NATION

PASSWORD

Your Nations Armor

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

OMGeverynameistaken
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby OMGeverynameistaken » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:54 am

Central Panamambia wrote:
New Nicksyllvania wrote:(Image)
(Image)

Nice, but wouldn't the monocle likely fall off during hand to hand combat?

Nicksyllvanians have evolved specially developed eye muscles, enabling them to firmly grip their monocles even in the heat of battle.

They're also physiologically dependent on tea and tobacco. They will literally die if they have to go without either.

At least, so my science division tells me.
I AM DISAPPOINTED

OMGeverynameistaken
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby OMGeverynameistaken » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:47 am

Altamirus wrote:
OMGeverynameistaken wrote:Armor is for cowards. True men rely on their big, big, hats to deflect the enemy's killing intent.

Translation: I have energy shields. :p

The psychological effect is completely different. It's a lot easier to train a guy to be confident in his fancy inch thick super-ceramic-derpatrex megaplate armor than it is in an invisible barrier so thin it might as well be two dimensional. Especially when the .75 caliber explosive slugs are flying around at 20x the speed of sound.
I AM DISAPPOINTED

LOVE DOG
Minister

Founded: Apr 24, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby LOVE DOG » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:06 pm

Transylvanian Body Armor Series One MOD VI is the main personal body armor system used within the United Dominion Armed Forces. A system that is designed for anything and every type of threat. MOD VI is only used by the forces of the United Dominion, MOD III is the import version which doesn’t have everything like MOD VI

As Timber Wolf Incorporated has a big personal body armor system division, there are more types of personal body armor systems used within the United by private armies and military orders. Below, in order of the following, are the armor system for the Goremongers, the 2nd Bonnafulian Sapper Core, and the Order of the Lion.

Veceria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Veceria » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:57 pm

ImageImage

Urban Camo Light and Heavy Armor pattern, called the VX2.0 ACU.
The Armor consists of Level III Armor plates, protecting the torso, shoulder, elbows and feet. The head protection consists of a armored mask, neck protection and combat helmet, including a ballistic goggle and a basic air filter system.

Heavy Armor adds additional plates to the torso, upper arm, forearm and lower torso, and also expands the head protection by additional neck protection, a reinforced helmet and a reinforced armored mask.

Light armor is usually used by scouts, tank crews and snipers and the heavy by assault- , support- and anti tank- soldiers.
[FT]|Does not use NS stats.
Zeth Rekia wrote:You making Zeno horny.

DesAnges wrote:People don't deserve respect, they earn it.

10,000,000th post.
FoxTropica wrote:And then Hurdegaryp kissed Thafoo, Meanwhile Fox-Mary-"Sue"-Tropica saved TET from destruction and everyone happily forever.

Then suddenly fights broke out because hey, it's the internet.

Hurd is Hurd is Hurd.
Discord: Fenrisúlfr#3521
(send me a TG before sending me a friend request though)
I'm Austrian, if you need german translations, feel free to send me a TG.

BorderWorlds
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby BorderWorlds » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:33 pm

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 09, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Esternial » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:36 pm

If you're asking for armour:

Of course, each armour is unique

Oterro
Post Marshal

Founded: May 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Oterro » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:42 pm

Armour is not worn, due to the enormity of the cost of supplying an entire army with steel strong enough to withstand shot. Anything cheaper would likely only serve to encumber the soldier, while providing little protection.
we, unlike the bourgeoisie, have nothing to lose and therefore our expression will be the only honest one, our words will be the only challenging ones and our art will be the one revolutionary expression. We need new noise and new voices and new canvases to become something more than the last poets of a useless generation.

Zagadonia
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zagadonia » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:01 am

in what is called the 9th century for most of the world our most common armor looked like this
check my nation page for my factbook

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information