NATION

PASSWORD

[DRAFT] Condemn DEC-LAND

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
The Leningrad Union
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

[DRAFT] Condemn DEC-LAND

Postby The Leningrad Union » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:46 pm

The Security Council;

Noting that DEC-LAND is heavily influenced by Chester Pearson,

Further noting that United Federation of Canada Embassy is secretly controlled by DEC-LAND and Chester Pearson and that both DEC-LAND and Chester Pearson have been known to launch raids from United Federation of Canada Embassy,

Recognizing that DEC-LAND openly controls and is the World Assembly delegate of Aeldorin,

Further recognizing that DEC-LAND has been known to arbitrarily eject and ban nations from Aeldorin,

Shocked that DEC-LAND assisted in Chester Pearson and Nephmir's attempted coups in Balder and The East Pacific,

Dismayed at DEC-LAND's betrayal of several of their allies,

Appalled at DEC-LAND's massacres of innocent civilians on multiple occasions,

Further appalled by the fact that DEC-LAND is currently occupying independent sovereign nations,

Stating that raiding, arbitrarily ejecting and banning nations, betraying allies, murdering innocent civilians, occupying other nations and attempting to coup regions should be frowned upon by the international community,

Hereby condemns DEC-LAND.
Last edited by The Leningrad Union on Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I founded Madrigal and Confederacy of Allied States. However, I have given up my power in both. I reside in Iraq currently. Come join me!

Parody of typical NSG sig:

NSG's resident Liberal Gay Atheist because there's totally no other liberals, gays or atheists here!
Impeach GP, Legalize RP, NSG 2016!
Mallorea and Riva should resign
*Insert some uneducated statement about how I support a stupid ideology that I heard about in my middle school social studies class*
*Insert some typical liberal and/or edgy statement about Gaza and/or Ukraine*

some popular TETer wrote:Leningrad iz kewl

some dude that agreed with me on a debate wrote:Just listen to Leningrad!

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:17 pm

That's quite enough of the attention-whoring and proposal spamming. Cut it out.

Return to Security Council