NATION

PASSWORD

[draft] Repeal Liberate Liberal Haven

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
Hobbesistan
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

[draft] Repeal Liberate Liberal Haven

Postby Hobbesistan » Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:06 am

2min draft
The Security Council,

Believing the goals of Security Council Resolution #144 "Liberate Liberal Haven" have been met,

Noting that Liberal Haven has repelled the invasion, and that a native delegate now sits in power,

Stating that the purpose of SC Resolution 144 was to prevent the invading forces from locking the region, and to encourage the native residents of Liberal Haven to re-take the region, and that this goal has been accomplished,

Further Believing that the Liberation of Liberal Haven should not stay longer then it is required,

Hereby repeals SC Resolution #144 "Liberate Liberal Haven"
Last edited by Hobbesistan on Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hobbes
ra, ra rasputin

(Ret.) Maintainer of the Nationstates FAQ and Deletiger (Ret.) of The East Pacific
russia's greatest

Hobbes is always winning, like Charlie Sheen. - Jurisdictions
love machine

Stop right there (hobbes), your rational thought and intellect will destroy the internet. - Sovreignry
it was a shame how

Giraffes think Hobbes regret a lot. A lot of giraffes do. - Rachel
he carried on.

Southern Applebania
Civil Servant

Founded: May 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Southern Applebania » Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:08 am

Nope.

Elke and Elba
Minister

Founded: Aug 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Elke and Elba » Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:16 am

Clearly you didn't realise the natives aren't back in control.

EDIT: Oh, they kicked them out? That's surprisingly fast.
Last edited by Elke and Elba on Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Represented permanently at the World Assembly by Benjamin Olafsen, and on an ad-hoc basis by Alethea Norrland and rarely Gaia Pao and Gabriel Dzichpol.
OOCly retired from the GA/SC for something called 'real life'.
Author of GA#288 and SC#148.
Ratateague wrote:NationStates seems to hate the Geneva Convention. I've lost count in how many times someone has tried to introduce something like it. Why they don't like it is a mystery to me. Probably a lot of jingoist wingnuts.
Ardchoille wrote:When you consider that (violet) once changed the colour of the whole game for one player ... you can understand how seriously NS takes its players.

Hobbesistan
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hobbesistan » Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:19 am

just clarifying, i don't plan on submitting this anytime soon.

particularly with the 'blockade' of shitty SC resolutions starting to come in.
Hobbes
ra, ra rasputin

(Ret.) Maintainer of the Nationstates FAQ and Deletiger (Ret.) of The East Pacific
russia's greatest

Hobbes is always winning, like Charlie Sheen. - Jurisdictions
love machine

Stop right there (hobbes), your rational thought and intellect will destroy the internet. - Sovreignry
it was a shame how

Giraffes think Hobbes regret a lot. A lot of giraffes do. - Rachel
he carried on.

Cormac A Stark
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Cormac A Stark » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:51 am

I'm against this, now or later, until the community of Liberal Haven is in favor of it.

Elke and Elba
Minister

Founded: Aug 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Elke and Elba » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:05 pm

Cormac A Stark wrote:I'm against this, now or later, until the community of Liberal Haven is in favor of it.

^ Ditto.

South Applebania is part of the LibHav natives, so I take it that they don't want it. Yet.

Anyhow this draft smacks of opportunism (2 min draft, seriously? No asking of natives of what they want, seriously?)
Represented permanently at the World Assembly by Benjamin Olafsen, and on an ad-hoc basis by Alethea Norrland and rarely Gaia Pao and Gabriel Dzichpol.
OOCly retired from the GA/SC for something called 'real life'.
Author of GA#288 and SC#148.
Ratateague wrote:NationStates seems to hate the Geneva Convention. I've lost count in how many times someone has tried to introduce something like it. Why they don't like it is a mystery to me. Probably a lot of jingoist wingnuts.
Ardchoille wrote:When you consider that (violet) once changed the colour of the whole game for one player ... you can understand how seriously NS takes its players.

Return to Security Council