NATION

PASSWORD

[DEFEATED] Condemn Vandoosa

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Rifty
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:56 pm

Van may lead a tagged defender region but GNI hardly has any gameplay aspect. It is a social roleplay regions - That really is the short of it. Leaders of regions can be citizens elsewhere; Our head of military is part of Osiris and Sicarius. Leading a region doesn't mean that region shows your views. Example - I hate tagging; Think it's stupid. I see raiding good for one thing and that is dealing with people i dislike - yet i lead a raider region.
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Riksdagsledamöter of Balder
Legionnaire and Councilor of Osiris
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

------------------------------✥ ✥ Independent ✥ ✥------------------------------

General response to stupid comments

The Technomancer
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Technomancer » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:22 pm

Rifty wrote:Van may lead a tagged defender region but GNI hardly has any gameplay aspect. It is a social roleplay regions - That really is the short of it. Leaders of regions can be citizens elsewhere; Our head of military is part of Osiris and Sicarius. Leading a region doesn't mean that region shows your views. Example - I hate tagging; Think it's stupid. I see raiding good for one thing and that is dealing with people i dislike - yet i lead a raider region.

The AoI is a raider region?
Last edited by The Technomancer on Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rifty
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:33 pm

The Technomancer wrote:
Rifty wrote:Van may lead a tagged defender region but GNI hardly has any gameplay aspect. It is a social roleplay regions - That really is the short of it. Leaders of regions can be citizens elsewhere; Our head of military is part of Osiris and Sicarius. Leading a region doesn't mean that region shows your views. Example - I hate tagging; Think it's stupid. I see raiding good for one thing and that is dealing with people i dislike - yet i lead a raider region.

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... 2&t=311308

Yes we are - Imperialist Raiders c:

I on the other hand share a ton of Defender ideals~

But back on topic - I don't think the OP should bring an entire community in that has very little to do with this condemnation.
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

The Technomancer
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Technomancer » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:11 pm

Rifty wrote:
The Technomancer wrote:

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... 2&t=311308

But back on topic - I don't think the OP should bring an entire community in that has very little to do with this condemnation.

The AoI has not earned the monicker of being called raiders. Nor Imperialist raiders. It's just a terrible gaming community.

Vandoosa doesn't deserve this condemnation. From my knowledge, he is too inactive to be hated by the community. His/Her actions alone doesn't provide enough of a foundation for this resolution to stand upon. Iwaku can be condemned, but not Vandoosa.

Rifty
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:25 am

The Technomancer wrote:
Rifty wrote:viewtopic.php?f=12&t=311308

The AoI has not earned the monicker of being called raiders. Nor Imperialist raiders. It's just a terrible gaming community.

Vandoosa doesn't deserve this condemnation. From my knowledge, he is too inactive to be hated by the community. His/Her actions alone doesn't provide enough of a foundation for this resolution to stand upon. Iwaku can be condemned, but not Vandoosa.

Sad to see an individual doesn't recognize us whereas we have been called to back a bunch of operations by numerous raiding regions c:

Never heard your name so i'm not exactly sure you should be pointing the finger of who and who isn't a raider. A fair portion of raiders don't give reports such as TBR does.

I agree that HE does not deserve the condemnation - However he is in no way inactive. A very active member of TBR and leader of one of the most active roleplay communities out there. This resolution does not have enough to support a condemn however I don't think we should act as if his actions are non-existent.
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

Vandoosa
Envoy

Founded: Oct 24, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vandoosa » Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:59 am

Maybe I'll do enough evil deeds to truly deserve condemnation one day.. And yes Iwaku is a neutral region though we do have a small military and do invade regions once in a blue moon. Maybe we could finally invade New Jersey.. been planning that for a while..

Heck if anything I should be commended for spreading love and cuteness to The Black Riders and all the regions they visit!

The Sapientia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2013
Corporate Police State

Postby The Sapientia » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:53 am

This is pathetic.
'50 raiding puppets'.
BoM Veteran Assassin | Former MoMA of the South Pacific | Former Chief Justice of the West Pacific | TNP Security Officer
Obvious Threat to Regional Security

NoblePhnx
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby NoblePhnx » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:04 am

The Technomancer wrote:

Aww we don't have your blessing to be called raiders, we are going to pack our bags, quit the business :roll:. Lel
(~AoI Raider, contrary to this individuals decidedly poor grasp of who falls on what side of GP)

anyyyyway Vandoosa has been prolific as of late which I applaud = CONDEMN (again raider commend)
Original Ego of Revall Silverstorm
★Lord Noblephnx of The Eternal Knights

The Real Fascist Austria
Attaché

Founded: Sep 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Real Fascist Austria » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:18 am

Versus Militia wrote:100% true. If I were the WA Delegate I'd approve.

I am a WA delegate and I will approve!
Part of The Austinian empire!
Proud Ohioan!
[About]I am I Randist. Anti- communist, Anti- Fascist, Anti- drug
Anti-Political correctness, anti ISIS, Pro United Nations, Pro Israel, pro Nationalism.
pro moderate Imperialism.

North American Union NOW![/About me]

Aurum Rider
Envoy

Founded: Dec 23, 2013
Corporate Police State

Postby Aurum Rider » Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:25 pm

So after this one, am i next in line for pointless condemning?

Vandoosa
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vandoosa » Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:05 pm

Aurum Rider wrote:So after this one, am i next in line for pointless condemning?

Someone is after all of the active TBR members I think..

Lingang
Minister

Founded: Jan 16, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lingang » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:48 pm

What's this? A condemnation against Vandoosa? She may be a raider, but I don't think this will pass. There was another condemnation WA Proposal against a raider, but I haven't seen it in the World Assembly yet...
Favorite Quotes:
"Check yourself before you Shrek yourself" ~ Independent State AF
"And He shall smite the wicked, and plunge them into the fiery pitt!" ~ Judge Claude Frollo (*then proceeds to fall in himself*)

Proud Native and former WA Delegate of South Pacific

New Brussels
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Brussels » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:42 pm

Aurum Rider wrote:So after this one, am i next in line for pointless condemning?

Don't worry, I'm sure Stuzenstazem will draft up a nice little condemnation for you within the next day or two.
A puppet of a puppet of a puppet of a nation.

Cora II
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Cora II » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:56 pm

...And after everyone else Its my turn for that. It takes some 3 to 4 years with insane activity in crashing and ruining everything from left to right, from Arthedain to Zion, from Heaven to Hell achieve eligibility for such honor.

There are very long row of raiders waiting such pointless condemnation before me, Syl or Vandoosa.
Last edited by Cora II on Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
• The Black Riders Witch-Z-Queen of Cimmeria 'Cora' • Raider Extremist • War Diary
• 618+ active updates, 11195+ raided regions, 3567+ times raider delegate, 158+ updates in command, 2870+ triggered raids, 35+ occupations, 307+ banjected WA-nations •

"Cut them down!"

Rifty
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:05 am

all of you discuss what you must do to receive the badge - I don't care what i do; i just want a badge xD
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

Vandoosa
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vandoosa » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:25 am

Voting Ends: in 8 hours

No pass! 21 more in 8 hours is unpossible. I am victorious if I am condemned or not! the fact that little nations are scared and wuv me means I win!

Rifty
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:56 am

Just sent to all Delegates by an anonymous person:

Respectable WA Delegate

As you would all know - Your position entitles you to approve proposals to go infront of the WA; but also ignore those that are not worth the time of the council. Sadly sometimes poor proposals are let in and good proposals missed. Condemn Vandoosa (http://www.nationstates.net/page=UN_view_proposal/id=prusia_and_borrusia_1413207407) needs to be in front of the WA. Please APPROVE this proposal.

Vandoosa is a long serving tag raider of the condemned raiding region - The black riders. The black riders are known for destroying regions all in the name of sport; an attrocious act in the eyes of NS and it's community. Vandoosa has personally raided over 1000 founderless regions. Vandoosa also is the leader of a Defender organisation - However this is a sneaky charade to position himself so he can no be targeted by such proposals. Glorious Nations of Iwaku is no defender region - but a sneaky way for him to get away with his condemnable actions.

This proposal will prove that what he has done is not accepted by us all. This proposal needs to make it to the WA. Don't delay - APPROVE CONDEMN VANDOOSA!(http://www.nationstates.net/page=UN_view_proposal/id=prusia_and_borrusia_1413207407)

Kind Regards,
    Prophet ****** ****** - Long serving defender
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

Vandoosa
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vandoosa » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:25 am

Pretty sure I've not tagged 1000 founderless regions.. Some of them have active founders..

Rifty
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:30 am

Vandoosa wrote:Pretty sure I've not tagged 1000 founderless regions.. Some of them have active founders..

My original number was 10,000 xDDD

Inflating stats...please...that isn't me
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

Cora II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cora II » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:18 am

Raiding, particularly update raiding, or so called tag raiding (not going now to the Fact there are no specific phenomena as "tag raiding" in existence by the Game mechanics)... Never though it can be seen as "a sport", but generally always looked it like "a martial art", and then mostly what it requires mentally from participants; High concentration levels, swiftness etc.

Sport is good definition for it. Indeed. Sports using feature of and directed against World Assembly.

Raid! Vandoosa! Raid! :lol:
Last edited by Cora II on Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
• The Black Riders Witch-Z-Queen of Cimmeria 'Cora' • Raider Extremist • War Diary
• 618+ active updates, 11195+ raided regions, 3567+ times raider delegate, 158+ updates in command, 2870+ triggered raids, 35+ occupations, 307+ banjected WA-nations •

"Cut them down!"

Rifty
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:31 am

Cora II wrote:Raiding, particularly update raiding, or so called tag raiding (not going now to the Fact there are no specific phenomena as "tag raiding" in existence by the Game mechanics)... Never though it can be seen as "a sport", but generally always looked it like "a martial art", and then mostly what it requires mentally from participants; High concentration levels, swiftness etc.

Sport is good definition for it. Indeed. Sports using feature of and directed against World Assembly.

Raid! Vandoosa! Raid! :lol:

Let's be frank - I don't think he's completed 1000 hits, I'm not a defender, GNI is no defender, delegates are in no way respectable and i am not trustworthy in regards to the WA xD

Should make quorum now - which means the SC is clogged for three days #Winning :rofl:

Edit: fixed my retarded wording
Last edited by Rifty on Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

Cora II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cora II » Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:03 am

@Rifty: You maybe right. I counted fastly 844+ hits participated for Sgt. Vandoosa (TBR #2301, Date of joining: 18th Oct 2013), but there maybe more. However, Isabella has been lately lot in a role of pointman/tagger due fast switching speed, hard working attitude (doing more then actually required by TBR Tagging protocol), right raider spirit and generally enthusiastic participation to the team sports.

I have no doubts milestone of 1000 will be soon exceeded anyway. Not a single doubts. :)

"Cut them down!"

Canton Empire
Senator

Founded: Mar 24, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Canton Empire » Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:10 am

Oppressia FTDOF wrote:Although Vandoosa is a delegate and I should probably join that side, I would just note that everything said about her(him?) is true. Vandoosa deserves this.

I pretty sure vandossa is a girl/woman
President of the Republic of Saint Osmund
Offically Called a Silly boy by the real Donald Johnson

Canton Empire
Senator

Founded: Mar 24, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Canton Empire » Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:16 am

Vandoosa wrote:Status: Lacking Support (requires 21 more approvals)

Voting Ends: in 8 hours

No pass! 21 more in 8 hours is unpossible. I am victorious if I am condemned or not! the fact that little nations are scared and wuv me means I win!

:rofl: brilliant!
President of the Republic of Saint Osmund
Offically Called a Silly boy by the real Donald Johnson

Rifty
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:20 am

Cora II wrote:@Rifty: You maybe right. I counted fastly 844+ hits participated for Sgt. Vandoosa (TBR #2301, Date of joining: 18th Oct 2013), but there maybe more. However, Isabella has been lately lot in a role of pointman/tagger due fast switching speed, hard working attitude (doing more then actually required by TBR Tagging protocol), right raider spirit and generally enthusiastic participation to the team sports.

I have no doubts milestone of 1000 will be soon exceeded anyway. Not a single doubts. :)

Kinda sad that the first paragraph made very little sense to me... :rofl:

I will learn to update between end of grade 12 and start of full time Uni...so....in 4 weeks; until March.
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads