NATION

PASSWORD

[ABANDONED] Liberate The Silver Isles

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.

Do you support this proposal?

Yes
36%
No
64%

Total votes : 14

Percussionland
Envoy

Founded: Apr 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

[ABANDONED] Liberate The Silver Isles

Postby Percussionland » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:07 am

NOTING that The Silver Isles was once a large and prosperous region.

NOTING that The Silver Isles were dedicated to providing a free and safe home for all of it's members.

NOTING that following a Black Riders raid, the region was all but wiped out, with all of the origional members being forcefully removed, and a regional password put into place to prevent the rightful residents of the region from returning.

ACKNOWLEDGING that though the region has been occupied for a long time prior to this resolution, the residents of the region have an inherent right of movement, which was violated when they were forcibly removed from their home and kept out with a regional password.

DISAPOINTED that this peaceful region has been oppressed for so long for no clear reason other than for the sake of raiding, and building the reputation of the raiders who oppress it.

BELIEVING that action must be taken to rectify this grievous violation of these nations rights.

HEREBY Liberates The Silver Isles.
Last edited by Percussionland on Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.
-From the Desk of Keith Starr, Percussionland Ambassador To the World Assembly

Percussionland President: Ringo Bonham
Vice President: Ronnie Watts
Chairman of The Senate: John Moon
Chairman of The Armed Forces: Charlie Wood

Nephmir
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nephmir » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:09 am

It has a founder. Liberating it would do absolutely nothing.
SC Resolutions
SC#165 | SC#173
_
_
The 300 Endorsements of Nephmir
"100 by land, 100 by air, 100 by sea."
Mercenary of The Sable Order
Commander in Project Soul

Chester Pearson
Minister

Founded: Aug 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Chester Pearson » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:12 am

Jesus.... The spelling and grammar here should be enough to have this "draft" condemned.
Separatist Peoples wrote:With a lawnchair and a large bag of popcorn in hand, Ambassador SaDiablo walks in and sets himself up comfortably. Out of a dufflebag comes a large foam finger with the name "Chester Pearson" emblazoned on it, as well as a few six-packs.
Economic Left/Right: -8.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.90
-17.5 / -6
Chester B. Pearson,
Ambassador, Imperial Minster of Foreign Affairs United Federation of Canada
Premier The North American Union
Secretary-General United Regions Alliance
World Assembly Resolution Author
Recognized as one of the most famous NS's ever

Percussionland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Percussionland » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:34 am

Nephmir wrote:It has a founder. Liberating it would do absolutely nothing.

I am not sure how the origional founder and the nation currently listed as founder got switched, but you can see that the current founder is not the original one in their happier times link in the description. Also, though the founder would remain, the original inhabitants would be able to return, and overthrow him using a democratically electrd delegate as once existed in the region. Also, since when do we ignore gross violations of the rights of member nations just because a wrongdoing would be difficult to rectify?

Percussionland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Percussionland » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:38 am

Chester Pearson wrote:Jesus.... The spelling and grammar here should be enough to have this "draft" condemned.

I have fixed the spelling and grammar mistakes.

Nephmir
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nephmir » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:39 am

Percussionland wrote:

I am not sure how the origional founder and the nation currently listed as founder got switched, but you can see that the current founder is not the original one in their happier times link in the description. Also, though the founder would remain, the original inhabitants would be able to return, and overthrow him using a democratically electrd delegate as once existed in the region. Also, since when do we ignore gross violations of the rights of member nations just because a wrongdoing would be difficult to rectify?

Well, the thing is, you're too late. The region was forcibly seized and occupied, then refounded. The battle is already over. A liberation does not remove a founder-imposed password, and founders can eject and ban as they please with or without a Liberation.
SC Resolutions
SC#165 | SC#173
_
_

Chester Pearson
Minister

Founded: Aug 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Chester Pearson » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:45 pm

Percussionland wrote:

:palm: What the fuck?

There is so much fail in that statement, I don't even know where to begin. Do you even understand the liberation function?
Separatist Peoples wrote:With a lawnchair and a large bag of popcorn in hand, Ambassador SaDiablo walks in and sets himself up comfortably. Out of a dufflebag comes a large foam finger with the name "Chester Pearson" emblazoned on it, as well as a few six-packs.
Economic Left/Right: -8.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.90
-17.5 / -6
Chester B. Pearson,
Ambassador, Imperial Minster of Foreign Affairs United Federation of Canada
Premier The North American Union
Secretary-General United Regions Alliance
World Assembly Resolution Author
Recognized as one of the most famous NS's ever

Percussionland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Percussionland » Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:39 pm

I get the concept of liberation, I'm tired and it's been a long day. I know the region was re founded. I now see this region is a lost cause, and will edit this draft and put it towards helping a region in need that is not beyond the point of no return.

Nephmir
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nephmir » Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:44 pm

Percussionland wrote:I get the concept of liberation, I'm tired and it's been a long day. I know the region was re founded. I now see this region is a lost cause, and will edit this draft and put it towards helping a region in need that is not beyond the point of no return.

Cool! I look forward to it! Just don't feel discouraged. :)
SC Resolutions
SC#165 | SC#173
_
_

NoblePhnx
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby NoblePhnx » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:33 am

Seriously no need for some of you SC veterans to go ballistic when a newcomer tries to write a proposal and has a misunderstanding, Neph gave constructive criticism and explained it to Percussion that's the way it should be.
Original Ego of Revall Silverstorm
★Lord Noblephnx of The Eternal Knights

DWAsnia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby DWAsnia » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:37 am

NoblePhnx wrote:Seriously no need for some of you SC veterans to go ballistic when a newcomer tries to write a proposal and has a misunderstanding, Neph gave constructive criticism and explained it to Percussion that's the way it should be.

Eh . . . If that was ballistic, then I'm one spiteful bastard.
Last edited by DWAsnia on Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
<Acario> it is Drasnia's job to shit in people's cheerios On a self-imposed forum hiatus.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council