NATION

PASSWORD

Should we plan for the future?

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
Skelim
Civilian

Founded: May 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Should we plan for the future?

Postby Skelim » Wed May 13, 2015 4:52 pm

Should we plan for the future? I think so. Just imagine this; In the future, if we are not careful, we as a world could all be plunged into war. It would be World War III! Former allies fighting each other. Even your region could split apart and enter true chaos. I think that we should be careful when declaring war on another nation. After all, you don't know what weaponry a nation could have. Like you see a small nation and think they are weak when you learn they have nuclear bombs but it is too late to do anything about it because they are firing those same nuclear weapons right for your country. There is such a thing called the domino effect. When one nation falls, another could fall to the same country that took our first one. Then more fall until a region falls. I would like to hear what the Security Council says about this. Along with you other countries.

-From the Borderlands of Skelim

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Wed May 13, 2015 5:09 pm

The Security Council writes proposals that Commend, Condemn, and Liberate nations and regions. They don't have an opinion on RP or RL wars and such.

You're looking for General (for real world stuff) or International Incidents (for roleplay stuff). Thread locked.

Return to Security Council