NATION

PASSWORD

Kalasparata's liberal side (PLEASE READ! PLEASE! :):D)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Kalasparata
Senator

Founded: Jan 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Kalasparata's liberal side (PLEASE READ! PLEASE! :):D)

Postby Kalasparata » Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:43 am

You have condemned me only because you have seen Kalasparata's hostile and pnishment side. Now please see my liberal side and Kalasparata's freedoms and standerds of life.

1.There are free, clean, safe and hygenic public toilets every 200 meters in the city and every 2 km in the middle of no where among roads, canals (fresh and salt water), personal tram-train canals etc. They get cleaned every 10 minutes and have a security guard and cleaners in them 24/7
2.Pople may use their cars any time and any road with no restrictions
3.There are no minum age drink, smoking or drug laws. There are 5 year olds who drink
4.14 year olds may drive and vote
5.Voting is optional and elections happen every 6 months
6.There are minimum wage laws which are really high
7.There are 3 day weekends when wages double and 12 public holidays where wages are tripled
8.No laws pass unless the majority of people vote for them
9.People not only chose the political party, but make the government with the indipendits
10.Gay marriage is legal
11.The basic standerd of life for a Kalasparatan is higher than the
12.Seat belts are optional and people may ride in the boot of utes
13.Citizens may legaly swear at a police officer or government offical to their face
14.Cities are designed to handel any type of natural disaster
15.There is no such thing as content rating systems
16.Public nudety is legal and optional
17.Cigeretts may be advertised
18.All forms of subliminal advertising are legal
19.Their are no taxes. Politions get all their money from coperations that donate to them or from their full time jobs outside of politics
20.14 year olds may run for president/prime minister providing they know enough about politics
21.There are no forms of uniforms
22.There are no minimum age laws
23.There are some roads with no speed limits
24.School is optional
25.People vote weather they want to have the emporer/empress or not every election. If they vote no, then we are a republic, if yes, then we're an empire. People in the colonies are included
26.Ordinery people may submit their ideas for laws which will be made offical and other people can vote for them!
27.There is a constitution which protects the people from dictators
28.No form of discrimination is allowed!
29. It is legal to build anything you like on your property if YOU own it without the need for council approval if it is 1 meter from the fence and you can't see over it. If it does, however, not meet these 2 conditions, council approval is required. In either case. you need a building inspector which is funded by the government. If you are a land-lord, the same laws apply even if there are tenants who live in it!
30.You are entitled to the same government grants and welfare as every other citizen, no matter how rich/poor you are
31.There are basic OH&S laws
32.Everyone is innocent till proven guilty!
Last edited by Kalasparata on Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
No I did not spell jail wrong, "gaol" is the Australian spelling
cityrailsaints on TrainsPlanesNRL
Capital City:Ipsola
Leader: Stelios Cityrailsaints
Religion: Orthodox Christianity
|| Factbook (Wiki) | Flag Meaning | Photobucket
|| cityraildude on YouTube || Embassy | NewsEconomic Calculators: NSEconomy | SunSet
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
98%of teenagers would run to his aid if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 2% moving people out of the way to make sure no one can catch him, copy and paste this into your signature

Orlkjestad
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Orlkjestad » Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:51 am

Unfortunately, this backfires, as most of the things you have stated are a little TOO liberal.
The Reformed Republican Union Of Orlkjestad
Comrade-President Leon Palantine
Vice President Arcturo Tarentum
Secretary Of Foreign Affaires Marco Valentia
Storefronts: They're all under construction, please go away
Alliances: Forever alone
Other Threads: The Severan Faith
Alert Levels
DEFCON: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Terrorism Alert Levels: [Low] Guarded Elevated High Severe

"Although we see the world through different eyes, we share the same idea of paradise." -The Pet Shop Boys in Se A Vida E

Vortiaganica
Senator

Founded: Jun 14, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Vortiaganica » Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:57 am

1.There are free, clean, safe and hygenic public toilets every 200 meters in the city and every 2 km in the middle of no where among roads, canals (fresh and salt water), personal tram-train canals etc. They get cleaned every 10 minutes and ave a security guard and n
2.Pople may use their cars any time and any place with no restrictions
3.There are no minum age drink, smoking or drug laws. There are 5 year olds who drink
7.There are 3 day weekends when wages double and 12 public holidays where wages are tripled
9.People not only chose the political party, but make the government with the indipendits
10.Gay marriage is legal
13.Citizens may legaly swear at a police officer or government offical to their face
19.Their are no taxes. Politions get all their money from coperations that donate to them or from their full time jobs outside of politics
20.14 year olds may run for president/prime minister providing they know enough about politics
24.School is optional
25.People vote weather they want to have the emporer/empress or not every election. If they vote no, then we are a republic, if yes, then we're an empire. People in the colonies are included
26.Ordinery people may submit their ideas for laws which will be made offical and other people can vote for them!

I've struck out everything that scares the hell out of me.

The two rules that are bold and underlined look like they are missing a word or two.
The Grim Reaper in Disguise

Kalasparata
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasparata » Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:58 am

Vortiaganica wrote:
1.There are free, clean, safe and hygenic public toilets every 200 meters in the city and every 2 km in the middle of no where among roads, canals (fresh and salt water), personal tram-train canals etc. They get cleaned every 10 minutes and ave a security guard and n
10.Gay marriage is legal
24.School is optional

I've struck out everything that scares the hell out of me.

The two rules that are bold and underlined look like they are missing a word or two.

I edited it!
|| cityraildude on YouTube || Embassy | NewsEconomic Calculators: NSEconomy | SunSet
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
98%of teenagers would run to his aid if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 2% moving people out of the way to make sure no one can catch him, copy and paste this into your signature

Vortiaganica
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vortiaganica » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:01 am

Number 11 is still unfinished.

Number 29 is sorta bizarre. So many loopholes to be exploited!

Ceannairceach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ceannairceach » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:50 am

The Great Celtic Federation of Ceannairceach
To: Kalasp Government
Subject: Liberal Side v. Asshat Side
Encryption: None

While some of these--and I will get to the entire list in a moment--may be fine and dandy, I for one cannot simply throw out the evidence that your nation is a threat to the world and humanity. Your actions, including but not limited to torture and irrational imprisonment for minor crimes, the abuse of your educational system, your threatening and abuse of tourists and nearby travelers, and your unsubstantial claims to using antimatter in quantities that would destroy a large portion of the Earth, cannot be forgotten.

Now, the list.

1. Fine, I suppose. Terribly expensive on the governmental side, though.
2. Even on other peoples property? How quaint. I can't wait to see how this will eventually lead your people to breaking the law, in which case they will be tortured and killed.
3. Oh, another reason to condemn you! It is one thing to allow for adults, who can take responsibility for asshat actions, to smoke or use drugs and whatnot, but to let children do such is horrible.
4. Yes, because obviously fourteen year olds are politically savvy enough to vote conscientiously and smart enough to drive well.
5. Not terrible, though I don't advocate voting much at all.
6. I suppose this is fine as well.
7. Strain on the economy, but fine.
8. Inefficient, but fine.
9. Who do what now in the where?
10. Acceptable.
11. Than the... Average monkey? Glad to know, but that's not high at all.
12. Idiotic. At best.
13. Yes, because protecting and serving is such a horrid thing that swearing is necessary as a right.
14. I'd love to see your cities survive a earthquake-fire. "Build a stone house to survive a fire, but perish in the quake. Build a wood house to survive a quake, but perish in the fire."
15. Idiotic as well. I can't wait for a one year old to get an XXX movie by accident.
16. Odd, but not horrible.
17. Whatever.
18. So if I advertised "Rebel against the government and slaughter all leaders" subliminally, this would be legal? I shall remember that.
19. No taxes? And yet you can afford all the previously mentioned shite? I doubt it.
20. So you'd let a child be a leader of a nation of millions? Hilariously idiotic.
21. No opinion.
22. Idiotic as well.
23. Not terribly stupid, but I'd expect plenty of accidents, which would lead to your infamous, overdone punishments.
24. Stupid, as your children will be.
25. Ineffective, but reasonable.
26. See above.
27. ...Until they break the laws. Then they may be dismembered at the will of the "democratic" government.
28. Very well.
29. Interesting...
30. Welfare, in my opinion, is useless, but reasonable.
31. Also reasonable.
32. But when they are guilty, they are put to death, destroying any chance that the judicial system may have been wrong.

As you can see, even your "liberal side" has faults.

Good day,
Markus A. Lindon

@}-;-'---

"But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most..." -Mark Twain

Lykosia
Minister

Founded: Jul 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lykosia » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:55 am

I think I'll fainted...I feel dizzy now...
-President Phantom Skye

Meryuma
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Meryuma » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:00 am

If you have no taxes, how come the worst punishment is for tax evasion? Also, 5 year olds shouldn't drive, and what are "boot of utes"? Also, there ain't no such thing as a free lunch. Other than that, we applaud your twisted attempt at instituting freedom.
ᛋᛃᚢ - Social Justice Úlfheðinn
Potarius wrote:
Neo Arcad wrote:Gravity is a natural phenomenon by which physical bodies attract with a force proportional to their mass.

In layman's terms, orgy time.

Niur wrote: my soul has no soul.

Saint Clair Island wrote:The English language sucks. From now on, I will refer to the second definition of sexual as "fucktacular."

Trotskylvania wrote:Alternatively, we could go on an epic quest to Plato's Cave to find the legendary artifact, Ockham's Razor.

Norstal wrote:Gunpowder Plot: America.

Meryuma: "Well, I just hope these hyperboles don't...

*puts on sunglasses*

blow out of proportions."

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...so here's your future

Tanzoria
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 23, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Tanzoria » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:09 am

Many of these laws are idiotic and some provide more reasons for you to be condemmed. Such as 5 years olds being allowed to drink and 14 year olds being allowed to drive. And while a few of these on here are all well and good,the international community cannot overlook your abuse of tourists,children and animals and your use of antimatter.

Kalasparata
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasparata » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:13 am

Meryuma wrote:If you have no taxes, how come the worst punishment is for tax evasion? Also, 5 year olds shouldn't drive, and what are "boot of utes"? Also, there ain't no such thing as a free lunch. Other than that, we applaud your twisted attempt at instituting freedom.

No one said anything about 5 year olds driving!

Kalasparata
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasparata » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:17 am

Ceannairceach wrote:32. But when they are guilty, they are put to death, destroying any chance that the judicial system may have been wrong.

Nup! Death penelty is illegal!

Tanzoria
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Tanzoria » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:20 am

Kalasparata wrote:
Ceannairceach wrote:32. But when they are guilty, they are put to death, destroying any chance that the judicial system may have been wrong.

Well than they are torured nad sent to Danger Island.

Kalasparata
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasparata » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:22 am

Meryuma wrote:If you have no taxes, how come the worst punishment is for tax evasion? Also, 5 year olds shouldn't drive, and what are "boot of utes"? Also, there ain't no such thing as a free lunch. Other than that, we applaud your twisted attempt at instituting freedom.

We don't have punishments for tax evasion!

Tanzoria
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Tanzoria » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:24 am

Kalasparata wrote:

We don't have punishments for tax evasion!
How come you have said that you do previously?

Ceannairceach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ceannairceach » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:26 am

Kalasparata wrote:

But working them to death and torturing them is not, correct?
--Grand Chancellor Markus A. Lindon

@}-;-'---

"But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most..." -Mark Twain

Tanzoria
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Tanzoria » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:30 am

Yeah becuase you hate all people equally

Kalasparata
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasparata » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:31 am

Tanzoria wrote:
Kalasparata wrote:We don't have punishments for tax evasion!
How come you have said that you do previously?

Well obsiously don't now, do we?

Kalasparata
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasparata » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:34 am

Tanzoria wrote:28.No form of discrimination is allowed!

We don't hate anyone!
Last edited by Kalasparata on Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tanzoria
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Tanzoria » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:35 am

Kalasparata wrote:
Tanzoria wrote:28.No form of discrimination is allowed!

We don't hate anyone!
Except tax evaders,dogs,tourists nad other criminals.

Vortiaganica
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vortiaganica » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:36 am

Tanzoria wrote:
Kalasparata wrote:We don't hate anyone!
Except tax evaders,dogs,tourists nad other criminals.

Someone say dog?

*safety off*

Mmm, Kala, if you want to lose the condemn, I'd recommend calling for international support on drawing up a new code of law.
Last edited by Vortiaganica on Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tanzoria
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Tanzoria » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:39 am

Kalsprata start a new thread about reforms in your country if you want to lose the condemm. Also free all prisoners and arrest the leaders of the current government. Do not include any of these laws because they are too crazy.
Last edited by Tanzoria on Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xarithis
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Xarithis » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:43 am

Kalasparata wrote:You have condemned me only because you have seen Kalasparata's hostile and pnishment side. Now please see my liberal side and Kalasparata's freedoms and standerds of life.

1.There are free, clean, safe and hygenic public toilets every 200 meters in the city and every 2 km in the middle of no where among roads, canals (fresh and salt water), personal tram-train canals etc. They get cleaned every 10 minutes and have a security guard and cleaners in them 24/7
10.Gay marriage is legal
24.School is optional
29. It is legal to build anything you like on your property if YOU own it without the need for council approval if it is 1 meter from the fence and you can't see over it. If it does, however, not meet these 2 conditions, council approval is required. In either case. you need a building inspector which is funded by the government. If you are a land-lord, the same laws apply even if there are tenants who live in it!
30.You are entitled to the same government grants and welfare as every other citizen, no matter how rich/poor you are
31.There are basic OH&S laws
32.Everyone is innocent till proven guilty!

The Empire of Xarithis would like to note that points 2, 3, 4, 7, 12, 17, 18, 19, 20, 22, 23, and 24 make us more than a little uneasy. And nearly every other point is impractical.

Kalasparata is a nation of extremes. You are either killing the citizens, or letting them kill themselves.
Last edited by Xarithis on Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Until I stop procrastinating and write a Factbook, here are a few basic facts of Xarithis for reference:

Form of Government: Dictatorship
RP Population: 40,444,305
Economic System: Mixed, Leaning toward State Capitalism

New Hayesalia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby New Hayesalia » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:10 am

Kalasparata wrote:You have condemned me only because you have seen Kalasparata's hostile and pnishment side. Now please see my liberal side and Kalasparata's freedoms and standerds of life. Expensive, too.

1.There are free, clean, safe and hygenic public toilets every 200 meters in the city and every 2 km in the middle of no where among roads, canals (fresh and salt water), personal tram-train canals etc. They get cleaned every 10 minutes and have a security guard and cleaners in them 24/7 Including sex offenders...
2.Pople may use their cars any time and any place with no restrictions Sweet, donuts in the hotel foyer at 4am!
3.There are no minum age drink, smoking or drug laws. There are 5 year olds who drink So very wrong...
4.14 year olds may drive and vote Explains the road fatlities and the lack of legislation about it- optional voting and 14 year olds are not good.
5.Voting is optional and elections happen every 6 months So expensive...
6.There are minimum wage laws which are really high So expensive for companies
7.There are 3 day weekends when wages double and 12 public holidays where wages are tripled Kalasparata... where companies are bankrupted on weekends!
8.No laws pass unless the majority of people vote for them No shit, Sherlock
9.People not only chose the political party, but make the government with the indipendits See above.
10.Gay marriage is legal Yes, very good.
11.The basic standerd of life for a Kalasparatan is higher than the Life of a homeless man? Makes sense, they all are.
12.Seat belts are optional and people may ride in the boot of utes Safety... not available in Kalasparata.
13.Citizens may legaly swear at a police officer or government offical to their face Disrespect is ok. No wait, it isn't.
14.Cities are designed to handel any type of natural disaster Even more expensive.
15.There is no such thing as content rating systems Because parents don't need to be tactful.
16.Public nudety is legal and optional Eh.
17.Cigeretts may be advertised Liberal, Kala. Why did we ever doubt you...
18.All forms of subliminal advertising are legal Yeah, no.
19.Their are no taxes. Politions get all their money from coperations that donate to them or from their full time jobs outside of politics This is how you fund your elections and 24/7 sex offenders? God, you are so broke it makes me angry.
20.14 year olds may run for president/prime minister providing they know enough about politics I'll invade then.
21.There are no forms of uniforms In that case, your military is poor, unorganised, and means your land is ripe for the taking.
22.There are no minimum age laws See above.
23.There are some roads with no speed limits Road fatalities again.
24.School is optional Evidently, your military are too stupid to defend.
25.People vote weather they want to have the emporer/empress or not every election. If they vote no, then we are a republic, if yes, then we're an empire. People in the colonies are included Thus, negating every voting law before this!
26.Ordinery people may submit their ideas for laws which will be made offical and other people can vote for them! And a government organisation is paid with non-existant taxpayer money to do this? Not to mention these lawmakers are uneducated?
27.There is a constitution which protects the people from dictators That won't help you.
28.No form of discrimination is allowed! Or your "liberal" police do what?
29. It is legal to build anything you like on your property if YOU own it without the need for council approval if it is 1 meter from the fence and you can't see over it. If it does, however, not meet these 2 conditions, council approval is required. In either case. you need a building inspector which is funded by the government. If you are a land-lord, the same laws apply even if there are tenants who live in it! Sounds... "Phallic"
30.You are entitled to the same government grants and welfare as every other citizen, no matter how rich/poor you are Yes, because the rich deserve the money these poor people have had sucked from them to pay themselves!
31.There are basic OH&S laws That isn't liberal. That's normal for everyone.
32.Everyone is innocent till proven guilty! No comment.

Seriously, you're a poor, uneducated, unsafe hellhole.

Kalasparata
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasparata » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:31 am

New Hayesalia wrote:
Kalasparata wrote:You have condemned me only because you have seen Kalasparata's hostile and pnishment side. Now please see my liberal side and Kalasparata's freedoms and standerds of life. Expensive, too.

1.There are free, clean, safe and hygenic public toilets every 200 meters in the city and every 2 km in the middle of no where among roads, canals (fresh and salt water), personal tram-train canals etc. They get cleaned every 10 minutes and have a security guard and cleaners in them 24/7 Including sex offenders...
2.Pople may use their cars any time and any place with no restrictions Sweet, donuts in the hotel foyer at 4am!
3.There are no minum age drink, smoking or drug laws. There are 5 year olds who drink So very wrong...
4.14 year olds may drive and vote Explains the road fatlities and the lack of legislation about it- optional voting and 14 year olds are not good.
5.Voting is optional and elections happen every 6 months So expensive...
6.There are minimum wage laws which are really high So expensive for companies
7.There are 3 day weekends when wages double and 12 public holidays where wages are tripled Kalasparata... where companies are bankrupted on weekends!
8.No laws pass unless the majority of people vote for them No shit, Sherlock
9.People not only chose the political party, but make the government with the indipendits See above.
10.Gay marriage is legal Yes, very good.
11.The basic standerd of life for a Kalasparatan is higher than the Life of a homeless man? Makes sense, they all are.
12.Seat belts are optional and people may ride in the boot of utes Safety... not available in Kalasparata.
13.Citizens may legaly swear at a police officer or government offical to their face Disrespect is ok. No wait, it isn't.
14.Cities are designed to handel any type of natural disaster Even more expensive.
15.There is no such thing as content rating systems Because parents don't need to be tactful.
16.Public nudety is legal and optional Eh.
17.Cigeretts may be advertised Liberal, Kala. Why did we ever doubt you...
18.All forms of subliminal advertising are legal Yeah, no.
19.Their are no taxes. Politions get all their money from coperations that donate to them or from their full time jobs outside of politics This is how you fund your elections and 24/7 sex offenders? God, you are so broke it makes me angry.
20.14 year olds may run for president/prime minister providing they know enough about politics I'll invade then.
21.There are no forms of uniforms In that case, your military is poor, unorganised, and means your land is ripe for the taking.
22.There are no minimum age laws See above.
23.There are some roads with no speed limits Road fatalities again.
24.School is optional Evidently, your military are too stupid to defend.
25.People vote weather they want to have the emporer/empress or not every election. If they vote no, then we are a republic, if yes, then we're an empire. People in the colonies are included Thus, negating every voting law before this!
26.Ordinery people may submit their ideas for laws which will be made offical and other people can vote for them! And a government organisation is paid with non-existant taxpayer money to do this? Not to mention these lawmakers are uneducated?
27.There is a constitution which protects the people from dictators That won't help you.
28.No form of discrimination is allowed! Or your "liberal" police do what?
29. It is legal to build anything you like on your property if YOU own it without the need for council approval if it is 1 meter from the fence and you can't see over it. If it does, however, not meet these 2 conditions, council approval is required. In either case. you need a building inspector which is funded by the government. If you are a land-lord, the same laws apply even if there are tenants who live in it! Sounds... "Phallic"
30.You are entitled to the same government grants and welfare as every other citizen, no matter how rich/poor you are Yes, because the rich deserve the money these poor people have had sucked from them to pay themselves!
31.There are basic OH&S laws That isn't liberal. That's normal for everyone.
32.Everyone is innocent till proven guilty! No comment.

Stop god-modding!

Soviet Haaregrad
Post Marshal

Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Soviet Haaregrad » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:36 am

Kalasparata wrote:
New Hayesalia wrote:

Stop god-modding!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... %20modding

:palm:
RP Population: 1760//76 million//1920 104 million//1960 209 million//1992 238 million
81% Economic Leftist, 56% Anarchist, 79% Anti-Militarist, 89% Socio-Cultural Liberal, 73% Civil Libertarian
Privatization of collectively owned property is theft.
The Confederacy of Independent Socialist Republics
FACTBOOK
ART

There are no gods and no one is a prophet.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information