NATION

PASSWORD

Question

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Question

Postby Kaboomlandia » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:17 pm

Does anybody know if the recent SillyString TNP coup is a joke? The faxback has gone all pink and stuff. Because if it isn't a joke, I think we might have a condemnation coming.
Last edited by Kaboomlandia on Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

The Other Otter
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Other Otter » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:36 pm

-chuckles-

Tim Stark
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 15, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tim Stark » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:59 pm

Kaboomlandia wrote:Does anybody know if the recent SillyString TNP coup is a joke? The faxback has gone all pink and stuff. Because if it isn't a joke, I think we might have a condemnation coming.

It's super srs. All hail empress sillystring.

No, in all seriousness, it's all jokes. Asta's just having fun with it while Tomb tarts up to the delegacy, it's pretty commonplace to do.
Want to be a hero? Join The Grey Wardens - Help Us Save Nationstates
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commended by Security Council Resolution #420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Steward of The Frontier | Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
<Koth - 06/30/2020> I mean as far as GPers go, Tim is one of the most iconic

Return to Security Council