieze Bavaria."
~ Generaloberst Albert Kesselring, commander of the Twelfth Army, which consisted of various Bavarian and Württembergian units (including the Alpenkorps and the Bavarian Lifeguard) as well as units from the Gebfirsjäger and the Prussian province of Hohenzollern, which was the primary force behind the Alpine Front in 1942
Yet another puppet of Saurisia
Imperial Germany puppet set in an alternate modern-day Earth dominated by anthropomorphic dinosaurs (and various other reptilians) and the global climate, geography, and geopolitics are far different than OTL Earth
Königsberg belongs to Germany
I have long since stopped caring about the Gay Rights issue

Population: 88,636,420

Byzantium Imperium
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Byzantium Imperium » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:14 pm

"Reparations so crippling that they never challenge anyone stronger than an African tribe would make me quite happy indeed." - Caesar Tiberius Verginius, 1919, when asked what he thought appropriate to punish the Axis Alliance.

Augustine Rome
Attaché

Founded: Nov 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Augustine Rome » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:32 pm

Addendum: Whenever one of we many Roman-expies speak of the inherent superiority of the Romans, take a draft of ale (because wine would just be proving our point).

"The regiments will hold; regardless of how many Gauls decide that today is a good day to die." - General Marcus Ameilius, Army of the Republic of Rome, 1798 AD...French troops were marching in Rome the next day. The Barbarians were utterly repulsed, as is proper.
ROMA
SENATVS·POPVLVSQVE·ROMANVS

A Realistic Alternate-History of a persisting Roman Empire
It is currently 2726 A.u.C. (1973 AD) in the Res Publica

Wisconsin9
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Wisconsin9 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:03 pm

"Right. So if I'm understanding you correctly, your want us to imprison every member of the Armed Forces?"

"That is correct, Mr. President."

"Several million men and women."

"Yes."

"Who have very well established supply routes and a clear command structure."

"I'm not seeing how that's relevant, Mr. President."

"And those several million men and women are the ones with the training and materiel required to violently resist, remove and replace governments, yes?"

"..."

"You're a moron. Get the hell out of my office."

—President Anton Vasiliev and an idiot who suggesting imprisoning the military.
~~~~~~~~
We are currently 33% through the Trump administration.
................................................................................................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Las Palmeras
Minister

Founded: Jun 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Las Palmeras » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:09 pm

"Oh God. This is a total riot. What the hell cause this? Clashes between bureaucrats and teachers? Election confusion? The typical police brutality?

Hallyu I think.

Is this a joke?

No. Hallyu and latent xenophobia awoken.

Yellow Peril?

Eh, no. It's more of a socioeconomic and pop-culture clash. Like Rockers against Mods or Teds vs Punks. In this case, fans of K-pop and local hooligans. Middle class kids listening to stylish foreigners who flaunt a society of extreme competitiveness who irked working-class kids in multi generational variants of snarling skepticism and praise to Palmeran austerity and romanticized community solidarity work ethic. Naturally the types in overalls and athletic clothing or mangled work clothes were gonna have a bone to pick with the posh-looking newcomers and 'sellouts'. If it's any consolation, they also hate the new generation of Hipsters with an equal passion and they hated the more 'vain' pop-rockers of the 1980s and the hip-hop kids of the 1990s. So it's by no means totally racially motivated. But to simply put it; contemporary South Korea is the antithesis of traditional Palmeran values and it's hyper-consumerism is an affront to the older guys, Leftists or xenophobes who have nostalgia for designated jobs and the 'solidarity' of the Mending Days. Many hooligans do it for the Hell of it though, because destruction is a form of expression according to them.

How do you know this?

I was a hooligan once too. But I realized there's no escaping the System because everything turns into a fashion."

-a tourist and The Office Lady, walking in the streets
Last edited by Las Palmeras on Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hey hey, LP here: Too burnt out with this nation to make new lore or fix macrohistorical longue durée alt-his inconsistencies, too clingy to let it die.
UPHOLD SOUTH REINISM-LENINISM! UNLIMITED DESTRUCTION OF 1ST WORLD HETERRHOIDS!

Taigawa
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:53 pm

"How dare you compare me to those savages? I hereby expel you from Sul System. Leave Thessia at once or face me. I, Empress Neyla of the noble Patalia Dynasty will not tolerate such injustices. A new councilor will replace you, you trecherous bastard!"

-Empress Neyla expeling the first Human Councilor after he betrays a lunar colony to a rebel force, Feb 5th,2056
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
Neyla is the only character to ever embarress Kyoki. All Forum 7 Characters
24 years old and female.

Shiena
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Shiena » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:17 am

"In space, no-one can hear you yell 'Medic!'"
~ A Vesauria
THE ALLIANCE OF SHIENA///SLEEPERS
VEDA RU
Nation Theme
Tier 0, Type VII, Universal Power Civilization
- Kill the Demons (Humans) and Universal Combine (CMB)
- MOAR PROMETHEANS!!

Romandeos
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Romandeos » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:29 am

"Cry, infidels. Do not give shelter to our enemies."

~ Tiziano De Santis, Imperial Diplomatic Representative, addressing complaints at the deaths of bystanders in a Romani drone strike on terrorist forces.

"Marshite respect, love, hate, disrespect, and care are collective. Nowhere is this more evident than in the diplomatic interactions of a Marshite society."

~ Timothy Higgins, U.S. political analyst.
If you RP with me, you are choosing to acknowledge The Shift by default. No negotiations.

Southeastasia wrote:Romandeos is like an enormous dog: happy and friendly, but when angered, ruthlessly sadistic.

Shiena
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Shiena » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:59 am

"Analysis: Defenseless herbivores are no match for guided missiles."

~ AI
THE ALLIANCE OF SHIENA///SLEEPERS
VEDA RU
Nation Theme
Tier 0, Type VII, Universal Power Civilization
- Kill the Demons (Humans) and Universal Combine (CMB)
- MOAR PROMETHEANS!!

Greater Mackonia
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Mackonia » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:43 am

"The N-141 "Nightwing" Strategic Deployment Craft has become symbolic of Mackonian imperialism in the mid 21st century, capable of carrying 217 tonnes at hypersonic speeds allowing for the Mackonian military to deploy a small army anywhere in the world in under four hours. Aesthetically, I am not good at describing planes, but it looks a bit like a vulcan bomber crossed with the mriya. Mackonian military doctrine evolved prioritising speed, everything is concentrated on the "First Strike", Mackonia knows it cannot take on the United States, Russia or China in a protracted war, instead it must throw everything on one crippling punch that so badly shatters the enemy's ability or will to fight resistance is seen as meaningless. Oddly enough this has also meant Greater Mackonia must be incredibly cordial diplomatically, exceptionally so, for what is the use of a surprise attack if it is not a surprise? Mackonia must be seen as a friend to even its bitterest enemies."

-Harry Dean, U.S Envoy.

"In Greater Mackonia you are not conscripted to the state, you are conscripted to a Septarch, indeed the one of the very few "formalistic" offices a Septarch holds is that of "Ordinator", the officer in charge of one of the 700 conscription districts in Greater Mackonia which are in turn attached to the "Orders". This does not impede the quality of the training itself, which is still carried out by professional soldiers, however one is fighting for the Septarch, for his ends and his causes.It certainly provides Mackonian conscripts with more field experience than most Western ones, the best will be offered a commissioned role in the actual armed forces which is genuinely impartial, the rest are discharged when their service is over but still somewhat considered "loyal" to the Septarch they were conscripted by. Short periods of intensive retraining are sporadically ordered ever seven years and it is considered appropriate to join a local paramilitary to get anywhere in life. Greater Mackonia thus has a vast pool of militarily-knowledgeable citizens to call up in the event of attack. The Mackonian army itself is more-so merely a glorified expeditionary force, its role is to attack and combat foreign militaries, the actual defense of the nation is considered a national duty, not merely a military one. It is taken for granted that every Mack citizen will undoubtedly choose to defend his fatherland against any foreign bandit. The conscripts and paras also fulfill "on the beat" law enforcement for petty crimes, the Sskisto-streth, remember, only deal with crimes committed."

-Tyserthi Masjin Rasmarth-Myrzeroth.
The Agonocracy of Greater Mackonia
"Show me someone without an ego, and I'll show you a loser."
-Donald J. Trump.

Barboneia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 17, 2014
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Barboneia » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:53 am

"It's unfortunate that cigarettes, cigars, and really any form of nicotine are banned. Of course, this rule doesn't apply to members of the Inner Party, as you'd expect."-Anon. member of the General Citizenry.
Depressing Nordic semi-socialist commonwealth filled with Lovecraftian horrors, man-eating fox people, Finns, bizarre accents, Saabs, and Volvos.
A collection of some of my NationStates artwork.
On the Commonwealth National Security Bureau.

Dominated Earth
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Dominated Earth » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:56 am

"People assume just because we're very public now that we aren't a secret society anymore. Those people are the reason we are still secret if you catch my drift"

- Minister of Ascension
-Sol
-Alpha Centuri
The new and improved me factbook!
I use early FT. This nation is based in 2140. Population is capped at 20 Billion. This nation doesn't represent all my views. I'm also in University studying Astronomy. We aren't Nod
DES Global News: Disgruntled nano engineer arrested after unleashing a hoard of screeching slime creatures on Tokyo|DES Inquisition purge the corrupt politicians and law enforcement of Kiev in brutal public executions without trial|Man comes home from work to find his house covered in silk worm silk.

Bereia
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 16, 2012
Anarchy

Postby Bereia » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:59 am

"I don't know where these idiots on the left got it in their heads that a man has a right to live in a society where nobody makes more than he does."

-- Julissa Hickman, Citizen.

"I am terribly sorry you feel that way, sir, but this office does not respond based on threats. If you want those account records, you must present a legitimate court order, signed by a U.S. judge, instructing us to make them available to you for the purpose of your investigations. Alternatively, the person whose name is on the account may be asked to make the records available, though it isn't likely in this case as I understand. You people would have considerably less difficulty if you stopped trying to impress me and went through the legal processes."

- Ms. Satyam Gorawala, N.C.H.A., in a telephone conversation from her office.
Man exists for his own sake, and not to add a laborer to the State.

Look below for some views of mine and interesting ideas.

What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

Why Capitalism Works.

Classical Liberal (Libertarian) | Austrian Economics | Baptist Christian | American Citizen

There are four boxes to be used in the defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order. Thank you.

The population of Bereia is presently capped at three hundred and fifty million people. That's enough for now.

Whatsoever, for any cause,
Seeketh to take or give,
Power above or beyond the Laws,
Suffer it not to live!
Holy State or Holy King—
Or Holy People’s Will—
Have no truck with the senseless thing.
Order the guns and kill!

-- Rudyard Kipling, MacDonough's Song, 1917.

Romandeos
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Romandeos » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:17 am

"Perhaps next time you would prefer we sent tanks? If you house our enemies in your country, we will still attack them there. If some of your people die as a result of your mistake..."

~ Tiziano De Santis, I.D.R., to complaints about Imperial drone strikes.

Eldona
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Eldona » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:26 am

"One's persecution complex does not justify another's infringement of religious and property rights."

- the current (-ly unnamed) Prime Minister of Eldona, on certain American and European trends

The Yorkshire Commonwealth
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Yorkshire Commonwealth » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:57 am

"Sixty percent of all new drugs and medicines are developed by governments, private charities and universities, without profits from their sale being an incentive. Indeed, profit doesn't seem to be a good motivator in drug creation, since these three groups all churn out new medicines far more efficiently than private businesses do.
So, we are led to an obvious conclusion: If drug patents ceased to exist tomorrow, then yes: Botswanans could buy generic AIDS pills for a penny a piece, but no: That would not mean an end to all new drug development. Sixty percent of development would continue as normal, in fact, as these labs would have access to all pharmaceutical knowledge which previously had been proprietory, and would be allowed to adapt existing drugs without fear of breaching patents, this sixty percent would in fact see an increase in it's pace of development.
But what of the smaller, slower, sluggish forty percent of drug development? Would that cease? Would every private lab close..? Probably not, private development would still be slightly profitable, since original creators have a jump on all counterfeiters, and are more trusted by consumers.
But no, in answer to your question I don't believe in an end to all drug patents... A five year patent active in only developed countries would surely be incentive enough.
On the subject of patent periods, why, when Americans lengthen the copywrite period, do they apply it retro-actively? It doesn't take a genius to see that you can't increase creativity by increasing the profitability of creations which have already been created... In other words, lengthening the period with which EMI records can profit from new songs could in theory increase the amount of money they invest in finding and developing new artists- although this is doubtful- but increasing the amount of time Walt Disney can keep on profiting from Mickey Mouse and other things he invented back in the 1930s will demonstrably not make him 'have worked harder' back in the 1930s.
It's almost like the laws are being written by copywrite holders."

-Doug Dimmadome, owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome

"There must be stronger punishments. Breaching copywrite is theft!"

"Ah good. Then we don't need a copywrite law. I shall repeal it at once."

"What..!?"

"Well, if your assertion is correct, and the act of breaching copywrite is 'theft,' then I am sure you will be able to bring a case against offenders under the crime of 'theft,' an offense which already carries fairly strong punishments. If, however, you find yourself unable to do so, then do feel free to come back to me with suggestions for a 'maintenance of cultural monopoly' bill... We shall see what level of public support such a law gets when it is labeled correctly.
Good day."

-Prime Minister Florimel Baines, dismissing a gaggle of record producers who were calling for a strengthened copywrite law.
British Genderqueer Intactivist Pokémon Trainer
Economic Left/Right: -5.12 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.67
Sound the alarm! Conservatives are trying to do us harm!
--Formerly Multifarity and the Independent Isle Of Wight--

Paleoworld Dixie
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Paleoworld Dixie » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:12 am

"Erth Hour: because mandatoreh blackouts 'pprently equal savin' the planet."
~ Warren T. Cochrane IV, Eastern Tenneesseean hick
Just Your Typical NS CSA Nation... but with anthropomorphic Dinosaurs
Head of State: President Mike Huckabee
Head of Government: Vice President Fred Thompson
Capital: Richmond
Yet Another Saurisia Alt

Estainia
Senator

Founded: Jul 03, 2009
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Estainia » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:17 am

Sources? I'm genuinely curious.

"Can we charge for cough syrup, at least?"

"No."

"Okay..."
- part of a conversation between a project manager of Lazarus Pharmaceuticals and Cornelius A. Maximilian
The Empire of the Etai
Is a bit of magic your thing, or scientific post-modernism?
Consider joining Rostil today and help build a lasting setting!

Allancia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Allancia » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:22 am

"The blood of Allancian soldiers seeps into every field in Africa, and yet we are no closer to conquering Mandor then we were 3 millennia ago."

-Journal of unknown Allancian soldier, presumed dead, circa 1954
"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures."
-George Bush

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives