NATION

PASSWORD

Full blown invasion 1

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Which unit is the best

Poll ended at Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:13 pm

L3 Communications
No votes
Reformed Britannia
88%
Huntarion
No votes
UberWeegeeia
No votes
Justorica
13%

Total votes : 8

Wanjestay
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Wanjestay » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:54 pm

Central World Alliance wrote:
Wanjestay wrote:Read my sig.

:bow:

wow! my first bow! a thousand cookies to you sir.

the western reaches: i have your cookies and john marsten can't get them.

Bafuria
Senator

Founded: Dec 07, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Bafuria » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:58 pm

Economic 3.1, Social -4.1

UberWeegeeia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby UberWeegeeia » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:45 pm

You just signed your own death warrant, fool.
fill in the sheet.
Unit Name: UberWeegeeian Heavy Elite
Training: Training for at least 10 years, beginning at the age of 18.
Armour: Heavy power armor, able to withstand at least 10 hours of bullet bombardment without taking a scratch.
Extra Equipment: Heavy power helmet, which can detect objects and auto-aim at least 100 feet away.
Long Range Weapons (700 meters+): The UT Gatling Laser Sniper, a powerful and accurate weapon, with the ability to turn anything into ash in seconds.
Medium Range Weapons (200-700 meters): Uber-Tec Pulse Rifle, which shoots out powerful electric energy balls, and has a variety of painful effects.
Short Range Weapons (10-200 meters): Uber-Tec A7-30 Plasma Thrower, which, true to it's name, fires superheated globs of plasma, which could vaporize nearly anything
Melee Weapons (less than 10 meters): Uber-Tec Vengeance Gauntlet, which is two spikes attached to a glove, that give out sparks of pure energy.
Explosive Weapons: Uber-Tec Little Boy mini-nuke launcher, which shoots mini-nukes, of course.
Vehicles (5 max): None, why would they need any with such agile armor?
Force (number of soldiers, and how many weapons will be used): 100 soldiers, and at least 600 weapons.
X-factor: Pretty much everything.
Terrain of your nation (jungle, plains, cities, etc.): Large cities.
Unit tactics: Some elites would sneak by and exterminate the enemy snipers, while the rest would take out the artillery and big guns, then they would regroup and attack in a pincer movement.
Winner of 2002-2010 most negative person on earth.
"Four score and seven years ago, our forefathers snuck up behind a Super Mutant and buried their Shock Swords in his mutated ass!"
Most hated person on F7.
The Coalition For The Advancement Of Anthropomorphic Rights. Every one of you that joins is another punch to the ANTIFA's face!
Proud defender of furries.

Justorica
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Justorica » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:58 pm

Your a god modder, so I fire the WA International IGNORE (Isolating God-Modder Negativity & Retarded Evil) Cannon, which has been modified to shoot every nation's nuclear stockpile at once. So not only are you now non existent, but your whole nations is a plateglass wasteland.

Valkhera
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Valkhera » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:00 pm

Divair wrote:
Artarnia wrote:
Pretty Awesome Persons wrote:Let me get straight, you think a nation that has 7 million people and a GDP of 73.4 billion can have more than 123 octillion ships? No, you can't, why? Mathematically it would be impossible with your population and GDP. Like the The Western Reaches said, if you want to have 123 octillion ships then it's up to you. Also, if you factor in the resources you would need, well, you would need SO MANYresources. But if yup really want to make yourself a name, then I recommend you drastically cut that number. FT nations have their own separte rules, but I'm sure, "Do not godmod" is a universal rule for any tech. And this is clearly godmodding. If a nation like yours can have 123 octillion, than I can I have 984 septuagtillion ships. I refuse to RP with you until you drastically lower the number.
Unless of course you are willing to lose once in a while...

well we don't just do it over night, we are much older than you (created way before I took it to nation States) for population, we are a republic that lets people join, our citizens are only in the billions, the republic includes slaves planets for manufacturing and Breeding zones for future soldiers, then we let the nations that are under our protection help us. we claim the arm, and no one disagrees so it stays, we aren't that big. as for resource, we use a energy that comes from a fast forming mineral, only a bit of energy can power anything.
also I just lost you idiot, we lost we didn't kill the group. and they get to be in episode two.

*Facepalm*

A. You don't carry over nations from ANYWHERE.
B. You have a population of seven million, THUS, you have approximately 400,000 troops, MAX.
C. You do NOT have that many ships, if you magically do, most of them are NOT being used, thus, your fleet is tiny.
D. If you magically somehow get that many ships, that are still unmanned, your economy is TRASH now.

End of story, learn to RP before RPing.

? why not, he wanted to do more than what he can do just not visually.

Valkhera
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Valkhera » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:01 pm

Bafuria wrote:Image

And Artarnia has been beaten to extinction.

Justorica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Justorica » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:04 pm

Valkhera wrote:
Bafuria wrote:Image

And Artarnia has been beaten to extinction.

HOLY SHIT EVERYONE GET DOWN BEFORE HE ROUND HOUSE KICKS US ALL INTO EXTINCTION!

*Hides behind Reppy as if she could save me from Chuck Norris*

Also, :rofl:

Artarnia
Attaché

Founded: Aug 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Artarnia » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:10 pm

Huntarion, uberweegeeia, Reformed Britannia and L3 Communications will be in a poll to see who has a great unit, congrats to them, even though L3 didn't get a little story he won. Every one survived my Spore version fleet.

Justorica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Justorica » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:14 pm

Here, i'll even send in a real application, although it isn;t what we would do, it's what we'd do against YOU.

Unit Name: J166 Titan
Training:N/A
Armour: Advanced Heavy Titanium-Steel Armour (Thick and heavy enough to live through a direct hit from a 30 kT nuclear missile
Extra Equipment: miniguns, heavy grenade launchers, machine guns, and HellFire.
Long Range Weapons (700 meters+): Miniguns, Hellfire.
Medium Range Weapons (200-700 meters): heavy grenade Launchers, machine guns, Hellfire
Short Range Weapons (10-200 meters): Heavy grenade Launchers, machine guns
Melee Weapons (less than 10 meters): N/A
Explosive Weapons: Heavy grenade Launchers, HellFire
Vehicles (5 max): Vehicle Specs: Weighs 50 tons, is 3 Aircraft carriers wide, 4 aircraft carriers long, and 2 aircraft carriers tall
Force (number of soldiers, and how many weapons will be used): Over 200 elite soldiers are inside, given 50 are used for driving this mammoth.
X-factor: HellFire, ARTEMIS. HellFire is a cannon that shoots a large artillery shell, which is highly explosive and causes a huge fire to break out where it hit. ARTEMIS is a laser fired from space station Andromeda, which is capable of shooting down planes and missiles.
Terrain of your nation (jungle, plains, cities, etc.): A few hills, some mountains near the coast, but mostly plains.
Unit Vehicle tactics: Drive through and bombard to Hell.

P.S. Due to it's massive size, only two were ever made, and 1 is out of commission.

FT Sebytania
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby FT Sebytania » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:34 am

Valkhera wrote:? why not, he wanted to do more than what he can do just not visually.

Sure, he CAN do that, but he'll be ignored. I COULD pretend to have a million destroyers too, but would anyone RP with me? Highly doubt it. And I might actually be able to pull it off without too many godmod accusations. Then again, I won't even bother, I'll have a million-destroyer fleet with this nation once it's big enough.

Artarnia wrote:Huntarion, uberweegeeia, Reformed Britannia and L3 Communications will be in a poll to see who has a great unit, congrats to them, even though L3 didn't get a little story he won. Every one survived my Spore version fleet.

How 'bout playing with your NS version fleet instead, just like the rest of us?

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information