NATION

PASSWORD

[DEFEATED] Repeal Liberate Liberal Haven

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Asquithania
Secretary

Founded: May 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Asquithania » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:33 am

Dorchenheim wrote:
Asquithania wrote:You still don't understand the ramifications of this do you?

As soon as the Liberation is repealed the Black Riders, or any other raider group, will over-run the region, password it and re-found it on THEIR terms. The only thing keeping LH from being totally lost IS the Liberation

The only way that Liberal Haven will survive as an independent region is for all of its nations to work together. Forget refounding, get all nations to join the WA and endorse your delegate

Says the one kicked for being a suspected raider puppet ...

I think you need to do some research "newbie " (I use the word advisedly)

As does Chester, I am sure Woody would be highly offended to be mistaken for me!

As for RWU, I am sure like most raiders they relish the idea of being able to lock down LH with a password if the repeal goes through - after all it was touted as one of their triumphs until they were highly embarrassed by the Liberation, and was the last time their drones took to the field in any significant number - I am sure they'll be happy to try and redeem such a rout

Equality and Liberty
Secretary

Founded: Jan 18, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Equality and Liberty » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:37 pm

District XIV wrote:
23 minutes ago: Corrupt Communists relocated from The Rejected Realms to The Doom Squad.
7 hours ago: Corrupt Communists relocated from Liberal Haven to The Rejected Realms.
7 hours ago: Corrupt Communists was ejected and banned from Liberal Haven by The Empire of Cartanis.

...Just leaving this here.

Yep- he's a raider. But I still vote FOR, as I hate Liberations- similar stance to Mikeswill.

Kalifati Arab shqiptar
Minister

Founded: Aug 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalifati Arab shqiptar » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:03 pm

these proposals are poorly written and as always they won't pass

Omigodtheykilledkenny
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 14, 2005
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Omigodtheykilledkenny » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:46 pm

OK, I can't believe I'm saying this, but could someone please bring another C&C to vote? I'm so sick of Liberations and repeals of Liberations we just passed a few months ago. Anyway, I don't remember how I voted on this. I think I voted for, just because it seems to piss the right people off. So...more power to the author, I guess.
Omigodtheykilledkenny FAQ | "The Biggest Sovereigntist IN THE WORLD" - Chester Pearson

Corrupt Communists
Lobbyist

Founded: May 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Corrupt Communists » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:53 pm

Omigodtheykilledkenny wrote:OK, I can't believe I'm saying this, but could someone please bring another C&C to vote? I'm so sick of Liberations and repeals of Liberations we just passed a few months ago. Anyway, I don't remember how I voted on this. I think I voted for, just because it seems to piss the right people off. So...more power to the author, I guess.

Thanks, I sent a campaign telegram to all delegates, Hopefully it passes but it isn't looking good.

Captain Woodhouse
Envoy

Founded: Dec 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Captain Woodhouse » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:24 pm

Asquithania wrote:I think you need to do some research "newbie " (I use the word advisedly)

As does Chester

Chester claims to be a cop. I think it's safe to say a promotion to detective ain't in his cards.

I am sure Woody would be highly offended to be mistaken for me!

Aye, the notion that I created a character that types like it's shitting marble while reading The Adventures of Roderick Random, and that I multied for the game's most celebrated charity project, is pretty offensive.

You had acquired a considerable amount of influence in LH and had the region in the palm of your hand; you were beyond suspicion inside and out of LH. The inference is that rather than using influence and trust to push a Repeal through the SC and lock LH, I wasted hours on a region-building facade (repeatedly campaigning against a Repeal) before giggling off into the night following a faked virtual breakdown that resulted in the ejection of a few natives.

As for RWU, I am sure like most raiders they relish the idea of being able to lock down LH with a password if the repeal goes through - after all it was touted as one of their triumphs until they were highly embarrassed by the Liberation

Iteration: I know of no raiding org that's embarrassed by a Liberation. You and others can continue attaching bogus embarrassment to liberated regions raided by Nazis and fascists, but you appear clueless and foolish by doing so. Liberations are great publicity for any raider, pure and simple.

Raiding an eight nation puppet dump inhabited by only one WA didn't become a 'triumph' until you made it one for us. The gift that keeps on giving every time LH is dragged to the SC.

and was the last time their drones took to the field in any significant number

Incorrect. You missed RWU's raid on Hell—Liberate Hell—and our brief recovery of NAZI EUROPE, where we fielded 20+ updaters to knock UIAF's WAD out of the seat.

DWAsnia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby DWAsnia » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:37 pm

"Repeal "Liberate Liberal Haven"" was defeated 6,710 votes to 1,780.
<Acario> it is Drasnia's job to shit in people's cheerios On a self-imposed forum hiatus.

Berdanvia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Berdanvia » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:04 pm

Why does nobody want to repeal liberation? Liberations are bad and actually make the liberated region worse off.

District XIV
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby District XIV » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:06 pm

Berdanvia wrote:Why does nobody want to repeal liberation? Liberations are bad and actually make the liberated region worse off.

Because this one was written by a raider.

Frattastan II
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 27, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Frattastan II » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:57 pm

Berdanvia wrote:Why does nobody want to repeal liberation?

Why do you want to repeal the Liberation, specifically?
Rejected Realms Army High Commander
(So you've been ejected..., forum, news, RRA)
<@Guy> well done, fuckhead.
* @Guy claps for frattastan

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to WA Archives