NATION

PASSWORD

The New 3WB

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Soviet Canuckistan
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Canuckistan » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:04 pm

"Ah yes, he absolutely hates them,in fact his nation is part of the UDL" Sergei replied before downing another shot.
Economic Left/Right: -3.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.49

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:17 pm

Soviet Canuckistan wrote:"Ah yes, he absolutely hates them,in fact his nation is part of the UDL" Sergei replied before downing another shot.

Oh well we know that. Pesky defenders.
Want to be a hero? Join The Grey Wardens - Help Us Save Nationstates
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commended by Security Council Resolution #420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
<Koth - 06/30/2020> I mean as far as GPers go, Tim is one of the most iconic

Soviet Canuckistan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Canuckistan » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:36 pm

Simone finally spoke and said "What's everyone's positions on the New Scorpio thing?"

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:44 pm

Well Simone. Personally I don't like RP Proposals in the SC, but since this man carries much potential with the way he writes his proposals, I have chosen to approve.

Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece

Soviet Canuckistan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Canuckistan » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:46 pm

"We like it, too, it is very good" Simone replied.

OOC:If this is IC would there be no RP mentioned as that is forum related and would not be of knowledge to our delegates.

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:50 pm

Why I must have discovered a strange rift into OOC mode

*seals up strange rift*

OOC: woopsies :P

Soviet Canuckistan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Canuckistan » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:56 pm

Tim-Opolis wrote:Why I must have discovered a strange rift into OOC mode

*seals up strange rift*

OOC: woopsies :P

Sergei's phone rings and he answers "Da...Ok..Back er in here." A large tanker backs in and pumps out vodka into the swimming pool. Sergei then jumps in and invites Simone to join him and she rolls her eyes.

OOC:lol

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:49 pm

Tim thoughtfully wiped off the counter of the 3WB and placed some more drinks in hope that some people may visit the bar again

It's been a few months but a lot has changed. Oh My Days has come back. More pointless proposals are popping up than before. It seems like there is at least a proposal a week attempting to condemn some raider.

Tim looked up at the empty interior of the once bustling Three-Walled Bar

We'll just see how this will play out then...

Soviet Canuckistan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Canuckistan » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:02 pm

Sergei and Simone walked in, followed by a young man in a black suit. Then Sergei spoke up "A lot has changed Tim, I'm no longer a Delegate, Simone is my successor and Anton her vice-delegate. But this place hasn't and it should never change, I propose a toast, to the 3WB, always beating the Strangers Bar, now I should really clear out the weapons stockpile." The sat down and Sergei dove into the vodka pool, frolicking about in its cold, alcoholic goodness.

Simone said to Tim "I don't believe we've talked much, I was only in here briefly, enlighten me about yourself and your fine establishment and can I have some wine please, your finest and I'll buy drinks for tonight to commemorate change and progress."

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:59 am

Tim looked up to see the group walk

Long time no see Sergei. And you Simone.

I haven't met Anton before though. Pleasure to meet you.

Tim poured four glasses of Chardonnay

To the Three-Walled Bar

Soviet Canuckistan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Canuckistan » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:44 am

Anton spoke "Pleasure to make your acquaintance Tim, this place is much nicer than the Strangers Bar, it's not as crowded." Simone nodded in agreement and then continued "And to the Nationstates Community!" Sergei got out of the pool, soaked with vodka and then said to Simone "Who are you beautiful?' as he finished he wobbled a bit and passed out on the floor, a pool of saliva forming below his mouth.

Skyrim Diplomacy
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyrim Diplomacy » Mon May 21, 2012 1:46 pm

*bump...s into the wall*

"Oh, hello there all," said the aging Ambassador, clearly intoxicated. He had beside him a much younger, fitter-looking man. "This is the new Ambassador to the World Assembly from...*hic*...Skyrim Diplomacy. He is the Lord Reaper of the Iron Islands, Theon Greyjoy. Please make him feel...fell...." And with that the elderly Ambassador Hroldring passed out on the bar in front of Tim.

The Lord Reaper scowled distastefully at the drunken old man, and nodded cordially to the others (those still conscious, anyway) in the bar.

"I'll have a small scotch, Singleton on the rocks, if you have any."

Puppet of a Tim
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 14, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Puppet of a Tim » Mon May 21, 2012 2:52 pm

Skyrim Diplomacy wrote:*bump...s into the wall*

"Oh, hello there all," said the aging Ambassador, clearly intoxicated. He had beside him a much younger, fitter-looking man. "This is the new Ambassador to the World Assembly from...*hic*...Skyrim Diplomacy. He is the Lord Reaper of the Iron Islands, Theon Greyjoy. Please make him feel...fell...." And with that the elderly Ambassador Hroldring passed out on the bar in front of Tim.

The Lord Reaper scowled distastefully at the drunken old man, and nodded cordially to the others (those still conscious, anyway) in the bar.

"I'll have a small scotch, Singleton on the rocks, if you have any."

*nods to Greyjoy*

Theon Greyjoy. Long time no see

*Tim extends his hand and a drink*

Tim Stark. Pleasure to meet you.

*chuckles*

At least you're not a Frey.

Skyrim Diplomacy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyrim Diplomacy » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:58 am

"Here's my second attempt to repeal that god-awful commendation..." muttered Greyjoy, downing his Scotch in a single swig. "Another, I'm going to need it."

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:13 pm

Skyrim Diplomacy wrote:"Here's my second attempt to repeal that god-awful commendation..." muttered Greyjoy, downing his Scotch in a single swig. "Another, I'm going to need it."

Stark looked over

Tough day in the council huh?

I've got my fingers crossed for the Condemn TBR proposal. It's a decently written one. Maybe it's got a chance

Slides Theon two drinks

Take two. You'll need them.

OOC: In this Roleplay situation, House Stark is not totally wiped out. Prepare for GoT references being thrown in constantly :P

Skyrim Diplomacy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyrim Diplomacy » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:16 pm

"Quorum! We finally got quorum! One round on me tonight, boys!" yelled Theon exuberantly.

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:28 pm

Skyrim Diplomacy wrote:"Quorum! We finally got quorum! One round on me tonight, boys!" yelled Theon exuberantly.

Stark slid over a cooler

Take your pick. Today we celebrate.

Skyrim Diplomacy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyrim Diplomacy » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:48 am

"Is the old bartender...Tim still around?" asked the latest WA envoy from Skyrim Diplomacy, Elias Greyjoy. "I was told to contact him if I had any...needs."

The Great Destruction
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Destruction » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:39 am

A small older man bursts into the bar in a huff. Dressed in intricate ceremonial dress of....well...some nation not common to these walls, he swished vigorously towards the bar.

"I need a drink!", he proclaimed loudly and in an uncharacteristically disrespectful manner for his style of dress.

The bartender asks in a tone just outside of amused indignation, "What kind of drink?'

Slightly taken aback the man replies, "A whiskey, ...and start an account for me. I should be here a while. I have to go back in there and deal with those ...so called diplomats.", realizing that he nearly had taken his anger out on the innocent bartender.

"I'm sorry to hear that," says the bartender; "...but I will need to know who you are in order to start up a tab."

"Yes, of course.", as the man fumbles for his credentials; "I am Zhang, Dharma of the “Four Books”, Chancellor of Ming, Juzheng Master Statesman, Head of Foreign Affairs for The Great Destruction.", and presented his papers to the bartender.

"Wow, that was a mouthful.", the barkeep grinned.

"Yes, well, my name is Zhang Juzheng. The rest are just titles. It is a custom where I come from and each one is symbolic of some great accomplishment. A lot can be learned about someone from The Great Destruction by his titles and where they show up in his name.", Zhang said ostentatiously.

Zhang took the whiskey with one hand and deposited what one could only assume to be blood pressure medicine into his mouth with the other.

"Do you serve food here?" Zhang inquired, but before an answer could be given he interjected, "Send a waitress back to take my order.", and Zhang stalked off to sulk at one of the more dimly lit tables in the back.

Skyrim Diplomacy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyrim Diplomacy » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:52 pm

"Welcome," said Elias to the flustered diplomat from The Great Destruction as he raised his glass of scotch in the direction of the statesman. "I've seen you around the Security Council for some time now-glad to finally make your acquaintance." Elias pulled a small container from his inner jacket pocket and cracked it open, retrieving a cigarette from within. He lit up at the bar and watched Ambassador Juzheng scramble to a table in the back of the 3WB, hoping he had heard his salutations.

The Great Destruction
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Destruction » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:24 pm

" 乾杯" , ( Gānbēi! [gun-bay] -or bottoms up! ), Zhangs proclaimed in his native Tanouese, rasing his glass only to bring it to his lips, then gulp heartily and smile a toothy grin as he lowered himself into his booth in the back.

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:03 pm

Tim Stark wiped the dust off the counter

Welcome to the 3WB, Newcomer.

Would you like another drink?

Skyrim Diplomacy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyrim Diplomacy » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:21 pm

Elias jumped slightly as Tim appeared from the counter, seemingly rising from the ground.

"Ah, there's our long-lost barkeep," he said with a smirk. "Too much raiding for you, not enough bar tending! I'll have scotch, two cubes. If you have any Founder's Reserve from Glen Garioch, that'd be fantastic."

The Great Destruction
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Destruction » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:23 pm

"No, thank you" Zhang said distantly, as he strugled with the demands of his internal thoughts and that of polite attentiveness to his server. Although he made no attempt to leave just yet, one could see Zhang was already in a different world. He continued to just sit in thought while the last small peices of ice continuing to melt in his glass.

The Great Destruction
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Destruction » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:34 am

Zhang woke from his appearent day dreaming, "I must be going. I think I am already late! I'll be back before I leave for home." And with that he swished back out of the bar much the same way he had arrived leaving nothing behind nothing but an glass, empty save for the condensation, and a twenty on the table.
Last edited by The Great Destruction on Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council