NATION

PASSWORD

[SUBMITTED] Condemn United Federation of Canada

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
Reagan Island
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

[SUBMITTED] Condemn United Federation of Canada

Postby Reagan Island » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:11 am

Noting the interference that United Federation of Canada has played against Reagan Island,

Recognizing United Federation of Canada has merely one goal in mind: to destroy defame the good name of Reagan Island,

Taking note of the fact that United Federation of Canada has officially "declared war" against Reagan Island and changed their motto to "Standing against REAGAN ISLAND at all cost",

And noticing that United Federation of Canada has deployed a "permanent peace-keeping delegation" to "continue to fight against Reagan Island",

Realizing that such behavior is demonizing and prevents a nation from having healthy interactions with nations of regions around the world,

Understanding that the input of United Federation of Canada is not welcome,

And believing that such behavior should not go unpunished,

Hereby condemns the nation of United Federation of Canada.
Last edited by Reagan Island on Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Foxfyre Islands
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Foxfyre Islands » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:24 am

I'm sorry but what is the point of this resolution?

Firstaria
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 29, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Firstaria » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:35 am

I think we have another case of submitted before asking for some help. The resolution is quite messy, it would have been nice to put in a more graceful grammar form.

This aside from the fact that reading this gives me NO IDEA of what UFC did. Which should be point 1 of writing a resolution, giving some good reasons to commend/condemn/liberate someone. Although many will not agree with me, we are trying to not make the SC look like a joke.
OVERLORD Daniel Mercury of Firstaria
Original Author of SC #5 and SC #30

The Foxfyre Islands
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Foxfyre Islands » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:39 am

Firstaria wrote:I think we have another case of submitted before asking for some help. The resolution is quite messy, it would have been nice to put in a more graceful grammar form.

This aside from the fact that reading this gives me NO IDEA of what UFC did. Which should be point 1 of writing a resolution, giving some good reasons to commend/condemn/liberate someone. Although many will not agree with me, we are trying to not make the SC look like a joke.

Agreed, I have no idea what this is supposed to do. And if Reagan Island has a beef with UFC he can either ignore him or complain to Mods. If UFC is representing 10K Islands in some capacity then he can complain to our delegate and allow 10K leadership to sort it out. This is a waste of SC time.

United Federation of Canada
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby United Federation of Canada » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:54 am

The point to his resolution is I am trying to promote democracy in his region and he is is a dicator/region greifer that I called out on his heinous ways. He got mad at me and submitted this proposal instead of debating my SO CALLED transgressions. He fails to bring up the point that he greifed Gargantuan, password protected it, and booted out natives so I sought to liberate it and was successful.

Now he must try and rectify himself somehow and submits this which of course will fail and just prove my point even more that he is a power hungry, control freak that must stay in power no matter what the cost.

Pretty clear huh?
Last edited by United Federation of Canada on Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Skyrim Diplomacy
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyrim Diplomacy » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:05 am

This a regional issue that need not be extended to the WASC stage. I would like to humbly suggest that ambassadors from both Reagan Island and the United Federation of Canada work out their little spat elsewhere, as this is clearly not the type of material the Security Council needs to deal with.

The Great Destruction
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Destruction » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:06 am

Stop. Just stop. Sigh.....I need to quit reading these.

Skyrim Diplomacy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyrim Diplomacy » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:09 am

This proposal has been reported for illegalities, and will be removed from queue. I will agree with the ambassador from The Great Destruction-this is not a matter you need to pursue here. Take this opportunity (the removal of this proposal) to work out some other arrangement, please.

Edit for spelling.
Last edited by Skyrim Diplomacy on Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Reagan Island
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Reagan Island » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:26 am

United Federation of Canada wrote:The point to his resolution is I am trying to promote democracy in his region and he is is a dicator/region greifer that I called out on his heinous ways. He got mad at me and submitted this proposal instead of debating my SO CALLED transgressions. He fails to bring up the point that he greifed Gargantuan, password protected it, and booted out natives so I sought to liberate it and was successful.

Now he must try and rectify himself somehow and submits this which of course will fail and just prove my point even more that he is a power hungry, control freak that must stay in power no matter what the cost.

Pretty clear huh?

I have tried, on multiple occasions, to "debate" with UFC. The problem? He doesn't debate. He merely argues. Not a particular point. He just argues. It doesn't apply and it isn't welcomed. Don't you think my regional inhabitants would have booted me out if they hated me?!

Skyrim Diplomacy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyrim Diplomacy » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:58 am

Reagan Island wrote:I have tried, on multiple occasions, to "debate" with UFC. The problem? He doesn't debate. He merely argues. Not a particular point. He just argues. It doesn't apply and it isn't welcomed. Don't you think my regional inhabitants would have booted me out if they hated me?!

Like I've said, this is turning more and more into a simple squabble between the two nations in question here. Nothing for the SC to be concerned with.

There's always the option to ignore those you can't get along with.

United Federation of Canada
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby United Federation of Canada » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:36 am

A little while ago, Reagan Island decided to step down as Delegate of Gargantuan, due to losing support for his leadership.

As Regan Island is no longer a threat to the stability of Gargantuan I now consider that issue closed and once again Democracy and Freedom reign supreme.

I thank you all for indulging me on the subject and for those that supported this crusade I send a grateful thank you, and apologize that this issue made it to the World stage and could not be settled in a more peaceful manner.
Last edited by United Federation of Canada on Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dagguerro
Envoy

Founded: Apr 05, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Dagguerro » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:11 pm

Read the previous discussion. Read this discussion. Realised the whole thing is ridiculous.

Please take your petty spat that is largely inconsequential as far as most of the Security Council goes elsewhere. This is nowhere near enough for a condemnation.

Yours, etc.
- Lord Swift
Patrician Lord Nicholas Ashemore - Elected Supreme Leader of The Benevolent Empire of Dagguerro

His Excellency Lord Daniel Swift - Dagguerrean Ambassador to the World Assembly

Reagan Island
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Reagan Island » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:25 am

In an effort to end this struggle between myself and United Federation of Canada, I attempted to send this message. He is refusing TGs from me. So, UFC, here it is, anyway.

-------------------

Dear Ambassador,

I, at your request, have stepped aside as the WA Delegate of Gargantuan. I am serving my region in a new capacity: Delegate Emeritus. It is my job to venture out to the small, struggling regions and help them out. Ultimately, I want to encourage as many poeple, as possible, to move to Gargantuan. I want to see my region succeed.

I feel I have offended you, through my actions. I am asking for your forgiveness. I don't want this spat to continue. It's unhealthy and takes far too much energy from me. I need to remain concentrated on building Gargantuan from a grassroots level.

Please forgive me.

Your colleague,

Reagan Island

Skyrim Diplomacy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyrim Diplomacy » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:27 am

Reagan Island wrote:<snip>

That's well and good, but if you aren't discussing the proposal, it's best not to post it here. The red-names don't like that (and even the blue, from time to time).

Lagaphroaig
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 17, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Lagaphroaig » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:31 am

Reagan Island wrote:
United Federation of Canada wrote:The point to his resolution is I am trying to promote democracy in his region and he is is a dicator/region greifer that I called out on his heinous ways. He got mad at me and submitted this proposal instead of debating my SO CALLED transgressions. He fails to bring up the point that he greifed Gargantuan, password protected it, and booted out natives so I sought to liberate it and was successful.

Pretty clear huh?

I have tried, on multiple occasions, to "debate" with UFC. The problem? He doesn't debate. He merely argues. Not a particular point. He just argues. It doesn't apply and it isn't welcomed. Don't you think my regional inhabitants would have booted me out if they hated me?!

If you both continue this kind of personal bickering here on the public forums of NS, you will really need some good "spanking". Wasn't an earlier proposal of yours, removed from the floor recently?
War is peace
Freedom is slavery
Ignorance is strength

Reagan Island
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Reagan Island » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:04 pm

UPDATED

Skyrim Diplomacy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyrim Diplomacy » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:06 pm

Reagan Island wrote:UPDATED

Seriously? Even after everyone here has told you this isn't something the SC should be concerned with?

Reagan Island
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Reagan Island » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:48 pm

Skyrim Diplomacy wrote:
Reagan Island wrote:UPDATED

Seriously? Even after everyone here has told you this isn't something the SC should be concerned with?

Yes, seriously. You're not the one dealing with his constant harassment.

The Great Destruction
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Destruction » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:58 pm

Harrasment is an issue to be brought up in a moderation forum, not the SC. We don't care. You won't succeed in getting UFC condemned. Stop discrediting yourself and move on to something else.

Skyrim Diplomacy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyrim Diplomacy » Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:15 pm

Indeed. Harassment is something you need to report to Moderation. The SC isn't the place to deal with it.

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:44 pm

Reagan Island wrote:Yes, seriously. You're not the one dealing with his constant harassment.

Not a single report of harassment has been lodged from either nation, or against either nation. Since your primary complaint seems to be about moderation issues, but neither of you seem to be willing to bring Site Moderators into the picture, there's really no point in any further discussion. Don't use the SC to get around a telegram block. Don't use the SC to bypass the Regional Messageboard for inter-regional disputes. Don't keep wasting our time with this endless and pointless bickering.

Thread locked.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council